Poll: Time for a change in the roleplay room?

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Should the old Time and Weather system be added to the Roleplay room again?

Leave the Roleplay room as it is.
13%
Add just the time system back in.
4%
Add just the weather system back in.
4%
Add both the time and weather system back in.
44%
I really don't care what happens.
35%

Total votes : 48

Poll: Time for a change in the roleplay room?

Postby skullcrusheramk » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:54 pm

I am curious to see how many people think that the Roleplay room needs a change, first I will tell you why. I'm going to be honest here I never did get a chance to play while the Roleplay room had all the fancy stuff like an actual time, and weather system. However some of the friends that I have made on here have told me about it and I think that if those features where returned it would make the Roleplay room better.

I believe that these features should be returned because some people who are roleplaying may say it's day while others say it is night. Others may say that it is snowing, while others say it is clear and sunny. ALot of posts contradict with each other. I think that we all have noticed the huge drop in players in the roleplay room who actually care ever since these features where removed. I respect others opinions but I just thought I should throw my own out there for others to hear.
skullcrusheramk
New to the forum

Re: Poll: Time for a change in the roleplay room?

Postby Hagen » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:31 am

don't recall either feature so i voted yes ^^ woot its slightly leading now
Hagen
Participator

Postby masterofvore1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Hagen wrote:don't recall either feature so i voted yes ^^ woot its slightly leading now

idk if it was more fleshed out before,but when I used the chat there was a sort of background thing that would change from time to time. not sure how many people actually paid attention to it though.
masterofvore1
---

Postby skullcrusheramk » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Thank you everyone for your feedback, every vote helps! My hope is that mabye one of the developers will see this and maybe think about adding the date and time system back in. Again, thank you all so much for your feedback, and don't be shy to post a reply and tell me the reasoning behind your vote, or just chat a bit.
skullcrusheramk
New to the forum

Postby Rumor » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:52 am

In my experience, the time of day was often ignored, especially at evening/night from those who didn't want every one of their scenes set at night. And weather? Sometimes acknowledged, often ignored because you could easily go through all the seasons of the year during a single conversation. They were neat features, but they wouldn't do much if history says anything.

And for past population? It was higher because you could only LFRP from the RP room, so 90% of those logged in weren't even participating, just waiting for a private scene before jumping to the Library. I don't use the RP room myself since I hate public play, but most of the people who were playing back then were RP room regulars anyway. Having a big variety of users in the room did little, if anything, to bring more users into the public RP scene.

All anecdotal, of course, but that's my experience.
Rumor
Somewhat familiar

Postby skullcrusheramk » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Rumor wrote:In my experience, the time of day was often ignored, especially at evening/night from those who didn't want every one of their scenes set at night. And weather? Sometimes acknowledged, often ignored because you could easily go through all the seasons of the year during a single conversation. They were neat features, but they wouldn't do much if history says anything.

And for past population? It was higher because you could only LFRP from the RP room, so 90% of those logged in weren't even participating, just waiting for a private scene before jumping to the Library. I don't use the RP room myself since I hate public play, but most of the people who were playing back then were RP room regulars anyway. Having a big variety of users in the room did little, if anything, to bring more users into the public RP scene.

All anecdotal, of course, but that's my experience.

Thank you for your feedback on the poll. As I said in my post, I had barely been in the roleplay room when they did have these features when I joined. I now go to the roleplay room a lot, because I find that I enjoy it a lot more than planned out scenes. I believe that these features should be added back in, but maybe have the weather and time go by a bit slower.That's just what I think, but respect your opinion and respect other peoples opinion. We are all allowed to have our own opinions whether other people agree or not. Agan, thanbk you for your feedback, and I hope you have a good day sir.
skullcrusheramk
New to the forum

Return to Our chat room