woman vore video search

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

woman vore video search

Postby cavepanda » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:47 pm

there seems to be a lot of videos out there of vore, but there doesnt seem to be a lot of videos of women eating other people, animals or such of same-size vore, or where the victim is the same size and hasnt been altered to be eaten. can anyone help me and share anything they have found themselves.
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Re: woman vore video search

Postby BrainDamage » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Huh... That's ALL I find, guess I just look at the right places
Those who follow the crowd will go no further than the crowd...
BrainDamage
---

Postby ejames » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:08 pm

There is a frog vore clip of a woman from an anime in this DVD. くノ一忍法帖 廉価版(仮)at http://www.avotaku.com/53411.html
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby ejames » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Here it is in English
Kunoichi Ninpocho cheap edition (provisional)
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby Furanz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:39 am

ejames wrote:There is a frog vore clip of a woman from an anime in this DVD. くノ一忍法帖 廉価版(仮)at http://www.avotaku.com/53411.html

Im interested in this, but I'm not sure if the download will or won't give my viruses :l What happens in the vore scene? Does the frog eat the girl or is it the other way round?
Furanz
Somewhat familiar

Postby meloveu » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:34 am

caveman wrote:there seems to be a lot of videos out there of vore, but there doesnt seem to be a lot of videos of women eating other people, animals or such of same-size vore, or where the victim is the same size and hasnt been altered to be eaten. can anyone help me and share anything they have found themselves.

there is this website called http://clips4sale.com/category/369/VORE

they sell videos made by people ''Women'' who make all sorts of vore videos.. :|

just type up the type of vore you want in the sites search bar, so far they seem to have all the different types of vore, hope this helped! :D
meloveu
Somewhat familiar

Postby iamthedave » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:29 am

Everything on clips4sale is either women eating food or variants on plants or monsters eating women. Not what he asked for. There are lots of giantess/shrinking style video sites on clipsforsale, though.

The actual answer is there's very little content out there that isn't on this site already; women eating something else of significant size requires a lot of special effects, or at the very least bizarre camera work and some sort of belly work.

The best works I've seen are the eelgirl movie which you can easily find on youtube these days (including a cut down to the vore scene and nothing else), the vorestore's 'The Craving' which has a good first part but will never be completed due to actions by people on this site, and seductivestudios recent 'supersnack' video.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cavepanda » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:26 am

yea, with my kind of schedule its hard going threw all the content and posts the site has. i'm also looking for animated videos of the same variety too.
cavepanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby ejames » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:01 pm

wrote:There is a frog vore clip of a woman from an anime in this DVD. くノ一忍法帖 廉価版(仮)at http://www.avotaku.com/53411.html
not sure if the woman survives in frog but she doe get swallowed whole.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby iamthedave » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:20 am

Read the first post. He's asking about f/? same size vore, not a frog eating a woman.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:47 am

iamthedave wrote:Everything on clips4sale is either women eating food or variants on plants or monsters eating women. Not what he asked for. There are lots of giantess/shrinking style video sites on clipsforsale, though.

The actual answer is there's very little content out there that isn't on this site already; women eating something else of significant size requires a lot of special effects, or at the very least bizarre camera work and some sort of belly work.

The best works I've seen are the eelgirl movie which you can easily find on youtube these days (including a cut down to the vore scene and nothing else), the vorestore's 'The Craving' which has a good first part but will never be completed due to actions by people on this site, and seductivestudios recent 'supersnack' video.

That's not entirely true, a same-size F/F vid has recently been released called Girl Monster- Jasmine Mendez eats Jacquelyn Velvets over on c4s. It looks relatively good although the vore seems to be off screen but the pred does end up with a substantial gut.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 pm

ejames wrote:wrote:There is a frog vore clip of a woman from an anime in this DVD. くノ一忍法帖 廉価版(仮)at http://www.avotaku.com/53411.html
not sure if the woman survives in frog but she doe get swallowed whole.

Shoot, is there another place to nab the clip? The download site (Rapidshare esqe) requires "Pay for premium" which I never trust? the clip sounds interesting
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby Polterguest » Mon May 20, 2019 3:06 am

darkflame8 wrote:
iamthedave wrote:Everything on clips4sale is either women eating food or variants on plants or monsters eating women. Not what he asked for. There are lots of giantess/shrinking style video sites on clipsforsale, though.

That's not entirely true, a same-size F/F vid has recently been released called Girl Monster- Jasmine Mendez eats Jacquelyn Velvets over on c4s. It looks relatively good although the vore seems to be off screen but the pred does end up with a substantial gut.

I don't suppose you can link to it?
Polterguest
New to the forum

Postby Madman06 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:31 am

There was a video on youtube about a hot lady eating another one.
It was really well made. I'll try to find it.
Madman06
New to the forum

Return to Softvore