looking for the artist who did these or

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

looking for the artist who did these or

Postby matt1683 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:00 pm

looking for the artist who did these or a page that has the rest of the pictures
Attachments
rawr.jpg
matt1683
New to the forum

Re: looking for the artist who did these or

Postby Crownflame » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:30 pm

I think I've been in contact with this artist before... Give me a minute, I'll go check.

Okay, I THINK he went by Painless-Agony, and was here on the portal as 2003pro, but both accounts have been deactivated and discontinued.

<removed at artist's request>
Last edited by Crownflame on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crownflame
---

Postby matt1683 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 pm

there were more then thos i wonder if he has them up some were else
matt1683
New to the forum

Postby matt1683 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:25 pm

if some one has them or has a page with all his work id really like to have it thank you :)
matt1683
New to the forum

Postby Crownflame » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:31 pm

matt1683 wrote:there were more then thos i wonder if he has them up some were else

Um, obviously there would be more artwork. I just gave you what I had at my fingertips, which is probably more than you're likely to find, considering he seems to have deleted all his artwork and left the vore scene.

I think it's highly unlikely he has another gallery of vore, considering, according to his journal on 2003pro, he no longer wants to associate himself with that type of thing.

If you're really interested in checking, you could, I don't know, search Google yourself? The names he was known by are Painless-Agony, 2003pro, and Joel Vore. At this point, you have just as many resources to find him as pretty much anyone else would.

Why thank you, Crownflame! I really appreciate your response!

You're welcome! I should be doing homework right now for midterms, but instead I used my precious time to link all those drawings just for you, just because I happened to have a resource! :)

*runs away with sock puppet*
Crownflame
---

Postby matt1683 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:56 pm

lol ty sir
matt1683
New to the forum

Postby Crownflame » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:40 pm

You're very welcome. XD
Crownflame