Translating the ETA Chat and Roleplay FAQ in French

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Translating the ETA Chat and Roleplay FAQ in French

Postby LightDragon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello there !

I know some French people who are having trouble understanding the current "ETA Chat and Roleplay FAQ" page, and as a result have difficulties to use the roleplay system.

So I was wondering if it was possible to make a translation of this page, so that more people could access the RP chat. Of course, if you need a translator, I am a volunteer for this task. To be honest I'm not a professional translator at all, so I will make minor errors, but I think I can make still make something decent.
Besides, if some people here feel more competent than me at translating, they are highly encouraged to help the translation.

So, is it possible to translate the page in other languages ?
LightDragon
Participator

Re: Translating the ETA Chat and Roleplay FAQ in French

Postby Eka » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 pm

This site is English only. (except the specific forum where we do have specific language staffs) We don't have french staffs to handle issue with french only speaker. Which means even if someone translate something they really should only join the chat if they have basic level of English understanding. If they require the rule page to be translated to understand how the chat work, they should not be using the chat.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Our chat room