Unnamed Ishara Story

Duamutef's fans goes here!

Moderator: Duamutef

Unnamed Ishara Story

Postby HorribleApparition » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:17 pm

The following is the first chapter in a story written several months ago by a friend of mine. It was intended to be part of a collection of works tentatively titled the "Ishara Expansion Project", which was to address the absence of Duamutef. While the whole project never got off the ground, this piece remains and I have asked my friend if I may share it with all of you. He agreed, and so I now present it to you for your viewing pleasure.

The story and all characters herein belong to BradRepko. The Universe of Ishara belongs to Duamutef. The Ishara Expansion Project belongs jointly to BradRepko, Amanda, and Throku.

Chapter 1
Once Upon A Falling Star

"Most people linger in and out of conscious before being born, flickers of awareness before their mind awakens and they hatch into their new life. For me, my life began all at once, with a burst of light." -Bianca Flaretum

As dawn's morning light begins to dance far off in the horizon, a flicker of light streaks across the sky, falling fast like a ball of fire. The burning object rapidly descends toward the ground below, it's light seen across the land as it sinks towards a large forest. With a tremendous boom it hits the ground, the force of it causing the ground to shake with a shock wave that can be felt for miles. Smoke and dust rise up into the sky and spreads outwards from the impact site, which leaves a smoldering crater thirty feet deep and twenty feet wide, scorching and warping the vegetation that hadn't simply been incinerated by the crash. After a few minutes the dust clears, the flames around the site beginning to die down as everything settles. Within the epicenter of the crater is a large, ovoid object, covered in a grayish-black shell that appears almost organic. Suddenly, the top slides open, four sides peeling back as a green liquid starts to bubble over from within. There is the sound reminiscent of a person collecting mucus in the back of their throat, then a spitting sound as a large object is ejected from the sphere before the top seals shut. The object is encased in a green mucus like substance as it is shot outside of the crater and slides to a halt several feet away from the edge of the crater.

As the mucus covered object comes to a halt, it begins to move, slowly at first, and then with purpose as it gets up on it's hands and knees and pushes itself up onto it's feet. As the slime oozes off the object, a solid figure is uncovered, revealing it as a girl, a beautiful, fair skinned, red haired, brown eyed girl. She wipes the slimy mucus off herself until she's clean of it, except for a coating of moisture across her skin. The girl then takes the time to look at her hands, inspecting both front and back as if she had never seen them before. She then looks down at herself, having to push in her large breasts and lean forward a bit to see past them. She turns her head and looks over her shoulder, inspecting her backside as she raises a leg back to inspect that too. The girl then returns her focus back to her front, where she pays more attention to her breasts, which she begins to squeeze and grope with her hands, giggling as she does this.

"You appear to be fully formed and unharmed Bianca." A voice echoes through the girl's mind. The girl jumps in surprise and starts looking around for the source, startled. "It is me Bianca. Focus! Do you remember your mission?" the voice bellows.

The girl stops looking for the source of the voice and begins to concentrate, closing her eyes as her brows curl in concentration. After a moment, she opens them, and nods her head. "Yes sir. I remember what it is I am here to do." the girl responds.

"Good. Remember, your mission requires the utmost secrecy. If they find out what I'm up too, all my planning will be for nothing." the voice warns her. "Get ready! There are monsters approaching, lured in by the scent of your flesh. You will need to eat to build up your energy for the journey ahead. The nearest girl town is sending out scouts to inspect your arrival. That town will be a good place to start, so you will need to build up your energy now before they arrive. You have two hours. Good luck, my dear." the voice tells her.

"Thank you sir." The girl replies as the bushes around her begin to rustle. She takes a combat stance, her left hand in front of the other. Her eyes give off a golden glow as her hands begin to crackle with energy. As a large snake slithers out of the bushes, the girl's stomach rumbles noisily beneath her breasts. She licks her lip as her mouth cracks a large grin. "This is going to be fun." she muses to herself.

The girl smiles to herself as she ties her long red hair into pigtails, and then runs her hand down her bulging gut, which gurgles noisily as the movements of many creatures can be seen squirming around from the outside. "Well they certainly filled me up. I think I went a little overboard though. I lost count after the eightieth monster. Good thing I have the giant's stomach ability, or my belly would be as big as I am." she gloats to herself as she hefts up her large belly, which sags down a bit like she had swallowed a burlap sack of potatoes. "Phew. How long did that last? I better hurry and digest these creepy crawlies before those scouts arrive, otherwise this could be hard to explain."

Bianca closes her eyes and puts her hands on either side of her stomach, applying pressure on it as she focuses her will into her stomach. There is a earth rattling rumble in her belly, and then the walls literally begin rippling and pressing inwards as her whole belly lets out a crescendo of loud gurgling and sloshing noises as it works the countless monsters in her stomach into a thick, gooey pulp, causing her stomach to compact to the size of a large soft ball as everything within gets mashed together. The girl's mouth opens, and a huge belch escapes her lips, causing the vegetation around her to blow around with the force of a powerful gust of wind. "BUUUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP!" As the belch dies down, the trees and bushes go still. The girl's cheeks turn a deep red as she blushes and covers her mouth. "Oh dear, excuse me." she apologizes timidly to no one in particular. Her tummy had shrunk rapidly while she let out all that air, which barely bulges at all, the remainder of her meal now bubbling away in her intestines, which lets out the occasional wet sound. Turning her attention back to her surroundings, the girl realizes she had strayed from the impact crater, and makes her way back, while her body works on processing her meal into energy, as her breasts grow heavy as they fill with honey.

Twenty minutes later, after Bianca had arrived back at the site of the impact, two girls step out into the open and approach her. Both girls are wearing armor of some kind, the one with blond hair and creamy skin wearing an emerald green metal armor with leather straps connecting the various pieces. A helmet adorns her head decorated with small, white wing shaped ornaments reminiscent of an angel's wings. A long metal spear is attached to her belt, and she has a serious look to her beautiful face. The other girl has darker skin, appearing quite tan, with low cut, black hair and wearing a leather armor that allows her lithe and nimble limbs to move unrestricted. She has a pair of curved daggers tucked into her belt on each side, and she has a slightly more relaxing look upon her face. As they approach Bianca, they seem to feel they have little to fear from this naked girl that stands before the large crater.

"Sherry, you check out the crash while I talk to this girl." the blond in the metal armor tells her companion as she stops before the fair skinned Bianca.

"Yes, ma'am." the tanned girl, Sherry, replies as she obliges the other girl, darting past Bianca to check out the crater. From their behavior it's obvious that the blond in front of her is in command and the dark haired girl is her subordinate.

The blond focuses her attention on Bianca, looking into her eyes, standing a head taller than her. "Who might you be, and what are you doing out her all by yourself without a stitch of clothing on you or a weapon to protect yourself." she asks with a look of suspicion.

"Ummm... weeeeell..." Bianca drags out her words, a nervous tone in her voice as she tries to think of a response. Her eyes dart back and forth, afraid to look back into the blond's eyes.

"Umm... Lieutenant... I think this might explain where she came from." Sherry calls out to her superior as she rests on her knee at the edge of the crater.

"What is it, Sherry?" the Lieutenant asks her subordinate, her tone filled with annoyance. Bianca is just glad the intimidating girl is no longer staring at her.

"I think it's an egg, although I've never seen anything like it before." the tanned girl responds with a sense of awe in her tone.

The Lieutenant sighs and walks past Bianca and over to the edge of the crater, peering down into it. She examines it for a moment, before looking at Sherry and clenching her first, before pounding it down on the top of the girl's head. "You idiot! If it is an egg, it's not even hatched yet!" she chastises. "Besides, this is the same object that fell from the sky. There is no way it could be an egg."

Bianca watches the pair for a moment, before clearing her throat. "Eh-hem. Excuse me?" she calls out, drawing the attention of both girls, the Lieutenants eyes still fierce, although the tanned girl's gaze a bit more comforting. "That is an egg, and I did hatch from it." she tells them.

The two girls exchange a glance, and then turn back to Bianca, the Lieutenant standing followed by Sherry. They both approach the red head, making her a bit nervous. The blond stands just in front of Bianca, and leans in, her slight height advantage causing the red head to recoil back just a bit. "Did you not hear what I just told Sherry over there. I said it couldn't be an egg because it came from space. Even if it was an egg, it hasn't hatched yet, and when it did it would be a space monster, and you certainly aren't a space monster." the blond says as she reaches out and grabs the naked girl's right nipple, giving it a twist and causing the girl to let out a yelp.

Sherry steps up beside her commander. She is quite short, her head about level with Bianca's tits. "Ma'am, how else do you explain how a naked, unarmed girl got all the way out here by herself? Assuming she was out her by herself, and was caught up in the explosion that incinerated all her clothes and armor, she'd be badly injured and would likely still be unconscious. She certainly wouldn't have the strength to be up and about like this." the girl explains. A slight smile appears on Bianca's face, she's starting to like this girl.

The Lieutenant straightens up, releasing Bianca's tit and putting her hands on her hips. "I suppose that is implausible, and the idea that she made it out here all alone without any weapons, armor, or even clothes is equally implausible." she says as she rubs her chin with her gloved hand. "The idea that she came from that object does make more sense, but it's even more likely she hatched from somewhere nearby." the Lieutenant surmises.

"But I did hatch from that egg, honest!" Bianca insists to the pair, gazing up nervously into the blond's eyes.

"It doesn't really matter regardless. Whatever that object is, it's to heavy to just pick up and carry by ourselves. We were just sent out to scout anyway. We'll take you back to Strongtit, and report our findings, and command can send out a team to retrieve the object while you are interrogated." the Lieutenant says, then walks past the red head, purposely bumping the girl's shoulder as she walks past.

Bianca turns watches as the blond starts walking back in the direction they had came, while Sherry steps up beside the red head. Standing on her toes, she leans and says quietly, "Never mind her. She's just unhappy that she was sent out to scout out a falling object from a sky. The Lieutenant finds this kind of work beneath her." The tanned girl smiles at Bianca, who smiles back at her, and after a moment, both giggle. "Well, we better get going, space girl, or the Lieutenant will just leave us here." she says and starts racing after the Lieutenant, with Bianca following right behind her.

As the trio starts walking through the forest, Sherry stands beside Bianca while the Lieutenant maintains the lead. Being completely naked, Bianca really stands out, her large breasts bouncing with each step she takes, while her red pig tails bob upon her head. Sherry can't help but sneak glances at the girl's impressive tits."So space girl, you got a name?" the short, tan girl asks her.

"Bianca, Bianca Flaretum." the red head replies, knowing her name instinctively. Her eyes suddenly widen as she realizes this is the first time she's actually said her name aloud. "Bianca! Biii-anca. Bi-an-ca." she rolls her name off the tongue, liking the feel of it.

Sherry giggles as Bianca tries out her name. "Is this the first time you've ever said your name? You really are just a newborn!" the girl says as she gives the red head a playful smack on the ass, causing her to yelp in surprise. Bianca gazes at Sherry with a blush on her face for a moment, and then both girls begin laughing.

"Will you two be quiet! You are going to attract every monster in a five mile radius!" the blond haired Lieutenant scolds them. Both girls gaze at each other, and then giggle quietly under their breaths.

"Anyway, as you already know, my name is Sherry, Sherry Shortbottom. I'm a forward scout and patrol unit for the city of Strongtit." the short girl introduces herself. "And miss grumpy butt over there is Lieutenant Darlene Ivorycunt. She's a Valkyrie and generally commands a squad that assesses and engages an enemy to evaluate their strength prior to a battle. That's why she's upset, because she didn't want to be dispatched on a non combat mission." Sherry explains. "However, we didn't know what the object was, so the captain thought it wise to send out an experienced combatant just in case."

Bianca nods in understanding, and catches Sherry ogling her bosom. "Hey! Are you staring at my tits?" the red head accuses with mock offense.

Sherry chuckles and nods. "Uh-huh. I can't help it. They're just so big!" she exclaims, and then leans back a bit while continuing to walk, gazing back at Bianca's meaty back side. "Your ass ain't bad either!" she says, causing both girls to share a chuckle.

Bianca thrusts her chest out a bit, accentuating her gravity defying breasts. "Well if you like them so much, feel free to stare at them as long as you want." she flaunts with a proud smile on her face.

Sherry steps out in front of Bianca and stops. "May I touch them?" she asks, holding her hands out and wiggling her fingers in front of them.

Giggling, Bianca nods enthusiastically. "Be my guest." she affirms, her nipples getting hard and excited.

Sherry smiles and playfully grabs Bianca's breasts, her fingers digging into the soft boobflesh as she begins to knead and squeeze those amazing fun bags. "Do all space girls have such great tits, Bianca?" the girl asks with a smile as she leans forward and buries her face in Bianca's chest, motorboating those grand tits.

"Your behavior is unbecoming of a member the town guard. Control yourself Sherry, or I will report your conduct to your commander." Lieutenant Ivorycunt chastises the tanned girl, having stopped walking and turned to watch the two girls, her arms crossed over her chest as she stares at them with an angry glare.

Unbeknownst to them, a group of unseen stalkers had been following the trio since they left the crater, waiting for a moment in which to strike. Seizing upon this opportunity, a kari leaps out of the bushes and rushes up behind the Lieutenant. Bianca and Sherry's eyes go wide as the kari opens her lower mouth wide behind the Lieutenant and reaches out with her front legs. "LOOK OUT, LIEUTENANT!" Sherry screams out her warning, but it comes to late. Darlene doesn't have time to react before she is grabbed by her waist and pulled backward, right into the tauric spider's open mouth.

"SHIT!" the Lieutenant shouts as she is folded forward, her ass and lower back already passed the lips of the beast. She reaches out to grab the sides of the mouth, but the kari stands back on her hind legs and angles her mouth up so that gravity pushes down the girl, sending the girl back across her tongue with only her feet and arms outside the mouth, her ass dunked in the goopy stomach contents. The kari reaches into her torso mouth, pushing the Lieutenant back with her tipped claw and she rolls the tip of her tongue back, causing the girl to lose her grip and fall backwards into the stomach.

There is a loud gulp as the kari swallows Lieutenant Ivorycunt, as she drops back onto all six of her legs, her large lower mouth licking it's lips. All of this happened so fast, in only a matter of moments, before either girl could recover from their shock. "Mmmm... your friend was delicious." the kari says as she uses one her legs to rub her belly, which hangs down between a gap in her armored carapace beneath her.

Sherry recovers from her shock first, pulling out one of her daggers and running at the kari. "LIEUTENANT IVORYCUNT!" she screams in rage, getting three steps before two more kari leap from the bushes, tackling Sherry and Bianca to the ground. The kari atop Sherry pulls her up with her legs and shoves her head first into her mouth. Sherry struggles and kicks, but with her being so small and light the kari purses her lower lips and sucks in the flailing scout like a noodle, sending her into it's stomach.

Bianca watches as two karis now have full stomachs, as both turn to watch the third one as it flips Bianca around beneath it so she faces up. "Now that your friends are taken care of, I'm going to take my time and savor you, cutie." the kari says, as she pulls Bianca up and licks her large lower tongue over the girl's face.

All three of the karis are rather pretty, with large breasts a sexy, desirable upper halves attached to their armored lower halves. "While the idea of you sucking on my body while your tongues licks me like a lollipop is tempting, I'm afraid I don't have time to fool around while my friends are digesting!" Bianca says defiantly, staring into the eyes of her captor.

All three karis look at each other for a moment, and then start breaking out laughing. Their bellowing laugh echoes through the forest around them as they keep on laughing for a full minute. They finally come down from their hysterics, and the one atop Bianca looks down at her. "You act as though you have a choice, girly. We have already taken care of your armed and armored friends. Not only do you lack any sort of clothing or weapon, we have been trailing you three since back at the crater and we know you are just a helpless newborn." the kari says, grinning with both pairs of lips. "You're just a walking meal waiting to be eaten. What can you possibly do?"

Bianca lets out a sigh, opening her hand and pressing it on the bottom of the kari's underbelly, at the parting between her plates of armor where her soft belly would slide out when full. "While you are right that I am a newborn, you made a fatal mistake in assuming I'm helpless. I'm sorry I have to do this to you, I really am, but I simply can't let you eat me; you see, I have an important mission." the red head says. Her eyes glow, and suddenly a blast of energy shoots out of her hand, piercing the kari's armor as it goes up through her belly and out the other side. The kari's grip loosens on the girl as both of it's mouth gape open in shock, and Bianca slides out and pushes herself to her feet. "I hope your spirit will forgive me." she says, and bows her head and turns away from the kari. The kari starts disintegrating rapidly, evaporating away completely in moments as Bianca stares at the other two.

The two remaining karis stare aghast as their friend just dissolves in front of them, while their friend's murder stands naked before them, her eyes still shimmering with magical energy. "You bitch! We'll kill you!" the one who swallowed the lieutenant screeches as both karis begin lunging towards Bianca. Bianca calmly holds out one hand and another blue blast of energy like the one she used on the other kari streaks out, piercing the one closer to her between the breasts. The other kari stops in horror as her other friend is hit, and watches as this one implodes in a burst of ichor and bits of kari plating, leaving behind Sherry covered in stomach goo and kari remains.

Sherry blinks in stunned silence as Bianca walks toward her. She had just been inside the belly of the kari with stomach goo soaking into her leather armor, and now she finds herself sitting on the ground covered in it's remain. Bianca holds her hand out and Sherry takes it, letting Bianca help her up, before both of them turn to remaining kari, who is still staring in stunned silence. That look of hatred and revenge has bled from her face, replaced with a look of abject horror and fear. "If you spit up Lieutenant Ivorycunt right now, I'll let you live. Otherwise, you'll share the same fate as your friends." Bianca warns, her tone deadly serious, although filled with a sincere desire to show the monster mercy.

The kari continues staring for only a few more moments, before she starts backing away on her six insectoid legs. She begins to turn, something that karis aren't very fast at, and Bianca shakes her head. "I was hoping I could spare you, but if you insist on running..." she says with a sad sigh as the kari finishes turning and begins to retreat.

Bianca begins sprinting after the kari, holding out her hand and creating a crackling bolt of energy in it. "Hiiyaa!" she shouts as she leaps up and tosses the long spear of energy at the kari, piercing her upper back all the way through to the bottom of her upper stomach, just above her lower lips. Sherry can only stare in shock and awe as Bianca effortlessly dispatches the kari, who implodes inward in a splash of ichor like the previous one, leaving pieces of armor and goo to cover the still struggling Lieutenant.

As Lieutenant Ivorycunt realizes she is no longer in the kari and that it has imploded around her, she stands up and wipes some of the goo from her armor. She expects to see Sherry there but instead standing a few feet from her is Bianca, the glow in the girl's eyes disappearing as they change from gold back into brown. Darlene looks at Sherry, who is still staring at Bianca with a shocked expression on her face, and the Lieutenant realizes that it was the newborn that saved her. Before she can say anything, Sherry beats the Lieutenant to the punch. "Just who are you, space girl?"
I'd be careful if I were you... what the goddess tells you is the truth... may not always be the whole story...
HorribleApparition
Somewhat familiar

Location: Bathing in the twisted black sun of despair with just a hint of madness.

Re: Unnamed Ishara Story

Postby Nasonxian » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:31 am

Looks very nice so far :) Just what is the Ishara Expansion Project, if I may ask? :)
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby HorribleApparition » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:42 am

I only know a little about it. Brad announced it on Wikifur about six months ago, which is kinda strange since he isn't exactly a furry. Anyway, here is the announcement as it exists today on his Wikifur page:

BradRepko wrote:With Duamutef gone, his glorious world of Ishara has been left behind to his fans and friends. While no one knew how the mechanics of Ishara worked as well as Duamutef, I was a dedicated follower of his work and have read all about his world countless times. As a friend of Duamutef who he personally confided in when he was dealing with his difficult depression, I came to know the great man who some considered to be the God of Vore. We would discuss details of his creation and I would often propose ideas that he would implement. This is why I have launched a project called the Ishara Expansion Project.

Duamutef always wanted fans to create their own stories, and he wasn't strict if the didn't strictly follow the mechanics of his universe. In his absence, I am sure he would want his fans to continue his life's greatest work, expanding it and generating new fans of his glorious universe. That is why I am creating this project, to further expand and grow his work. No one knew the mechanics of his universe the way Duamutef did, which is why the new generation of Ishara will be a separate canon known as the Expanded Universe; while the original will be known as the Traditional Universe. Non-canonical works will still be allowed however, in keeping with Duamutef's traditions.

The only other thing I know about it is he asked Throku and Amanda to head up the project with him. I think Amanda accepted, but I don't know if he ever heard back from Throku.
I'd be careful if I were you... what the goddess tells you is the truth... may not always be the whole story...
HorribleApparition
Somewhat familiar

Location: Bathing in the twisted black sun of despair with just a hint of madness.

Postby Nasonxian » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:50 am

That sounds like a very noble thing to do, and I'm sure it's what Duamutef would want too. I hope that some more great stories finally start coming up :)
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby HorribleApparition » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:00 am

Oh, that reminds me. I think he said something about anyone trying to complete Shells in Duamutef's place would be committing an act of heresy and would be fed to the nearest "groundmaw". Considering Brad revered Duamutef almost like a god, it's actually hard to tell if he was joking or making a threat.
HorribleApparition
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 am

I dont believe anyone can finish shell's Duam was unique, his story is unique.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrNobody » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Winny wrote:I dont believe anyone can finish shell's Duam was unique, his story is unique.

And will forever remain incomplete. :(
MrNobody
New to the forum

Return to Duamutef's Dimension