Story Set in Ishara (VRPG) Contains Plant vore, Mind control

Duamutef's fans goes here!

Moderator: Duamutef

Story Set in Ishara (VRPG) Contains Plant vore, Mind control

Postby BradRepko » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:27 pm

Stay Out of the Woods-

In are little hamlet deep within the Viletree Forest, even our strongest girls are warned to "keep out of the darkest part of the woods". Sure, the forest may contain hundreds of hungry girl eating plants, some even sprouting up in our village overnight, but we have grown accustomed to deeling with these ground rooted brutes. Ages ago our ancestors settled here do to the scarce monster population. Of course, it was the droves of hungry plants that grow like weeds in this forest, but over the many years, we have become so efficent at tackling these menacing flora that it is hard wired into us from birth. However, our sages have always warned us to avoid the darkest part of the woods, known as the Black Forest. How absurd, that even I, the towns greatest Vineslayer (the plant slaying variation of a beast slayer, an arch type of the Amazoness class) would be warned to stay out of the Black Forest.

"Thinking about going into the Black Forest again, Reggie?" Jeri, my best friend, and one of the best Sorceresses in the village. Her potent anti flora magic has saved my butt several times. Of course, I have saved her sexy little butt more than that, even. She knows me better than anyone else, and has warned me about my desire to tame the Black Forest more than a few times.

"Yes, of course I am, Jeri! It just doesn't make any sense why they tell us to stay out of there. It's been so long since anyone's gone in their, I bet that no one in this village knows why we stay out, just that it has been said to bring surefire death to ever enters it." Personally, I think there is some kind of treasure out there, I mean, some girl eating plants do grow treasures to lure girls into their traps. Even if there is something dangerous out there, what do I have to fear from it? I singlehandedly took care of the Labyrinth Lilly which had plagued are village a few months back. Everyone else fell before it's traps, but I reached the center and destroyed the vile flower.

"Well, if you do go in there, I'll take your precious Emerald Phallus, ok?" Oh yes, laugh it up, little miss smarty pants. I'll show you, I'll show all of you, tomorrow I'll go in there and slay all the dreaded plant life that lurks within. Then they'll have no choice but to make captain, and then I'll take my prized magical dildo and make you cum an ocean, to that I promise, my sweet little Jeri.

The next morning, I waste no time gathering my gear, my favorite plant leather body suit, which protects me from attacks and has especially powerful resistance to plant based digestives, and doesn't restrict my movement, so getting away from those damned slimevines is a cinch; my trusty Limesteel Katana, a strong metal made from a special limestone that weakens plant life; and my coup de gra, my enchanted wyvernhide boots that magically add extra oomph to my kicks, perfect for those situations when I'm about to be thrust into the maw of some girl hungry plant. Just in case, I pack a few life potions, in the event I've bitten off more than I can chew. Setting out into the woods, the Black Forest is only a ten minute hike from our village, and there are plenty of minor plants to keep me occupied. Bile weeds, slime vines, girlcrunch plants, mantis bush, nothing a skilled Vineslayer like myself can't handle.

As I reach the boarder of the Black Forest and gaze into it's shadowy depths, an involuntary shudder runs down my spine. Get a grip, girl, it's just a myth, there is no way certain death awaits any who enter. My feet seem glued to the ground, though, I just can't seem to get up the gull to enter these forbidden woods. After a few minutes of reassuring myself, I slowly enter the darkened forest. Hey, this isn't so bad. Nothing to it. "You hear that, you lousy flowers, I'm coming to whack you down!" Nothing to worry about, I feel more confident already from just entering the place.

A few minutes of traveling into the forbidden forest, I spot site of the most unusual specimen of plantlife I've ever seen. It's exterior is totally black, making it blend in with it's enviroment, but it's pink maw, which it leaves open, drool oozing from it's mouth, gives it away. It doesn't even make an attempt to hide it. What's more, at the back of it's throat are a pare of what look like breasts, even dotted with smaller bumps that resemble nipples. It's throat, really a small opening that liquified girls go once adequately digested, is even shaped and colored remarkably like the folds of a girl's flower. How ludicrous, like anyone would actually fall for such a hoax, it's obviously carnivourous. I wonder if those breasts feel real, they sure look real enough.

TOUCH THEM! Yes, that's it, I should touch them. They look so real, I could probably just grab them and... no, it's a carni plant, it's maw would snap shut if I touched them. TOUCH THEM! How soft and suckable they look, I bet the plant wouldn't even notice if I just..... The next thing I know, I've covered the distance between me and the plant and am massaging those glorious orbs, which feel just like a pair of thouroughly licked breasts, and the plant doesn't even close! Must be a sick plant or something.

SUCK THEM! Yes, I think they would taste good too. Yet, if I stick my head in there, surely those petals would close on me. SUCK THEM! They are so firm and yet so yielding, and even more luscious and full than Jeri's! But, if the maw was to snap shut on me when my head was in there...... SUCK THEM! Aww, what the hell, if they were going to close, they would have closed already. Leaning forward, I give a tentative lick of the plants 'breasts', and find them quite delightful. Soon, I'm kneading and and suckling them like a long lost lover's.

GRIND! GRIND! Oh, I'm getting so horny, I just want to grind my hot little cunny against those plant folds. Maybe I can use one hand to slip down my suit and.... GRIND! GRIND! No, I want to grind my box against the plants, it's soft maw flesh is so warm and moist. GRIND! Yes, what could go wrong? Climbing into the drooling maw of the plant, I begin to grind my almost gushing gash against the plant's look alike. It's just not good enough though, I can't feel it through my clothes.

STRIP! No, I can't strip, what if there are more plants nearby, or some sort of monster, I'd be defenceless. STRIP! Oh, but I'm so horny, and these walls are so soft and warm. Goddess, and these tits are so heavenly, it feels like they were made just for my palms to wrap around them. STRIP! Awww, hell, if there were danger, it would be here already. Without further hesitation, I pry my hands from those squishy mounds long enough to pull off my Wyvern Skin Full bodysuit and toss it outside the plant. So enthusiastic in the moment, I toss my boots and katana out to, and grind my hot, naked body against the plant's innerdepths.

The warm bile soaks my flesh as I grind and writhe against the plant's fleshy maw. My nipples as hard as diamonds, I grab a hold of one and rub it against the faux tit of the plant, squeezing and mashing them together and reveling in the squishy-squelchy sounds the slimey mucus makes between our large breasts. Every inch of my body feels awash in pleasure as I continue to grind not just my flower, but every inch of my body against the cushy walls, it feels as though my cleft has spread out to encompass my entire body. My eyes clenched tightly, I suck on those fleshy globes as orgasm after orgasm racks my body, and it feels as though the skin of the flesh folds around me to caress my entire body. Every inch of my flesh rubs against the moist plant interior, my back and my front, and I can feel the slimey mucus running down my buttcheeks and sliding into my anus. I slit my eyes to see that I am in complete darkness, that the plant has finally closed it's maw around me, and strangely enough, I don't care. In fact, I'm glad because now all of me rubs against those moist innards, and it feels glorious. Suddenly, I notice that the plant is squirting more liquid around me, and that this stuff is even warmer, even stinging a bit, but not in a bad way like fire, but in a plesant way, sort of like when Jeri takes me over her knee and spanks my ass.

DIGEST! Yes, that's what's happening, I realize, I'm digesting. This warm sensation is the feeling of the plants digestive enzymes coating my skin. My whole body makes squishy-farty noises as liquid squeezes between me and the folds of the plants maw. DIGEST! The ichy tingly feeling adds to my pleasure, and I can't fight the urge to rub it into my skin, because it just feels so good. DIGEST!

It feels like days go by inside the moist interiors of the plant, but it is really only a matter of hours. Time and time again I climax, my entire body feeling like one big quim, although nothing feels as good as when my flower grinds against the mushy-soft folds of the plants sex. The stinging sensation coats my body, feeling like the aftermath of a good spanking, which only adds to my pleasure. I only truly realize the extent of my situation as I reach down to squeeze my breast for the unteenth time, and it literally goes to mush in my hand, sending a white hot poker of stingy pleasure through my body. I am literally being turned into plant food, and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

After approximately seven hours of digestion, what is left of my body is absorbed by the plant, and I feel myself added to the faux breasts of the carniplant, makingthem firmer, softer, and more realistic, the nipples turning a slightly darker tone. This sensation is even better than the multiple orgasms in it's maw, but unfortunetly, lasts for only a brief time before my spirit lifts off to the giant intestines of the afterlife to be reborn as something new. The plant spits out my skeleton, unable to digest it properly, being deposited beside my clothes as an eerie warning to future travelers, that the girl that was digested here disrobed before being eaten. My best friend, true to her word, claimed my Emerald dildo, using it on lonely nights thinking of me and how much she yearned to grind against my body again. Her loneliness was short lived, however, as only a few weeks later, without me by my side, she was unable to escape the grasp of a sneaky set of slime vines and pulled unnoticed into the bushes without anyone realizing she was gone. Once inside, her physically frail body was unable to break free of it's grasp, and without distance to cast her spells, well, her bones were left in a pile in the bushes two hours later. She only got to experience two orgasms before she died, and didn't feel the sensation of being added to breasts, even faux ones, after death. Dying opened up memories of past lives, and I learned that Jeri and I go way back beyond this one. It was her, even, that informed me that my downfall was that I couldn't distinguish the thoughts the plant put in me from my own, and walked right into it. We were both feld by our weaknesses, but it doesn't matter, since we are both here, together, grinding against each other in the endless intestines of the afterlife, waiting to be expelled into our next lives. One thing is for sure, next time we will both make sure to heed the warnings and stay out of the woods.

-THE END (for Reggie and Jeri)
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Story Set in Ishara (VRPG) Contains Plant vore, Mind con

Postby KavenBach » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:19 am

Hah! Excellent! A very good read.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Duamutef » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:29 pm

Now that's one for the webpage!

With your permission, of course.
Step into my world, and maybe one of it's denizens...
http://www.sdcga.com/~duam9/
Duamutef
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BradRepko » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:24 pm

Of course. I was actually quite disappointed one or two of my other Ishara based stories didn't make it up there. I was certain the story about Big Breast Irony with the paralyzing naga honey would have made it. Oh well. I think I put it up in your group though, if not, it should be in my archive. Any of my stuff feel free to put on your site without permission, I'd be quite honored.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wztalst » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:40 am

more tight constriction I LOVE IT.
wztalst
Been posting for a bit

Postby KavenBach » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Wow, two-years-plus thread ressucitation. O_o'

I barely even remember this thing!
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby wztalst » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:13 pm

KavenBach wrote:Wow, two-years-plus thread ressucitation. O_o'

I barely even remember this thing!

*puts away defibrillator* another job well done
wztalst
Been posting for a bit

Re: Story Set in Ishara (VRPG) Contains Plant vore, Mind control

Postby vrigor » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:28 pm

almost 4 1/2 years later and this is STILL my favorite plant vore story i've read ;) Bravo BradRepko
vrigor
New to the forum

Re: Story Set in Ishara (VRPG) Contains Plant vore, Mind control

Postby HorribleApparition » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

vrigor wrote:almost 4 1/2 years later and this is STILL my favorite plant vore story i've read ;) Bravo BradRepko

I'll make sure he gets word that you liked it.
I'd be careful if I were you... what the goddess tells you is the truth... may not always be the whole story...
HorribleApparition
Somewhat familiar

Location: Bathing in the twisted black sun of despair with just a hint of madness.

Return to Duamutef's Dimension