Prey being turned into poop

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Prey being turned into poop

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:35 am

C107galaxytachyon wrote:
Tastymeat wrote:Even though being poop means being dead, the thought of being poop for a pretty young girl/women is worth dying for... At least the build up knowing you would be their poo and any other waste makes being eaten even more exciting.

Not necessarily: GaseousEntity’s Tournament of Turds Saga really does showcase exactly how much better sentient scat can be integrated into this tpstuff without being flat-out fatal. https://aryion.com/g4/view/495710[/

Well perhaps you can eat me and see if it works. It’s a win win for me!
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Prey being turned into poop

Postby wormfood73 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:43 pm

I find this topic very appealing being that i am prey myself.. The idea of being slowly digested by a worm or snake and whatever remains of my willing body being deposited as waste to end up on the bottom of some person's shoe turns me on in an incredible way...
Yes I do want to be eaten by a worm or snake.
wormfood73
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Softvore