Favorite None-Human Preds?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Favorite None-Human Preds?

Postby CalinBeast » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Borealis wrote:Pretty much anything canine. But especially foxes, wolves, collies, jackals. At the moment I lean towards foxes. To be shrunk to an inch tall and be swallowed by the fox in my display pic? That'd do :3

Most big cats. Lions particularly.

All the preds I've created in my stories, all of which are non human! But really if it's majestic and canine or a large feline then I'm sold. I quite like otters too, and seals.

Speaking of which... Where did you get that lovely profile pic?
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby plexor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:58 pm

I love a lot of different predators. But if I have to choose three, I would say:

1st - Worms
2nd - Snakes
3rd - Snails

I just love the thought of women/girls being slimed by a snail, swallowed by a snake or gorged on by a worm ^^

But as I wrote, I like a lot of different preds.
plexor
New to the forum

Postby StomachQueen37 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:02 pm

plexor wrote:I love a lot of different predators. But if I have to choose three, I would say:

1st - Worms
2nd - Snakes
3rd - Snails

I just love the thought of women/girls being slimed by a snail, swallowed by a snake or gorged on by a worm ^^

You're more than welcome to list more than three! Please, I'd love to hear everyone describe why they love as many preds as they can!

I've never really thought about snail preds before, but they do seem like they'd make an interesting thing to slip into! Do you know any good works featuring them? I'd love to see more of this!
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aqualite » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:03 am

By far, I like dragons of all nonhuman preds most. Snakes come close. Dragons especially because I am a bit of a fantasy geek~.
I just really like girls! (In girls!)
Aqualite
Been posting for a bit

Postby plexor » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:20 am

StomachQueen37 wrote:
plexor wrote:I love a lot of different predators. But if I have to choose three, I would say:

1st - Worms
2nd - Snakes
3rd - Snails

You're more than welcome to list more than three! Please, I'd love to hear everyone describe why they love as many preds as they can!

I've never really thought about snail preds before, but they do seem like they'd make an interesting thing to slip into! Do you know any good works featuring them? I'd love to see more of this!

Sure, I can list some more, if you want :)

What i find particularly sexy, are toads and frogs - they are so greedy and hungry, and their mouths are perfect for devouring prey - and their sticky tongues can provide some interesting variants of feeding ^^

I also like blob vore - in its painless, lustful version. I don't like hard vore, but women being lustfully absorbed by a amorphous creature is one of my favourites.

Orcas are very interesting too - maybe because of their tight fitting size, their big mouths and big, pink tongues. I think it would be quite pleasureable for a woman being swallowed by one. At least in fantasy ^^

I also like a lot of plant variants, especially those that swallow and devour women as a whole and slowly absorb them - again, without any pain. Even better when they have some appendages to satisfy their prey while being digested. :D

In some cases, feral cats, bears and some birds make good predators too for me, especially when they swallow women in one piece. (I don't like chewing or dismembering.)
Lizards fall into this category as well, even dragons.

Multiple prey is always a plus for me - so if a creature gorges on various women and girls - well, I like that a lot ^^

As for snails and slugs, I found some nice imagery here:
https://www.google.at/search?q=%22snail ... ug+vore%22
http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?s ... e&offset=0
http://tentaclerape.net/post/list/slug%20vore/1

I know there are some better images out there, but I didn't remember where I found those.
plexor
New to the forum

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Hmm... non-human preds? Well, I still like humanoids, so it would have to be a tie between nagas and elves. Yeah, I know, an elf is not normally a pred, but... mine are. With large stomachs and digestive systems which remove the need to produce solid waste, I see them being good predators, for more than just oral vore. And... while anal vore could be hard to do with nagas, I definitely see them being excellent predators too.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby TechyMarines » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Most definitely canines. Their long mouths and droopy tongues are just too good.
TechyMarines
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:39 am

Anthros by far, followed by ferals. Particularly fellow foxes, closely followed by wolves and other canines... and really all else afterward ^^;
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby KupoLuna » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Ferals and dragons. Virtually anything that can let their bellies dangle
Moon Magic~
KupoLuna
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:20 pm

Assuming they can pass the harkness test…hm….not sure…
Cats, frogs, snakes, lizards with grabby tongues, dragons,monsters seem like good choices ig
Heard frogs aren’t very common? Surprising
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Softvore