Bubbles Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Bubbles Vore

Postby xNara » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:44 am

Theres not enough powerpuff girls giantess vore. Actually now that i think about it. There isn't actually any consirding the show is covered in vore. :(

I remember in one episode Blossom turned into a Giantess. Picked up an icecream truck and ate it with the icecream guy still inside.. there was also no explanation on what happened to the icecream guy. He just mysteriously disappeared lol i don't remember what episode that was though.
Attachments
Powerpuff_Girls_(Giantess_Dream).png
xNara
Been posting for a bit

Re: Bubbles Vore

Postby Miridium » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:21 pm

I too remember an episode when the girls became giants. IIRC it was Mojo Jojo who did it so that any action they took against him while he was pulling crimes would result in the city being destroyed. I'd be curious to see the scene you're talking about.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:08 am

Miridium wrote:I too remember an episode when the girls became giants. IIRC it was Mojo Jojo who did it so that any action they took against him while he was pulling crimes would result in the city being destroyed. I'd be curious to see the scene you're talking about.

It also had a moment with Bubbles crying and her tears were like stones wrecking things.
dude101
---

Postby RiggsEclipse » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:59 pm

Literal, actual children.
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Return to Softvore