6%
Maybe
No votes
No
1%

Total votes : 68

Re:

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:50 pm

I don't use vista so I can't be of much help, but did you read this thread?
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kaze10 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:22 pm

Thanks. I'll try this.
If everyone was equal, would we be diverse?
kaze10
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby kaze10 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Ugh. Turns out the file and error i have a few people have. It's unresolvable at the current time.
If everyone was equal, would we be diverse?
kaze10
Somewhat familiar

Re: Duametef's Vore RPG Cheats

Postby Baconbits » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Okay, taito's game download is pissing me off, I get to yastorage and I request the download link, Then it says it's above but it ISN'T It's not there! :x
Baconbits
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:58 pm

look on page 6 of the "I need help with Taito's game" thread, there should be a link to megaupload that is active.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Serrow » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello all, I've been a lurker here for many years, and decided it was finally time to register so I could come share my thoughts, and possibly, write a story in the future.

Duametef, your work was the first collection of vore works I stumbled on, and frankly, it made the whole thing a much greater thing then just a few dirty thoughts. I can not even begin to count the number of times my character mysteriously dissapeared in VRPG, an experience I believe many have shared. :P I am truly appreciative of all your work, and look forward to anymore in the future, this site has a lot of great minds and work on here.

More on topic with the actual thread however, I was curious as to how you actually type in the cheats, I really want to get a good feel for how the game works before I wing it from the very start. I'm very slow starting up on RPGs, and this one is definitively no exception. :P I've tried alot of things, but I can't seem to type anything whenever I'm playing the game, so could anyone enlighten me please? :D
Serrow
New to the forum

Postby Aleph-Null » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:30 am

you just type them in on the keyboard. You don't have a dialog box or anything like that. you know it worked if you get what you want.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrX » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Okay, I have three questions

1) How many links do I need to click before I can download the game?

2)What is this game about?

3) Is this a stand alone game or does it need and additional program like RPG Maker XP/VX?

Thank you.
MrX
Been posting for a bit

Postby MilkChocolate » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Where has this thread been all my life?
MilkChocolate
???

Postby dagar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Where has it been? In fchan terms... On the 4th page until someone searches it and bumps it
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Adramalech » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Serrow wrote:I've tried alot of things, but I can't seem to type anything whenever I'm playing the game, so could anyone enlighten me please? :D

All you do is type it in. There's no specific spot where it has to be put in so, while the game is active, just type workfromhome in for example and it'll work.
Adramalech
???

Postby Adramalech » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 pm

MrX wrote:Okay, I have three questions

3) Is this a stand alone game or does it need and additional program like RPG Maker XP/VX?

Thank you.

1) Just one...excluding the actual download. As it says in a small font below, if you're having trouble with the 2.14 version, try to 2.12. The link to that is right under the main download.

2) You're the hero, there's a really evil dragon and you need to kill her. Oh, and vore. All female too, just so you know.

3) Yes it's a stand alone game so you don't need anything else.
Adramalech
???

Postby Throku » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Adramalech wrote:

Thank you.

1) Just one...excluding the actual download. As it says in a small font below, if you're having trouble with the 2.14 version, try to 2.12. The link to that is right under the main download.

2) You're the hero, there's a really evil dragon and you need to kill her. Oh, and vore. All female too, just so you know.

Note on 3:
You do however need some other operating system than Vista, Vista kills most games and programs including this one :/ I have hopes for the Windows 7, have anyone got that one and can tell me if the game runs on that?
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby MrX » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:58 am

Adramalech wrote:

Thank you.

Cool, Thanks for the info. I'll go downloaded it now.
MrX
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrX » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:02 am

Throku wrote:Note on 3:
You do however need some other operating system than Vista, Vista kills most games and programs including this one :/ I have hopes for the Windows 7, have anyone got that one and can tell me if the game runs on that?

LOL, I wouldn't use Vista even if you payed me. Ten minutes of trying to get my programs working in it and I said "Fuck that Shit" and downgraded back to XP. I have'nt heard anything about windows 7 yet.
MrX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Throku » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:39 pm

MrX wrote:
Throku wrote:Note on 3:

LOL, I wouldn't use Vista even if you payed me. Ten minutes of trying to get my programs working in it and I said "Fuck that Shit" and downgraded back to XP. I have'nt heard anything about windows 7 yet.

Exactly what I would have done if I had the choice, which I didn't :/
I've heard that you're supposed to be able to emulate XP in windows 7 which should make programs that were able to run in XP run even on W7 if that's actually the case I dunno.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Aleph-Null » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Win 7 Pro comes with a fully functioning copy of XP integrated. So it isn't an emulation it is actually XP. Windows 7 home does not have this feature though. Home may be able to emulate XP, I'm not sure.

I haven't tried running any XP only apps in the windows 7 environment yet.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Cheats

Postby SEMER » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:32 pm

2444309 wrote:Hey I'm Trying to beat (or EAT) ;) This game but I don't want to wait to get my vore talent. Duametef, is there any cheats or easter eggs to this game. if not I will look like this :?:

Cheat Codes
(Just type 'em in during the game)

hipsforme (+10,000 HP)
leylines (+10,000 MP)
tittedtitan (+50 to all stats)
oneup (Gain a level)
levelmebaby (Gain 20 levels)
striptease (Gain a random set of clothes)
beingpoorsucks (+10,000 GP)
workfromhome (+1,000,000 GP)
specialrecipe (+100 Life Potions)
laxative (Immediately escape a monster's belly)
oopsie (Destroy all monsters on the map)
enzyme (Partially digest your top article of clothing)

Warp Codes

iwannagohome (Home city)
angelsaretasty (City of Angels)
allaboutallia (Allia)
firebaby (Skinbane)
wormygurgle (Wormgut)
sexyinblack (Blackscourge)
ihaveadeathwish (Thirsha's Lair)
Remember his name, never forget his place,
Duamutef, the god of vore.⚔

Secret Experimental Manufactured Evolved Robot
Ishara forum survivor
SEMER
New to the forum

Postby OldOne » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:30 pm

There is actually another way to cheat besides codes, though it takes more work. First, you have to unpack the game, to all the files are unloaded into the directory, next part takes some studying.

Once all is unpacked, you can add/modify the various conversations in town, the way you can cheat with this, is you can set one NPC up to allow you to train in any of the abilities you can gain in the game. Takes awhile to code, and then use in game, but is another option to help one power up early, and fairly fast.
OldOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krat » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 pm

OldOne wrote:There is actually another way to cheat besides codes, though it takes more work. First, you have to unpack the game, to all the files are unloaded into the directory, next part takes some studying.

Once all is unpacked, you can add/modify the various conversations in town, the way you can cheat with this, is you can set one NPC up to allow you to train in any of the abilities you can gain in the game. Takes awhile to code, and then use in game, but is another option to help one power up early, and fairly fast.
how do you put a different monster on another map? like how do you put a fifi on another map?
Krat
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Duamutef's Dimension