Random vore story generator (F/M, sister/brother)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Random vore story generator (F/M, sister/brother)

Postby avatar300 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:03 am

I made this random vore story generator using JavaScript and HTML. It’s like an interactive story with branching paths, except the paths are determined by random number generations instead of the reader’s choice. You get to enter your first name, then the code will create a sister/brother scenario where you are the pred’s brother. The sister’s name, age, and details about her physical appearance are also randomly chosen along with the story path. These details will all get randomized again whenever you refresh the browser.

This first chapter has six possible endings. You can click to see the different options below, but it might be more exciting to dive into the story without knowing what’s coming.

Spoiler: show

1 - Your sister asks you to rub her enlarged belly while she digests her latest meal.
1.1 - You decide to put your hands down her panties.
1.1.1 - Your hands end up in her ass and she begins to AV you.
1.1.1.1 - You’re fully AVed, you suffocate.
1.1.1.2 - You lick her pussy to keep her from fully AVing you, you survive.
1.1.2 - Your hands end up in her pussy and she begins to unbirth you.
1.1.2.1 - You’re fully unbirthed, you suffocate.
1.1.2.2 - You rim her ass to keep her from fully unbirthing you, you survive.
1.2 - You climb on top of her.
1.2.1 - She swallows you, you suffocate.
1.2.2 - You have sex with her, you survive.

I will post more chapters in time. I think the Preface will stay the same for each chapter, but the scenarios will change to involve different types of vore and sisters with different personalities. Depending on which ending you get, you might survive your sister, die inside her, suffer a fate worse than death, or even find love.

Chapter 1

Randomizer: https://av300random.neocities.org/handsinher.html
Read an example scenario in my gallery here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/775669

Chapter 2

Randomizer: https://av300random.neocities.org/fearofhard.html
Read an example scenario in my gallery here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/789101

Chapter 3

Randomizer: https://av300random.neocities.org/herfirst.html
Read an example scenario in my gallery here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/794224

If you use this code for your own stories, I would appreciate if you credited me and linked back to this thread. I hope you enjoy these stories!
Last edited by avatar300 on Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Re: Random vore story generator (F/M, sister/brother)

Postby Trebortron3 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:22 pm

This is a fun experiment and definitely well written, with some enjoyable details in each path. Do you mind if I ask why you went for this route, though? As in, what do you feel is better about this construct than a more traditional interactive story that lets the player decide where things go? I wanted to reach one specific ending, for example, but it ended up being the last one I randomly generated into, so I had to keep refreshing and skimming to see if the new story went where I wanted it to go. Probably skipped over about 8 or 10 variations of the paths I'd already read before finally landing on the last one.

I feel this structure may work a lot better with a less tightly narrative story - that is, if the intro and scenario wasn't the same each time. That way the randomised story elements might feel truly different and the overall mechanic more fitting to the concept. As it is, it's a clever bit of code that I don't think matches the type of story you're telling here. Players might actually enjoy it more if you just let them name their sister, pick some basic descriptions and then choose which path they follow.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby avatar300 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:17 am

Trebortron3 wrote:This is a fun experiment and definitely well written, with some enjoyable details in each path. Do you mind if I ask why you went for this route, though? As in, what do you feel is better about this construct than a more traditional interactive story that lets the player decide where things go? I wanted to reach one specific ending, for example, but it ended up being the last one I randomly generated into, so I had to keep refreshing and skimming to see if the new story went where I wanted it to go. Probably skipped over about 8 or 10 variations of the paths I'd already read before finally landing on the last one.

I feel this structure may work a lot better with a less tightly narrative story - that is, if the intro and scenario wasn't the same each time. That way the randomised story elements might feel truly different and the overall mechanic more fitting to the concept. As it is, it's a clever bit of code that I don't think matches the type of story you're telling here. Players might actually enjoy it more if you just let them name their sister, pick some basic descriptions and then choose which path they follow.

Thanks for the feedback! My original idea for this generator was that the Preface would stay the same every time, but it would then branch off into about 20 different scenarios that would then have multiple paths and endings, and this first chapter I posted would be one of those scenarios. It would have taken me too long to write all those scenarios, so I decided I would release them one by one. I might compile them all into a final file once I’ve finished the other chapters.

I think the random aspect works better for what I’m trying to do here than letting the reader choose their path because it puts them in a position of having no control over the scenario. They are the prey, and their fate is completely up to chance. If they got to choose details about the pred or how things played out, it would encourage them to create the story they’re most comfortable with. I intended to add a bit more excitement into the scenario by making it more like meeting a woman at a bar, where she might not have a name or age difference you find attractive. Some of my best moments with this fetish have been where the scenario artists showed to me wasn’t exactly what I wanted and it helped expand the horizons of what I considered attractive.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Postby Christess12 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:05 am

I found this really interesting, and personally quite enjoyed the random and uncontrollable nature of it. The fact the prey have no control over their fate is a nice but limiting touch, it gives the first time reading each outcome an extra spark. However, having to reload it each time to hope for something new was a little annoying and could quickly become frustrating in a larger story. I would love to see what else you can and want to do with this, good job so far.
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:43 am

Christess12 wrote:I found this really interesting, and personally quite enjoyed the random and uncontrollable nature of it. The fact the prey have no control over their fate is a nice but limiting touch, it gives the first time reading each outcome an extra spark. However, having to reload it each time to hope for something new was a little annoying and could quickly become frustrating in a larger story. I would love to see what else you can and want to do with this, good job so far.

Thank you!
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Sun May 29, 2022 10:44 am

Chapter 2.

Randomizer: https://av300random.neocities.org/fearofhard.html
Sample of new scenarios: https://aryion.com/g4/view/789101

This chapter is more like two different stories inspired by the same concept, involving two vastly different preds. You won’t have to reload the page too many times to see both endings this time. The point where the story branches is just after you leave your bedroom.

I was inspired by the concept of soft vore being a preferable alternative in a world where hard vore was the norm. Imagine living in a society where you had seen a lot of hard vore and knew that it was a very likely way to die. You had never heard of anyone being soft vored or even considered the concept as a possibility. Then when you finally experience it or watch it happening to someone else, it stirs new feelings in you. It’s still lethal, but it’s not as painful and not at all gory. How would you react to seeing a predator consuming live prey in such a non-violent way for the first time?

This story has mild and brief depictions of hard vore that the reader character has seen in the past, but none of it happens to you during the story.
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:09 am

Chapter 3.

Randomizer: https://av300random.neocities.org/herfirst.html
Sample of new scenarios: https://aryion.com/g4/view/794224

If the site doesn’t prompt you to enter your name, just refresh the tab and it should.

This chapter branches at one point early on, and then one of those two paths branches again, so there are three endings. The points where the story branches are marked by ‘....................’ so you’ll be able to find them if you’re refreshing to read every ending.
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!