M/F Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: M/F Vore

Postby Mecho » Mon May 13, 2019 9:02 am

Going to bump this thread with my newest piece. Have sum demon throat bulge :gulp:
Attachments
Demon tongue fuck PNG.png
Mecho
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Here are my half saiyan ocs, Garanga (male) and Hibisca (female.) Hibisca is Nopal's half sister, both are bounty hunters.
Attachments
vore-saiyajin2.png
vore-saiyajin.jpg
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:12 pm

Oh right, this is a thread.

Here's an M/multipleF piece for ya. Furry/cartoony stuff.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/531038
Humbug
---

Postby xtrmstory » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:02 am

I prefer by far when the pred is masculine and the prey is what ever. Unfortunately the overwhelming majority of vore stories especially if there is scat at the end have feminine pred and masculine prey. I have always wonder why, especially considering that society is almost 50/50 men vs woman. I think it would be interesting to see the ratio of men vs woman write of vore stories. I suspect that there is more man writing those stories.
xtrmstory
New to the forum

Postby Tempest » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Personally I'm fond of adding romance to it, like when the male pred swallows his female significant other whole, but keeping them safely tucked away inside him as a source of sanctuary, a safe haven if you will, as long as safe keeping is part of the deal, and afterwards he releases her without a fuzz, and said female is completely unharmed. It's part of the relationship between my OCs Leo and Sumi; Sumi only allows Leo to swallow her whole as she knows he will keep her safe and sound inside without harm.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Redux » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:52 pm

Im so sad to see this thread died. I write very rarely on here, and seeing this thread again brought me inspiration to do M/F art again.
For context, I got back into doing vore art again about more than a decade ago on here. I know I missed out on a lot of content on here and beyond.

Anyway, doing M/F art made me realize what my preferences are and I how I appreciate having them, even if they are the most niche preferences out there. Drawing male preds has been all on my mind since I first liked vore, and it's one of my all-time favorites to draw nowadays. Can't say I enjoy drawing female preys as much as male preds though, but I prefer M/F than any other preferences.

Honestly, Im not expecting to see much after I post here. So a small harmless bump is okay, right?
Redux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:01 pm

You never know, maybe that's just what it needs.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:43 am

It won't die as long as I'm here.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Tempest » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:53 pm

My gallery has a good portion of M/F vore, here's a nice example for you to enjoy:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/717293
https://aryion.com/g4/view/717294
https://aryion.com/g4/view/717295
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby sharktorok » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:46 pm

M/F Vore is almost exclusively what I do! Well, okay, mostly they're monsters...though I always imagine masculine preds.

rateats.jpg

You can find more art on my gallery.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:33 am

Bumping with my own post, so hello.

If you're ever finding M/F with younger prey, fatality, unwillingness, cruelty and possessiveness, then welcome. I do have very specific preferences which not everyone are into them, so that's why I am do drawing sometimes, so proceed with your own risk.

https://aryion.com/g4/user/NyaatoShiroi
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:29 pm

Forgive me if this has been posted already (since I don't feel like sifting through 203 pages in this thread XD), but one of my favorite contributions to vore in media comes from the song "Don't Come Around Here No More" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers. Or to be more specific, the music video for it.

A few years back, I saw a little clip of the video at a theme park on a TV in a queue line, and it caught my attention because it looked like Alice in Wonderland on drugs. It suddenly showed Alice in a giant cup of tea with the Mad Hatter throwing sugar cubes and a doughnut in the cup. I later looked up the video out of curiosity and was surprised out of my mind that, not only did it have M/F G/T, but it also had vore!

Of course, you're free to watch the whole video (it's quite silly in a weird sense), but I'll give timestamps:

3:32 is when you see Alice in the teacup with the Mad Hatter (played by Tom Petty) dropping sugar cubes and a doughnut in the cup.

3:54 is a vore-ish part, Alice's body turns into cake and the Mad Hatter/Tom with his friends are cutting into her and eating her while she looks on in confused horror. Not my type of "vore" but others may enjoy it, I guess.

4:24 is the vore part all the way at the butt end of the video. It shows a close up of Alice in Tom's mouth giving a very small "NOOOO!" and Tom closes his teeth as the camera zooms out. He closes his lips and swallows, then gives a small burp and pats his mouth with a napkin. For something done so long ago, I think they did pretty good with it, it does a great job implying Alice was swallowed whole at the end XD

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/h0JvF9vpqx8
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeepher150 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:13 am

ClassifiedPerson wrote:Forgive me if this has been posted already (since I don't feel like sifting through 203 pages in this thread XD), but one of my favorite contributions to vore in media comes from the song "Don't Come Around Here No More" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers. Or to be more specific, the music video for it.

A few years back, I saw a little clip of the video at a theme park on a TV in a queue line, and it caught my attention because it looked like Alice in Wonderland on drugs. It suddenly showed Alice in a giant cup of tea with the Mad Hatter throwing sugar cubes and a doughnut in the cup. I later looked up the video out of curiosity and was surprised out of my mind that, not only did it have M/F G/T, but it also had vore!

Of course, you're free to watch the whole video (it's quite silly in a weird sense), but I'll give timestamps:

3:32 is when you see Alice in the teacup with the Mad Hatter (played by Tom Petty) dropping sugar cubes and a doughnut in the cup.

3:54 is a vore-ish part, Alice's body turns into cake and the Mad Hatter/Tom with his friends are cutting into her and eating her while she looks on in confused horror. Not my type of "vore" but others may enjoy it, I guess.

4:24 is the vore part all the way at the butt end of the video. It shows a close up of Alice in Tom's mouth giving a very small "NOOOO!" and Tom closes his teeth as the camera zooms out. He closes his lips and swallows, then gives a small burp and pats his mouth with a napkin. For something done so long ago, I think they did pretty good with it, it does a great job implying Alice was swallowed whole at the end XD

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/h0JvF9vpqx8

That is one cool reference!
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:55 pm

Zeepher150 wrote:That is one cool reference!

Ah, I'm glad someone found it enjoyable! It is definitely a favorite of mine, with the little gulp and tiny burp and polite napkin-dab on the lips XD
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:38 pm

More of my OTP, the bottom image was made with FireAlpaca and the top image was made with Clip Studio Paint (current)
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sharktorok » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:30 pm

It's been a little while so I thought I'd do my part in keeping this thread afloat too

harley_full.jpg
harley_full.jpg
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby ReptileKing23 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:54 pm

Ohhhhh! I found just the right thread for me!
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby mirazel » Tue May 31, 2022 11:24 am

I know there's a ton of mainstream F/m vore stuff such as music videos and animations but are there any great M/f vore things from movies or music videos? Mainly looking for regular man eating small woman whether it be giant or sw
mirazel
New to the forum

Postby Snapper314 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:48 pm

mirazel wrote:I know there's a ton of mainstream F/m vore stuff such as music videos and animations but are there any great M/f vore things from movies or music videos? Mainly looking for regular man eating small woman whether it be giant or sw

Sadly anything/F vore is in Very Short Supply. Mainstream Hollyweird has just about banned it all (officially or unofficially).

:(

I suggest looking at foreign films and material.
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby BeGad » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:04 pm

Well, if this is getting a random bump, I might as well take the chance to humbly mention that my writing gallery DOES have an M/F section. I don't do exclusively M/F material, but hopefully this part will grow over time.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/777671
BeGad
---

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore