Partly digested and released alive

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Partly digested and released alive

Postby Sitharc » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:02 am

Kinda wish to see this more. Ideally with full tour, especially if the pred is either expecting them to be digested when not fully so, or actually fears that case and worried sick, or in case of unaware preds too and such... reacting to whatever damage had been done.

Do they eat them again? Do they feel sorry for once and try to help/heal? (especially if by accident), or do they just flush them with the poop anyway (if not just crush or kill them in some other way knowing can't let them live long enough to tell anyone...

Or even partially digested but still 'dead' works too, even tho this thread is about alive.

Imagine the therapy and such a prey (and cases pred too) would need after somehow surviving that gutteral based hell. Or the reaction to going back in for round 2... or however many it'd take to kill them.

Love to see the varied levels 'partial' digestion could mean. Is it just some ruined clothes and mild acid burns? More severe burns? Or are they in a very graphic sorry state?

I'm imagined similar to this, but moreso prey was rescued, but imagine a nurse making her rounds, and seeing her newest patient... covered nearly from head to toe in acid burns. Over time finding out the cause of it, that said person was pulled from some woman's gut that had to be kept secret as to not cause massive paranoia or anything else.
Sitharc
---

Postby quickcrunch » Fri May 07, 2021 3:12 am

One of my favorites really!
Here's a panel from a comic I really liked with such a thing!
No gore, just goopy goop which I love it's so fun like this to me!
Attachments
seviper_pc1.jpg
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thique » Wed May 26, 2021 10:02 am

Does anyone remember/have an old story from here related to this topic?

Basically, the story began as a talk show where they had a victim of partial digestion as a guest (as I recall, the description was pretty gruesome), and they proceeded to tell the story of how it happened. I believe it was a female, and she was having an affair with some dude and then his girlfriend comes home pissed off and eats her along with some mexican food or some shit while arguing with her boyfriend while the girl digests. Idk it was all very descriptive and hot, but this was like 7+ years ago and I have no idea how to find it lmao

Anyone?
Thique
New to the forum

Postby clone4000 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:03 am

Thique wrote:Does anyone remember/have an old story from here related to this topic?

Tried searching as the entire thing sounds fantastic but no luck. We'll see if anyone else can find it.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:25 pm

I did this in a longterm RP setting once where the Big Bad forced one character to eat his lover. He got free and managed to regurgitate him still alive, but he was already so severely damaged that he died shortly thereafter (he got better, it was just big revenge motivation). It was not discussed beforehand because I have the other player's consent to spring stuff on them, so it was quite dramatic. And yeah, I got graphic and kind of grossed myself out too, LOL.
blergle
---

Previous

Return to Softvore