Prey being turned into poop

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Prey being turned into poop

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Someone posted a nice new pic to revive this thread with, showing both vore and disposal at the same time.

Source
Spoiler: show
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed May 13, 2015 9:08 am

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Genly » Tue May 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Disposal is one of my favorite elements of vore, after digestion itself. For me, even a lot of the fun in swallowing is the implication that this will be how they come out. I wish this thread got more replies and content!

One of my favorite scenarios is when a villain (usually some kinda monster) threatens to eat a hero as the penalty for getting captured, or losing a battle or a bet or something. It comes up from time to time in fantasy stories in various media, and my first thought is always "that means they'd be poop!". Love the idea of heroic characters being defeated, publicly digested and then crapped out for everyone to see.

I'm especially fond of seeing cute girls getting processed into shit! Extra bonus points for futile struggling and taunting from the pred.

I should probably use this thread to plug my own gallery, since I've drawn a lot of this kinda thing: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Genly

Couple of examples, the second is from a comic I did where a dragon-girl OC of mine digests and shits out most of the female characters from Fairy Tail.

Genly
New to the forum

Postby Sy0p » Tue May 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Genly wrote:One of my favorite scenarios is when a villain (usually some kinda monster) threatens to eat a hero as the penalty for getting captured, or losing a battle or a bet or something. It comes up from time to time in fantasy stories in various media, and my first thought is always "that means they'd be poop!". Love the idea of heroic characters being defeated, publicly digested and then crapped out for everyone to see.

I'm especially fond of seeing cute girls getting processed into shit! Extra bonus points for futile struggling and taunting from the pred.

My thoughts exactly.

I love it when the "hero" of the story is humiliated in such a way. The villains need to win more often, in my opinion.

Of course, it helps that I've got a sub-fetish for soiling, as well.
I like to think that Fi and Ghirahim bonded over their mutual appreciation of diamond-print stockings.
Sy0p
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brainfood » Wed May 27, 2015 12:42 pm

This is like completely my favorite thing about vore, speaking as someone who's so sub that they'd probably feel more comfortable sleeping in a cage than a bed. Like, ownership doesn't get much more absolute than being eaten as food, and degradation doesn't get much more absolute than being turned into feces, excreted, and forgotten. This is why you'll practically never catch me writing a story that doesn't involve it unless someone's requested it. At first it was unwilling, as those who has read my stories have seen, but then I realized that I was doing that to make the preds seem more dominant, and that I could also do that by just having willing, submissive prey. Frankly, though, I like it better when there's less teasing on the part of the pred and more ignoring, like swallowing someone and then just sort of forgetting they exist. Like feral preds, feral preds barely have object permanence, so once they can't see their prey anymore, all they have is a belly full of something, and they don't need to think any more about it.
Brainfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby rubuio91 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:36 am

I like when it's treated in a somewhat casual way, or when tyhe prey is willing, like this:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/318771

http://aryion.com/g4/view/321363

also, this story: http://aryion.com/g4/view/320076
rubuio91
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:09 pm

A good opportunity to revive this thread:

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby kernac » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:11 pm

I wrote several stories with post-vore scat disposal. They don't do anything else with the scat other than poop it out so it should be fine for you, also all of those are furry. You mentioned how you liked dominant pred and I think you'll like those, I write very dominant, taunting preds.

Stories with female preds:

-The sacrifice: http://aryion.com/g4/view/304604
-Old friends: http://aryion.com/g4/view/325451

Stories with male preds:

-A wolf at the orphanage: http://aryion.com/g4/view/323897
-The bully: http://aryion.com/g4/view/326326
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:32 am

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:39 pm

redfiredog wrote:Mamabliss has done a lot of stories with this. I like the idea, but on the other hand, poop is gross :neutral:

I only like it as a part of realistic soft vore, really. On the bright side, one is kinda dead when they get to that stage, so they don't usually have to care :P
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby TastyTales » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:07 pm

I've wrote a couple of stories with post-vore scat disposal.

This one featuring Red the Hunter from Solotorobo
http://aryion.com/g4/view/321179

And this one about my kitsune friend's unfortunate encounter with a rooster
http://aryion.com/g4/view/295244

I mostly write about furry characters and feral pokemon, hoping to write some more post-vore scat stories/endings in the future. x3

EDIT: Just remembered and I should probably mention, I mostly write male predators. I don't think I've written post vore scat with a female character yet. Both the examples above are Male Pred / Male Prey.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:30 am

One lovely example of this being done :D

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Speedyblupi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:09 am

Oh, hey, it's Kaheiyattsu.
They do a lot of stuff like this - if anyone likes this picture and hasn't checked their gallery out yet you should do so.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Speedyblupi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:02 am

MrSinister1990 wrote:This should be in the hardcore section not softvore section some people like me can't handle this stuff

There ISN'T a "hardcore" section. There's a "hard VORE" section, but this post isn't about hard vore, it's about scat. It would probably more appropriate on the "other/combination" forum.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby TheSkarrd » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:24 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:I'm curious about images or comics which show the predator both eating prey and pooping digested prey out. Most of those start with the pred swallowing their prey as usually, and end with them pooping out their remains later. I'd be curious to see other circumstances too however... like for example a pred showing their prey what is left of their previous prey, to scare them and let them know what awaits them once their turn comes. Or the pred swallowing someone (or having prey squirm in their gut) during their bathroom time. Pretty much anything that's about "turning prey into poop" (can be implicit too).

I'm also a massive fan of this kind of work, and it's a feel I try to get across in my stories. I've only got two so far (both fanfics), but both are about the whole process from ingestion to excretion.

"Catatonic" (Black Widow/Michelle Jones) https://aryion.com/g4/view/475036
"The Passing of Queen Elinor" (Merida/Elinor) https://aryion.com/g4/view/463072
TheSkarrd
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:04 am

A pretty good one popped up on my feed earlier today, definitely worth sharing.

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:59 am

The best one is Silkysworld Going All the Way.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:46 am

Even though being poop means being dead, the thought of being poop for a pretty young girl/women is worth dying for..At least the build up knowing you would be their poo and any other waste makes being eaten even more exciting.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:00 pm

Tastymeat wrote:Even though being poop means being dead, the thought of being poop for a pretty young girl/women is worth dying for... At least the build up knowing you would be their poo and any other waste makes being eaten even more exciting.

Not necessarily: GaseousEntity’s Tournament of Turds Saga really does showcase exactly how much better sentient scat can be integrated into this tpstuff without being flat-out fatal. https://aryion.com/g4/view/495710
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby JettCabino » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:23 pm

I love M/M digestion and poop disposal~ Particularly when I am the prey~

It is a rush to imagine being reduced to just someone's waste~
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore