Andrew and the Coyote

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Andrew and the Coyote

Postby thatguerav » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:51 pm

My first attempt at vore erotica! If you've come looking for an intricately detailed vore scene, you'll probably be disappointed. That may change in later revisions as I become more comfortable with writing, but for now, I prefer to leave things to the reader's imagination.

This work is dedicated with love and apologies to LRL, my muse and my addiction.

Oral, female animal pred, male prey, fatal.

Andrew and the Coyote: A Love Story

One morning, not so long ago, Andrew readied himself to take a walk along a local trail. There was nothing inherently unusual about this, as he frequently walked this trail, but little did he know what awaited him on this fateful day. He took his time getting dressed, almost as if he was stalling. Finally, he grabbed his keys and set off for his adventure. He had just locked up when something told him to go back into the house. He hesitated, knowing it was bad luck, but he did it anyway. He couldn’t remember what he had forgotten once he was back inside, so he just stood in the entryway looking around at his comfortable home for a few minutes before venturing forth for good.

Andrew was well into his thirties, though his handsome face and mischievous smile made him look much younger. He was tall and lean with shining blue eyes and a head full of luxurious brown hair. He was what many would consider to be the perfect man–attractive, well educated, articulate–and he knew it. A highly successful engineer, he had earned a reputation for being able to solve any problem. He was also an unrepentant charmer; he loved to toy with the foolish hearts of women he met online, making them think they had a chance with him, yet always remaining just out of reach.

The day was cool and overcast, and a light shower began just as Andrew arrived on the trail. He took one last glance at his phone, chuckling smugly to himself as he read the latest banter from his current favorite long-distance lover, before starting down the trail. A soft breeze caught the back of his neck, sending shivers down his spine. He thought about turning around, as he wasn’t dressed for the weather, but something urged him to press on. The voices of the people gathered at the trailhead quickly faded as he found himself deeper in the woods and very much alone.

Meanwhile, at the bottom of a nearby wash, a coyote paced back and forth. Prey was becoming scarce in the area; she hadn’t had a proper feed in several days. Hunger pangs gripped her belly. She was becoming desperate. Suddenly, she heard footsteps approaching. She got up on her hind legs and peeked up out of the wash. She couldn’t believe her luck when saw a man walking alone along the path. Normally she preferred her meals to be a bit more meaty, but this one looked particularly tasty. Her heart began to beat faster. This was a popular trail. She knew that other humans would be coming along soon, so she had to make her move fast. Still, she lingered, ogling him shamelessly for another minute or so. He was kinda cute. What a pity. She licked her chops.

Andrew wandered along, his mind troubled by a recurring failure with one of his new designs. He was so distracted that he stumbled over a rock in the path. As he steadied himself, his mind wiped blank by the shock, he suddenly had the feeling of being watched. He looked around. There wasn’t a soul in sight, or so he thought. He took a few steps. Then he heard a soft rustle behind him. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. Was that bush moving before? It must be the breeze. There’s nothing dangerous out here…right? Andrew decided that he had had enough. He felt a cold sweat forming on his brow as he turned around to go back to the trailhead. That was when the coyote made her presence known.

With agility that defies description, she leapt out of the wash, landing about 20 feet from her prize. She fixed her golden eyes on Andrew and began to walk slowly towards him. “Oh come on, I don’t need this,” he said to her. He thought about running, but he knew that the coyote would think it was a game and chase him down. Thinking quickly, he held his arms out as if to look bigger and took a menacing step towards the coyote. She was not intimidated. He began to yell at her. She knew that someone would hear him if he kept up, so she sprang into action. Literally. She covered the distance between them in three bounds and lunged at Andrew, knocking him to the ground. He tried to yell for help, but the fall had knocked the wind out of him. The coyote stood over him, her eyes still boring into his. “Yes, this one will do nicely,” she thought.

Andrew’s heart skipped several beats. Up to this point, his only fear had been the painful rabies shots he would have to endure if the coyote bit him. The color drained from his face as he realized that she had bigger plans for him. “This can’t be happening. I’m dreaming,” he thought. “Coyotes don’t really eat PEOPLE, do they? Only roadrunners and rabbits. Wake up, Andrew.” He summoned all of his strength and tried to push her off of him and was promptly bitten on the arm. The coyote was almost frantic with hunger after tasting her prey. The salt of his skin and the metallic taste of his blood was almost too much for her to bear. She longed to devour him then and there, but she knew that would be very unwise. She grabbed a mouthful of his shirt and began to pull him towards the wash. He struggled against her efforts, making an already difficult task even more tricky. She stopped and met his pale eyes again. She gave him her most menacing growl and he froze in terror. “WAKE. UP. ANDREW.” his mind shouted in vain.

As she continued dragging him along the ground, Andrew’s glamorous life flashed before his eyes. He thought of his many friends and lovers. A slow sinking feeling overtook him as it dawned on him that he would never solve another unsolvable problem, or play another prank on the interns, or break another heart. He shivered again and began to plead with the coyote. “Please don’t eat me,” he begged, his deep voice rising. “Please, I have a family. People will miss me.” She almost felt sorry for him, but another cramp gripped her belly and she tugged him even harder. Andrew’s mind went into a frenzy. He thought of his dear ones and the last words he wanted to leave with them. He wondered who would feed his cats. He wondered, with an undue amount of panic, if he had rolled up his car windows before the rain started. He remembered an appointment he had been meaning to cancel. And yet, amidst this incoherent tangle of thoughts, he noticed that he was becoming very aroused. He couldn’t help but reach downwards, but his hand was jolted away as the coyote pulled him over the uneven ground.

After what seemed like hours, the coyote finally pulled Andrew down the side of the wash. They were all alone, completely out of the line of sight of the trail. Without warning, the coyote jerked her head, violently tearing off the remains of his shredded shirt. She didn’t care much for the taste of cloth, so she quickly relieved him of his pants as well. Andrew lay naked and shivering before her. His eyes darted around, looking for any sign of help or escape. His fear–and excitement–reached a fever pitch when he found none. He forced himself to look at the coyote and again tried to plead with her, but the intelligent young man found himself unable to form complete sentences. “Oh no, no…please, I… you…my family,” he stammered, his voice choking with emotion.

Once again, the coyote allowed herself a moment to just stare at him. Her eyes drank in his entire body. She noticed, with great delight, that he had some lusciousness around the belly that had been concealed by his shirt. She nipped at his soft belly playfully, as a lover would, leaving a small mark. The sight of the coyote’s sharp teeth coming toward him nearly made Andrew faint. He swallowed hard and willed himself to stay calm. He rolled over and tried to crawl away. As he did, the coyote took note of his round backside and her mouth watered. Her gaze slipped down a few inches to examine what was hanging between his legs. What she saw appeared to be rather engorged, despite his abject terror. She knew she would savor every inch of him.

He was up on all fours now, and she darted around so her face was right in front of his. She bared her teeth and luxuriated in the fear in his eyes. He really was stunning. She could have held him there like that all day, her hot breath on his face, but her other needs were more urgent. “Dinner is served,” she said with a menacing grin. Andrew, realizing that this really was the end, shook so violently that he lost his balance and tumbled face first into soft, sandy earth. His racing thoughts broke off as he hit the ground, except for one: his great reward for everything he had ever done or accomplished was to be in a coyote’s belly. There would be no great invention or mathematical constant named after him. If he was lucky, his coworkers might put up a commemorative plaque with his name on it. That is, if they ever figured out what had become of him. The tears he had been fighting finally came as he slowly rolled onto his back. He saw the coyote settled on her haunches mere inches from his eyes, ready to strike. He barely had time to draw in one last shaky breath before everything went black.

Some time later, the coyote lay at the bottom of the wash, stuffed to the point of bursting and utterly helpless under all the weight within her gurgling belly. The sun had finally come out, and she appreciated its warmth as she lay there digesting her feast. She couldn’t decide what had pleased her most…his delicious taste, his brief but violent struggles as she descended on him, or how stretched and full her belly felt. Now she had a taste for man meat. She would be a voracious predator, but for the moment, she was satisfied. She heard distant footsteps and voices along the path frantically calling for someone named Andrew. Several voices sounded female and very despondent. The coyote thought to herself, “Well, he was certainly a cutie. He had his pick alright, and yet I’m the one he ended up with.” Her swollen belly shook as she laughed and rolled onto her side. Her eyes closed slowly as the footsteps receded.
thatguerav
New to the forum

Re: Andrew and the Coyote

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:07 pm

I love this story. It's It's always fun when the prey can't believe they are being eaten.

MY favourite bit was: “She couldn’t decide what had pleased her most…his delicious taste, his brief but violent struggles as she descended on him, or how stretched and full her belly felt. Now she had a taste for man meat.*
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!