Leela and Amy protest

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Leela and Amy protest

Postby molesto1700 » Tue May 03, 2022 9:15 am

Planet Express had no orders today and Leela was sitting on the couch in the office living room, watching TV. After everyone's favorite show "Everybody Loves Hypnotoad!" they showed a documentary series about the life of aliens on Earth.

Today's episode was dedicated to Terrible Gelatinous Blobs. After a brief background about their home world, they showed the life of several representatives of this race on Earth. What jobs do they do, what entertainments they have. What do they eat.

To Leela's outrage, the presenters, without any embarrassment, said that the Terrible Gelatinous Blob prefer to eat earthlings, however, the most outrageous thing from Leela's point of view was not that they eat earthlings, but that they are terrible sexists and eat only women, rejecting men. The fact that Blobs has indigestion and diarrhea from male bodies did not stop her, there can be no justification for sexism!

Leela immediately decided to stage a protest against the unacceptable habits of aliens. But a single picket with posters this is not what we need, it is boring and will not attract the attention of the public. We need something brighter, shocking. Idea! It is necessary to arrange a demonstration feeding of women to Blob on the air, accompanied by angry comments about the inadmissibility of sexism, even for creatures that reproduce by budding.

Who to invite to the company? Of course, a friend and colleague Amy Wong, she always supports Leela in such matters. Leela went to the lab, where Amy was doing the Professor's tedious task, cleaning the lab table of burnt macaque pieces. Out of boredom, Amy was ready for anything, so she agreed with Leela's plan without hesitation and the girls went together to Leela's house to get posters.

Taking posters, employees of Planet Express contacted Morbo, the famous TV presenter, offering him to film a story about a protest picket against Blob's food addictions. At first, Morbo showed no interest, he was not worried about the gender problems of earthlings, but when he was told that during the picket it was supposed to defiantly feed human women to Blob, he decided to go to the scene with his film crew.

Arriving at the house of the Terrible Gelatinous Blob, Leela rang the doorbell and waited for the owner of the house to come out to her.

"Sir, would you mind participating in our protest?"

"What is the protest against?"

"Against your politically incorrect food habits!"

"And why should I? I have a lot of things to do and I don't want to be deported from Earth."

"Sir, if you agree to participate, you can eat one of us, maybe both."

"Are you serious? What's the catch?"

"We're going to air our story on TV to get the truth out to the masses!"

"Okay, you look delicious and I'm hungry. When do we start?" Blob gurgled and held out the tentacles to Leela.

"Tentacles off!" Leela hit the tentacles with the poster, causing Blob to quickly pull them back.

"It's too early, let's wait for the TV crew, we will give an interview and during the interview you will show how you eat womens."

"Okay, let's wait, but why hit so hard? It hurts me!"

Leela and Amy stood in front of the porch of Blob's house with posters "Stop sexism and cannibalism!" at Leela and "Women should not be the only food for aliens!" at Amy. Blob settled down on the porch and languidly waved its tentacles.

While the company was waiting for the film crew to arrive, a small crowd gradually began to gather around, looking at the posters and Blob with interest. Suddenly, Blob asked Leela: "Could you undress before eating? I don't really like the taste of human's clothing." Leela thought. On the one hand, the proposal is rude, because it is sexist, but on the other hand, it will once again demonstrate the unacceptability of sexist behavior. And in general, sexual overtones always attract more attention.

"Yes, that's a good suggestion. As soon as one of us is naked, you'll eat her right there."

"Amy, did you hear? When I start the interview, you start undressing. I hope you are wearing sexy underwear today."

"I always wear sexy underwear!" Amy was outraged. "I'm not you, I can have a date any day." Leela wanted to answer, but the skirmish did not have time to start, as Morbo drove up at that time.

TV workers professionally scattered around the area, setting up equipment. Morbo came to the fore and addressed Leela. Amy stood with her poster behind Leela to get into the frame with her and Blob.

"So you're protesting. What are you protesting against?" Amy and Leela waved their posters. After a few waves, Leela placed her poster on the pavement, facing the camera, and began to speak.

"Against the sexist behavior of aliens!" "Not only do they eat people, they use unacceptable gender stereotypes!" At this time, Amy leaned her poster on the porch of Blob's house and turned to face the camera.

Leela continued speaking. "We do not in ancient stupid centuries! Humanity has long since achieved gender equality in all matters!" Amy unbuttoned her pink top.

"Women are just as good as men!" Amy dropped her top to the ground, revealing her lace bra. The onlookers cheered and whistled.

"Women are not dumber or weaker than men!" Amy took off her boots.

"Women cannot be more delicious than men and cannot be less delicious than men!" Amy stuck out her ass in the direction of Blob and began to pull down her pink pants, revealing a lacy panties. Blob gurgled excitedly and his tentacles began swinging faster and faster in all directions.

"Preferring one gender and ignoring the other is unacceptable!" Amy stepped with her bare feet and stepped out of her fallen pants, shoving them aside onlookers. The onlookers burst into cheers of approval.

"Gender discrimination must be banned in all matters, even in matters of alien gastronomy!" Amy put her hands behind her back, unhooked her bra, hesitated a bit, and yanked it off her. Amy's breasts fluttered free of the fabric as Amy tossed her bra at another part of the small crowd that had gathered.

"It is necessary to categorically demand from aliens to observe our traditions and customs!" Blob came down from the porch and stood behind Amy, his tentacles swaying in waves, periodically moving towards Amy, but then pulling back. Blob remembered the agreement to eat only naked picketers. Amy stuck her ass out again and slowly began to take off her panties.

"Their alien origin cannot justify the gender discrimination of earthlings!" Amy took off her panties and straightened up, holding a piece of cloth in her hand. Looking around at the onlookers, Morbo and Leela, Amy threw her panties into the crowd. As soon as one of the onlookers grabbed the panties, Blob extended the tentacles to Amy, grabbed her by the waist, pressing her arms to her sides and swung the prey several times.

"Their terrible eating habits must be condemned!" Leela turned to Blob and Amy. Blob opened his mouth and pulled Amy up to it head first. Amy dangled her legs and clenched and unclenched her hands several times. Blob skillfully shoved Amy into his mouth and pushed her deep into his transparent belly. Amy tumbled inside Blob, finding herself upside down, feet up and head up. Blob squelched appetizingly and tightened his mouth, spreading the tentacles to his sides so that they did not block the view of swallowed Amy. Amy waved to the audience and slowly wobbled in the jelly, up, down, up, down, a few inches up, a few inches down.

Leela turned back to Morbo and the camera. "You all saw this unacceptable behavior! He ate a woman, even though there are enough men around!" Amy closed her eyes and stopped twitching. Her skin began to dissolve, exposing her muscles.

"You all see the terrible and indecent method of aliens eatings, you can not let them eat earthly women as much as they like, we are on Earth and not on their home planet!" Amy digested quickly. In a couple of minutes, not only the skin, but also the top layer of muscles dissolved, revealing white bones, Amy's skull was exposed. Another couple of minutes and the bones and all the insides dissolved, only a few patches of black hair were still visible in the belly of Blob, but they also dissolved very quickly. Blob gurgled with satisfaction and spread the tenctacles to the sides, frozen in this position for a minute.

The onlookers burst into cheers. Leela turned angrily to the crowd. "Do you think this is a good and sexy show?" "Yes, certainly!" answered her from the crowd. "Dirty male chauvinists!" Leela threw a poster into the crowd. "I'll show you what a real show is!"

Leela bent down and pulled off one of her boots. "Take it, you chauvinistic pigs!" Leela threw her boot into the crowd. Someone in the crowd fell off his feet. Leela immediately pulled off her second boot. "Eat this, troglodytes!" The second boot knocked down another onlooker. "Don't stop, keep going!" there were shouts from the crowd. Leela sighed and pulled off her T-shirt. She did not wear a bra and her large breasts swayed in front of the audience. Blob again slowly waved the tentacles, he had not eaten for a long time and Amy was not enough for him.

"The uncontrolled eating of earthly women by Terrible Gelatinous Blobs must be stopped!" Leela bent over taking off her pants. She didn't wear panties either. Her appetizing ass bulged out in the direction of Blob, which made him convulsively gurgle and thresh with tentacles at breakneck speed. Leela's large breasts hung down beautifully and appetizingly as she bent over to take off her pants. Why the crowd of onlookers excitedly howled and whistled.

Leela, without unbending, turned her back to the onlookers and faced Blob, giving the onlookers the opportunity to examine her gorgeous ass and appetizing crotch and to Blob to examine her large breasts. Everyone liked it.

As soon as Leela straightened up, Blob grabbed her by the waist, just like Amy, pressing her hands to her sides. But this time, Blob didn't swing the prey, didn't swallow rapidly, but slowly brought Leela to his open mouth. Leela did not dangle her legs, only clenched and unclenched her fists. Blob slowly raised Leela above him and slowly lowered her feet first into his mouth. And slowly swallow her.

Leela did not tumble in the belly of Blob, as she was with her legs forward, she sank into the center of the belly. Blob turned sideways to the cameras, to Morbo and to onlookers so that everyone could better see how Leela will be digested. Slightly satiated after digesting Amy, Blob could afford to enjoy his new meal, he digested Leela more slowly. The huge eye was the first to dissolve, Blob's jelly gradually filled the void in the eye socket. Slowly, gradually, the skin dissolved and the tight muscles of the athlete were exposed. Morbo decided that footage of the picket girl's digestion could be sold to the education department for anatomy lessons.

Leela digested so slowly that in the process you could observe every layer of her tissues, her insides. When the insides and hair were completely dissolved, the bones were not yet touched, so Leela's skeleton appeared in all its glory, the skull with a huge empty eye socket was especially impressive. But gradually the skeleton also dissolved. There was nothing left of Leela and Amy.

Morbo thanked Blob for a great show and help with filming. The reportage was shown the next day and became the hit of the year. Hundreds of women rushed in sexual arousal to feed the Terrible Gelatinous Blobs, the Earth became a paradise for the Terrible Gelatinous Blob's race, and Blob who participated in the picket soon died of overeating.
Last edited by molesto1700 on Tue May 03, 2022 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
molesto1700
New to the forum

Re: Leela and Amy protest

Postby molesto1700 » Tue May 03, 2022 9:17 am

Also I cant post in my aryion gallery account. I dont have same gallery in my account. Did I do something wrong, is there something I don't know?
molesto1700
New to the forum

Postby Tyslan03 » Tue May 03, 2022 12:10 pm

PM eka with a sample of your work and request a gallery.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby molesto1700 » Tue May 03, 2022 12:50 pm

Tyslan03 wrote:PM eka with a sample of your work and request a gallery.

Did not become clearer. Where is that button to "PM eka"?
molesto1700
New to the forum

Postby plaguetyranno » Tue May 03, 2022 1:26 pm

molesto1700 wrote:Did not become clearer. Where is that button to "PM eka"?

Find the user named Eka and message them
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3
plaguetyranno
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!