Duamutef's Glorious VRPG Game Help

Duamutef's fans goes here!

Moderator: Duamutef

Duamutef's Glorious VRPG Game Help

Postby Katana70065 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 pm

First...anyone still play this game?

If so...second...anyone else try to enter the worm cave to retrieve the first of the dragon's keys and have the game give you Runtime Error '75'? Clearly my copy is missing the worm cave. Assistance please!
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Re: Duamutef's Glorious VRPG Game Help

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:22 pm

That is a file/path access error. I don't remember if that was a common error or not. You can get a bunch of errors with DGVRPG because VB6 is no longer supported, and the libraries he used are no longer supported.

I don't have an immediate solution for you, but the file you downloaded to install should have had all the information with it. Did the error message give anymore detail, like what file it was unable to access?
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Katana70065 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:35 pm

"Path/File access error".

I never had trouble entering the worm cave before. I also noticed that the worms in the adjacent city are suddenly "Flails" instead of worms. I'm thinking that the game is missing some files.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby truck » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Katana70065 wrote:"Path/File access error".

I never had trouble entering the worm cave before. I also noticed that the worms in the adjacent city are suddenly "Flails" instead of worms. I'm thinking that the game is missing some files.

unforturately the game might be but its never going to get fixed. from what i have heard being around this site for a long time now, the maker of the game died in 2009.
truck
Participator

Postby Simrobert2001 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:29 pm

truck wrote:
Katana70065 wrote:"Path/File access error".

unforturately the game might be but its never going to get fixed. from what i have heard being around this site for a long time now, the maker of the game died in 2009.

How did we find that out?
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Return to Duamutef's Dimension