Vore art dump!! | Softvore, Foodplay, M and F preds

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore art dump!! | Softvore, Foodplay, M and F preds

Postby Robird » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:24 pm

Woo! Hi!! Using this forum to post for the first time :silly: i’m Robird! AND I MUST SHOW THE WORLD MY ART! Here we go!

Just a fun fact most of these ocs posted here are based off fish.
Attachments
1490C2FB-4913-4EAB-A605-20BF9D78DC1D.png
Here’s the first piece, good ol soft vore with a character of mine, Carol ^w^ fun fact, shes based off a christmas tree worm
225DE688-E9C1-43BF-8632-926A409BA201.png
Here’s an interesting one. Some threesome vore with reyna, carol and jj :> in that order left to right!
FC1E4106-5D8B-4380-A045-A6212B58B923.png
Here’s a two parter! Gotta love that icecream. This one is Liz…
64FA75D0-81A8-4C01-B049-224A4AFE8394.png
this is Amaya :3
7CCA5D8F-7A6A-42D9-8F67-19B31DD8490A.png
Tail vore? Is that a thing? This is my venus flytrap boy, Vincent :D he eats thru his tail i suppose.
BA18479B-C69C-46A7-95EB-64956D00C8F0.png
Mawshot with a big scary lady. Thats Vanessa :D
Robird
New to the forum

Re: Vore art dump!! | Softvore, Foodplay, M and F preds

Postby JingleJangles » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:38 pm

I am in LOVE with your work! Might be some of my new favorite pieces on the site!
JingleJangles
Been posting for a bit

Postby deathknight » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:05 pm

okay these pictures are awesome
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Robird » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:02 pm

JingleJangles wrote:I am in LOVE with your work! Might be some of my new favorite pieces on the site!

WAIT AAA;; THANK YOU SO MUCH?!$?! that actually means alot-!!!!! You're so nice,, TwT <<3
Robird
New to the forum

Postby Robird » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:03 pm

deathknight wrote:okay these pictures are awesome

Thank you so much!!! Gaahhgheheh that makes me so happy <3 i'd like to post some more but I have no idea how this site works sksjsjss
Robird
New to the forum

Postby Robird » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:20 pm

JingleJangles wrote:I am in LOVE with your work! Might be some of my new favorite pieces on the site!

ALSO WAIT AHFJSKKC I wanted to try and ask around, but do you have any tips for posting publicly here? TvT its. Really confusing
Robird
New to the forum

Postby JingleJangles » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:45 am

Robird wrote:

ALSO WAIT AHFJSKKC I wanted to try and ask around, but do you have any tips for posting publicly here? TvT its. Really confusing

About 3/4ths down, there's a line about opening a gallery. As far as I am aware, that is still the way of doing it.
https://aryion.com/content/rules-freque ... about-site

Once that's done, just post your stuff to it!
Can't wait to give a follow once that gallery is open!

Edit: Oops! Just saw you already got one open. Congrats though!!
JingleJangles
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore