I am looking for feedback on these four stories

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

I am looking for feedback on these four stories

Postby CederWolf » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:22 pm

Hello, I'm new to vore literature and am looking for feedback on my first four stories. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Story one - The Boy and the Bear

I was on my third trip, and the portage wasn’t even halfway done. I had set up camp with everyone else last night, but none of us really got much sleep because we had to wake up at four in the morning. When I signed up for summer camp, I knew that the wilderness trips would be rigorous, but I didn’t expect them to be this rigorous. I hadn’t seen a manmade structure outside of our equipment for almost twelve days. Everyone had been dreading the twelfth day because it was the day of the Mud Pond portage. The mud pond portage essentially involved waking up before dawn, carrying what you can down a two mile long muddy trail to the pond at the end, walking back, and doing it again. This included canoes. As I neared the halfway point of the trail, the mud got somewhat deeper. This slowed my pace to a crawl, and I trudged along. Eventually, the suction of the mud sucked one of my shoes off. I tried to stop myself from putting my foot down, but it was too late. My foot was already drenched in mud. As I begrudgingly put my mud-covered foot back into my shoe, I had but one thought in my mind: I give up. I can’t do this.
I heard the sound of heavy footfalls approaching me from behind. Since I was alone in the woods, I immediately got nervous. I turned around as fast as I could with the heavy backpack on my back and saw an incredible sight. Standing before me was an enormous bear. It was covered in shaggy brown fur, and the distance between its shoulders was more than twice as wide as my entire body. Even though the bear was on all fours, its muzzle was just above my sternum.
I stumbled backwards and tried to run, but simply fell on the ground due to the weight of my backpack. I was about to call for help, but before I even opened my mouth, the bear did something so shocking that it momentarily made me forget my fear; it spoke. “I can take you away from here,” said the bear. Its voice was deep and clearly male. It didn’t sound like an adult, but it didn’t sound like a child either. “Listen to me,” the bear continued, “I’m going to give you two options. You could either continue carrying all that gear and whatever else is left through this mud, or you can come with me and this will all be over”. “What,” I responded. I felt a dizzying mixture of shock and fear. The bear spoke again. “If you come with me, this will all be over,”. I considered the bear for a moment. Some small part of me knew that I should be running for my life, but I was too intrigued by the bear to leave. Something about the bear’s presence was almost hypnotic. A strange sense of calm washed over me as all my instincts of self preservation were suppressed. As my fear dissipated, I gave in to my curiosity. “How exactly do you plan to get me out of this situation?” I asked tentatively. “I’ll eat you,” Said the bear matter of factly. I stared at the bear in horror. Maybe I should have run away after all. “No, I’d rather finish the portage,” I said.
“Don’t be so quick to make that decision,” said the bear, “I sense that you’ll do anything to get out of this. I’m not like other bears. I’ve grown big enough to swallow prey whole and alive. People like you are my favorite kind of prey. You’re pretty young, but not too young to be a satisfying meal. You look to be around fourteen. I’ve been coming here for years. Every time a summer camp passes through here, there’s usually a kid who just wants to leave the forest in any way possible. You’re pretty small, so I shouldn’t have any difficulty swallowing you,”. I stared at the bear in shock, but that strange, trance-like sensation that the bear seemed to emanate was taking over my mind again. “Admit it, you’ve fantasized about being swallowed by a bear for a long time. I’m hungry, and you’re miserable. It’s a win win. I’ll swallow you and walk back to my den, which is miles from any trail. You’ll be away from Mud Pond, and I’ll digest you alive over the next day or so. No part of you will be wasted either. Every ounce of your body will be absorbed into me. I can digest anything, even bones”. I stared at the bear. My eyes drifted to its belly and throat. The bear’s throat was easily large enough for me to slide down, and his stomach could definitely fit me. What little semblance of fear was left in my mind had all but faded. I completely trusted this magnificent bear. “Alright, you can eat me,” I said. The bear seemed satisfied by my answer. “Come with me. You wouldn’t want any of your fellow campers to see us,”.
I stood up and the bear walked off of the trail and into the forest. I followed suit. We went so far into the woods that I could no longer see the trail I had been on. We walked for what felt like a half hour. I had absolutely no idea where we were by the time the bear stopped. “Take off your backpack,” said the bear, “I can digest it easily, but I want to eat you on your own first. I’ll eat your backpack once I’ve digested you, that way there will be no trace of you left,”. I obliged and tossed my backpack onto the ground. The bear was staring at my body with a hungry look in its eyes. “There’s a lot of meat on your bones. You’ll make for a good meal. I’m going to enjoy this”. “I will too,” I said, eying the bear’s stomach. I was practically trembling in anticipation. “I’m going to open my mouth,” said the bear, “go in whenever you’re ready”. Without any further delay, the bear opened its mouth wide. It didn’t look as if its jaw had unhinged. As a matter of fact, its open mouth seemed perfectly natural apart from its incredible size. The bear’s open maw was a spectacular site. Its jaws were lined with sharp, slightly yellowed teeth, and its rough pink tongue was almost twice the size of my hand. I could see its esophagus in the back of the throat. It was dark red and lined with small veins. I couldn’t see very far in before it became too dark to see. Strings of saliva stretched between the bear’s tongue and the roof of his mouth. I walked over and placed both my shaking hands on the bear’s tongue. It was very slimy, warm and rough. I could feel it moving below me. The bear sighed in pleasure as my hands made contact with his tongue. I felt a blast of hot breath on my arms and abdomen. The amount of saliva in the bear’s mouth increased. Was it salivating like that because of me? Did I really taste that good? I felt around the bear’s maw for a while, and eventually, almost automatically, my hands strayed towards the back of the throat. As I stared into the bear’s esophagus I had one thought in mind: I want to go there.
I could feel the bear’s warm breath on my hands, and without further delay, I pushed my hands into its throat. The bear swallowed, and my arms were pulled into his throat down to my elbows. It’s throat was incredibly warm, slimy and very tight. The grip of the throat was so tight that it would have been impossible for me to pull my arms out. Not that I wanted to, anyway. There was no turning back now. No one knew where I was. I was out in the middle of a very remote forest with my hands and arms trapped in the throat of an enormous bear intent on eating me. There was no conceivable way for me to escape anymore. I was no longer a fourteen year old camper on a wilderness trip, I was just food for a large bear. The bear seemed so strong and powerful; a worthy predator. He deserved to eat me. The bear swallowed again and I was forced to bend forward as I was swallowed up to my armpits. My head was now in the bear’s mouth, and I could smell his hot, humid breath. I enjoyed the feeling of its tongue on my face, marveling at the fact that my entire head fit inside of the bear’s mouth before it swallowed again. My head and shoulders were pulled into the tightness of the bear’s throat. It was pitch black, and I could hear the bear’s mighty heartbeat. Every time the bear swallowed, I felt a chain of muscles in his throat ripple down my body and pull me further into his mouth. It felt so strange to simply stand still and allow this bear to eat me, but I was willing prey. The bear licked at the sweat on my navel before swallowing again, practically coating my midsection in saliva. I had been swallowed up to my waist now, and I felt my hands push past the bear's sphincter and into his stomach. The stomach was even hotter and slimier than the throat. I felt the bear tip its head back, and I slid the rest of the way into his throat. The moment my feet passed the bear’s jaws, I felt his mouth close and the outside air cut off. I was a fourteen year old boy turned to food, and now I was completely inside of a bear’s mighty body. In no time at all, I was curled up in the bear’s hot stomach. It was pitch black. The stomach walls were incredibly slimy, and the stomach itself was tight. I could hear soft gurgles coming from deep in the bear’s digestive tract.
I felt the stomach start to bob as the bear walked deeper into the woods. As it walked, the bear’s stomach began to groan into operation. The gurgles became far louder. Every time the bear’s stomach gurgled, a section of it vibrated slightly. I could hear and feel every aspect of the bear’s body. I could feel the muscles in his legs tensing and relaxing as he walked, hear his heartbeat, and feel every tiny movement of his stomach as the bear digested me alive. I briefly wondered how many other boys had fallen prey to this bear, but it was just a fleeting thought. The bear’s stomach constantly expanded and contracted. When it was at its largest, it was just barely looser than the throat, and when it contracted, it was too tight for me to move. Each time the bear’s stomach contracted, It expanded slightly less. The stomach got tighter and tighter. I felt as if the bear’s stomach was slowly crushing me. It was so tight that I couldn’t even move a finger. Once I was completely immobilized, acid started to secrete from the bear’s stomach walls. Being digested by the bear wasn’t as painful as I thought it would be. It tingled slightly, as if the sensation of my foot falling asleep had spread over my entire body. With each step the bear took and each contraction of the stomach, the digestive acids spread over my body. If there was any light in the bear’s stomach, I was pretty sure that I would see my skin beginning to redden. I could practically feel myself being absorbed into the bear’s body, and I was strangely okay with it. Instead of continuing the pain and difficulty of the Mud Pond portage, I was digesting inside of the stomach of a large bear. Soon, I would be part of this incredible creature. I knew that I’d stay alive and conscious until too much of my body had been digested for me to live. Hours passed, and I was beginning to notice how much smaller and lighter my body felt. I felt the bear stop and lay down. I was crushed between the bear’s heavy body and the ground below his belly. The bear’s breathing slowed down and became more even. He was probably sleeping off what was left of his meal, and I decided that I would do the same. I was feeling somewhat faint anyway. With one final gurgle and contraction of the bear’s stomach, I closed my eyes and let the bear’s stomach finish me off.

Story two - The Werewolf of Ledges

After almost a solid day of rowing, my fellow campers and I finally reached the Ledges campsite. Ledges was the third to last stop on my camp’s wilderness trip, and was the campsite everyone most looked forward to reaching. I had been looking forward to this trip since I started summer camp. Once a camper turned fifteen, they were able to go on a twenty day canoeing trip. Ledges got its name from two medium sized cliffs that provided a perfect perch to watch the sunset from. To everyone’s utter disappointment, the sun had already mostly set by the time the final tent had been pitched. I set my tent up in a somewhat remote spot near the edge of one of the cliffs. I was far from the other campers, but at least I would get a great view of the lake this morning. Once the campfire was finally extinguished at around 10:00, everyone went off to their tents. I went to my tent as well, but I simply couldn’t fall asleep. I was positive that it was past midnight before anything noteworthy happened. Just as I was finally on the brink of sleep, I was jolted awake by the sound of something large moving outside my tent. Whatever it was, it sounded big. Too big to be an animal. Perhaps someone was playing a joke on me. “Hello,” I called out in an exhausted voice. There was no response. I heard the sound of movement again. “This isn’t funny,” I said, “I’m trying to sleep. Cut it out,”. The sound didn’t stop, and I felt a surge of annoyance. I got up, crawled out of my tent and walked around to the back. I hadn’t even bothered to put my shoes on. Stepping barefoot on a rock was an incredibly unpleasant sensation, so I walked tentatively to avoid any rocks on the ground. The moment I rounded the corner of my tent, I saw something that nearly made my heart stop. Not even a foot from me, there was an enormous bipedal creature that I could only have described as a werewolf. It was covered in shaggy black fur, and was several feet taller than me. Each of its fingers ended in long, sharp claws. My eyes were drawn to the creature’s head, which scared me the most. The werewolf had two pointed ears on top of his head, and his mouth was open. Long strings of saliva dripped from the werewolf’s mouth, and his fangs glinted brightly in the moonlight. I thought I heard a faint rumble coming from the werewolf’s muscular abdomen. He was definitely hungry, and worst of all, he was staring directly at me.
I immediately turned tail and ran into the woods bordering my campsite. In the tension of the moment, I decided that it would probably be best not to waste my breath screaming, but I was beginning to regret that now. To my absolute horror, I heard quick, heavy footfalls pursuing me. It sounded like the werewolf had gotten down on all fours to chase me. Even though I was running harder than I had ever run in my life, I heard the werewolf’s rapid footsteps growing steadily closer to me. My breath was becoming more and more labored. I couldn’t run like this much longer. After around ten seconds, my pace had slowed to a crawl. I turned around and saw the werewolf slowly approaching me. My only option was to slowly back up as he walked towards me. Once the werewolf was close enough for me to hear his heavy panting, I felt my back hit a large, solid object. Instinctively, I turned around. It was a large boulder. I was cornered. All I could do was cower as the werewolf closed in on my position. Once he was less than five feet from me, he stood up on his hind legs and rose to his full, incredible size. The werewolf opened his mouth again. His razor sharp teeth were thrown into sharp relief by the moonlight, and I shuddered at the thought of being torn apart by them. The werewolf started to lower his head. As I watched his open maw draw closer and closer to my face, I realized that there was no possible way for me to escape. I couldn’t run, and I was cornered. I just wanted this to be over, and I would do anything I could to make this end as quickly as possible. Once the werewolf’s open, drooling maw was practically level with my face, I had completely given up hope.
My only goal was to make the werewolf eat me faster, and I plunged my right hand into his mouth. The fleshy part of my hand scraped up against the werewolf’s long fangs, and I felt them slice my skin before my hand came to a rest sitting on his raspy tongue. The werewolf was so shocked that he stopped moving towards me. For a brief moment, the werewolf simply stared at me. I stared back, but as the taste of my blood permeated his tongue, he suddenly remembered that there was a perfectly good meal in front of him. He swallowed. My hand was sucked down the werewolf’s throat up to my forearm. It was now my turn to be shocked. I didn’t even know that it was possible to swallow something so big, but then again, I was facing a creature that I hadn’t believed was real up until tonight. The werewolf’s throat felt incredibly warm compared to the cool night air. It was very slimy and tight, too tight for me to pull my arm free of. The werewolf swallowed again, and my head and shoulders were pulled into his mouth. My face was pressed down against the rough surface of the werewolf’s tongue. My terror was starting to escalate again. I thought that the werewolf would kill me before eating me, but it had something else in mind. I had wanted my death to be quick, but that clearly wasn’t going to happen. I tried to pull myself out of the werewolf’s throat, but the grip of his esophagus was too tight. My attempted escape had clearly angered the werewolf, and he softly clenched his jaws down on my shoulders. I let out a strangled cry as I felt his teeth sink into my muscles. The werewolf swallowed again. I felt my hand and forearm enter the werewolf’s stomach as my waist was pulled into his mouth. The werewolf’s throat felt warm on my skin, but his stomach felt hot. It was somewhat looser than the throat, and the walls were covered in a thick, viscous slime that I could only assume were the werewolf’s digestive acids. My hand and arm were already beginning to tingle. The werewolf swallowed once more, and my head was pulled into the flesh of his throat. All I could hear now were sounds from the werewolf’s body. I could hear his thunderous heartbeat, the sound of his breath, and most horrifyingly of all, a faint gurgling and rumbling from below. I felt the werewolf’s hands wrap around my waist. His claws poked through my thin t-shirt and dug into the flesh of my back. My entire world flipped upside down as the werewolf tilted his head back. The werewolf didn’t even need to swallow anymore. I slowly slid closer to his stomach as gravity began to take effect on my body. The moment my feet were completely enveloped by the werewolf’s throat, I felt him close his mouth. I was now completely sealed off from the outside world.
Seconds later, I had been fully deposited into the werewolf’s stomach. I was forced to curl into a ball as the werewolf began to digest me. Being digested alive was even more painful than I had imagined. It was without a doubt one of the most awful sensations I had ever felt. The stomach acids began to sting my skin the moment I entered the werewolf's stomach. The sensation of the werewolf’s digestive acids on my cut back and shoulders was especially painful. I couldn’t even feel the arm that had entered the werewolf’s stomach first anymore. The acids had probably penetrated all the way through to my nerve endings. I was really glad that I couldn’t see what was happening to my body as I was slowly digested and absorbed into the werewolf. I was certain that the gurgles and groans of the werewolf’s digestive system were the last sounds I would ever hear. The air in his stomach was stale. Every breath burnt my lungs. This was hell. The stagnant air of his stomach smelled awful, like decaying meat mixed with the sharp scent of digestive acid. It was an incredibly tight fit inside the werewolf’s stomach, and I could barely even move a muscle as my body was slowly broken down. I felt the werewolf’s stomach begin to bob. He must be walking away from the campsite. I wondered if anyone would ever figure out what happened to me. The werewolf had left absolutely no trace. His stomach walls began to expand and contract, squeezing me tightly and forcing his digestive acids into my skin. I could no longer feel my legs, and part of me knew that they were no longer there. It seemed that the werewolf could digest every single part of me, even my bones. No one would ever find my remains. I just wanted to pass out. Every second I spent in the werewolf’s stomach was unbearable torture. My lungs felt as if they were on fire. I wasn’t sure whether hours or days passed before I finally began to feel faint from inhaling the caustic, lung stinging air of the werewolf’s stomach. I could feel my brain beginning to shut down. It was hard to think, and I eventually lost consciousness inside of the werewolf’s hot, tight stomach.

Story three - The Campfire Story, The Boy, And The Snake

It was the first week of summer break, and for the first time in months, I had absolutely nothing to do. My parents were out shopping, but instead of playing video games or sneaking food from the pantry, I was laying on top of my bed staring at the ceiling and thinking about the night before. My friend had invited me to a campout in the local park with his other friends as a way to celebrate our last summer as middle schoolers. It had been one of the best nights I’d had for years. Most of the campout had been spent telling ghost stories around a small fire we made in a circle of stones. Out of all of the stories I heard around the campfire last night, one in particular piqued my interest. A friend of my friend who I didn’t know super well told a story about an immense snake from beyond this world that roamed the forest surrounding our town. According to him, the snake only needed to eat once every few decades, but couldn’t eat unless its prey was one hundred percent willing to be swallowed and digested. He also said that the snake spent most of its time hiding in the forest, and only ever revealed itself to potential prey. Everyone laughed the story off, but for some odd reason, it stuck with me. It wasn't because the story was scary or anything, it was just oddly detailed. Most of the other stories that everyone told usually ended with something along the lines of “legend has it that his spirit still roams these woods,” but the story about the snake was different. According to the boy who told it, all one needed to do to see the snake up close was go into the forest and “let the snake know that you want to be eaten,”. You could even let it coil around you if you wanted and still have been safe. Once you started to struggle, the snake had to let you go. The one thing you were never supposed to do was let it begin to eat you, because the moment you were fully inside of the snake, there was no longer any hope of escape. The idea of a giant snake roaming the woods near my house filled me with excitement. For some odd reason, I had always wondered how it would feel, and even sort of wanted to be swallowed whole by a snake. I had never told anyone though because even in elementary school, I knew that it wasn’t exactly normal to talk about such strange things. Until I heard that story last night, I had mostly forgotten about these thoughts, but now I just couldn’t stop thinking about them. After a while of consideration, I got out of my bed and stood up. Of course I knew that the story was fake, but I was bored. I had nothing else to do, and there was still a small shred of hope in my mind that the snake could be real.
I felt incredibly foolish as I walked down to the first floor of my house and out into my backyard, but my mind was made up. Simply trying to summon the snake couldn’t hurt. If nothing happened, I’d just walk back to my house, and if the snake did appear…well…it wouldn’t. That was impossible, right? I walked towards the perimeter of my yard and into the woods. The forest behind my house wasn’t exactly huge, but it wasn’t small either. I walked a fair distance into the woods until I couldn’t see my house anymore. My location was not exactly isolated, and I could still hear the sounds of the nearby highway to the west. As I stood in the forest, I began to realize just how stupid this was. I could hardly believe myself, but I didn’t dwell on it for very long. What I was doing wasn’t inconveniencing anyone but me, so it was fine. I squeezed my eyes shut and stood still for several seconds. When the sight of the forest was blocked out around me, I began to consider what would happen if the snake actually did appear. I’d be safe about it, of course. Perhaps I’d just let it coil me to see what it felt like. The boy said that it was safe. As I imagined what it would feel like to be squeezed by a snake, I was filled with a giddy sense of excitement tinged with an almost unnoticeable dash of fear. After a few moments of silence, I opened my mouth and spoke. “I want to be eaten,” I said in a quiet and shaky voice. Seconds passed, and I kept my eyes closed. This was so dumb. What a waste of time. After scolding myself for my stupidity for a few seconds, I opened my eyes.
I could hardly believe what I was seeing. An enormous black snake was laying on the forest floor in front of me. Its black scales hardly reflected any sunlight, and its eyes were a dark shade of yellow. The snake had to be around twenty five feet long, and the widest part of its body was just under a foot wide. I stared as the snake flicked its dark purple tongue in the air. This couldn’t be real. I thought I had to be hallucinating, but as the snake began to slowly slither towards me, I knew that it had to be real. I heard the sound of the snake’s long, heavy body slithering across the dry leaves covering the forest floor. Instead of running, I stood completely still. I was filled with a mix of excitement, curiosity and fear. This was incredible. I wanted the snake to coil around me; to see and feel what a snake’s prey did. The snake’s head brushed up against the outside of my right ankle, then it circled around the lower part of my legs. In less than ten seconds, my shins were completely covered by the snake’s body.
I stood rooted to the spot. The feeling of the snake’s cool, smooth scales rubbing up against the bare skin of my legs was remarkable. As the snake’s coils reached above my knees, I was suddenly struck by an idea. While my arms were still free, I whipped my t-shirt off and tossed it onto the ground. I lowered my hands back to my sides just in time for the snake to coil around my hands. I stood stock still and enjoyed the feeling of the snake's body slowly surrounding my own. In no time at all, I was coiled up to my writs, then my elbows, then my lower chest. Coil after heavy coil circled around my prone body. I looked down at the snake’s body as it traveled up my bare torso. Its body was only a few inches thinner than I was. The idea that just a mere couple inches below those smooth, dark scales was a stomach that could fit my whole body was strangely exciting to me. Once only my head and shoulders were still exposed, the snake stopped wrapping around me. The coils slowly began to tighten, and the snake moved its head to a position a foot in front of my face. I should probably start struggling now. The boy said not to let the snake start eating me. I considered struggling for a second, but I just didn't. My instincts were screaming for me to struggle, but for some indescribable reason, I stayed poised between struggling and staying just a little bit longer. The snake’s coils continued to tighten. I felt a small vibration from where I thought the snake’s stomach was, and I was almost positive that I even heard a muffled gurgle. This tipped the delicate balance in my mind, and I decided to stay. My heart was pounding. I could feel myself beginning to sweat. The snake stared me in the eyes for a fraction of a second, then it began to slowly move its head towards my face. Its mouth slowly opened as the snake drew closer and closer to my face. This was starting to get dangerous, but I didn’t mind. I could see directly into the snake’s opening maw. Saliva dripped from its widening jaws. The inside of the snake’s mouth was a bright shade of whitish pink, and every surface was covered with a shiny layer of saliva. I could see the snake’s dark esophagus at the back of the back of its mouth. It looked small, but I knew that it could easily stretch to accommodate large prey such as myself. As the snake’s open maw drew closer to my face, I decided to let the snake go just a little further. The boy said that I was only doomed once my body was fully inside the snake. That meant it was okay to let it swallow me a little bit. I’d start to struggle when I saw fit. Once the snake’s maw was just an inch from my face, it moved its open mouth to the top of my head. I felt the slimy surface of the snake’s maw make contact with my head. It was incredible. My heart was pounding in my chest. After all these years of fantasizing, I could finally experience what it was like to be swallowed whole and alive by a snake. The snake pushed its mouth down on my scalp, and soon, my entire head was enveloped by its throat. The snake’s throat was hot, slimy and tight. The sensation of the sides of the throat slipping across my exposed skin was wonderful. Being eaten actually felt pretty good. The snake took more and more of me into its maw. In what felt like less than a minute, half of my body was inside the snake. As the snake’s maw reached my midsection, I felt the waistband of my shorts snag on the snake’s bottom jaw. I slid down the snake’s tight throat, and my nylon shorts were pushed down my legs. I was now wearing nothing but my underwear and shoes. The snake pushed its maw past my thighs and knees. I should really start to struggle now. It was now or never. I tensed my muscles, but as the snake’s maw slid down my shins, I stopped and relaxed. The feeling of the snake’s warm, tight throat on my skin was intoxicating, and it didn’t need to stop. By the time all that remained of me outside of the snake were my shoe covered feet, I had made up my mind. The snake had to eat at some point, and I had wanted to be eaten for very a long time. I was nothing but snake food now. My shoes were too wide for the snake’s maw, and as my feet were sucked past the snake’s jaws, my shoes and shorts were pushed off of my body. As I felt the bare skin of my feet brush up against the inside of the snake’s mouth before being enveloped by its tight throat, I realized that I had been in such a rush to get out here that I hadn’t even bothered to put socks on, a happy accident. As soon as my feet were fully enveloped by the snake’s throat, I felt its mouth close. There was no turning back. I now belonged to the snake. Now that I was fully inside the snake, my body began to slide down its throat faster. The deeper I got, the hotter it became. After a few moments of bliss, I came to a stop in what I assumed was the snake’s stomach.
The weight of the snake’s heavy body compressed me from all sides as I lay in the snake’s stomach. It was hot and cramped. The snake's stomach was almost too tight for me to move, but I could still just barely move my legs and head. I heard soft gurgles coming from some point nearby. The air of the snake’s stomach was stale and filled with the sharp scent of digestive acid. I felt the walls of the snake’s stomach begin to squeeze and knead my barely clothed body. It started at my feet and ended at my head. I felt the ground begin moving barely an inch beneath me. The snake must be slithering off into the woods. My body moved and bent with the snake. Soon, I began to feel a mild tingling sensation. The snake must have been beginning to digest me. The pain of digestion caused me to gasp, and instinctively, I began to struggle violently. The weight of the snake's body and the tightness of its stomach around me made it so I could only bend my body a fraction of an inch. I didn't want to leave the snake's stomach, but struggling just was my body's natural reaction to the sudden pain. After a few minutes of frantic kicking, I started to tire and accept the pain of digestion. The tingling got worse and worse, but I knew that there was nothing I could do. I had given myself to the snake. I wanted this. As I thought about the snake’s digestive system, I remembered my class’s unit on snakes a year ago when I was in the seventh grade. One of the few facts from my biology class that I remembered was that snakes digested every part of their prey, even bones and hair. Every ounce of my body would be used. I pictured myself at some point in the future as a lifeless skeleton squeezed into the snake’s stomach with barely any meat left on the bones. Then, I imagined what I looked like from the outside. I was probably just a slowly shrinking, boy shaped bulge far down the snake’s body. The thought of becoming part of this snake filled me with excitement. Days passed, then weeks. As the ever present tingling turned to stinging, then to burning, I knew that the snake’s stomach would be my final resting place. My body felt smaller, and I knew that most of me was gone. I was shocked that I was still alive and conscious. The snake was probably almost done digesting me. I was beginning to feel somewhat faint, so I closed my eyes for the last time as the snake melted and absorbed what was left of my body.

Story four - Shark Bait

My family lived just a few miles from the coast. Almost every sandy section of the beach was private property, but there was one public beach that only opened during the summer. The past month had felt like summer. It had been hot and dry, but it was only May. Summer didn’t technically start until June, so no beaches were open. I was absolutely outraged by this. It was so hot. I wanted to swim, but the beach remained closed. Since the public beach was out of the question, I searched for an alternative. Several days ago, I discovered a small section of beach that wasn’t connected to anyone’s house by the side of the road. It was fenced off, and a rusty metal sign zip-tied to the fence said that the beach was “unsafe” and therefore state property. I thought that was completely ridiculous. How could the beach be unsafe? It looked exactly like every other beach in the area. There was nothing remarkable about it whatsoever.
The moment I first spotted the beach while biking to a friend’s house, I began to plot a way to swim there without being seen. I had put a lot of thought into what I would do once I reached the beach, but never considered when I would actually go until Friday afternoon, when I made a quick spur of the moment decision. School had been canceled for the day because a tree had fallen over and snapped the line that supplied the building with power. I was incredibly thankful for this because today would have been the first day of my grade’s SSATs. My parents left for work as usual, leaving me home alone. After around an hour of sitting around being bored, I remembered the beach down the road. Today was very hot; a perfect day to go for a swim. I quickly rushed up to my room and put on a pair of swim trunks and a t-shirt. As I pulled the t-shirt over my head, I realized how suspicious I would look approaching the fenced off beach wearing swim trunks, so I put on a pair of gray shorts over them. The moment my shorts fully hid my swim trunks, I grabbed a pair of goggles off my desk, dashed down the stairs, out onto my front yard, down the driveway, and onto the side of the street. The moment I reached the street, I turned left and began to casually stroll along the side of the road, trying to look as matter of fact as possible. The beach was just a mile down the road.
The walk to the beach took around twenty minutes. Once I reached the tall chain link fence that blocked off the beach, I bent down and pretended to tie my shoe. The beach was partially surrounded by forest, which made it perfect. There were no houses nearby, and if I stood way off to the side, I’d be blocked off by the trees and completely invisible from the road. A car sped by me. As the sound of the car’s engine faded into the distance, I knew that it was time to hop the fence. I stood up and sprinted towards the rusty chain link fence. The moment I was close enough, I leapt onto the side of the fence and began to climb. Part of me felt bad for trespassing, but this was justified. There was absolutely no reason that this beach should be blocked off. I was trying to climb as quickly as possible since I was in plain view of the street. If a car drove by, the driver would probably call the police. I’d be finished. The thought of the police only made me climb faster, and I had reached the top of the fence after five seconds. Once enough of my body was on the other side, I leapt off of the top and landed sprawled in the soft sand below. I stood up quickly and sprinted off to the left, only stopping once I was shielded by the trees. I was safe. For a few moments, I stood still and caught my breath as the adrenaline from before wore off. Once I had recovered my energy, I stood up and looked at the ocean. The water looked so inviting as the sun beat down on my head. I slid my shorts and t-shirt off and tossed them onto the sand. Wearing nothing but my swim trunks, I looked at the crumpled pile of clothes on the ground. I couldn’t shake the feeling that I had forgotten something, and after a few moments, I remembered my goggles. I bent down and took them from the pocket of my shorts. I snapped them over my eyes and straightened up. I was ready to swim. Without any further delay, I dashed across the sand and into the cold ocean water. It felt so refreshing on my sweat covered skin, and I waded deeper into the water. Once I was up to my chest in the water, I took a deep breath and dove below the surface.
I looked around the murky green water. Nothing was visible but the sand below me, which was somewhat disappointing. I had been hoping to at least see some fish. I was just about to resurface when I noticed a large, dark shape further out from the beach. It was hard to make out what it was because of the murkiness of the water. I swam closer to the dark shape. It was a lot further out than I had thought, which made me excited. That meant that the thing I was approaching was large. When I could no longer hold my breath, I swam up to the surface and sucked in a quick breath of air. I dove down again quickly, not wanting to lose whatever I had spotted. The shape hadn’t moved. I was so far out that I could no longer see the sand below me. It had all been replaced by deep, murky water. I swam closer. The shape seemed to turn as I approached it, and I saw it begin to grow larger. Was it swimming towards me? I swam faster, and it wasn’t until I could see the details of the creature’s eyes that I realized what it was.
In front of me was an enormous great white shark. It was so much larger than I could have ever imagined. The shark looked to be around seventeen feet long from nose to tail. Its smooth, gray skin was covered in old scars, and its mouth, which was partially open, was wider than my entire body. I could see the rows of razor sharp teeth behind the shark’s lips. I froze in shock and fear. An icy wave of terror swept accross my mind, and I frantically tried to recall everything I had ever learned about how to deal with a shark attavk. My thoughts drifted to a book I had read several years ago that detailed how to survive natural disasters and animal attacks. In order to scare a shark off, you needed to either poke its eyes or hit it on the nose. I stared at the gigantic shark in front of me. I saw its nose just a few feet from my right foot. It would have been so easy to kick, but I was too scared to move. Petrified, I stared at the shark for several seconds. It stared back, then out of nowhere, It charged. I never could have imagined that something so large could move with such vigor. I panicked and twisted around in the water as I sent both of my feet flying in the general direction of the shark’s nose.
I knew that I had missed before my feet even hit anything. I twisted around again to face the shark just in time for me to see my feet plunge into its dark red maw. My feet scraped past the shark’s sharp, jagad teeth, and I felt the skin on my ankles and calves tear. I screamed in pain, but only managed to expel the last of the air in my lungs. My feet slid across the smooth surface of the shark’s tongue before being engulfed by its muscular throat. I stared at the shark in horrified shock. My legs were a bloody mess. I could see the red clouds of my blood mixing in with the seawater. All I could do was struggle weakly as the shark took more of me into its throat. Once I was knee deep in the shark’s maw, I was beginning to feel lightheaded from the lack of air. The shark’s teeth poked through my swim trunks and dug into my thighs. I heard my swim trunks tear, and I saw them drift away from my now nude body. The pain of the bite registered in my mind, but it felt distant and muffled. It was getting hard to think straight. I could feel the cool, smooth walls of the shark’s esophagus. I probably still could have pulled my legs free if I wasn’t feeling so lightheaded and dizzy. The shark swallowed again. Its jaws unclenched from my thighs for a moment as it swam forward and swallowed again. The shark punctuated every gulp by biting down. I was powerless to stop the shark as I was swallowed up to my belly button. Its teeth sank into my soft abdomen. The wounds didn’t feel that deep, but they still hurt. The shark was probably biting down to hold my body in place between gulps. By the time more of my body was inside of the shark than out, a dark fog was gathering at the edges of my peripheral vision. I was no longer even really aware of what was happening. The shark swallowed again and again. My body was covered in lines of elongated puncture wounds. After a mere twenty seconds, my head had scraped past the shark’s jaws. My goggles snagged on one of the shark’s many jagad teeth, and they were quickly pulled off over my head. The last thing I ever saw was the ridged roof of the shark’s mouth before I felt the sting of saltwater in my eyes. Less than a second after I had lost my goggles, I felt the shark close its mouth and swallow one last time. I felt the water drain from the shark’s mouth in the moments between its jaws closing and it swallowing my body completely. It must have pushed the water out through its gills. I sucked the pungent air of the shark’s mouth into my lungs, and I was instantly snapped to reality. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as I struggled with all of the energy I had just recovered. I felt the shark’s soft palate rise. Even though I couldn’t see, I felt strands of saliva stretch between my upper chest and the shark’s soft palate. For one brief moment of hope, I thought that the shark was about to cough me up, but instead it simply swallowed up the last of my body. My head was engulfed by the cool, wet flesh of the shark’s throat. I could hear its heartbeat, and to my horror, a faint rumbling and gurgling from deep below. I struggled with all of my might, but it was no use. Nothing I did slowed me down as I moved down the shark’s throat. I felt my feet squeeze through the shark’s sphincter, and in no time at all, I was fully curled up in the shark’s small, dark stomach.
The shark’s stomach was small, hot and cramped. It was half filled with what I could only assume was a mixture of seawater and digestive acid, and I could hear loud and intermittent gurgles coming from nearly every direction. The half of my body that was submerged in the liquid was beginning to tingle. My open wounds stung as the mixture entered the holes that the shark’s teeth had left all over my body. A revolting stench of digestive acid and rotting fish permeated the stale air. It stung my throat and lungs as I breathed. I kicked and screamed as the tingling escalated to a burning pain. It felt as if my skin was on fire. The shark’s stomach walls were constantly expanding and contracting, splashing the seawater and acid mixture all over my bare body. The movement of the shark’s body as it swam out to sea only served to splash even more acid onto my chest, shoulders and head. I had given up on trying to protect my eyes from the burning digestive acids long ago. I tried to rub my itching and burning eyes with my stomach fluid covered hands and regretted it almost immediately. I had a feeling that the acids had damaged my eyes enough for me to go blind, but I would never know if this was the case because the shark’s stomach was pitch black. I thrashed as much as I could in the tight, confined space, but it was no use. Eventually, I felt a small, sharp object pressed between my bare rump and the shark’s stomach walls. I recognized it as a splintered bone of some unfortunate fish that the shark had eaten earlier. As I felt the object poke into my already stinging skin, I felt tears sting my eyes. In just a few days, that would be me. I imagined my skeleton curled in the shark’s stomach. Lifeless, with a thin red layer of muscle clinging to the grooves and ridges of my bones. I didn’t know whether the shark would be able to digest my skeleton or not, but either way, I knew that no one would ever find my remains. After a few hours, the shark’s digestive acid sloshed to the side as the shark dove down to deeper water. Half of my face was covered by the foul liquid. It made my head itch, and I reached up to scratch it only to realize that large chunks of my hair had fallen out. I gasped as I felt my bare skalp, and a fair amount of digestive fluid got into my mouth. It tasted like vinegar, and stung the inside of my cheeks and tongue. I swore that there was another taste there too. It was reminiscent of copper, and as I thought about the taste, I came to a horrifying realization. It was blood. My blood. I tried to spit the liquid out, and half of the liquid somehow slipped to the back of my throat. I instinctively swallowed it. My esophagus and stomach burnt as the shark’s stomach acid traveled into my body and began to digest me from the inside, but that was hardly the most horrifying detail. As I swallowed the acrid and sour liquid, I felt a chunk of soft flesh slip down my throat. I began to cry. As the shark traveled deeper into the ocean, the water pressure tightened the shark’s body around me. The stomach went from cramped to impossible to move in within just a few minutes. All I could do was cry as the shark’s stomach crushed and kneaded my naked body. The splintered bone I had been sitting on had disappeared, which meant that the shark could digest my bones. I shuddered at the thought that there would be no trace of me left once the shark finished digesting me. Perhaps I would add a little bit to the shark’s muscles, but that was it. I was only fourteen. There was still so much I wanted to do, yet all I’d ever end up being was some muscle or fat on a shark’s body. I wondered if anyone had found my clothes on the beach yet. The shark’s stomach tightened and tightened to the point where the pressure was actually beginning to hurt. I could hear and feel my bones creaking as the cool, rippled walls of the shark’s stomach slowly crushed and ground me into a nutrient rich mush that the shark’s body would absorb. I could no longer move. Eventually, the shark stopped diving, but the pressure of the deep water on the shark’s body remained. I was completely immobilized. After around a day, I could no longer feel my extremities. I wasn’t sure whether the stomach acids had finally dissolved my nerve endings or my limbs had been fully broken down and absorbed into the shark. I felt like my body had been reduced to half its original weight, and as I pondered this, I realized that it probably had been. For a brief moment, I wondered what the significant portion of my body that had been digested was being used for. Perhaps I was simply adding to the shark’s stomach muscles that were currently grinding and squeezing my body into the body of another far more powerful organism than I. That was such a strange thought. The idea that the parts of me that the shark had absorbed were being used to digest me and would be used to put something or someone else through this hell sent a shiver down my spine. Another day passed, and I was finally beginning to feel faint. I knew that this was the end. I closed my eyes and fell into unconsciousness as the shark’s stomach broke down whatever was left of me.
CederWolf
New to the forum

Re: I am looking for feedback on these four stories

Postby Skulker » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:45 pm

First three were willing, which I like, but they were all pretty samey. The narrators didn’t have any actual personality to differentiate them from each other, and the vore scenes all read the same.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!