Good HTML music player?

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Good HTML music player?

Postby Archmage_Bael » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:11 am

I know obviously auto-play is not allowed.

So I'm looking for some good options that can be put on the profile that follow that rule. Anyone have a preference?

I've tried adding players before, and make double certain not to have anything on auto play, but the player never appears. I've seen some profiles that have managed to put them up, but I'm not totally sure how to do that, and I don't want to register some other website to use as a source for CSS programming. I've also never really touched CSS either, so that's something I'd need help with anyway. Not sure if there's a way to make this work or not. I think having some music on profiles is really neat, and I always like it when people do that (as long as its not on auto play of course, I agree that aspect is mildly annoying).
Archmage_Bael
Been posting for a bit

Re: Good HTML music player?

Postby Aces » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:51 am

HTML5 has a perfectly good music player built right into modern web browsers that can support .ogg, .mp3, and even web radio streams. Autoplay is turned off by default.

The real issue is finding a site to host the files, but once you do that, you're good.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Good HTML music player?

Postby Archmage_Bael » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:19 am

Aces wrote:The real issue is finding a site to host the files, but once you do that, you're good.

Yeah this is an issue I have too. Now if I could find a site I could just upload music into to keep as references, or pull it from youtube hyperlinks that'd be easier, but I know in normal css programming you keep alternate folder-pages for your website to pull the content from to host it where you want everything viewed, and going through all that would be kind of a pain. I've never been good at that sort of thing, so the more hand-holding it has, the better.

I'm sure I could figure it out, I just don't have enough motivation at the moment to go through all that. XD
Archmage_Bael
Been posting for a bit

Return to Our chat room