F/animals F/M rough draft

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

F/animals F/M rough draft

Postby blinky » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:09 pm

So, this is a rough draft. I might change it if I feel like it. Or not. I dunno. Any feedback is welcome, writing stories is not my forte.

Greg and Christina

Greg and Christina had met in college. Greg was a studying software engineering and Christina was a medical student. Here Greg had watched as Christina had swallowed 20 feeder fish during a sorority event, and had seemed to enjoy the ordeal. It sparked Greg’s interests and 5 years later they were happily married.
Christina had been a 6’tall blond women, curvy and a little overweight, but she carries her weight well. Greg, being slightly shorter than Christina at 5’6” was rather thin.
Greg had always enjoyed Christina’s bigger body, and had always of fantasized about the time she had eaten the feeder fish. Christina had always been into vore, but it wasn’t until they were married for 5 years until he discovered just how much.
Greg had come home early one night and had walked in on Christina gulping down a family of feeder mice. Obviously shocked and aroused at the same time he confronted Christina. She confessed to him then and there that she had been doing this ever since she was a teenage girl. She told him that she loved the feeling of having little living things in her gut. It finally made sense to Greg how Christina had managed to fill her gut up so often without him seeing her eat more than the regular meals they ate together.
Greg confessed that it had turned him on when he saw her eat the feeder fish in college, and had always fantasized about it.
‘It just was a pretty weird thing to talk about I guess. I guess I didn’t want to freak you out.’
‘It is a weird subject to talk about, and truthfully, I might have been scared off if you brought it up back then. So’ she said with a devious smile, ‘Wanne help me finish off these mice?’
‘hell yeah!’ and they headed to the bedroom. Christina propped herself up on the bed. She lied down down belly up. She then opens her mouth and looks expectantly at Greg, tongue sticking out slightly. One of her hands started rubbing her belly, the other started rubbing Greg’s groin. The feeder mice had been sedated and oiled up. Christina had used her medical experience to sedate the mice, so they would go into her maw quietly and smoothly.
As Greg lowered the head of the first mouse into Christina’s mouth, he noticed she didn’t gag while it slid in.
‘Seems like you done this before baby’
‘Gluk’
Looking into Gregs eyes, Christina swallowed as the head of the mouse started pushing against the back of her throat, and the mouse ended up halfway down her throat, feet and tails still sticking out.
‘Glutch, Gulp’
The feet of the mouse disappeared from sight, save for the tail that was slowly sliding down Christina’s throat. Christina closed her mouths and slurped down the mouse tail. Then looking straight into Greg’s eyes she opened her mouth again expectantly, tongue sticking out.
‘Feed me more Greg’
Greg didn’t wait a second before continuing to feed Christina. He had never been more excited in his life. As he fed her the mice, she heard Christina moan in enjoyment as she gulped down them down one by one. She didn’t complain once during the ordeal, not taking a break from swallowing they were all packed in her stomach. Her gut was as big as ever, and Greg loved the idea that Christina had eaten something alive. Now that she was finished, her belly looked like a beach ball. Christina moaned as Greg rubbed her fat gut. All the while Christina was rubbing Greg’s groin more intensely. She attempted to open his pants and grab Greg’s penis. As she did she lunged for it with her mouth and gulped it down, slurping at it with all her might.
‘Feed me, baby’ she said between breaths as she continued to work on Greg’s penis. It didn’t take long for Greg to come and having Christina swallow it all down.
‘Thanks for the meal’
After this first time, Greg and Christina both decided they would continue to feed Christina live food, in bigger batches and higher frequency. They continued to do so for a couple pof weeks and ended up moving to larger prey for Christina to feed on.
After a couple of weeks, they had gotten themselves a bucket of 10 koi fish.
‘How big are they Greg?’ Christina had asked over the phone.
‘A full grown Japanese Koi can be up to three feet long, but these are only a 18 inches long since they’re a smaller breed. Can you handle that?’
Without thinking Christine had said yes and they ended up with the bucket, with some towels in the bedroom.
‘I’m gonna try and grab one’ Greg said. ‘They showed me how to do that at the store’ and as he did he tried to grasp one of the koi. It struggled slightly, but it gave in as Greg expertly handled it.
‘It’s huge Greg!’ Christina breathed excitedly as she saw that the fish dwarfed the feeder mice she had been eating before.
‘Are you sure about this Chris?’
‘Yes baby, now feed them to me‘. She wondered what it would feel like having this huge fish in her gut, let alone ten. She would become bigger still, and it would be wonderful. She nodded to Greg and opened her mouth expectantly and excitedly. She could feel herself get wet at the prospect of devouring this animal, and she gently started to rub herself.
At her que, Greg started to lower the huge fish into her open maw. As though it sensed what was going to happen it started to struggle as it was approaching Christine’s mouth. Worried that he might hurt her, Greg hesitated.
‘Just shove it in baby’ Christina told him and opened her mouth as wide as possible. Following her que Greg plopped the head of the koi in Christina’s mouth.
‘Gluck’ immediately Christina started gulping with powerful swallows at the koi. The first swallow had brought in the head of the fish but there was still a lot left.
‘Glutch’ The next swallow forced the fish down even further. Christina started to get more and more excited at the idea she was devour this poor fish, and started rubbing herself more vigorously. The koi itself started to really panic at this point and it was all Greg could do to keep it stable.
‘Glomp’ half way there, Greg was holding on tight and Christina was showing no signs of slowing down.
‘Gluk’ Christina felt her throat expand as girth of the fish made the process slightly more hard. This only added to her excitement as she realized it was the biggest thing she had eaten so far.
‘Shluk’ only the tai was sticking out. Greg had let go of most of the fish save this part. Christina’s throat looked comically expanded from the fish. He was surprised at how fast Christina was chomping it down.
‘Slrurpt’ and with a final gulp, the fish disappeared into her throat. Christina felt the huge lump of the fish travel down her throat, climaxing as it reached her stomach.
‘More Greg, more!’ Christina begged and Greg, who was amazed at what he had just seen was all too happy to oblige. They continued to feed her the koi, and it wasn’t until the last fish was sliding down when Christina seemed to slow down a little. With a satisfying ‘glurk’ the final fish disappeared down her throat and Christina was in a state of bliss. Never had her belly been so full before and she loved the fact that it was filled with what were up to recently living beings. All of which had become her food. She felt as though she was more important that the koi, and this excited her.
She help Greg finish off as well before she spent the rest of the night rubbing her huge gut. It was far bigger than before. It looked like she was carrying twins or triplets to full term. The only distinguishable difference was that you could see the outlines of the fish in her gut.
Greg and Christina continued to feed her bigger and bigger things. Christina was also getting bigger. Her gut was huge and her waist was wide. Greg loved how she looked and was happy with this, but unless he imagined things, it seemed she was getting somewhat taller as well. He shook it off as her ‘looking bigger in general’ and was done with it.
They had brought it up once or twice, jokingly, what would happen if Christina decided to eat him. Could she even? How far would she get? And would he be upset about this. The discussion, started by Christina was play full at first but she became more insistent in knowing his position about it.
‘If you can do it I’ll be happy to be your food Chris’ Greg had said jokingly, but the glimmer in Christina’s eyes made him worry slightly. He didn’t worry much though, since he was pretty sure Christina couldn’t fit his shoulders in her mouth.
Over time Greg had noticed Christina eating more things, often without him. He noticed this by coming home and finding her gut to be unusually large, sometimes moving slightly. Greg assumed she had gotten an extra batch of Koi fish or something else so he thought nothing off it. Until one day, he noticed, shortly after discovering her huge gut, that the neighbor’s Labrador retriever had stopped barking during the night.
‘Chris?’
‘Yes baby?’
‘Did you eat the neighbor’s dog?’
There was no answer. Greg asked again. ‘Did you eat him honey?’
‘And what if I did?’
‘Well for one thing, that’s fucking hot, but you can’t go around… and eat the neighbor’s dog… or the neighbors for that matter. You just don’t’
‘That mutt always kept you up. We’ve tried to reason with them in the past about it. This way you finally can get some rest.’
Greg was silent. He felt that it was only a half truth that she told, but he supposed it would have to do. Being very horny from the idea of his fat wife having eaten a whole dog overtook his train of thought and he ended up fucking his fat wife who was all too happy to let him and swallow his cum afterwards. Little did Greg know that from eating the neighbor’s dog she had learnt to unhinge her jaw. It had to, otherwise it would never have fit. She was glad she had managed to keep this from Greg as she knew he might have been more freaked out if he did know.
After this Christina and Greg came across a huge snake in one of the pet stores they had visited. They rotated stores so the owners would not get to suspicious as the where their animals were going. Little did they know that all had ended up in Christina’s gut.
‘Look at that fellow, he’s almost 20 foot long! And almost a foot in circumference at his largest!. I bet it weighs more than a 100 pounds!’
‘I want him Greg’
‘But … he’s huge! I mean can you really eat that?’ Greg whispered.
Christina leaned towards Greg and whispered ‘I want him in my gut Greg, I know I can’. Greg knew better than deny her, so he stepped up to the counter.
Coming home, they oiled up the snake and got ready. Christina propped herself up on the bed, again belly up, ready to start receiving the snake. Her belly looking slightly deflated from not having eaten yet today. The thought of this snake, which easily weighed more than 100 pounds, becoming her food greatly exited her. It also helped her size up Greg, who was of similar weight. This dark fantasy of her, of turning her Greg into a fulfilling meal also sparked her arousal. The thought had been floating around in her mind for some time. She had started seeing him less as a full person, and more as yet another snack meant for her belly.
She opened her mouth as wide as possible. Saying ah, she waited for Greg. Greg looked at Christina and sized up the snake once again. He sighted and wondered if today would be the day Christina finally tried to bite off more than she could chew. He grabbed the snake, who’s mouth had been tied shut and his body had been oiled up. Slippery as it was, Greg managed to maneuver the head to Christina’s waiting mouth. Christina moaned as she tasted the snake for the first time. This time she helped Greg maneuver the snake into her mouth, seeing as the snake could easily wiggle itself out if left to itself.
‘Sluk’ Christina swallowed down the huge head of the snake. It was probably wider than one of the koi fish. She felt the pressure of the huge beast in her mouth. Determinedly she continued to scarf the snake down.
‘Glork’ she swallowed down the first part of the snake. She could feel it start to struggle and she could feel the pressure of its size on her throat. Using both her hands and with Greg’s help, she managed to choke more of it down.
‘Glump’ another swallow made even more of the snake disappear into her throat. The width of the snake was reaching the point it was getting physically impossible for her to swallow more of the snake. Greg saw this, and kind of was expecting this to happen. Christina was sensing this, unhinged her jaw to make room. She looked Greg straight in the eyes as he gasped seeing her mouth expand beyond the jaws normal circumference allowing the snake to continue. She could see a hint of horror as he realized she would be able to finish the snake. This excited her immensely and she hoped that he would realize she could do the same to him?
‘Glorp’ even more of the snake slid inside her mouth. Seemingly to be past the middle of the snake, it finally started to slide in by itself.
‘sllrtpt’ the rest of the snake quickly slid inside quickly filling up Christina’s now huge gut. It felt incredible to Christina, who climaxed incredibly as the snake took it’s final place in her belly and pushed out tremendously. Christina moaned in pleasure at the immense pressure the snake was making inside her gut. Her eyes looked at Greg’s as she rehanged her jaw. Greg looked at her in a mixture of horror and pure lust as he saw her writhing huge gut, filled with snake. He felt her belly and as he did he heard Christina moan.
‘Feed me baby’ Christina said as she licked her lips and opened her mouth. Her hands started grabbing Greg’s groin. Greg quickly pulled out his member, full erect and let his huge fat wife swallow it down. Christina swallowed his whole penis and his balls and bit playfully around it. The night continued with a lot of belly rubbing and fucking and sucking.
It took a few days before the snake was fully digested. And although Christina’s belly looked slightly deflated, Christina looked bigger than ever. Her legs where massive and Greg was pretty sure she had gotten larger. Greg found she also acted a stranger than before. She seemed to take more time to taste him between the sheets and she seemed to enjoy his taste as she moans while she does it. At first he thought that Christina was playing the predator role, trying to get a rise out of him.
After a week which seemed a little surreal, Greg finally awoke. The first thing he noticed, is that he is naked, lying on bed. His hand and feet are tied, but only slightly. He’s all alone right now. Greg tries to wiggle and sit up. The sudden motion makes him dizzy and he falls back down on the bed.
Greg tries to speak but notices his words come out slurred. He tries again, this time with more effort
‘Honey?’
‘Coming dear’ he hears Christina’s voice say. Slightly relieved his wife is here.
‘Whats’going on? I’m tied up? And I feel dizzy’ he says in a slured voice.
‘Hush baby’ Christina said as she walked in. She was naked. And she looked very pleased.
‘Wha’
‘Shh, your food now baby’ Greg registered what she said but was to shell shocked to respond. ‘You’re going to be my next meal baby, and I’m gonna enjoy you so much.’ Christina grabbed Greg’s head and pulled it towards her face. ‘I love you so much baby. I know you might not like this, but it’s just the way things are meant to be’ As she said that she kissed Greg, her tongue finding his. ‘I just can’t wait any longer Greg. Your time is up. All you are right now is my next snack. I need you to know that I loved you dearly Greg, but I decided you’re better suited to be my food. I want you in my gut Greg. You’ll be the first one in there. And while I will miss, I know I’ll be a lot happier having eaten you.’ As she sad this she kissed Greg again, more violently with tongue. Greg felt her grab his penis. ‘And as you can see Greg, we both know that you’re going to enjoy it.
Greg was horrified and exited at the same time as he saw Christina’s lovingly gaze at him while she maneuvered herself over his feet while he lied on his back.
‘I’m going to start here baby, and I’m going to look you in the eyes while you disappear into my gut’ she said as she slapped her fat but empty belly. ‘Remember Greg, you’re food now’ she said . Greg looked in horror and arousal as Christina’s smile changed to a sneer as her mouth engulfed his feet.
‘Slorp’ she moaned in pleasure at his taste. His flesh was delightful to her. And the look of dread in his eyes made it all the sweeter. To Greg, it felt like a strange wet sensation. While incredible, it also terrified him as where it would lead.
‘Glurk’ she was quickly approaching the moment where Greg was getting to big for jaw, so she unhinged her jaw, all the while keeping a steady eye on Greg. Greg in the meantime couldn’t do as much as try to speak. He had been drugged, Christina had seen to that, which made him unable to resist.
‘Gloerp’ her eyes beamed viciousness as Greg continued his descent into her gut pas his knees. He felt the himself slipping into wetness past the knees. He looked fearfully at Christina but this only helped her determine that she knew she needed to have him inside of her as quickly as possible.
‘Glutch’ her mouth was stretching impossibly wide as she was reaching his mid-section. Christina’s tongue played with Greg’s penis which fully erect. Even though Greg was in a slight panic from what was happening a part of him was also aroused by the idea that Christina could be so greedy enough that she would eat him. To Greg it felt as though his bottom half was in a wet cocoon and Christina’s tongue playing with his penis felt incredible. She knew exactly what she liked.
‘Sluck’ Greg’s waist entered her mouth and Christina’s teeth were biting on his belly button. Christina shoved his bound hands into her mouth. Unable to resist, Greg just complied as it seemed Christina had really managed to make him her food. His feet started to feel the warmth from entering her belly. There was a slight tingling at the toes as Christina’s digestive juices started to work on him.
‘Slurp’ Christina was encountering Greg’s upper chest area his widest part. And although it was much wider than the snake, she managed just fine. She was feeling a large part of Greg enter her gut already and it excited her that soon there would be nothing left of Greg. More and more of Greg continued to enter her stomach and digestion was starting to tingle more and more. Greg was still aroused and terrified at the same time by all this.
‘Slurk slurp’ Christina’s lips slid over Greg’s shoulders and her teeth now rested on his neck. Although it felt incredible to Greg, he realized that this was probably the last time he would see the outside world. A tear rolled down his face. Christina tasted the tear and it aroused her greatly. With a finally ‘Gulp’, Greg’s remaining head was swallowed up by his greedy wife Christina. Christina came then and there as she realized Greg had been turned into what he was good for, her food.
‘Oh Greg you such a good snack’ she whispered as she stared to furiously masturbate. Greg started to struggle a little. The medication was wearing off now and although he had little air left, he could feel his senses return. The stomach juices where starting to digest him, and the tingling feeling quickly shifted to pain. ‘Yes Greg, you can struggle, make me cum’ she said as Greg’s struggling increased. He tried his best to make her throw him up. He even tried pleading with her only to hear ‘your food now Greg. Accept it. ‘ After all his struggles, Christina came twice more before Greg succumbed to oxygen deprivation, and Christina’s stomach continued to digest the remains of Greg.
‘Hmmm you were so good baby. I wish I could eat you again’ Christina laughed.
blinky
New to the forum

Re: F/animals F/M rough draft

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:28 pm

Always nice to see feral prey. I thought it was quite good, and I hope you keep it up!
My only comment might be the overuse of their names, Greg and Christina. Given that there's generally just the two characters, "He" and "She" can be used pretty liberally. Of course you can also use things like "The lust-mad woman" "The scared little man" or whatever occasionally for extra flavor.
Otherwise, very nice!
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!