First vore story (contains scat, mpreg, and naughty stuff)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

First vore story (contains scat, mpreg, and naughty stuff)

Postby VorishCritters » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:27 am

Just a random story I did involving my OC Duncan eating his recent fired employee. Enjoy! It’s my first vore story so there’s bound to be some issues. Lol

When you heard you name being called into his office, your heart almost skipped a beat. Sure, your performance at work lately hasn't been the best, but surely it wasn't anything that would have become noticeable to your boss, right?

"You wanted to see me, sir?" You ask upon opening the door, creaking it open just enough to be both seen and heard but barely. A man typing away on his computer looked up at your voice before nodding. "Yes, come in." He simply said, motioning to the empty chair in front of his desk.

Your boss was Duncan Forsyth, who was the CEO of this company for many years. Before even starting the job, you heard rumors that he was tough to please, and they were correct. He was a little over forty years old, forty-five to be exact. With short black hair and stubble on his chin that matched his hair color. He had a bit of a belly to him, but you thought nothing much of it as it was announced several weeks ago that the man was actually expecting a baby. So a bump wasn't a surprise. He went back into typing something on his computer and you decided to glance around his office for a brief moment. It didn't have much when it came to decorations, a few posters here and there, some knick-knacks, breakable items, and various pictures lined his desk with his recent sonogram being prompted right next to his computer screen.

"We need to discuss your latest performance with my company." He started to speak, and those words caused your heart to drop. This was your first job of this type, so of course everything about the environment was brand new. Granted, you've been here for almost a year with barely anything to show for. Thankfully, you've saved up so if something were to happen, you had that safety net. "I hate to be honest, but your performance lately hasn't been the best. And lately, I've been trying to find strong, hard-working employees that I can trust while I'm away to have my child." The more he spoke, the more you figured this was it, you were fired. Yet, you've seen your fellow employees enter his office for this sort of talk but none have ever left. There's only two doors in the room, one was the entrance, while the other was to his rumored private bathroom. Must be nice.

"However, you won't be fired." Was what snapped you from your thoughts. "I-I'm not?" You replied while reciving a nod in reply. "Oh no, well, not in the normal sense of fired. You're technically fired, but you're still with me and the company." He said. His words confused you for a split moment. "Wait, what?" You mutter out before he slowly stood up and approached you. "You've read how I fire my employees, right?" He asked. "It's in the employee handbook you were given when you first started. Anyone fired from the job is subject to being the boss's lunch." You tried to think back. You didn't read much into the handbook, thinking it was just basic info about the company. But was he serious? He wasn't actually going to eat you, right? Part of you wanted to try and run, but some part of you felt compelled to stay as he got closer.

You look at him with your heart beating fast, like a scared gazelle corner by the lion. But in a weird calmness, you weren't afraid. As if you wanted this. Least he was handsome. You thought to yourself. "You ready?" He asked, soon hearing a low growl from his stomach. "Be gentle." Is all you said before nothing but a wet darkness consumed you. He didn't even hesitate. Guess he was really hungry. Being a pregnant man probably does that. He didn't even wait as he soon swallowed, pushing you down his throat all while trying to unbutton his shirt with on hand while guilding you down with the other. His throat was tight and wet, with nothing but the beating of his heart, his breathing, and his growling stomach below keeping you company for your short trip. By the time he got to your chest, your head was slowly beginning to enter his stomach.

The smell of digested coffee was the first to hit your nose. The moment your head went in was the perfect momentum to get the rest of you in, as you practically slid down his throat just as quickly as you entered. He was a starving pregnant man after all. And you did taste fantastic, though he wouldn't admit. On the outside, Duncan was trying to catch his breath after sending your feet down his gullet. He was now leaning against his desk, his belly bare and stuffed to the brim with your form. A hand went to give his stomach a small rub. "Now, back to work." He simply said as he slowly made his way to sit in his chair.

That was it? No gloating? No comments of your taste? Nope, you were food. His food. Stuck in his stomach as it slowly kneeded your body in preperation for digestion. Which could take a long while. You didn't struggle or panic, as it felt strangely comforting in the gurgling organ. Even from inside, you can hear the keys of his computer as he typed away, acting as if you were just his food. And most food gets ignored once in the stomach after all. You were surrounded by the various noises from within his body, from his heartbeat and breathing. To the gurgling walls that are slowly beginning to seep juices to prepare for digestion. Even a small lull of his unborn child's heartbeat filled your ears.

You then felt your world shift as Duncan moved back in his seat and started to unbuckle his belt. It was proving hard to ignore the arousal that grew as he swallowed you down, least for him. He struggled to reach around his belly but managed to wrap his fingers around his hardening cock and started slow strokes. Inside, it just felt like you were slightly being shaken, somewhat unaware of what was going on for a small moment before you began to notice his heartbeat was beginning to increase. At first you felt awkward being trapped in your now horny boss's belly as he was practically jacking off to you. But it only seemed to cause your own arousal to become apparent.

Reaching between your legs, you started to pleasure yourself. Your ex-boss seemed to notice your movements before a low chuckle escaped him. "If I didn't know any better, I would say you wanted this." He commented through his strokes. "Not at first." You spoke up. "But this certainly is becoming a pleasurable experience."

"Hm, you should be honored. Adding to my body, feeding my child..." He replied with another chuckle. His words only heightened your arousal. "All that, and more." You added softly while Duncan shifted more to get comfortable. "And once my body is done with you, I'll release you either in my toilet at home, or here in the office." He murmured, causing you to groan softly at the thought. "Oh? Did you like that idea? Becoming your boss's next bowel movement?" His words was slowly bringing you to orgasm. "Please, Mr. Forsyth. Tell me more." You beg as you were close. "Tell me what you're going to do to me."

Your boss let out a moan from your words. Perhaps he too was being turned on by his meal. "Mm, I'm going to digest you. Churn you up. Take what I need from you as your remains are pumped through my body. Maybe you'll be more fat on my belly. Become milk in my chest, and food for my child. Then when my body's done with you..." As he spoke, his stroking to his cock increased at the thoughts of your demise. "Continue-" You demand, getting so close to your orgasm the more his spoke.

"And then, I sit on my toilet and slowly push you out as a pile of shit." He whispered almost seductively, causing you to reach your edge and climax inside his stomach, sending your juices into the growing pool below you. Feeling your release, Duncan soon reached his own just moments after, releasing ropes of cum into the underside of his desk, which probably has seen it's fair share of the boss's private times.

Duncan's orgasm also caused his stomach to squeeze tightly around you causing discomfort and the stinging of his acid to become more noticable. You somewhat hoped to just fall asleep and let nature take its course. A loud belch from above signaled the end of your boss's feast and with it, what remaining air you had left. You would soon pass out from lack of air and long several days of digestion would begin.

You remained in Duncan's stomach for days. Slowly being churned up by his stomach and gradually pumped through his intestines. Even as your form still remained noticable on his gut, Duncan still worked and was pretty much ignoring you at this point. After all, you're his food and food is forgotten. Over the days of your digestion, you indeed added to his form. Particularly on his belly and ass. Some of you did go to his chest, but as the form of milk to his unborn child, who also benefitted from their mother's meal.

One particular morning, Duncan started to stir from his slumber to the annoyance of a baby pressing against his bladder. He slowly slipped from under the arm of his sound asleep husband and waddled to the bathroom. For a small moment, he looked at himself in the mirror and silently beamed at his new body, somewhat thanks to the large meal his body had worked hard on digesting.

===Scat/Disposal===

Speaking of you, what was left of you was tightly packed within the man's colon, waiting patiently for the final leg of your journey. Because of his growing weight, Duncan sat on the toilet and took his morning piss, sighing in relief before a low sounding fart escaped him. "Someone's ready to be let go." He commented before he relexed himself, letting the brown log that was once his employee slide out his pucker and into the yellowed water below. It took him a few minutes to get all of you out, and thankfully all of you didn't break his toilet as he flushed you down as if you were just another piece of shit. Not caring that he was flushing what was left of another human.

He soon left the bathroom and joined his husband, who was now awake and awaiting his pregnant husband to return for some morning fun thanks to the changes you made on your boss's body.
VorishCritters
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!