Tamara is everywhere!

Duamutef's fans goes here!

Moderator: Duamutef

Tamara is everywhere!

Postby Revx_Z » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:31 am

Having gotten a new computer some time back, I started Cartomancer over again for the challenge rather than copy over all my old files. I noticed that the Blood Fane starter deck led by Shiacanda beat the utter crap out of Dassanna, despite Dassanna being worth 300 tokens for beating, which would supposedly make her one of the harder enemies early on.

So I modded Dassanna's HP up to 50000 (fifty thousand) and started a new game. I won, and on the way I got a few interesting things, such as can be seen below...

I had two Crystal Gurglemeister out too. Curiously, once they had been in the same stomach as Tamara Hotpit, they would drag Tamara out every time she jumped down someone's throat, despite not being in the same stomach. Poking further at this bug led to the image shown above. :lol: :lol: :lol:

At this stage, Dassanna and I had both run out of cards, and Dassanna was taking about 1000 damage a turn: 300 from accumulated poison from four Blood Fane Imps, 400 from the Blood Fane Berserker whom I had fed with a bunch of morsels and enslaved girls, and 300 from the rest of the team.

I copied some of the LastDisplayed pages, including one in debug mode, if anyone wants to see more of what the bleep was going on here. They're attached.
Attachments
CartomancerPages.rar
4 normal and 1 debug page from that combat, archived together.
(19.53 KiB) Downloaded 3895 times
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tamara is everywhere!

Postby Tamara » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:43 pm

*Blinks* I am everywhere? *Reads further* 'Tamara Hotpit'? 8O
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Re: Tamara is everywhere!

Postby Duamutef » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 pm

In the screenshot she's listed as being in the belly of a bunch of different people.

Those stupid Gurglemeisters...always fucking up...

You'd think I'd notice, considering they're the faction I play.
Step into my world, and maybe one of it's denizens...
http://www.sdcga.com/~duam9/
Duamutef
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Duamutef's Dimension