Mecho's work

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Mecho's work

Postby Mecho » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:10 pm

So I started this thread to post wips and other stuff related to my art :)
Mecho
---

Re: Mecho's work

Postby Mecho » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 pm

The sketch for a maw shot in different stages~

The finished image:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/824495
Attachments
Järv mun concept.png
Järv mun sketch.png
Mecho
---

Postby Lavendercake877 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:25 pm

oh wow its always interesting to see Wips then see the finished protect. its amazing what coloring and shading can do to make a hug dif in the picture. honestly its a shame i can't draw vore stuff at my home (i live with family 5 people!) other wise i'd try to copy this. without the color it makes it more easy to try and copy and put my own spin on it ya know?:) (i don't do digital art tho as i don't have the talent lol i stick to traditional if i draw anything ^^;)

i've always wanted to know tho how long doseit take you to draw something like this?
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:52 pm

Lavendercake877 wrote:oh wow its always interesting to see Wips then see the finished protect. its amazing what coloring and shading can do to make a hug dif in the picture. honestly its a shame i can't draw vore stuff at my home (i live with family 5 people!) other wise i'd try to copy this. without the color it makes it more easy to try and copy and put my own spin on it ya know?:) (i don't do digital art tho as i don't have the talent lol i stick to traditional if i draw anything ^^;)

i've always wanted to know tho how long doseit take you to draw something like this?

Danke! o3o Well, it isn't easy drawing vore when living with others. But hey, maybe try out some none-kink stuff just to start drawing ^__^
It depends really. I have become faster at drawing in the recent time. But usually a piece like this takes somewhere between 4-8 hours from start to finish.
Mecho
---

Postby Lavendercake877 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:14 pm

Mecho, my bro keeps asking me when i should start. i just ..i dunno i havn't found the motivation :( or energy. maybe i will [ick up the pen sometime . but shit that's super fast .it takes me about 2 days depending on the drawing o.o
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby skorm » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:18 pm

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:44 pm

A commission in the making :gulp:
Attachments
Oc n Beast sketch.png
Mecho
---

Postby Mecho » Fri May 19, 2023 10:29 am

A early wip for this image