My Work! Please give feedback! creating in void hard

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My Work! Please give feedback! creating in void hard

Postby DamiansMaster » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:58 pm

Angela picked up her phone for the third time and checked the time. The adoring eyes of her Labrador, Bruce, staired back a her. He’s late, she huffed to herself. Agreeing with this her stomach growled.

“Fuck, I’m hungry”, she said aloud. Just then she saw a small figure approaching in the distance. He seemed to be struggling to climb the hill and was carrying a large picnic basket in his hand. As he grew closer she recognized the light brown hair and red polo shirt that was Tommy’s signature look. As he approached her, huffing from the long journey and exertion of carrying whatever was in the basket, she spoke in her sweetest fakest tone,

“Finally. I was worried you were going to stand me up.” She cooed.

“You? Never. You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this date”, a goofy grin shot across his face, “I’m surprised, happy though, you said yes.”

“When you told me about this place I just couldn't say no. You said your Uncle runs a catering business? And his kitchen is over there?”, she gestured to a small cottage on the other side of the hill.

“Yeah. I help him out sometimes. We have an event with 200 guests tomorrow. I’m no chef though. My mom actually picked all this out”, he held up the picnic basket. “Come let’s eat.”

As she got up from the hammock he pulled a blanket from the basket and laid it down for her. She sat and he started laying out the food; cheese wrapped in pastry, three loafs of sourdough bread, a container of potato salad, several bunches of grapes, and a container of spaghetti with meatballs. Lastly he pulled out a bottle of red wine and shook it playfully.

“I probably packed too much, but I know you said you liked to eat and I really wanted to impress you”, he explained, blushing a little.

“I do like to eat, and this is quite the spread” she said. “It looks delicious” she slowly let ger gaze wander over the food in front of her before finally landing on Tommy. She took a step forward and he blushed even harder. Another step and her face was inches from his. Out of the corner of her eye she could see a bulge growing in his pants. Fool she thought as she smiled coyly.
“but not as delicious as you do”, she whispered, sliding a finger along Tommy’s chest. He was be now as red as a tomato but feeling the moment he dreamed of was close at hand, he closed his eyes and leaned forward lips puckered. In one sudden motion grabbed Tommy’s shirt and pulled his head into her wide open mouth.

“Wha-“, Tommy began to cry.

But it was too late, his face was already pushed into the back of her throat. Reaching down and grabbing him by his belt loops Angela simultaneously loosened her throat and pushed him farther down. She could feel her stomach growling but his head was almost inside it. She again loosened her throat and then constricted it in her first big gulp. As she did she felt his head and shoulders push into her stomach. Oh my god this feels so good she thought to herself. Another gulp and only his feet remained sticking out of her mouth. She pushed his shoes with the tips of her fingers until they were all the way in her mouth. She closed her lips around them and in one last big ULP he was pushed entirely into her tummy. It bulged in front of her and she could feel the weight of his body settling into place.

She drew in several panting breathes and fell back onto the blanket. She could feel him inside of her, feel his chest rising as he panicked and tried to squirm. She wiped the saliva that had dripped from the corners of her lips and let out a giant buuuurrrpppp. She laughed joyously in between several smaller ourps and bwoorps. The feeling of him inside her, filling her up, made her so horny. She lifted her belly with one hand and reached between her legs with the other. She was so wet it was almost bleeding through her pants. She unzipped her shorts and began to pleasure herself. She could feel him squirming inside of her which only turned her on more. Her hand was soaked up to her wrist and there was a puddle starting to form under her. She squeezed her stomach to her body and with one final flick of the finger brought herself to climax.

This is my first Vore story so I'd love to know what y'all think. Please ignore any grammatical/spelling mistakes as I did not proof read. There is a part two that I'm almost finished with, and if anyone likes this I'll post it. I worry its not sexy, horny, or smutty enough :silly:
Last edited by DamiansMaster on Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DamiansMaster
New to the forum

Re: First Date [F/M]

Postby PhantomOfMars » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:21 pm

It's pretty good, but it feels like her masturbating at the end is kinda rushed compared to your pacing with the rest of the story.

Is this dog at the picnic too?

All in all, very good.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungrySpeedrunner » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:38 pm

It’s a pretty good story!

As for what to add, I would expand more on the ending. For instance, I wonder if he was digested after she was done pleasuring herself since that would be a pretty fast digestion. Or did she let him out?

Keep up the good work!
TheHungrySpeedrunner
New to the forum

Postby DamiansMaster » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:29 pm

Thank you for the feedback. Here's part 2 :)

Her extasy was shattered when she heard a faint voice, she leaned down and put an ear to her now bulging midsection. The whisper was indeed coming from Tommy.

“Ugh! I thought I got had gotten rid of you.” she pulled her head away in disgust. “Although, you do look much better from this angle”, she said giggling as she poked his face through her belly. “You’re not very filling though”, she remarked giving her belly a smack. Small ripples flowed through it, and she could feel Tommy squirm in dismay.

Her eyes drifted to the spread of food laid out in front of her. She reached forward and grabbed the pastry wrapped cheese. She opened her mouth, placed it on her tongue, and made it disappear in a single gulp. After the first part of her meal this was nothing. She proceeded to devour the rest of the food, hardly stopping for air. She finished the wine last, in two big swigs.

“Aah” she signed patting her now even rounder belly. She rubbed it, messaging the whole pieces of potato and meatball into a paste. She pressed into the squishy bulge and let out another burp.

“That was good, but I’m still hungry. Your Uncle wouldn’t mind if I helped myself to some of his catering, would he?”

Tommy must have heard this as he began thrashing wildly in her stomach. She laughed again as she labored to stand up. Walking with the weight was tough, and she almost fell more than once going down the hill, but she arrived at the cottage and was overjoyed to find the door unlocked. Inside she saw two white fridges and a set of metal doors she guessed led to a walk larger in refrigerator. She waddled over to the closer of the two fridges and peered inside. She was greeted by a spread of food one could only dream of. The second fridge was no different. She checked the walk in last. On her tippy toes she could see through the small window situated above the middle of the doors. She had to squish her rotund stomach against the doors in order to get her face close enough to the window and felt Tommy being pressed against her spine. The room inside was empty save for a cake, this cake however was almost twice as tall as she was and at least 3’ in diameter. Her mouth began to water.

No longer ravenous, but still hungry, she took time laying out the food on the long industrial prep table that stood in the middle of the kitchen. 500 Crab cakes and 200 shrimp cocktails for appetizers, two 50 gallon pots of soup, 130 fillets of tuna with sides of asparagus, 60 T-bone steaks, a 30 gallon container of Potato Gratin, and this couple also requested two whole turkeys. Being a meal for 200 people Angela was barely able to fit it on the table, but after the last item was laid out, she pulled a chair up. Finding a way to tuck her tummy under the table was a bit difficult, and she heard some grunts coming from Tommy as she jostled him around.

“Thank god this is the last time I’m going to have to hear your annoying voice”, she said.

Once she was settled at the table in there was no hesitation as she began to dig into her feast. She started with the turkeys, grabbing them by the midsection, opening her jaw and swallowing them down whole. With each turkey her stomach grew. Next were the entrees, not bothering with utensils, she grabbed fistfuls of meat, fish, veggies, and potatoes and shoved them into her mouth. Once she could fit no more into her gullet, she relaxed her throat then constricted it in a single motion to push the contents into her stomach. Each gulp pushed her navel farther and farther away from her. After several mouthfuls the main courses were gone. She took a moment to breathe and let the food settle in her stomach. She pressed it and was delighted to find she couldn’t feel Tommy at all, then she moved onto the soups. Tipping the pot to her lips she relaxed her throat and let the warm liquid slide into her stomach. With a gulp gulp gulp gulp, all 100 gallons were gone in under a minute. She flung the second pot aside and let out a monstrous burp. With most of the food eaten she was starting to feel a little full, but still the appetizers called to her. She tilted her head back and one at a time dropped the shrimp and crab cakes into her open mouth, they were so small she didn’t even have to swallow as they fell straight into her stomach.

After the last shrimp was gone, she tried to push herself from the table, but instead the table shoved away from her. With great effort Angela was able to shimmy herself back and for the first time saw how big her belly had become. She marveled at it's size, three grown men combined wouldn’t have been able to wrap their arms around it. It had taken an oblong shape from being pressed under the table, but now that it was free began to pull up into more of a sphere. Looking down Angela couldn’t see at next six feet in front of her as her gut blocked her view. It felt so fucking good. She leaned back in the chair and heard the creaking of metal; this however was overshadowed by the gurgling of her digestive juices filling her gut. She sighed and gave her stomach another hearty smack. This time there was no give as it was hard as a rock. She was too full to reach her clit, but there was no need as the pleasure of eating all that food had made her pussy dripping wet.

Angela let out another burp and it was then she remembered the walk in. Her eyes rose to pair of big metal doors in front of her. After her feast she was indeed full but still, she couldn’t get the thought of that cake out of her mind.

“I guess we should finish what we started, shouldn’t we Tommy?”

There was no reply except for the gurgling of her stomach juices.

“That’s a good boy”, she cooed mockingly as she slowly made her way to the walk in.

The cake was a good several heads taller than she was and as round as her stomach. She dropped her gut on the ground and leaned forward resting her weight on its slowly dissolving contents. Greedily she reached forward and shoved handfuls of cake into her mouth. She was so full it was hard to swallow, but still her hunger forced her to grab more and more. She shifted her weight forward and her feet lifted from the ground. Now that she was balanced entirely on her stomach she could reach the top tier, it was sugary and delicious. The second tier was small enough that she was able to slide the whole thing off the cardboard and down into her throat. She tried to swallow but was unable to force it down. Panic swept over her as she thought she was going to choke, but she tried again and was able to push it into her stomach, which stretched a little bigger. Being able to reach the bottom two tiers without the aid of her gut, she rolled and slid back onto her feet. Resting a moment she laid her head on her enormous round belly, she found the gurgles and sloshes soothing. Her mind was telling her to stop but eating just felt so good she couldn’t stop. Still feeling like she was about to explode she forced the last two tiers down her throat and into her stomach. Saliva dripped down from the corners of her mouth, but each bite was pure ecstasy. As each bit of the cake disappeared her belly grew a little more.

Finally, with tears in her eyes, she finished the last piece of cake. It took a long time but she was able to drag herself outside and up the hill to where she had greeted Tommy for their first date. She laid down in the hammock, which sagged quite a bit but held her weight, and under the warmth of the afternoon sun fell asleep to digest her meal.
DamiansMaster
New to the forum

Audio Book?

Postby DamiansMaster » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:16 pm

I read and recorded an audio version of one of my stories. I'd love some feedback. Voice acting is hard.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/823215
DamiansMaster
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!