Some 3d animations (F/m, F/f, unwilling) updated 10/19

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Some 3d animations (F/m, F/f, unwilling) updated 10/19

Postby Simpathi » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:50 pm

Here are some 3d animations I worked on a few months back as a personal experiment and to learn more about 3d software. Recently managed to overcome a lot of my soul-crushing shame so I was comfortable enough to add a bit of polish and share. I mostly use third party art assets, but put a lot of work into the technical aspects.

Many of the animations have pretty brutal audio
GraphicDigestion/vore_dance_transparent: F/m, nudity, graphic digestion/gore as seen through a transparent abdomen. An experiment in interacting cloth/fluid simulations, and an attempt at automating digestion with blender modifiers.
vore_dance_opaque: same as above, except with an opaque abdomen so no visible digestion. Audio still implies F/m and unwilling, but on mute to it's ambiguous.
fm_vore_game_tech_demo: F/m, F/first person. Wanted to try making a game in unity, but after automating the vore I couldn't come up with a super satisfying way to gamify it. I just used the framework to set up a scene where the only user input was movement/camera controls with no 'win' state and recorded it. I guess the real game was controlling the camera to look at sexy things, like a twisted pokemon snap. May cause motion sickness because getting picked up, moved around, and eaten is kinda jarring.
Update 10/7/22:
ff_vore_game_tech_demo: F/f, F/first person, nudity. Similar to the F/m version, but with some other random variations. Like I tried using darkness instead of fog to hide the fact there's no background or anything else in the world.

also added Experimental/unfinished_same_size which is a really rough proof of concept for how I've tried getting a same size prey to squeeze through a mouth and also make stomach imprints. Lotsa room for improvement there I think.

Update 10/12/22:
Added same size and gts unbirth/insertion demo videos to the Experimental folder

Update 10/19/22:
Added GraphicDigestion/fm_dance_longer_and_harder.mp4, an extended and updated version of vore_dance_transparent with harder digestion. Fixed some issues like clipping, which had the benefit of making the internal stomach deformations more visible when the pred's arm collides with her belly on top of also not making it look like her arm briefly appears in her stomach

https://mega.nz/folder/rE5CHQQA#fgBacVaCrqMDHUE-AY4QIA

Been having a lotta fun with these. Let me know what you think, and if there's anything else you think I should try! Constructive criticism welcome.
Last edited by Simpathi on Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:08 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Simpathi
New to the forum

Re: Some 3d animations (F/m, F/?, unwilling, size diff, brut

Postby theheadsn » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:21 am

not bad, looks good :)
theheadsn
Participator

Postby TheMightyHQ » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:19 am

Great stuff! It really needs to add some female morsels :P
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby jessicascrapta » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:27 am

Soul crushing shame is a hard barrier to overcome, glad you've managed to show it who's boss with these - they look really good! Thanks for sharing.
jessicascrapta
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:55 pm

I liked this, try and make more if you can and feel like, regardless if more giantess stuff or if you attempt more same size versions of these.

Would love to see the digestion take a lil longer or at least getting to see the progress in more stages.

Loved the prey screaming for their lives and her belly glorping.
Sitharc
---

Re: Some 3d animations (F/m, F/f, unwilling, size diff, brut

Postby Simpathi » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:52 pm

not bad, looks good

Thanks!

Great stuff! It really needs to add some female morsels

Thanks for the the suggestion. I'm not quite as into that so I wasn't thinking about it when making the original videos, but turns out it wasn't a difficult change to make. I added ff_vore_game_tech_demo to the folder which is the same as the original unity video except with the males replaced with females and some other random variations. I think doing something similar for blender videos wouldn't take much work, but it'll require doing a second render.

Soul crushing shame is a hard barrier to overcome, glad you've managed to show it who's boss with these - they look really good! Thanks for sharing.

Much appreciated!

if you attempt more same size versions of these.

The main challenge I had when trying same size in 3d is that it's hard to keep proportions attractive (to me) from every angle while fitting a normal human-sized body in a human-sized mouth. I added 'unfinished_same_size' to the folder if you're interested in seeing the proof of concept version, I'm not super happy with it but I think it's an ok start.

Would love to see the digestion take a lil longer or at least getting to see the progress in more stages.

This is a great point. It takes very little manual effort to extend the blender videos because the animation loops, but gotta wait for the simulations to bake and then render. The digestion process can be slowed to whatever length the rest of the video is. Might also try some dance animations that actually have a coherent number of beats per minute.
Simpathi
New to the forum

Re: Some 3d animations (F/m, F/f, unwilling, brutal)

Postby redearth » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:54 pm

Folder has gone
redearth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Simpathi » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:18 pm

redearth wrote:Folder has gone
Weird, it still works for me. I tested it in firefox and chrome while signed out of mega. Mind checking it again? Maybe it was a temporary problem. If there's still an issue please let me know what sorta error it reports.
Simpathi
New to the forum

Postby Max28z » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:31 pm

very cool animation :)
do you think you could do unbirth like this ? :D
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby Simpathi » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:18 am

Max28z wrote:very cool animation :)
do you think you could do unbirth like this ? :D
Thanks!

I gave unbirth a try: added gts_insertion_poc and samesize_ub_poc to a new 'Experimental' folder. Still very rough, especially the same size stuff, but at least it's a starting point.
Simpathi
New to the forum

Re: Some 3d animations (F/m, F/f, unwilling) updated 10/19

Postby Simpathi » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:18 pm

I tried this out with GraphicDigestion/fm_dance_longer_and_harder.mp4, please let me know what you think! Still a lot of room for improvement and it wouldn't be too hard to extend the length even more, but I think it's at least better than the original.
Simpathi
New to the forum

Postby TheRealProtoman » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:27 pm

oh hey, this stuff is fantastic. Any plans to finish the unfinished stuff? For the full size vore, you might want to consider warping the model's jaw instead of shrinking the prey model. You could always have an alternate camera angle to obscure the swallowing a bit too.
TheRealProtoman
New to the forum

Postby Simpathi » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:44 pm

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions! I'd definitely like to extend the unity stuff into short games at some point. I like the idea of warping the jaw to reduce the need for shrinking, though it'll take some experimenting to find a way to do that which doesn't look unappealing to me. Alternate camera angles seem like the best option for pre-rendered videos like the ones I did in blender, but for games where the player controls the camera I'd like to find a way to make it look appealing to me from any angle.
I want to make some gallery posts so I'm currently working on a scene that only uses assets I've made in order to conform to the gallery rules. It has taken a while but I've learned a lot by working that way. Once I'm done with that I'll probably revisit the unity stuff.
Simpathi
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:45 pm

Awesome work!!
Monopolus
???

Postby FurryDesirer » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:39 am

Look at her belly when she was dancing with prey inside is damn good! Great work.
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zapor » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:06 am

Wow! I just checked your vids and... Wow. Just wow.

Even if i not big fun of fatal stuff, you really make it very impressing! i just watched literally all your videos and must say what dance with transparent belly one really SOMETHING! Something really catched me there, maybe because i newer seen stuff like this before)

Also, pov game one. Are you used Unity for this?! I just seem lot of macro stuff in unity and newer seen this lvl of graphic, also, mouth look pretty detailed there. Maybe add SSS and more wet speculars will increase effect of being eaten?

Anyway, you got a new big fan now!

about bg. I think you should just use sphere with texture of BG, it just make world not empty and - if Ubity allow HDRI lighting - make your graphic a lot more realistic!

also a dumb idea, but,... what if you mix a game scene with internals one? i mean if we become food, it wil lbe nice see what happen with us and another preys~ If it too hard, i wil lunderstand)
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Simpathi » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:22 pm

Monopolus wrote:Awesome work!!

Thanks!

ZhaoYun192 wrote:Look at her belly when she was dancing with prey inside is damn good! Great work.

I'm hoping to do some more simple videos like this down the road, most of work was in automating the belly stuff. Now that it's automated, making versions with different animations is pretty easy if I can import 3rd party animations. If anyone knows a good place to download/buy dancing animation files I can import into blender, please let me know!

Zapor wrote:Wow! I just checked your vids and... Wow. Just wow.

Even if i not big fun of fatal stuff, you really make it very impressing! i just watched literally all your videos and must say what dance with transparent belly one really SOMETHING! Something really catched me there, maybe because i newer seen stuff like this before)

Also, pov game one. Are you used Unity for this?! I just seem lot of macro stuff in unity and newer seen this lvl of graphic, also, mouth look pretty detailed there. Maybe add SSS and more wet speculars will increase effect of being eaten?

Anyway, you got a new big fan now!

about bg. I think you should just use sphere with texture of BG, it just make world not empty and - if Ubity allow HDRI lighting - make your graphic a lot more realistic!

also a dumb idea, but,... what if you mix a game scene with internals one? i mean if we become food, it wil lbe nice see what happen with us and another preys~ If it too hard, i wil lunderstand)

I really appreciate the kindness! I am using unity, the HDRP can give some pretty impressive results. I replaced https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/char ... game-ready character's mouth with https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/char ... uman-mouth. I agree that SSS and wet speculars could improve things more! I've been using those a lot in my blender animations.
HDRI lighting is a great option, I tried a few but the effect was always a little weird when there's absolutely nothing else in the world. I think some images could work well, but I didn't find any that felt compatible.
Your game internals idea is not dumb at all! I think it's very doable, I just haven't spent the time yet. I'd probably want to have a good idea of an overall direction to go with a game before I return to unity stuff. I've had a lot of fun with different vore games, but design is a challenge when my fantasy requires the (male) prey to always lose and (female) pred to always win. The direction I was headed in was a sort of competition between prey to see who gets to survive. My first attempt at that was was a dodgeball game, which was pretty funny with ragdoll physics, but ultimately the vore (person who gets physically knocked out of a dogeball arena gets eaten) just felt tacked on. Karbo's 'Check and mate' comic is incredible, so maybe chess is a way to go?
Simpathi
New to the forum

Postby LemonBarb » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:50 am

Going to say some thoughts of the top of my cuff, over the extended animations. And I have a few things to say.

A: Wonderful animations. Even on the experimental angle. Heck, you could have 'fun' doing a 'take' on hammerspace, animated vore. With possible 'face' or limb pressing outwards of an otherwise 'flat' belly. If going on some same sized 'proof' of concept? That aside. Got some possible thought/s on possible better for animation/s, detail wise and sucuh.

On the Vore angle. If having concerns on a 'full' digestion sequence? Maybe have the 'acid' (stomach liquids) become more 'thick', or covered in 'chyme' as the prey's turned into a skeleton. Possibly even experiment with a 'liquification', or 'turned into a big block of chyme', to fade 'in' to the liquid,, before it's slurped/absorbed into the intestines. Digestive process wise.

While on the Unbirth angle? It'd be interesting to see a possible 'inside POV', post proof of concept. Of multiple 'mini' prey being stuck/trapped inside a 3D Rendered uterus/womb. Possibly, with the implications of being bound/absorbed by the uterine lining, or slurped 'further', to a possibly 'non-digestive' degree. As an alternative thought, you might also have fun experimenting with "liquified bodies", if you want a voreshadow for 'cum digestion' to say, an 'excessive animated climax' degree?

-

Two of those thoughts aside? Hope to see/witness more of your animated works. If nothing else. Especially with the work you put in to get the animations to just work. :)
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bowyer2 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:06 pm

I love it. I love the belly bulges. The vore dance is great.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby notitthrowaway » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:03 pm

God damn, you really know what you're doing. Didn't catch this thread when you first posted but seeing it now after Trapped in Amber. Can't get enough of those squishy deformable bellies and breasts. The transparent belly effect is really cool too, although I'm not a fan of graphic digestion (I'd *kill* for an animation like these with soft digestion). And the real-time Unity videos? Damn, it looks so smooth and polished when she tracks and grabs up the prey! I'm not even a big macro/micro guy, but that's hot, and impressive.

As for the same-size attempts, which are obviously a bit less polished, honestly even those have a lot of potential. The cartoony squishing was kinda doin something for me, although imo it could bear to have a little bit of stretching from the pred and a little bit less compression of the prey.

And you're not even half bad at writing, if your Trapped in Amber story is any indication!

Just good shit all 'round. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
notitthrowaway
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Softvore