Does Duamutef's vore rpg work on windows 8

Duamutef's fans goes here!

Moderator: Duamutef

Does Duamutef's vore rpg work on windows 8

Postby shadownaga » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Hay guys ruby shadownaga here!

I have recently had an upgrade on the glowy typing thingy... or computer as you lot seem to call it, I tryed to install the game and when it run it wasnt going to work for me, now I'm a sad naga. Does anyone know how to fix it, maybe its a coding error or something windows 8 cant translate :-(
I'm a very sexy and sometimes hungry Naga, call me Shadow Naga... but recently some call me Ruby ;-D X

Follow me and my work: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=33621
shadownaga
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Does Duamutef's vore rpg work on windows 8

Postby LillyBells » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:35 pm

it doesn't even works on my windows 7, i'd be surprised if it works on windows 8 xD, though gl with it
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Postby Avant » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Yeah considering it struggles to work on 7 then you're shit out of luck with 8 most likely.
Avant
Participator

Postby shadownaga » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Well this is all encouraging :-( DARN YOU BILL GATES! Humans always get in the way of my fun... I should eat him... but I cant super nerds give me gas :-)
I'm a very sexy and sometimes hungry Naga, call me Shadow Naga... but recently some call me Ruby ;-D X

Follow me and my work: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=33621
shadownaga
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Avant » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:01 pm

shadownaga wrote:Well this is all encouraging :-( DARN YOU BILL GATES! Humans always get in the way of my fun... I should eat him... but I cant super nerds give me gas :-)

Use VirtualMachine. There's a guide on how to get it running so you can just run XP through it and it should work.
Avant
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:54 pm

I got it working on windows seven actually. There is a thread about the vore rpg coding, and one of the posters has two download links.. One for windows 7/vista, and another for the original download link. I downloaded 2.12 and the vista/7 link, mashed them into the same folder, and it works. Lemme try to find the page.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Beware slickwick45, this thread isn't about the whole game. The file available here is just a replacement of the original binary executable.
You need to get the others files, simply put you need to install the game first.
You'll find the setup at the original developer's page : http://sdcga.com/~duam9/VRPG.html
Or an alternate installer here (recommended for vista/7) : http://www.mediafire.com/file/57w99v1u1 ... 4Setup.exe
here it is.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Midir » Thu May 02, 2013 12:22 am

Yep, it used the last link for windows 7 and it works well for my Windows 8 as well.

XP is the best still :)
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Duamutef's Dimension