Character Profile Measurements (for profile building!)

Everything related to our vore chat room and vore roleplaying room can go here!

Character Profile Measurements (for profile building!)

Postby Archmage_Bael » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:24 am

So most people by now probably know of the "mrinitialman" measurement website you can use to look at the proportions of body sizes next to other body sizes. That makes it very useful to determine how tall your amazonian character will be, to avoid making them taller or shorter than you'd prefer.

humanproportions.com is what I wound up using to determine specific body part measurements for my character (who's around 280 cm tall)

Those of us who like very specific measurements, and want information to determine how large or small a weapon should be in proportion to their body, things get a little trickier. Arm length in proportion to your body can get confusing and hard to measure with non-standard body sizes. Those of us who have done rock climbing are probably aware of the "Ape Index" that determines reach proportionate to your body, but that is difficult when you don't have a way to accurately measure your arm in the first place. Blade length is typically determined (for Katanas at least) from hand to just above the ground - sort of like measuring for cane length. Its different for different weapons though, but easier to figure out if you know your character's arm length. I made this thread to help those of you out.

I just wanted to throw this out there in case people are looking for a decent site to measure specific body portions. Many of you might already know this and think this is a useless thread, but for those of you who don't know yet, and need something a little more detailed, this will be useful. If anyone knows of even more useful sites to measure body sizes and proportions then please share.

tl;dr-

mrinitialman.com for overall size comparisons,
humanproportions.com for specific body part proportions.
Archmage_Bael
Been posting for a bit

Re: Character Profile Measurements (for profile building!)

Postby Nekiame » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:11 am

How is mrinitialman.com a measurement website? It leads me to a site called Lynx's Den with artwork & writing from some guy. Nothing about measurement.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Ratha » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:23 am

@Nekiame Click on the Odds and Ends link, then the Comparing Heights link.
Ratha
New to the forum

Postby Archmage_Bael » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:31 am

Ratha wrote:@Nekiame Click on the Odds and Ends link, then the Comparing Heights link.

Yes, I could have probably been more specific with the address. The full URL without going through all that would be "www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html"
Archmage_Bael
Been posting for a bit

Return to Our chat room