Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:30 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Do you bother with your "maybe" preferences?

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:31 am

I have yet to RP with people here that much but I don't really have many maybes right now as I am only comfortable with certain preferences and not much else. Things like being prey only is something I will likely become more flexible with over time once I get used to RPing but things like no fatal vore is something I don't budge on at all. I do hope others do say yes about there maybes though as it never fails that most the things I like seem to be put in that category on there seeking partner pages so if I contact them I always make it a point to ask where they stand on those types of preferences and that they will be flexible with them.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Ghrelin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:14 am

I put a "maybe" list in my RP searches with the expectation that anyone who's potentially going to RP with me will discuss it with me first. I try to make it clear that I'm less likely to go for anything on that list and that it's more conditional, but it's worth at least asking about if they're interested.
If it's something I'm REALLY specific about, though, I will just put it on the "no" list to save myself the trouble. I save the stuff I'm extra picky about for my personal work.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:55 am

Nope. I only mention those sorts of things to people who I've already got strong rapport with. People I've done more more usual stuff with multiple times. Then - and only then - might I explain the specifics of how I enjoy other things.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Starcomet » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:45 am

I do mention my maybes to people, but the one I focus the most on is sex. Since I am asexual, sex is not interesting to me and only under VERY specific circumstances in the rp will I enjoy it. I explain to my rp partner those specific circumstances.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:05 am

Yeah. I usually mention my maybies unless they're like, totally irrelevant and I really just don't care one way or another if they're included or not.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lowpolaroid » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:10 am

Well, as I have a f-list, I looked at it and it needs some updates as some maybes are now yeses....Maybes are weird bc it's usually me being indifferent. My no's are where things get confusing. Because, I don't particularly like cock or anal vore, but both are in my favorites as the art is nice. It's like, I have soft no's and hard no's. I'd rather not no's like anal vore, or bimbofication. But then there's the hard no's like scat, basically anything that makes me feel nauseous.

This is mostly with art tho, as I only rp with close friends, and...I've only rped with one friend recently and she's vanilla compared to the stuff you can find on here.
Lowpolaroid
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:54 pm

I don't really have any maybes...

Most of my preferences are already niche as is, I'd even argue that my preferences are even more niche than...

Eh, whatever, really. I haven't done an RP in some time and I don't really wanna. I'm just not there; got too much going on offline that drains me in all aspects, including and especially creatively, so...

'FemmePrey4FemmePred', that should be my moniker...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Aelina » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:07 pm

I think it all comes down to your personal drive and how much play you're wanting to do. I RP so sparingly that I can afford the luxury of being picky about it, but I imagine if I wanted to play every day I'd have to be more compromising. In that regard I'm often...hesitant to mention any of my "Maybes", because my "Maybes" are typically more ideal for side action rather than being the main event.

As a personal example, food stuffing isn't a personal kink of mine but I do enjoy it for humorous or narrative purposes. But I'd rather gloss over stuffing, rather than use up a lot of time having an intense session of it. Unfortunately, even bringing it up can give off the wrong signals and set up the other person for disappointment.
Aelina
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:46 pm

This topic is interesting, thank you for asking this.

You see, I'm stuck in a tight spot; Just like with sweetladyamy, my interestts in vore are super, super niche. To the point that even multiple other vore fetishists commented on how my fetishes and interests are so oddly specific, it comes off as strange. What's worse is that said niches of mine often go against others' preferences - the one that first comes to mind is my desire to remain fully clothed as prey (whereas the pred wears more revealing clothes, or is outright naked), which plays into a strange, extremely-niche fetish I (and likely only I) have, but leaves me at odds with others because most preds prefer naked prey (as clothes admittedly have a gross taste). Fortunately, it can be somewhat compromised by opting for anal vore or unbirth instead, but it also makes me feel disappointed because I enjoy oral vore much more than other forms of vore. That is, unless it's a micro-macro roleplay - which it often isn't, because again, another source of conflict is that most preds prefer same-size. Which is valid, but also means it's essentially rendered as an uncompromisable obstacle, as no matter what, I won't be able to enjoy the RP.

There's also an even bigger and more concerning source of conflict between me and other RPers when it comes to preferences. Namely, my downright requirement for our roleplay to be about non-fatal endo and willing vore with a nice pred, rather than unwilling fatal vore with digestion and an evil pred. Believe me, it's not for lack of trying. I did try out RPing with the latter, and no matter how hard I tried, and how much I downright forced myself to, I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it at all, since as an abuse victim, being mistreated and killed in a roleplay will only ever remind me of terrible memories from my childhood/teenage years instead of arousing me. Which kind of takes away the entire point of having an erotic roleplay: to pleasure both people doing it. (Which is why I tend to loathe it when hard-vore puritanians say Endo fans are "pansies".) Since there exists no middle-ground between "kind" and "abusive", nor between "digestion" and "no digestion", it once again becomes an uncompromisable obstacle.

By the sheer nature of those obstacles, roleplays with me tend to boil down to "all or nothing", unfortunately. Preds are already very hard to find (I tried to be a Switch, but I didn't really enjoy it), and it's even harder to find preds who either have the same preferences as me, or who are willing to compromise - which itself makes me feel guilty due to me essentially making them roleplay in a style not ideal for them, and there have been multiple times I turned down such RPs precisely because I didn't want to make them RP something they wouldn't enjoy as much. One of my core values of roleplaying is that it's only truly good if both parties are genuinely enjoying it - which is why I nowadays tend to avoid doing a roleplay that I won't really enjoy, as well as only wanting to roleplay with someone if they genuinely enjoy the things I'm into, as I really don't want them to feel disappointed or bored.

Because of it, I tend to not roleplay much, due to my interests running completely opposite to the vast majority of vore fetishists, and me not really being able to compromise on them. Even with that, though, I still tend to leave my requirements pretty out in the open, because I want others to know what exactly I want to get out of the roleplay. In a way, it's essentially quality vs. quantity, lol.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Return to Our chat room