Cooking Vore Sprite Animations

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Cooking Vore Sprite Animations

Postby Sine420eee » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:42 pm

Hi I’m Sine! I like to make sprite animations and pixel art from time to time! Here is a collection of some of the stuff I’ve made in the past:

Boiled Shantae
My first cooking vore sprite animation! Simple yet effective loop of Shantae struggling as she is being boiled alive in a cauldron. As for who is cooking the poor half-genie hero, I’ll leave that up to the imagination!
4F1C1EA9-DF57-48AE-A9AA-9A4161BC8688.gif
4F1C1EA9-DF57-48AE-A9AA-9A4161BC8688.gif (57.45 KiB) Viewed 1737 times

Nami in the Pot
Definitely my most detailed animation. Overall a bit stiff, but the sprite edit is decent enough. In this one Nami from One Piece was captured by a tribe of cannibals, and was slowly lowered into a cauldron of steaming waters. Added the detail of Nami struggling and crying to help extend the animation a little bit.
102D62FD-397A-40F4-BB6A-7E55DDAFD986.gif

Lucy Soup
The first in a two part series of animations featuring characters from Fairy Tail. After being captured by small, adorable goblin creatures, Lucy is forced to walk a plank into a pot of boiling soup! I literally looked up “Fairy Tail goblin” on google when trying to figure out who I wanted to have cook Lucy here, and ended up finding a short wiki page about these cute little creatures. So I made a custom sprite for them and this is the result!
5E296377-E559-4F7F-A0D1-BBE711E45B88.gif

Erza Spitroast
Finally, the second in the Fairy Tail series of animations. Got tired of doing cauldrons, so I decided to strap Erza Scarlet onto a spit and have her roasted over a fire! This is without a doubt my most intricate animation, as I not only animated Erza struggling, but also being spun around on the spit and basted in BBQ sauce by another little goblin. Ended up working very well though, I am quite happy with this one in particular! I also wrote a short story to go along with this one, I’ll definitely have to post it to my gallery sometime.
DD2F6E1D-B872-4A33-B6D7-E1BF03BAF4DE.gif

That’s all that I’ve made for now, hope you like them!
(PS. You may need to click the image to see the full animation)
Last edited by Sine420eee on Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sine420eee
New to the forum

Re: Cooking Vore Sprite Animations

Postby hyhyd » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:55 pm

Awesome. All of these looks great
hyhyd
New to the forum

Re: Cooking Vore Sprite Animations

Postby Sine420eee » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:37 am

hyhyd wrote:Awesome. All of these looks great

Glad you like them! Have a favorite by any chance?
Sine420eee
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!