Messy soft vore (stomach fluids & digested food)

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Messy soft vore (stomach fluids & digested food)

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 pm

No, I don't necessarily mean full tour and what happens after the belly. Personally, I'm not always a big fan of stomachs being nice and clean and shiny. I like it when the prey is stuffed in a big mush of digested food, and gets all dirty in a big green belly mess. Also, when and if the predator coughs up their prey, that prey won't pop up all sparkling and clean either, but rather gets puked together with that mush.

I haven't seen a lot of vore images that portray digested food / belly fluids properly, but would really like to. This also involves vore where the predator throws up, either before or after gobbling up their prey (even if there's no inside view otherwise). Prey being turned / covered in poop further on also counts, but I'd rather see that when stomach contents other than just the prey exist. Note that I'm not looking for simple images which simply show a green puddle in the stomach (there are a lot of those), but pics with a lot of detail on the green goo and bits of what food was eaten previously (such as the fluids sticking around the stomach walls). There should also be some white foam here and there... pretty sure stomachs generate that when working.

Once again I dislike human preds, so I only wish to see this for furry ones (any anthro or feral of either gender, MLP ponies also count just in case). Since many dislike humans but like furries like me (while some are the other way around) I recommend putting images in spoilers and marking what each is, though I don't get upset from seeing something I don't like so you decide when it's the case.

The only such images I know are those drawn by Acidic on FA, which are really awesome and show what I mean. Here's an excellent comic he made years ago, perfect example too (see part 4 & 5 / images 3 & 4). Contains cheetah predator and mouse prey:

Spoiler: show

He drew others in this style as well, here are more (first one is best):

Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Messy soft vore (stomach fluids & digested food)

Postby shrunkenone » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Well, my character is human, and is prey ( though I Only commission POVs so he's never seen) so when I get vore set sofas anthro, some artists add food. Though, some do it toony style and the food is whole, not chewed. Most of the pics I get can be found on Deviant, Fur Affinity, and a few here.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LillyTheLovely » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:50 pm

AMAZING works. We should see more of this stuffs. <3
LillyTheLovely
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:54 pm

shrunkenone wrote:Well, my character is human, and is prey ( though I Only commission POVs so he's never seen) so when I get vore set sofas anthro, some artists add food. Though, some do it toony style and the food is whole, not chewed. Most of the pics I get can be found on Deviant, Fur Affinity, and a few here.

Sounds nice (human prey is ok for me). I also love cartoony characters the most, now I'm even more curious. It should have some detail that it's digested food though... but feel free to post anyway :)

LillyTheLovely wrote:AMAZING works. We should see more of this stuffs. <3

If you mean the ones I linked, they are really lovely. It is a rather rare style sadly, and I hope to see some too :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Bannor » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:12 pm

As I was reading your post, I was thinking that I'd respond by suggesting Acidic's amazing work. But, you mentioned it towards the end, so I don't need to. :3
Bannor
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:22 pm

I remembered another one by Chimera. Not really my style but still (see the last page... pred is a demon-like furry and prey are rabbits)

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Vitcent » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Ahh, I agree! Its funny you should mention that, I was working on a comic commission with a certain anthro cheetah (who even showed up on Acidic's other commissions too) and a feral dragon-ish creature.. One of the requests for it was to make the stomach as gross and slimy as I could. It just so happened that the references I was going to use were the pictures you posted with! xD
Definitely going to try to put some detail into making it nice and gross for this work... >w> I'll post it here when I finish it~
Vitcent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Humbug » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:39 pm

I've done a couple like that, actually.

This one doesn't start out that way, but in the end, another prey drops into the first prey's leftover mush, which probably counts. http://aryion.com/g4/view/220851

This illustrated story has exactly the kind of stuff you describe and a picture in the stomach where the prey gets all smushed into mashed potatoes. http://aryion.com/g4/view/208841

This comic that Star Sage commissioned has that kinda stuff too.

The only one I'm proud of is the last one, so don't expect amazing quality or anything. I'm just not that good at making things look like they're realistically mashed into characters' fur/clothes/hair yet.

Hope that helps. :3
Humbug
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:25 am

@ Vitcent: Sounds really awesome! All nice and gross sounds just like the thing, totally can't wait :D

@ Humbug: Pretty. I like the first one most, but hope to see more like this overall (it's ok if detail can't be all that good).
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Emi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 am

WOW, that's one of the best stomach interior artists for me:) Looks like in Chimera Synx style!

Is there any galleries of this artist?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Bright » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 am

Here's one I made.
http://aryion.com/g4/view/210170

As for Chimera synx, there's a gallery on Fur Affinity.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Emi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:59 am

I meant, this artist signs as Acidic, he just looks close to Chimera;) I meant his gallery!
And Bright, great work!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Kanosint » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:58 am

I'm a sucker for all kinds of nasty stuff, so naturally I like this ;3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby prisoner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Zera, you can find a link to both his FA galleries here. He posts other stuff on Inkbunny and somewhere else I believe, but doesn't like that his work is posted to Eka's.

This is one for the thread, though I like the WIPs better (since I'm not fond of fluids other than saliva), and those can be found in Person's scraps. ALSO please be mindful that Ahkahna is not a vore artist as far as I'm aware.
prisoner
---

Postby R0x0r » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Here is one where the prey is eaten with food, which is something I also like.

http://brainwashedonline.deviantart.com ... y/16302297
R0x0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:57 pm

prisoner wrote:This is one for the thread

Oh, I already had that one faved. Can't believe I didn't remember it, very beautiful! Yet still so few of them :(
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby LillyTheLovely » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Hehe we need moreeeeeeeee art! :D I wish i could draw because i have a few ideas. :P
LillyTheLovely
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Whitepieceofpaper » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:06 pm

While I am not really into furries (I only like when they have very human characteristics) and prefer Human F/F, this is something that I love in vore that is not done often. I like it when the stomach is slimy and gooey, filled with puke, undigested food, and has an overall disgusting, smelly atmosphere. Having the prey covered in disgusting goop, slime, and other digestive fluids is how I like it. Heck, a big part of my vore fetish is having the prey covered in slime and who-knows-what. But yes, I prefer the messy route in vore. I just wish I could good enough to put all the little messy details into my stomach sketches.
Check out my short visual novel: Miss White in "High School Indigestion" here: http://216.230.231.218/forum/viewtopic. ... 7622468a3d
Whitepieceofpaper
Somewhat familiar

Location: Currently sliding through Hatsune Miku's small intestine! ;P

Postby Bifurcation » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Here's one: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3196314/ and another from the same artist http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6109294/ and finally http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6499158/

There's more out there though I also find it incredibly difficult to find. I'm glad the topic was made.
Bifurcation
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Softvore