HTML assistance?

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

HTML assistance?

Postby Archmage_Bael » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:39 pm

I'm getting this odd quirk with my html code. First of all I've made sure to check the indicated box to allow html coding for profile construction. Second is the use of my <center> tag, which I've opened at the start/top of coding box. The odd part here, is that there's the invalidated red lettering with the closing of the center tag down at the bottom, as if I have duplicated the /center tag, yet I cannot find another instance anywhere. What's weirder, is that after deleting the /center tag at the bottom, the profile still has everything centered.

Next is the use of images. I've decided to use a small icon to separate a pair of text boxes, but the img src code that would display it somehow has the image being displayed ABOVE the first text box instead of between the two, and I've double and triple checked to make sure that the image code is indeed located between the text tables that I'm using in the profile.

Any clues or tips or comments regarding this? If help is possible, it would be appreciated.
Archmage_Bael
Been posting for a bit

Re: HTML assistance?

Postby TETRO » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:15 pm

I have a good deal of HTML and CSS experience. I might be able to help a little.

After some quick research, it looks like HTML5 doesn't support the center tag. Are you using any CSS? CSS would be a better way to center elements and text.

I don't know much about the chatroom editor, so I can't tell you what problems are being caused by the how it processing things and what problems are caused by your code. Could you post your code? It's hard for me to understand the problem without visual aids.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Re: HTML assistance?

Postby Eka » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Eka
Administrator

Return to Our chat room