Misdemeanor and Punishment (Undertale giantess vore story)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Misdemeanor and Punishment (Undertale giantess vore story)

Postby Gigacinth » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:49 pm

The battle between the caretaker of the Ruins and the human child who just wanted to leave the underground had been going on for at least half an hour. Both sides did not want to give up and counted only on victory. But, sooner or later, one of them had to put this to an end.
“Can’t you see, my child? How could you withstand the monsters ahead, if you can’t even defeat some old lady like me?” she said, charging a new spell.
These words seemed to hit the human hard, as they immediately rushed straight towards Toriel. Only by a miracle, the monster managed to cancel her strong fire spell and, taking advantage of the moment, grabbed and disarmed Frisk. The fight was finally over.

“Your last move was… so careless and reckless, my child,” Toriel wailed, carrying them upstairs, “You instantly launched at me without caring about your own life, even knowing that I could seriously hurt you by accident. As your new mother, I must punish you for that.”
Her palms lit up again, this time with some unusual whitish glow, not fire. After a few seconds, the human felt strange, as if they were getting weaker. Suddenly they realized that they were shrinking! They tried to escape from Toriel’s grasp, but it was no use. Goatmom needed only one hand to restrain them now. Sometime later, Toriel finished her spell and looked at Frisk, as they easily fit in the palm of her hand and clung to one of her enormous fingers, trembling in fear.

“Forgive me in advance, my child, but I will have to show you how helpless you will be if you leave the Ruins,” Toriel said and gently put the human on a floor. Lifting his head up, Frisk could see nothing but Toriel. Even if they turned around, they still met her gaze, she was too huge for him. The tiny felt sick and helplessly sank to the floor.
“How cute…” the giantess said with the voice so loud that it almost deafened the poor child. “You are already giving up, even though I didn't really do anything yet. Just imagine if I accidentally step on you at this size”, she said.

Then the tiny heard a rumble, they saw that Toriel wasn't fooling around anymore as she raised her enormous foot over them. Frisk started running away in panic, while the goatmom’s giant sole was about to squish them any second. At the last moment, jumping to the side, the child escaped and did not fall under a colossal foot, which fell loudly to the floor. At least this was how Frisk perceived things. In fact, Toriel hadn't even moved her leg, just stomping in place was enough to cause such a terrifying reaction.

The shrunken child lay on the floor, awaiting to be squashed flat, while clouds of dust flew around them. But instead, they started to feel weightless. This strange feeling made Frisk open their eyes and see that they were hanging a couple of meters above the ground in Toriel’s fingers.
“I hope you now understand the point I'm trying to convey to you, my child. You won’t survive outside the Ruins for even a couple of hours, and therefore I demand you to stay with me.” she said indulgently.

But the giantess didn’t take one important thing into account. Frisk wasn’t too sure which of the fates presented would be safer for them, and therefore they tried to break free from their new “caring” mommy’s grasp once again. Toriel didn’t expect that at all and gasped in surprise, opening her gigantic mouth. Unfortunately, she held the human right above it, and thus the tiny felt into a warm and humid place. Now was the time for Toriel to start panicking.
“My child? Where are you? What happened!?” she screamed, having no idea where the child has gone. With each word, her colossal tongue twisted rapidly, causing Frisk to bounce around in her mouth like a pinball. After one of these bounces, the child fell right into her throat. A stereotypical cartoon character would have time to grab onto the uvula and hang on it, but the child had neither reaction nor such a dexterity, and therefore Frisk began their long fall into the bowels of Toriel’s stomach.

Later that evening, the caretaker of the Ruins luckily managed to find the missing tiny. She felt some strange bumps from her stomach and instantly realized what was going on. Using another kind of magic, she managed to get the poor thing out of her body, and then return them to their original size. Frisk stood in the middle of the room, covered in gastric juice, and silently sniffed, almost crying from the surging kaleidoscope of emotions. Toriel hugged them tightly, trying not to burst into tears herself.
“Please forgive me, my child! I beg you!! I’ll never EVER do something like that to you again… What an excuse for a mother, am I?” Toriel said. She didn’t even think Frisk could forgive her after what she did. But suddenly she felt that the child still hugged her in reply no matter what. Toriel felt an unprecedented relief.
“Thank you, my child. I will never forget your kindness. As for now, you need to have a wash, don't you? I’ll wait for you in the kitchen until you’re clean and happy. I hope you’ll like my cinnamon-butterscotch pie…”

Author's note: This is my first attempt to translate one of my stories from Russian into English. Feel free to give any kind of criticism!
Gigacinth
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!