The Vore Survival Guide

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Vore Survival Guide

Postby stankoman223 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:01 am

I made a TF survival guide a while back, and recently finished a vore version. hoping ya'll enjoy and hoping to get some criticism on this.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cdIfSG6NQD4b1S7FII7q0tGaX9_n3z5_OUlaWowyRlA/edit?usp=sharing
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Vore Survival Guide

Postby Jacobdragon » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:23 am

It's pretty good, If it were me i'd add a segment called "Playing by their rules"

Role-Reversal practically always wins in a vore scenario, So if you yourself are capable of predding in this vore world:
Only ever attempt to consume another if they themselves are trying to consume you.
How many stories are there where the role reversal failed? I can't think of a single one myself... So this is very likely a fool-proof solution to preventing you yourself from becoming dinner, though it may impact your waistline.

Though, if you aren't capable, perhaps rethink the 'no romantic partners' thing, and specifically go for a certain type of pred partner:
The protective one.

You should however keep in mind what kind of protective pred partner they are, as this should affect how you act around them.

Possessive: Make absolutely sure that they believe you won't leave them, this is the second most dangerous kind of pred partner you can get.
(First being the betrayer, who has no intentions of protecting you at all and will just eat you.)
The second they think you might cheat on them, you're gonna wind up their dinner so that you'll 'stay forever'
It is NOT recommended you try to avoid them if you wind up entangled in a relationship with one.

Overprotective: People around you might go missing on the mere assumption that they're out to get you, or if endosoma is a thing, you might end up inside them to keep you safe. Whether or not you get out at all is pretty much unknown.

Pred Hunter: Turns out, they only keep you around as bait. You might wind up regularly getting into the situations that would typically get you eaten to lure food for your partner. Failure to keep THIS partner fed may very well end up with YOU being eaten.

Guardian: The ideal pred partner, Stick by their side at all times, they will keep you safe. They can range widely in personality, but one thing remains the same: They want to keep you safe, but don't overreact.

No matter which partner you get though, a couple of belly rubs couldn't hurt to help with playing by the rules of this world by filling the third niche: the observer.
Jacobdragon
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!