WIP: Desert During World Conquest (F/F, OV, Monster TF)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

WIP: Desert During World Conquest (F/F, OV, Monster TF)

Postby wiseguy288 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:42 am

Hey folks, I'm working on a new story and thought it'd be fun to tease up to the first nomming and see what everyone thinks. This idea came around from two and a half places. First, This (https://aryion.com/g4/view/780483) version of the Terror Toad by Atu327. Next was the fact theres a new anime called 'Love After World Conquest'. It's super cute and a fun read for fans of sentai, but the main thing is that the rangers are 'The Gelato Five'. How could you not write them into a vore story? But, without further ado

In the lair of The Evil Gecko Organization, a momentous occasion was underway! The Evil Beast Queen had finally proven herself to be worthy of becoming a Beast Man, a leader in the fight against the Gelato Five. The Conference room was abuzz with congratulations and well wishes for the young girl as she stepped up to see what her animal would be.

The orginzations leader, Bosstar, stood infront of the group and nods "Now Evil Beast Queen, we've thought long and hard about which animal suited you and it was clear to us non were more suited..."

Kiki Majima grinned, practically bouncing with excitement 'This is it! I'm gonna get a Tiger! Or a Panther! Or, or a-'

"Than a Japanese River Toad! Our scientists say this one's gonna be exra special!" Bosstar says, raising a curtain to reveal a terrarium holding a small toad inside

"ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING!? WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING A STUPID FROG!?" Kiki howls, eyes glowing red from furry.

"Now now! This'll improve your already exceptional athletic prowess and give you an edge in aquatic combat. Since we have it on good authority that the Gelato's are still working out a toy deal for their Delux Battle Scooner, this'll give us a major advantage!" Bosstar says quickly, holding his hands up in an attempt to appease the raging girl.

Kiki just grumbles, heading off to the labs to get herself a new power set.

-DWWD-

Kiki laid on the opperating table, hooked up to numerous monitors waiting for Doctor Skull to beguin surgery.

"So how exactly are you gonna stretch one toad to cover a whole person, or is there a ton of the slimey little bastards I'm not seeing?" she asks, still annoyed at the unglamorous choice the agency had given her.

"Ah, about that. I'm trying something new and revelutionary that should cut the time needed for the whole process in half!" A man in a black lab coat with a large skull on the back says, holding up a hypodermic needle full of neon green goo.

"Code for dangerous and untested. Ugh, so what? You're gonna stick me and turn me into the Frog Princess?" Kiko groans, rolling her eyes at the doctors care free attitude.

"Basically. This serum will manipulate your DNA directly, eliminating the need for any actual animals or surgery. Ready?" He asks, approaching the table

"As I'll ever be." The former beast queen says as the Doctor jabs her with the needle.

Kiki jolts, the serum already going to town on her genetic code. She could feel her skin becoming thicker and more elastic, changing from her natural tone to a sickly outter layer of green and an inner layer of cream yellow. As her skin thickened, so did the rest of her. Nonexistant fat was now filling her out all over, giving her full thighs, a large rear, a boost to her bust and to her horror, a rather large pot belly. She clutched the table, her hands morphing into reptilian claws and her feet becoming wider and flipper like

Kiki cried out in pain as her head widens, her face flattening out and becoming more toad like, her ears gowing out into fins and oddest of all, a large white horn in the center of her forhead.

"Ribbit. Ugh, that was aweful! Never do that agin!" Kiki croaked, rolling off the table.

"Fascinating! I never dreamed of the serum doing such a thourrow change on it's first run! You look perfect!" Dr.Skull beams as he quickly takes notes, flitting around her like a mosquito

"Ugh, I might look perfect to you, but I feel like a parade float! And why do I have a horn? That's ridiculous! I-yeep!" Kiki yelps as she touches her horn

"Huh? What happened? Is your horn sensative? What did it feel like? Painful? Itchy?" Dr.Skull asks, clearly taking his job seriously

"Like I touched a car battery. It wasn't bad, but...weird. Also, do you have your lunch back here? The smells driving me nuts!" The Toad girl whines

"Huh? No, I strictly for bid any form of food or drink from lab space. Why? What are you smelling?"

"Meat. Thick, juicey beef cutlets, it's making my mouth water..." She moans, rubbing her rumbling belly

Dr. Skull cocks an eyebrow and looks around for anything that could be causing it. Finding nothing, he thinks for a bit and freezes. Walking over to his desk, he hits a button on a Geko Communicator "Err, hang on Kiki. Rabbit Commander, would you please come to lab seven?" he asks calmly, glancing back at the frog girl.

Rabbit commanger came in a few minutes later and gasped "Kiki, is that you? You look so cool!" She asks, looking over her new sister in arms.

Kiki groans "Grilled rabbit, sweet, supple...hey, Rabbit Commander? I need you to do me a favor..."

"Oh? What is it Toad-chan?" She asks cutely, looking up at the newly minted monster.

"Be a good rabbit, and HOP IN MY BELLY!" She shouts, grabbing the beast girl and shoving her face first into her wide maw.

Dr.Skull watched in bot awe as the Toadette made short work of the Rabbit Girl, chomping her flailing legs down in a few bites. Belching happily, she pat her belly where a wonderous thing happened. Rabbit Commanders terrified face appeared, pleading to the outside world for help.

"Fascinating. Must be some kind of camoflage feature combined with the unstable DNA enhancement. Hmm, hey Kiki, think fast!" He shouts, tossing a book at her.

The second it left his hand, Kiki was on the other side of the room "Whoah! What's up with tossing crap at me! I just...ate Rabbit Commander! Oh shit! I didn't mean too, how do we get her out!?" She yelps, rubbing her belly, moaning softly at the wonderful feeling it gave

"Why? You've absorbed her agility and reflexes. It seems that anyone you eat will add to your own power. You know what this means don't you?" Dr.Skull asks, grinning

"I really need to watch who I eat? ...even if it feels really really good?" Kiki mutters, rubbing her arm

"That, and I believe it's time we got you some desert." The mad doctor grins.

Kiki blinks at him before catching on "Oooh, I like that idea! And it just so happens I have a hankering for some Gelato."

-DWWD-
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Return to Work to be shared!