Prey being turned into poop

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Prey being turned into poop

Postby tqueensway » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:54 pm

MrSinister1990 wrote:This should be in the hardcore section not softvore section some people like me can't handle this stuff

Why did you click on this title? You're far more at fault here.
tqueensway
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Pretty awesome new art that got posted today:

Source
Spoiler: show
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:35 am

purjo wrote:
Tastymeat wrote:-------

I find it over powering when those who have admitted they would eat me in real life if the conditions were right. In thought...I looked at them thinking, yes that means I would become you poo...hope you know there would be a whole load if you eat me :)

Nice to hear I'm not the only one! :D Whenever a girl that I've been romantically or sexually involved with has told me such a thing, that she found me so pretty she just wanted to eat me, I always felt a huge thrill over the thought that in a way, she implied that she wanted to digest me and then poop me out eventually.

In other words, the "prey turned into poop" aspect of vore is definitely one of my favorite ones.

There was this girl last year who was blunt with me that if she was stuck with me without food she would eat a human and so eat me. She explained she would do it to me to look out for her best interests. It was amazing talking to her, seeing such a pretty girl who would happily rip me up and sacrifice me in order to keep herself alive. Thinking of the chase to avoid being her poo would be amazing. She agreed it would be unfortunate but she said she would not feel bad for doing it. I thought well I would rather become her poo than starve to death.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blooberbloob » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:27 am

Renayama has a gallery here. Also, Dragga has done art where the prey has been turned to scat and pushed out. I am into it and not into it. It just depends on how I feel.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Gelus » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:02 am

MrSinister1990 wrote:This should be in the hardcore section not softvore section some people like me can't handle this stuff

Firstly, there's no 'hardcore' section, that's hardVORE. Secondly, hardvore doesn't mean 'vore with digestion', it doesn't mean 'vore where there are actually detailed accounts of the things happening to the prey' it means when the prey is chewed apart before being swallowed, like irl predators do. Softvore just means 'swallowed whole and intact' it doesn't mean harmless vore. That would be Endosomatophilia, or Endo for short. There's an endo subforum. Stay in it if things that arent endo bother you. Thank you.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Since I'm still interested in this thread and would like to keep it alive, I thought to bump it with a lovely little comic Hybrid posted some weeks ago. Full comic available here.

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby StormWolfe » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:21 am

Calamasra has some good stuff concerning this. Just browse her gallery; http://aryion.com/g4/user/Calamasra
StormWolfe
Somewhat familiar

Postby InvalidResponse » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:16 pm

That was pretty sexy~ I wish I could contribute more to this.
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:30 pm

nice pictures, i have a big obsession, both with being pooped on by an attractive girl and also being her poop. nice :)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Simply put, you're wrong. The softvore board is for vore that doesn't involve chewing, biting, and maiming. If someone's eaten whole, it's pretty much softvore. Eka already chimed in on this in three different threads. If you think something doesn't belong here you should report it. Backseat moderating creates and perpetuates misunderstandings.
Cilis
Participator

Postby Begone111111 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:20 pm

I love digestion and disposal in vore, especially with unwilling prey and dominant preds. It's very hard to find roleplay partners into such details. As for pictures and drawings, I often try to draw such related material. The details you described are indeed what I love to roleplay/draw/write.
Begone111111
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:56 pm

So I randomly managed to find a good pic around my drive, which is relevant to this thread and I remember inspired me to post it. The image doesn't appear to be available any more however. Its name was lionsshare by strikeanywhere.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Pyro » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Errata wrote:This is the sort of stuff you're talking about, right?

Sure. Not necessarily just comics though, can be images too if it's about the same thing. And like I said I'm also curious about ideas like preds pooping out prey to scare their future prey and let them know what they're in for after they'll eat them. Or pooping out some prey while digesting others they just ate (who are unharmed yet), etc. Not sure if there's much of that around too...

I adore both of those ideas. I've done a few RPs with the predator disposing of a previous prey in front of his next meal, and it's always a great way of doing taunting and foreplay. I've even done some weirder, kinkier things with it, like a scene where a taur predator craps out a previous meal in front of his prey and immediately thereafter anal vores him.

As to the pred taking a dump while eating or with a meal already in his belly... I've never written or played anything with that, but now that you've mentioned it, I want to. It sounds like a great way to establish dominance over the prey.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby rubuio91 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:24 pm

I'm too in this somewhat weird situation: like scat doesn't really torn me on (might even be a slight turn off) but the idea of the prey turning into poop, even better if willing, is really hot. I think it's more about the humiliation/inanimate transformation involved in the digestion than the scat. And that's the reason I like cum transformation, too.
rubuio91
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:36 pm

A sweet little panel posted by XarcesTheDelicious:

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby slug01 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:51 pm

rubuio91 wrote:I'm too in this somewhat weird situation: like scat doesn't really torn me on (might even be a slight turn off) but the idea of the prey turning into poop, even better if willing, is really hot. I think it's more about the humiliation/inanimate transformation involved in the digestion than the scat. And that's the reason I like cum transformation, too.

I feel exactly the same way. There's something so great about being reduced to fluids by another person. I however lover it when the victim remains conscious and aware of their fate as the pred humiliates them. Damn that stuff gets my blood flowing.
slug01
Participator

Postby Winny » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:09 pm

+1 for this thread, Digestion to scat and taunting are great. Most of my stories have lots of it. ^^
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slug01 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:04 pm

I will read all of your stories.
slug01
Participator

Postby Winny » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:45 pm

I hope you enjoy them. <3
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:19 am

I was thinking if I was eaten by my friend, I am wondering how much of me will become her poo and how much would be energy and fat...
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore