Lawless Wasteland Series, Chapter 1/5: Breaking Point

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Lawless Wasteland Series, Chapter 1/5: Breaking Point

Postby RavenousAppetite » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:45 am

Oral vore, futa, unwilling blowjob, sex, succubus, unwilling prey, fantasy. First story so feedback would be appreciated :-)

Will sighed heavily, dropping his travel pack from his shoulders, falling after it on the packed dirt beneath them with a grunt. There was a general clatter of equipment as the other members in the troupe followed suit, with no shortage of grumbling and snarls as some chose prime resting spots before others could claim them.
Will didn’t care much for how comfortable the ground was. He just wanted to be away from the others – it felt safer that way.
Patience within the group was frayed ever since their skirmish against the Wasteland Nomads, losing five of their troop and – even worse – many of their weapons and supplies. No food. No water. No way of defending themselves, save the few personal items some of them had on them.
There was a sigh as Imoren plonked his own pack down, tutting at the halfling.
‘No good having no’ a spot o’ food about us,’ the dwarf grumbled, his beard swaying as he shook his head. ‘They’re all going to get cranky, and when they get cranky, they’ll fight. You stay behind me if that happens, hear?’
Will nodded appreciatively at the gruff warrior. Maybe it was because of their similar height that the two of them clicked, but Imoren had developed a fondness of their friendship, despite the short time they had spent together. Conscripted to aid the war efforts against the invasion of the Dark Storm of Man, as the orcs called it, many individuals from a multitude of races had been ordered to make their way the front lines.
Despite the training Will had received in preparation for the inevitable conflict, he was by no means a fighter in any regard, already trying to look for a reason or avenue to simply slip away. But that wasn’t an option now – he didn’t know where he was and, without any reasonable form of supplies, he would simply be lost to the wastelands.
As such he was grateful for the dwarf’s offer to protect him – the two of them stood at hardly three feet, whilst the rest of their group, aside from Gnobblar, stood at almost twice that. Guz, the tallest of the troupe, was nearly three times. But at least he was the mellow sort of orc captain – with “mellow” being a more relative term.
‘So, we have no food at all?’ Lullima complained, her voice bordering on winey. ‘Oh, that’s just great, isn’t it? Oi, chicken! Fly up and spot us a meal, will you?’
The elf, unlike most of her race by being slightly plump and curvaceous in her figure, called out to the harpy in their group, Carman. The winged woman shot her an irritated glare, but without a word, flapped her wings and took to the air in the attempt to spot something of use to them.
Morosely, Will doubted the likelihood. The land they had made their way across was barren, scarcely a tree a mile and nothing but dust and scrub as far as the eye could see. Guz, the muscled orc captain of the group, appeared to share the halfling’s disbelief of success.
‘Don’t relax too much,’ he announced to his squad, eyeing the mismatch of species before him, massaging his bandaged arm. ‘I want a scavenging party. The more hands we got, the more success we’ll have. Those who don’t participate get half their share for what we find. Who wants in?’
The skirmish a couple of days before had been a rude awakening to the squad of untrained soldiers. Five of them were lost to the lightning raid by the nomads, and Guz himself suffering a nasty cut to his arm. But the main damper on morale was their supplies lost; there was little sense bemoaning five strangers you didn’t know too well, but being robbed of food for over two days put them all on edge.
What’s the point? We’re not going to find anything and moving about more will only worsen our appetite.
Imoren hauled himself up to his feet with another grumble, brushing himself down and stepping forward.
‘Aye, cap’n, I’ll go with,’ he muttered, nodding to the huge green orc. ‘Artica? You with us, lass?’
The only human of their group – joining them once claiming to have no allegiance to the empire of her species – looked to the dwarf shrewdly, a grimace on her lips.
‘Eh…if I have to,’ she murmured eventually, looking to the two other female companions with a raised brow. ‘You ladies want to have a look around? Or are your corns too painful for you?’
‘Ruby’s not a lady by any stretch of the imagination!’ Lullima retorted indignantly, insulted to be lumped together with her red-skinned comrade. ‘And yes, actually, my feet a most sore! I’m sick of this walking and starving. I’m hungry, dammit!’
‘We all are,’ Gnobblar snarled, a green goblin that was the only other member close to Will’s or Imoren’s height. ‘Shut yer whiny mouth, princess, we’ve heard enough bitching from you today.’
‘Don’t stir them up, Gnobblar,’ Guz rumbled, eyeing his second-in-command wearily. ‘I want you to watch camp whilst we try to find something to eat. I don’t want you riling them into a mutiny whilst I’m away.’
‘Aye-aye, captain,’ the goblin replied dismissively, eyeing the other members of their party. ‘Hear that? Bossman wants no shit from anyone, so I won’t take shit from anyone. Do that, an’ maybe you lazy lot will get your share of food, huh?’
‘You talk a lot for a little gremlin,’ Ruby purred, her slitted yellow eyes glinting in an uncomfortable way. ‘You should make less noise.’
Despite Guz’s size and muscle, it was Ruby who brought the most discomfort to Will. He had caught the succubus looking at him with what looked to be lust or hunger in her eyes, unsettling the halfling who was abundantly aware that she was about twice his size. He didn’t know much about succubi as a species, but he had heard the rumours – dominating genitalia, entrancing spells and – now exceedingly worrisome given their limited rations – known to even swallow people whole.
‘Just the four of us looking, then,’ Guz summarised, looking up to the harpy in the sky. ‘You other four, remain here. We will be back in an hour or two, once the sun sets. Until then, Gnobblar is in charge. Set up a watch, light a fire. Keep an eye out for danger.’
The goblin saluted to the orc as Imoren looked back to his halfling companion, raising an eyebrow.
‘You want to come with, Will?’ he uttered, jerking his head towards the succubus. He, too, seemed to share misgivings about the demonette’s intentions. But the halfling, after a moment’s consideration, shook his head. He just wanted to rest, close his eyes for a few. His aching stomach would be easier to bear within the bliss of sleep.
With a shrug, Imoren followed after Guz and Artica as they trekked out of the camp, Cameron soaring above them with her keen eyes searching for any signs of food. Will leant against his pack, praying that trouble wouldn’t occur without the captain present to resolve any disputes.
For a few minutes, there was silence in the camp as Gnobblar stacked a fire, Lullima morosely pulling at the tough grass blades that grew irregularly in the ground. Will kept his gaze lowered, though when he dared raise it, he could see the two golden orbs of Ruby’s eyes upon him, sizing him up, hungry and insatiable.
I should have gone with Imoren, rather than remain here, on second thoughts. It’s not safe.
In the silence, he could hear the low moans and groans of all four empty bellies, all not having seen any food for too long now. Hunger cramps had racked them all, and now in the bored silence of the camp, they were almost appeared to compete with each other to rumble with greater noise and intensity. Suddenly, Lullima sighed.
‘I’m bored!’ she announced, as if proclaiming it would be impressive or able to have it resolved. Neither Ruby, Gnobblar or Will deigned to give any form of response. Lullima huffed, looking at them, exasperated.
‘I’m hungry, I’m bored and I hate this place. I hate this armour, it makes me look fat. I hate th-’
‘You are fat,’ Gnobblar interjected unhelpfully, eyeing the elf. ‘Look at you. Your gut sticks out from under your breastplate. Aren’t elves supposed to be slim?’
‘Shut up!’ she exclaimed, glaring at the goblin. ‘Aren’t orcs supposed to be tall, you miserable gremlin? And I can’t help it if I’m hungry! I want food! Is there nothing to eat here?’
‘I’m a goblin, not an orc,’ Gnobblar snarled, waving a hand at her. ‘And if there was anything to eat here, you probably would have scoffed it already. Alternatively, maybe we could eat you. You would last us weeks.’
Will attempted to shrink back further against his backpack, willing himself to be as unobtrusive as possible. Ruby’s golden eyes, slitted like a snake’s, eyed him for a little longer before switching to the goblin.
‘Piss off,’ the elf snarled, hopping up from her seated position, stalking around the camp, opening and rummaging through the individual packs the squad had carried with them. ‘I’m taller than you, and stronger. I can throw you into the fire and cook you if I want.’
Their argument died down as Lullima searched through everyone’s packs, grumbling to herself, before stopping at the harpy’s pack, frowning at the lock.
‘Who the hell locks their pack?’ she whispered, before realising why such a thing might be locked, and furiously struggling to open the pack. ‘I know there’s food in here, you winged sly bitch! Selfish little brat!’
‘Oi!’ Gnobblar crowed, leaping to his feet, shouting at the elf. ‘You leave their packs alone! I won’t have this thieving and wretched accusations on my watch!’
As the green goblin approached the elf, he didn’t see the looming figure of the succubus from beside him, an anticipating glint in her eyes as her drool trickled from her lips. But Will could see, and his eyes goggled, opening his mouth to shout but too late to do so.
The succubus grabbed Gnobblar’s neck, hefting him up off the ground with impressive strength. Ruby raised the scrawling, screeching figure to her mouth, opening her jaws impossibly wide, shoving the goblin’s head past her lips with a moan.
Will’s heart was in his mouth, unthinkingly leaping to his feet though unable to decide whether to help or flee. The red-skinned succubus was groaning as she shovelled the goblin further into her jaws, restraining his limbs as he struggled to break free from his predator’s grasp. But his attempts were futile as his shoulders followed his head, her gullet working overtime as it sucked her morsel closer to her expectant stomach.
The ditzy elf didn’t even have a clue what was happening behind her, instead giving a triumphant yell as she ripped open a hole in Cameron’s travel pack, spilling out a mix of nuts, berries, roots and other small morsels. On her hands and knees, she tore the hole wider, shovelling the food into her mouth with insatiable gusto, chomping and gulping the food.
Ruby, meanwhile, had her eyes half-lidded in pleasure as she forced the goblin deeper and deeper inside her, half of him now completely pas her lips. Her arms held at Gnobblar’s ankles as her tongue ran over his flesh, tasting him, lubricating him, before swallowing him further.
In an impulsive act of heroism, Will ran across the campsite, leaping to the goblin’s aid, grabbing his feet and trying to pull him from Ruby’s gullet. For a second, Gnobblar wavered, almost coming out as the halfling leapt up and tugged at his ankles. But Ruby contemptuously shoved the halfling down with a thud, heaving the goblin solidly into her mouth and raising her mouth to the sky to allow an easy sliding down her gullet and into her bubbling stomach.
With a thump, the goblin landed into her belly, bloating her gut with the sudden additional mass, stretching her red skin like a balloon, sending her staggering with the solid weight. She gasped, before echoing out a string of burps, belching tremendously as the gasses escaped as she accommodated her prey.
Will watched, horrified, at the swollen gut on the succubus, huge and round, impossibly bloated and hanging heavily over her belt. Yet, somehow more frighteningly still, his eyes caught another bulbous part of her body – but this one was sticking out from under her skirt, straining against her hanging underbelly.
That’s…that’s…
Ruby steadied herself, a dazed expression on her face as she smiled drearily, patting her groaning gut contentedly, biting her lip as her prey wiggled helplessly inside her. It amused her how they tried to escape, to struggle, without any availability of getting out alive. Her flesh was their tomb, and their body was her meal. She looked down at the halfling below her, her eyes becoming even more alight.
Desperately, Will scuttled back, attempting to get away but three long strides from the succubus closed the distance between them and she grabbed at his hair, hoisting him painfully to his feet.
With a yelp, the halfling was hauled up before the massive gut of the red-skinned demon, staring in aghast horror at the fleshy mass before him as it groaned and bubbled. On his feet, her bellybutton was directly level with his nose as it trembled with excitement, digesting the meal inside it. But it wasn’t the belly that was concerning him the most, as her fingers gained a grip on the scalp on his head, forcing him to slide his face along her quivering underbelly, down to her erect shaft, pressing firmly against her own fleshy body.
With a grunt, Ruby’s spare hand grasped her cock, breathing heavily as she pulled it down from her gut, presenting Will with the glistening tip. Her right hand now on the back of his head, Will’s attempts to break free were ineffective as his head was shoved towards her expectant cock. But the halfling kept his mouth firmly closed, even though breathing through his nose gave him the urge to retch from the musky, overpowering aroma emanating from her lower regions.
‘Take it, you miserable bitch,’ Ruby moaned, holding his face into her sagging underbelly which almost deafened him with the bubbling and gurgling from inside her gut. ‘You can’t breathe now, can you, bitch? I’ll…oh, fuck, I’m going to fuck your mouth so hard. Take it. Take…it!’
Ash she pulled him away, Will desperately gasped for air, opening his mouth which quickly became cut off to his lungs as her cock thrusted past his lips, ramming against the back of his throat, stretching his jaw with its meaty girth. Will moaned in pain and desperation, but the vibrations only excited the succubus more, forcing him on his knees as she shoved her cock further, down his throat.
All Will knew for the next minute or so was a horrible, overpowering stench of sweat and arousal, suffocating him along with her excited, churning gut pressing down upon him, her hot skin encompassing him as she jerked and quivered in ecstasy. She rammed her cock in and out, groaning and cursing and moaning and trembling as she fucked his face, struggling to keep her swollen figure uptight.
But her cursing grew louder and her actions more vicious as she pumped against him, swearing at him and his inefficiency to bring her to climax. Beyond frustrated, Ruby staggered back, slapping Will across the cheek as he collapsed limply, utterly exhausted as tears streamed from his eyes. The succubus wavered on her feet, still incredibly aroused and unsatisfied, before whipping around to see the pudgy elf still stuffing her face with the food from the harpy’s pack.
Belching some more, she made her way to the oblivious elf, tearing at her clothes that covered her raised ass, ripping open a hole for her rigid cock. Lullima protested through a mouth full of food, before giving a strangled scream as her behind was penetrated by the uncaring succubus. She dropped her massive gut atop the elf’s back, forcing herself in a dominating position over her sexual prey as she plunged herself into her, grunting animalistically in her primal rapture.
Semi-conscious, Will watched and heard the rising moans and wails from the two of them as they reached their peak, before rising once more as Ruby found greater reserves within her. Pounding into the elf seemed to give her the pleasure she sought, unloading her mess again and again into Lullima’s hungry hole as her gut churned and groaned.
Lullima wailed as she too reached her peak, desperately gasping and pleading for her to stop, before giving in and begging for the succubus to ravage her. Their grunts and gasps merged and crossed senselessly, the slapping of flesh speeding up and slowing down as they pounded in tempo to one another.
Finally, they moaned and screamed in ecstatic harmony, first going rigid, then becoming limp as the succubus leaned heavily against the elf, who was now slumped against the ground, pinned by Ruby’s bloated gut with her ass wedged against the demonette’s pelvis.
His head feeling incredibly light, Will’s vision began to fade to black, having looked at the two women go at it in a disjointed, watery haze. But before he slipped into unconsciousness, he heard the sounds of raised voices from behind him and a clatter of equipment and stamp of feet.
The others had returned.
Then all faded to black.
Last edited by RavenousAppetite on Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RavenousAppetite
New to the forum

Lawless Wasteland Series, Chapter 2/5: Obedience

Postby RavenousAppetite » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:44 am

Vore aftermath (digestion, no scat), belly, succubus, futa, fantasy, unwilling facesitting/grinding, smothering, elf. This is a continuation of my first story so feedback is greatly appreciated :-)

‘Will…Will, wake up! It’s your turn to keep watch.’
Blearily, the halfling’s eyes fluttered open, looking at the stern face of Artica peering down at him, her left cheek illuminated by the glow of the campfire. The woman leant back, satisfied he had heard him, nodding once.
‘Your turn for watch. You can wake Lullima after an hour.’
With that, she turned and walked away, back to her spot with her pack, lying down on her bedroll. Will blinked, hefting himself up, peering in the dim glow of the camp. Everyone else was sleeping, with muted snores and grumbling bellies echoing quietly around the still figures.
Well, at least, one belly was content.
Ruby, manacled at her ankles and wrists, was slumped in slumber across the fire from where Will was, quietly slept as her unmissable gut churned away at the unfortunate prey inside. Inside his fleshy tomb, Gnobblar had ceased moving less than an hour after he was devoured by the red-skinned succubus. Ruby’s stomach had shrunk slightly as it broke down her meal, forcing it through her intestines and bowels which pressed against her skin like a bag of snakes.
Swollen, knotted snakes.
Will had blacked out as the rest of the scavenging party returned, but he soon woke up to the shouting and commotion from Guz and Imoren. The act they caught Ruby and Lullima was distasteful enough, but the fact that the succubus had devoured one of their own warranted her to be in chains.
Imoren had demanded that she was turned away from the camp for her murder, but Guz reasoned that it was better to know where she was and chain her, rather than only provide her the means to attack them by surprise. With some convincing, Imoren relented, though he seemed more than content to have her more permanently disabled.
Ruby didn’t even attempt to resist the manacles that were shackled to her, seemingly too dazed and on a rapturous high was she to do anything but comply. But despite her restraints, she was the most comfortable in the camp, having quenched the pained hunger of her belly, with all of the others still bemoaning the lack of food.
Except for Lullima, admittedly – her pigging out on the harpy’s stash sated her rather well, but she still complained and whinged, as if not to make herself any more fortunate than they. It was hardly a bite, she had told them. Not even a quarter of a morsel that could hope to fill her up. Cameron, of course knew precisely how much she ate, but knew it wise to not object too loudly for fear of the others demanding an explanation from her as to why she had withheld food from the group.
The hunting party, as Will predicted, showed up empty-handed. None of them were willing to stoop so low as to start picking at the leaves on the arid brushes around them, but pretty soon none of them would have much of a choice – it was that or starve.
Or for some of us, eat one another.
Will’s jaw and throat still ached from the ravaging he had received from the succubus’ cock. The knowledge of his traumatic experience, however, remained only between he and his tormentor – he had said nothing of it to anyone else, and Lullima had been too busy gorging herself to notice. The rest of them only suspected that he had been winded or hurt in the scuffle between her and Gnobblar – none of them knew how his face had been fucked by the succubus.
The halfling shuddered at the memory as he made his way to the cleft of a small rock, before climbing atop it to sit on watch. As a halfling, he hated the way he felt so powerless at the hands of Big People. He was like a child to them, able to be picked up, abused, tossed this way and that. Ruby hardly saw him as a thinking, conscious being, instead saw him as something to pound into and sate whatever desire it was that she had. He was but a toy to her.
He looked at the resting succubus, warily studying the way her protruding gut churned and quivered as it worked down her meal. He knew that starvation wouldn’t be a pleasant way to die, but the last thing he ever wanted was to find his way devoured and digested by the succubus.
She’s chained up now. She can’t get to us.
I hope.
He scanned his gaze over the skyline, looking for any sign of intruder, before looking back at the succubus. His duty on watch was to make sure that not only were they attacked again, but to raise the alarm if Ruby was able to look as if she could get free. But the succubus was as silent and unmoving as she had been since they fell asleep.
Turning his eyes back to the surroundings, he gave a small whimper as his empty stomach groaned weakly, now the third night he had went without a meal. No-one else in their camp was happy with the turn of events, even if Guz told them there was a town with supplies only a few days away. They might not starve in that time, but they would be in pain and discomfort every second they were awake.
He just wanted something to eat – the arid bushes around him were looking more and more appetising by the hour. But he wasn’t that desperate – at least, not yet. He would survive, he kept telling himself. People around the land went without food for days at a time. He could too. It was a hard life, but one he could endure.
Ruby has the right of it. It’s better to be full and shackled than free and hungry.
He turned back enviously to the succubus, before staring in shock as her two golden eyes looked back at him. He blinked, making sure it wasn’t an illusion, before realising that she was staring at him through the darkness with a sly smile on her face.
The halfling froze, unsure what to do. She was still chained, he could see, so at least he had that security. Her gut was still massive, encumbering her, so he wouldn’t be taken by surprise. What could she do to him?
Now that I look at her, she’s…really beautiful.
The thought popped into his head, but it was of little surprise. Ruby was a succubus, after all, and even with her red skin, horns from her forehead and bulging abdomen, she was incredibly alluring, even to someone his size. Now that he thought about it, was pleasuring her, submitting himself to her…was it really so bad?
Without thinking, he felt himself climb down from his rock, his limbs light and lithe, his head feeling dazed, entranced by her beauty. In a trance, he made his way before her and, even though he was standing he was standing, their heads were level. Her slitted eyes glistened as she gazed at him.
‘Hey there, pretty one,’ she purred, her voice rich and seductive. ‘I hope I…didn’t wear you out or anything. Are you okay? You’re not sore, are you?’
She cares about me, Will thought, his mind feeling as if it was wading through syrup. She’s sorry.
‘I’m okay,’ Will murmured, looking deep into her eyes. Her slitted pupils dilated against their speckled golden background, almost to the shape of circles.
‘I’m glad to hear,’ she continued, her words all but melting his brain. ‘I just couldn’t control myself. You were right there, and I was so…so needy…I hope you don’t hate me for what I did to you.’
Hate her? How could I hate her? She just did it out of love.
‘I don’t hate you,’ he smiled sleepily, mesmerised by her entrancing beauty. Ruby beamed, before looking down at herself, eyeing her bulging gut and giving a small shrug.
‘I’m sorry for what I did to that little goblin,’ she admonished. ‘My impulses just took over me. But you don’t miss him, do you? He wasn’t very likeable.’
‘He wasn’t very likeable,’ he repeated, this time as a way of agreeing with her. Her eyes were just so…so enticing…
‘Would you…like to touch my belly?’ Ruby asked, her eyes wide and hopeful as she wiggled her gut slightly, her arms cuffed behind her back. ‘It’s pretty worn out from all its digesting. Could you massage it a little for me?’
Still in his daze, Will dropped his eyes from hers to look upon her tight, stretched flesh, the top of her bulge smooth and flawless, with her underbelly tight against her tubes and intestines. It looked so touchable, so arousing for some reason. He wanted nothing more than to place his hands on it, squeeze her red flesh, bury his face in her belly button. So allured was he that he didn’t even register the growls of his own stomach.
Delicately, he knelt before her, touching her hot skin with his fingers, feeling the heat radiate from her body as her insides churned and digested. Her head lolled back as she moaned at his touch, leaning on her elbows and shifting her gut up even more.
Resting back in her pose made her stomach appear even more rounded and Will was unable to prevent himself from placing his hands on the sides of her restless belly and placing his nose in her bellybutton, lightly licking her flesh with his tongue. Her whole body shuddered with approval, her legs twitching eagerly against her shackles.
Her stomach responded with a gratified moan, her guts shifting her sludge within them, absorbing her meal eagerly, ever ceaseless and never satisfied. Ruby moaned again as the halfling’s hands rubbed and stroked over the flesh of her colossal gut, admiring just how round and large it was.
Leaning back to almost where she was horizontal, she looked down her body to where the halfling was between her legs, biting her lip in anticipation, feeling her lower region well and truly aroused. Expectantly, she shook her hips slightly, her erect shaft upright and eagerly seeking attention.
‘I want you to take me in your mouth again,’ she appeased to him, encouragingly giving a small thrust of her hips towards his head, hardly a foot away from his mouth. Will looked sleepily at it, smiling slightly at how it quivered and strained. Beforehand, it was intimidating and horrific, at how huge and thick it was. But now, it looked almost as alluring as her belly.
‘Make me cum inside you,’ she urged, her voice bordering on pleading, but still hushed in the vicinity of the camp. ‘I’ll fill you up, and your hunger will disappear. As much as you want, you can suck it all up so its yours. Alright?’
At the reminder, his stomach rumbled, reminding him of how little he had eaten. But with that, his senses returned to him, along with a horrified sense of shock.
What am I doing?!
Will jerked back, Ruby’s body losing all of its enticing desire for him, returning to a terrifying, digesting mass of hungry flesh, insatiable and growling for him. Her cock, veined and bulbous with white precum glistening at her tip, all but whined for him, desperate to ravage his poor throat once again.
‘No!’ Ruby whimpered, looking at him with pleading eyes. ‘Please, I need you, I need you to sate me. Take me, please, please…’
Will shook his head, wordless at the succubus before him. She had just consumed someone several hours before, yet the hunger in her eyes returned as bright as ever, despite her pleading. If she didn’t want him fastened on her cock, he knew, she wanted him struggling within her gut as she got off to his distress.
‘Come back, please,’ she whispered, looking almost heartbroken at his rejection, struggling to sit back up, her actions made inefficient by the weight of her gut. ‘Don’t leave me like this, I can’t do it myself with these chains…I need you…’
Desperate not to be charmed by her once more, Will turned and scuttered away, scurrying over to where Lullima lay, snoring softly. He shook her shoulder gently, urging to her to wake up, to which she promptly ignored.
Shaking harder, her eyes finally flickered open, looking at him in annoyance.
‘Hmm?’ she grumbled. ‘Wha…what? What do you want?’
‘It’s your turn for the watch,’ he told her, taking a concerned glance back at the succubus, who had now fallen silent. The elf scowled, speaking crossly.
‘Watch?’ she replied crankily. ‘What am I watching out for? I need my sleep, and besides, I can’t see in the dark.’
‘At least just watch Ruby,’ he pleaded, the name bringing a flash of surprise on the elf’s face. ‘Please? At least for tonight. Wake up Guz after an hour.’
A peculiar expression flitted across the elf’s face, as if reminiscing her ravaging from beforehand with what could have been longing. But she nodded, albeit distractedly, which was enough to convince Will that she had received the message and wouldn’t promptly fall back asleep.
The halfling padded back to his resting spot, taking a glance at their captain, Guz. The orc was snoring, impressively muscled and a hard warrior. He had done his best to fend off the raiders from a few days ago, but was unable to save all his group. His right arm was almost sheared to the bone by a raider’s blade, making the halfling all the more cautious.
If anyone was to stop Ruby, it would be Guz; Imoren might be adamant in his attempt to do so, but as a dwarf, there was only so much he could accomplish. But with the big orc wounded, would he be able to stop her from consuming more of the members of the party? Would he as a halfling be next on Ruby’s list, if she was able to break free?
With these troubled thoughts racing through his mind, it took some time for the halfling to fall back asleep.

Will woke to the sound of screaming.
His eyes shot open, instinctively knowing it was less than an hour since he had been fallen asleep. The camp was bathed in the dim solemn grey of dawn, providing the halfling with the lighting he needed to see the spectacle before him.
The woman, Artica, was screaming at the two figures in the middle of the campsite, one on top of the other as Ruby sat upon over Guz’s face, smothering the orc underneath her ass. The injured warrior was trying to throw her off from him, but her thighs were locked solidly around his ears, all of her bloated weight pinning him down.
Broadening his gaze, Will could spy the evidence of Ruby’s manacles reapplied to Artica’s legs, preventing her from running, along with Carman’s wings behind her back, restrained by the other chain. Imoren was thrown to the ground by Lullima, who was attempting to fend off the feisty dwarf from running to aid his captain.
The elf’s and dwarf’s cursing reached the halfling, who found himself unrestrained in any way. But he felt himself paralysed at the scene before him, aghast at the amused laughter from Ruby as she moaned and fended off the attempts Guz made to try and breathe from under her, his face and nose wedged firmly into the crack of her ass.
Carman gave a squark, not dissimilar to a bird, trying to run a few paces before falling over, off-balance without her wings to steady her. Meanwhile, Lullima swore as Imoren bulled past her with a display of stubborn dwarven might, almost comically running to the two larger figures in the camp and shoving at Ruby.
The solid stoutness of the dwarf meant his momentum was channelled solidly upon impact, shoving the bloated succubus to the side, giving Guz the chance to take a gasp of breath. But Ruby swiftly recovered, shoving the dwarf to the side contemptuously and ramming her ass down on the orc’s face once more, smothering him underneath it, moaning in delight at the pressure against her sensitive hole.
Where yesterday Will, too, tried to help, the halfling now only felt the instinct to run – this time, as far away as he possibly could. He struggled to his feet and, with a stricken glance at his captain, made to take off, away from the camp.
It didn’t matter that he had no map, no food, no way to protect himself. Anywhere other than here was safer.
But he wasn’t able to take more than half-a-dozen steps before he was tackled to the ground by the elf, pinning him on his back and panting heavily. Her normally pale features were flushed, her hair untidy and her breathing heavy. She fastened a iron grip on Will’s throat, strangling him, as she glared at him triumphantly, a savage smile on her features.
‘Oh, ho-ho, no, no escape for you,’ she snarled, looking back at the succubus for a moment, before glaring back down at the halfling. ‘I won’t allow it. You’re hers, whenever she wants to eat you. Which means you need to stay here.’
Kicking and fighting, Will attempted to resist the elf without avail, pinned down by her heavier larger body without much effort. He could hear the screaming and scuffle continue, but on his back, he was unable to see what was going on. He could only see the adoring expression upon the elf’s face as she stared at the demonette and feel the way her and gripped at his neck and the way she bit her lip.
‘She’s so dominant,’ the elf whispered, almost to herself as her body began to rock slightly. ‘So…so dangerous. So powerful. And her belly, it’s so big, I can’t…oh…’
Struggling to breathe, Will followed Lullima’s left arm, disgusted to find it leading to between her legs and under her skirt, pumping furiously. Her breathing was heavy and sensual, getting off so readily by the display before her, her body contorting and quivering with excitement.
‘Oh fuck,’ she breathed, her hand massaging her lower lips with fanatical intensity, giddily giving a small laugh as the moans from Ruby sounded louder. ‘Oh god…oh, yes, like that, like that, god I wish I could just…’
Lullima paused, gasping heavily as she looked down at the halfling, her eyes alight with a predatory desire. Her right hand lifted from his neck, giving him the availability to try to rise immediately but the ringing slap across his check nullified his attempt, sending him back down.
His vision wavered slightly, blinking to clear it, before realising he was looking up the elf’s skirt as she held herself over him, looking down at his face past her pudgy belly, before dropping her weight down upon him. The wetness from her lips had dribbled all down her thick thighs, coating them in a musky grease, causing him to splutter and choke as it dribbled into his mouth.
Her moans reverberated through her entire body at the intrusion of his nose past her lips as she grinded back and forth, rubbing her whole underside against him, her legs trembling and shuddering with delight. Juices covered his face and entered in his mouth, sickly sweet and slimy, with a smell so overpowering it made him want to retch.
Will spasmed with his body, trying to throw the elf off of him, but her weight was too much for his smaller body to resist. He could feel his skull grinded into the dirt under his head every time she grated against his face, whimpering and groaning, panting and moaning as her ecstasy gained new heights.
She was speaking again, but her words were indistinguishable and meaningless as she fervently abused him with her cunt and ass, losing all bodily restraint over herself as Lullima expunged all sense of care in her pursuit of desire. His whole being was just degraded to a means for her rapture without the slightest hint of compassion for his welfare.
Whenever she rubbed too far or lifted her ass only to bring it down hard harder, he had the smallest of windows to breathe, snatching gasps of breath to not fall unconscious. But with the breath came a stench of her underside, both front and back, an oppressive aroma that made him want to cough out the very air he just inhaled.
It was a horrible, degrading experience for the poor halfling, only over as Lullima screamed, shuddering uncontrollably as she pumped his head into the ground with rapid thrusts and a release of whatever control she retained over her nether region, expunging her delight over his face.
For almost a minute, she hunched, contorted, cutting of his air as her only movement was to tremble and quiver, before wearily picking herself up from him, hanging over his face on all fours. Breathlessly, Will gasped down huge gulps of air, his face lathered with a slimy concoction of the foulest scent. He spluttered and squirmed, trying to get up, but the pudgy belly of the elf still hung over his face as she breathed heavily, grinning tiredly.
‘She’s so fucking hot,’ Lullima gasped, eyeing the halfling hungrily. ‘And you make an excellent plaything. Oh, I hope she eats you last, because you are so abuseable.’
With that comment, she lifted herself up off of him, blowing away some loose strands of hair that covered her flushed face, and staggering off with a laugh. Will dry retched, wiping at the disgusting gunk over his face, spitting and gagging as he looked to the campsite.
Guz was unmoving on the ground, with Ruby standing over him, stroking her massive gut fondly. Cameron and Artica were watching her with horror, and Imoren looked to be semi-conscious, sprawled across the nearby dirt. Lullima skipped her way to the succubus, giving the demonette a kiss, before obediently kneeling before her, grabbing her firm red cock and moaning on it as it passed her lips.
The succubus sighed contentedly, her hand going to behind the elf’s head and guiding her, grunting rhythmically and looking at those around her.
‘There’s going to be…a few changes,’ Ruby announced to them all, a cruel smile on her lips. ‘You’re all going to follow me, now. Don’t fear, I’ll see you safely home to our destination – but try to run, and you’ll be my next meal. Understood?’
A sullen silence was her reply, broken only by the chocked sucks from Lullima. Ruby’s eyes flashed and she repeated herself, her gaze murderous.
‘Understood?’
Hesitant moues of acknowledgement came from all those there, Will included. He didn’t know what else to do. If obedience would spare his life, then, he would do so.
A few more days. That’s all.
But as Ruby’s golden eyes rested upon him and she gave a triumphant grunt as thrusted deeper into the mouth of the elf before them, who chocked on the succubus’ load, Will had a feeling it might just be the worst few days of his life.

NP: I know there's no vore per se this chapter, but I promise there will be vore content for each following chapter after this one. I hope you've enjoyed!
RavenousAppetite
New to the forum

Lawless Wasteland Series, Chapter 3/5: Hunger Pangs

Postby RavenousAppetite » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:44 am

Tags: Oral Vore, Digestion, Futa, Succubus, Unwilling Oral Sex, F/M, Degrading, Praise, Bloated, Scat Reference. Any and all feedback is deeply appreciated if you feel so inclined, I'd be grateful to hear from you :-)

The smaller troupe set off not long afterwards, slowly making their way in an eastward direction, their pace now slower as their bellies growled and they fought the instinct to double over and lie down. Will could barely keep at a pace that was much more than a shuffle, holding his waist which felt horribly shrunk with nothing to fill it.
Ruby was too walking at a slower pace, but instead she was burdened by her jutting gut, now looking like a bag of snakes as what was left of her prey was broken down and shovelled through her intestines. Her frame, notably her thighs, ass and breasts had all swollen as well, though not as much as one might have expected. But her figure was a jiggly one as they walked, grunting and groaning with the effort of hefting her weight along.
Will had half expected for Guz to also make his way down her gullet, but then realised that such a meal would be impractical for her. The orc was bigger than her, with no way to make his way down her throat, let alone rest in her gut. At least, Will reasoned, she still had limitations. The orc commander had been unceremoniously left in the remnants of their camp site as little more than food for the crows.
But what didn’t comfort him was the fact that she was not only the tallest, but also the largest, of their remaining party – Lullima, Carman and Artica were all about a foot smaller than her, and Imoren and himself barely reached the succubus’ waistline.
As they walked, the sun beat down upon them, just as it had every day they had travelled, causing them to sweat and pant in the arid temperatures. The smell of his companions was bad, with none of them having bathed in weeks, but at least it was nothing in comparison to the reeking stench from his subjection to Lullima only that morning.
The suffocating thought of it alone was enough for him want to gag.
Will had known that partaking in this expedition might have resulted in his death, though he would try his best to avoid such an end through the combats he had expected to face. He had come to terms with such an end to his relatively quiet, otherwise uneventful life, but this was something different. A psychological torture of being degraded into nothing but a plaything used for someone to sate their pleasure with. Physically demeaned into something to fuck or hump, hollowing his own validation that he was a living, thinking organism.
Around midday, the company paused to catch their breath for a few minutes, weary and tired. Carman still had her chains around her wings, forcing her to awkwardly pose as she moved with her limbs jutting out behind her. Artica was relieved from the chains around her legs, but instead had them fastened to her wrists and behind her back, encumbering her movements and restricting her ability to run.
Lullima, Imoren and Will were all spared from any shackles, but the halfling knew for the succubus’ reasoning. Lullima was too infatuated by the demonette to be anything more than a servant to her, appearing to be devoted to Ruby like she was a goddess. Imoren and himself were small, and any attempt of fleeing would only result in being chased down with ease.
During their small break, the group warily watched as Ruby moaned and groaned, making her way a little apart from them, her bowels grumbling and churning with the need to release their burden. Quickly realising what she was doing, they all turned away and distracted themselves as the succubus relieved herself from the remnants of her prey.
As they waited for the succubus to finish depositing her foul load, Will became consciously aware of Lullima’s eyes upon him, a perverted predatory glint within them as she stared at him hungrily. She licked her lips as he looked back at her and a sly smirk crept across her features as she let a hand drop down under her skirt, massaging gently.
With a slight shudder at the memory, Will quickly ensured the sour-faced dwarf was close to him. They hadn’t spoken much since the previous night, with the hardy soldier appearing even more subdued and gruff than usual. Understandably so, given their poor conditions, but at least Will wouldn’t be in danger of Lullima next to his presence. He doubted the elf would try anything with the dwarf near to stop her.
But the meagre sensation of safety gave little reassurance to his aching stomach, so deprived of any form of food that Will wondered if it would simply digest itself. In a wan attempt to sate his hunger, the halfling picked off a few of the spiky leaves from a nearby brush, chewing on them and screwing his face up at the bitter flavour. But he convinced himself to believe it was better than nothing, though he couldn’t force himself to choke down any more than a few handfuls.
Strutting back to her group, Ruby called them all to pick up once more as she finished with her previous business, her figure now curvaceous but without the massive bulge at her waist. As it was, her stomach held a healthy fullness, but appeared relatively flat, even audibly growling. Cautiously, they group continued as they were.
Carman and Artica walked at the head of the group, striding sullenly in their manacles, awkwardly making their way across the dirt and scrub. Behind them, Will walked alongside Imoren, trying to decide what lost companion he pitied the most: Gnobblar, swallowed alive and digested by Ruby; or Guz, the mighty warrior orc suffocated under the ass of a succubus.
Being under Lullima was traumatic and disgusting enough, and the horrifying sensation of gasping for breath, never knowing if it would be his last, all whilst the elf was lost in the euphoric trance of ecstasy only made it that much more awful. But being eaten and digested alive inside the fleshy walls of a predator, curled up tight and turned into a sludge whilst the predator got off to your pain and helplessness seemed no better.
Despondently, he wondered what fate awaited him.
Behind the halfling and the dwarf walked the succubus and elf, murmuring to each other, occasionally laughing and snickering. With his back to them both, Will felt constantly exposed to either of them if they chose to suddenly make any move onto him. If the breeze – stifling and warm as it was – blew from behind him, he could catch their scent, reminding him of their dominance they held over him. Once or twice, he hastened his pace after feeling the moist breeze upon the nape of his neck as one of them crept up to him, much to the amusement of the two of them.
As the sun neared the horizon at the end of the day, Ruby ordered for their company to halt, to which all of them did, heads hanging and gasping for air. Will placed his hands on his knees, coughing once or twice, before he heard the rapid tramp of feet from behind him.
Too late to react, all the halfling could manage was straightening up before he felt two arms wrap around his own, pinning them to his sides as he collapsed to the dusty ground with a whuff of breath, a hefty weight upon his back, pinning him there. Lullima breathed heavily into his ear, holding back a scornful laugh of sadistic delight.
‘It’s almost night-time, little halfling,’ she mocked. ‘And I’m in need of a submissive little bedwarmer. Care to volunteer?’
Imoren beside them gave an aggrieved roar and ran his small stout legs forward, before he was abruptly hefted in the air by the succubus, who studied him curiously.
‘Uh-uh, dwarf,’ she tutted, her rich voice disapproving. ‘I won’t tolerate any sort of violence. If you do, you’ll be my next meal.’
She delicately placed the squirming dwarf down, who uttered curses at the two of them, helplessly looking at the halfling, trapped under the elf as she began to rub her hips against Will’s body, grunting animalistically as he struggled to throw her off.
‘You filthy whore,’ the dwarf spat. ‘Get off him, you rank skank! We don’t have to suffer this!’
‘Actually, you do,’ Ruby corrected, trailing her fingers along the elf’s scalp, sending Lullima into a convulsive shiver of excitement. ‘You have to endure whatever I tell you to endure. You have to walk when I tell you, stop when I tell you, or I will eat your petty little backsides as my meals. You are in a lawless wasteland, dwarf, where only what I say, goes. You would do well to remember that.’
Lullima’s grinding against the squirming halfling grew more profound, unceremoniously humping him into the dirt, groaning through her heavy breaths, her stomach growling against his back.
‘You little bitch,’ she grunted, using her hand to hold down his head as she grated her pelvis against his thigh. ‘Ahh…ahh, hah…oh, that feels good. Ohh…’
‘That’s enough, Lullima,’ Ruby stated, her tone contemplative. ‘I don’t want you wearing yourself out when I’ll need you eager later. Up, now. We’ll set up camp before we lose ourselves to our desires.’
Slowing down her obsessive pace, Lullima reluctantly complied, but not before holding the halfling’s hair by the roots and disgustingly covering one side of his face with her eager tongue, licking and spitting, smearing her saliva over his skin, and getting up with a scoff.
‘Worthless little slut,’ she spat, walking over him and shouting to the two others. ‘Oi, you two! This camp won’t set itself!’
‘My hands are tied, you snobby twat,’ Artica snapped, exhaustion and stress all too evident in her voice. ‘What do you want me to do?’
Lullima’s retort was lost to Will as he pushed himself up off the dirt-covered ground, once more feeling used and abused. Imoren rushed to his side, helping to hoist him up, dusting him down and muttering an apology to him.
Will hardly heard it, but shook his head and dismissed it anyway. In the light of what happened yesterday, Lullima’s humping was rather tame. And besides, he thought, hearing the audible rumble from Ruby’s now-empty stomach as she sauntered past the two of them, Will could sense there was something worse about to happen.
As the night fell, the six of them fell into an uneasy peace, huddled together in three small groups – Carman with Artica, Will with Imoren, and, of course, Ruby with Lullima. Unlike the night before, there was no organised scavenging party, as none of them were permitted to stray any more than thirty feet from the fire. Once again, the rumbles of empty bellies echoed across the campsite, which was enough to even put Lullima in a bad mood.
Those desperate amongst them elected to try and choke down some of the arid plants around them, met with limited success. Certainly, it was nothing feasible to extort any form of nutrition out of, and nor did it do a good job of simply giving their guts something to bubble on. But it was something.
Ruby also decided not to issue any watch roster for the night, stating that it was simply unnecessary – if they were found, there was little any of them could do about it. It made more sense for everyone to get an uninterrupted sleep for another long trek on the morning.
With their constricted vicinity to the fire, the four sullen prisoners were disgustedly subjected to the entertainment for the evening – watching the succubus dominate the elf, bending her over and pounding her pale behind with her cock. The sounds of their slapping flesh and grunts and moans were only all too audible to the rest of their company, who all tried to tune out the depraved sounds as they turned in for the night, exhausted and weary.
But it was a while until Will could find himself drifting off, haunted by the possibility of what he might wake to…

Shuffling. Shifting. A scuffle, slight and indistinct.
Then a yelp.
Will’s eyes shot open in the gloom, unable to perceive much through the encroaching darkness, the only light around him being the dim glow from the embers, the fire dead almost for an hour. The yelp that woke the halfling was quickly shut off by what sounded like a moan, but the indistinguishable thrashing still continued nearby.
Blinking, Will quickly rolled over, giving his own cry of alarm as he saw in the limited light as the last of Imoren’s stout boots disappear down the gullet of the succubus, swelling her belly once more to an impressive girth as he dropped into her stomach. As the halfling watched, her prey thrashed and jostled inside from her gut, causing her flesh to jiggle and wiggle as if her gut itself was alive.
Imoren’s commotion inside her caused Ruby to echo out burp after burp as she held her gut, hunching over hardly a yard away from the halfling as she spewed her rancid fumes into his face. Will coughed, his eyes watering as he covered his face with his arm, horrified at the sight of watching is friend become nothing but food for the insatiable demonette.
He made to stand, but his posture was tripped up as Ruby snatched at his ankle, pulling him towards her. He made to scream, a hopeless, desperate plea that he wouldn’t find his own way down her throat, but instead, she gave him a wicked grin, holding her heavy, swaying gut over his face, before moving above him further as to where her cock jutted out from under her skirt, eager and awaiting his lips.
He stared at her tip, glistening white already, opening his mouth to yell before realising what a mistake he had just made. The bulbous tip entered his open mouth and she moaned at the sensitive touch, forcing it down and deeper past his lips, his jaw stretching as he was forced to accommodate her meaty intrusion.
He wriggled and gagged in protest but Ruby paid him no heed, grunting as she reached underneath her sloshing belly, grabbing a handful of his hair and drawing his head up, sliding his mouth over her cock like a sheath. She moaned, keeping her voice breathless and light, almost as if not to wake the others, despite the burps and scuffle beforehand.
‘Ahh, fuck yes,’ she hissed, forcing her cock to pass the back of his throat, down, down his tract as his warm wetness gave her indescribable pleasure. ‘You little slut, you feel so…so good…ahh, take it deep, there’s a good little boy.’
Will’s world, already disgustingly traumatic and overwhelming with sensations and scents, turned a whole one-hundred-and-eighty degrees as Ruby rolled onto her back, still holding her fastened victim tight upon her cock, pumping his head up and down her shaft, bucking occasionally with her hips.
‘Oh, god, you little slut,’ she moaned, struggling to see him past the massive bulge of her abdomen. ‘You feel better than last time…fuck, you’d better make me cum this time, understand? Make me…make me unleash my load down your throat, ahh…oh, fuck, choke on me. Choke on my cock, you little bitch.’
Unwillingly, Will found himself complying, unable to prevent the contorting throat muscles around the length of her shaft as he all but milked her cock. His nose was wracked with the awful stench from between her legs, a suffocating musk that enveloped him, making him feel incredibly light-headed. His hands were gripping her meaty thighs for balance and stabilisation as he was forced up and down, a grunt from her mouth every time she slammed him back down.
Her hips began to twitch and buck rhythmically as her breathing deepened, irregularly belching and groaning through gritted teeth as she delved deep into the sensations of her pleasure. She threw her head back as her red mound of contorting, glistening flesh squirmed and squeezed its prey, adding to her rapturous desire. All her sensations were alight and aflame, building and combining into a symphony of ecstasy and desperate need.
Her thunder thighs soon snapped around his ears as she pulled on his scalp, forcing her cock to as deep down as it could go, burying his face in her pudge of skin between her genitals and her underbelly, smothering him with her hot flesh as she grunted animalistically, cursing as she endorsed her primal pleasure.
Her cock, shoved deep within the halfling’s throat, pulsed and strained on his tongue, running from her base to tip as Will could feel it spurt her load inside him, squirting into his stomach as all his senses were encompassed by the abundance of sweat and skin suffocating him.
Despite the horrible circumstances, there was one relief that he felt – despite his pain, his lack of air and undeniable humiliation – at least, at least, the crippling hunger that he knew nothing but the last few days had been sated with the flood of excess from her shaft.
With her load expunged, Ruby collapsed, utterly exhausted and satisfied with her prey, lying on her back breathlessly as she took deep gulps of air. With what little strength he still possessed, Will desperately pulled himself off of her shaft, gagging and gasping horribly, coughing and retching.
He felt his stomach heave but, with a sudden disgust with himself, forced himself to keep down her load, so desperate was he for anything to sate his hunger. From between her legs, he willed himself to remain steady, having to force his mouth shut and breathe deeply through his nose, doing his very best to not think about what it was he was keeping down.
After a few minutes, he had composed himself, ensuring he wasn’t about to heave, before sitting on his haunches, warily watching the succubus before him. With a groan, she sat up, her colossal gut drawing his gaze with its intimidating size and shape, bulbous and tight. Her golden eyes looked down at him, full of tired desire and pleasure.
‘That was better,’ she murmured, stroking his head with her hand in an almost loving gesture. ‘And you took all of my load! I’m most impressed with you. Does it feel better having something inside you? I know it feels better for me.’
As if in response, her belly growled, churning away contentedly with its new meal, bringing a sorrowful sense to Will as he realised once more what had happened. But with it, his fascination grew, enthralled by the size and shape of her gut, the way it bubbled and groaned, straining against the restraints of her tight red flesh. It was a horrifying, but enticing aspect before him, but with an unavoidable lure for him to touch it.
Touch it.
‘Touch it,’ she urged, breathing in deeply and stretching her belly as far as it could expand.
He touched it.
This time, he wasn’t under any trance, any spell, but instead his own enchantment of fascination with her gigantic gut. She bit her lip as he stroked her flesh, first with one hand, then two, unable to pull his palms away as he felt her body under his touch squirm and gurgle in pleasure at his touch.
‘Lay down,’ she whispered, and like a thrall, he obeyed. But as she lay alongside him, her huge warm gut rested upon his lower body, compressing him most securely. Instead of being terrified of her, he felt safe with her touch, protected in her warm embrace. Smiling, she leant forward and licked his face with her long tongue, but unlike Lullima’s dominant slobbering from before, this was not only a stake of ownership but also an expression of compassion for him, letting him know that he had satisfied her. The warm residue of her saliva was a gentle coating against the cold air of the night, the wet touch of her tongue feeling like a tender kiss every time it stroked across his skin.
Dreary now, his worn muscles of his mouth and jaw ached still, but it felt like a good ache, one he didn’t mind, as if the muscles were clenched all day, only now able to relax. With the warmth of her breath and beat of her heart, the squelch of her stomach and weight of her gut all melding together in a gentle lullaby for him, he fell asleep.

Hope you all enjoyed and stay tuned for the last two chapters! :-)
RavenousAppetite
New to the forum

Lawless Wasteland Series, Chapter 4/5: Compliance

Postby RavenousAppetite » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:44 am

Tags: Oral Vore, F/F, Futa, Succubus, Elf, Unwilling Facesmothering, Willing Oral Sex, Degrading, Praise, Bloating, Digestion, Mild Violence. Any feedback you might have for me would be deeply appreciated if you would like to say anything :-)

A bedroll was not the most comfortable thing to fall asleep on – not at any fault really of the material it was made of, but rather it was the lack of padding between the user and the ground beneath. The terrain they were trekking across had only a slight give to its surface, before the dust and sand became firmly packed less than an inch from the surface.
But having a soft, somehow reassuringly oppressive weight upon the halfling made up for the uncomfortable surface he was lying upon. The warmth alone was bliss, but the squorks and gurgles it made caused the sounds to vibrate through her flesh over his own like a digesting massage. Having the closeness of the succubus was a welcome change to the lonely hard life he had experienced the last few weeks.
At least, it was comfortable until her shaft began pressing against his leg.
He wasn’t quite aware of it at first, but as the pressure increased, he realised what it was that had began poking into his thigh as he lay next to her. Will took a glance at the succubus’ face, seeing that her eyes were closed and breathing regular, suggesting that she was still fast asleep.
Of course, Will had experienced times when he had woken with a similar circumstance, but under the churning gut of the succubus, and with a shaft as long as hers, it gave him a greater sense of wariness.
Slowly, carefully, Will attempted to wiggle out from under her belly, but the weight of it was too much to simply pry off of him, effectively pinning him in place. Worse, his wiggling only seemed to excite her, a small, sleepy smile growing on her face as she gave a sleepy groan, her eyes still closed in her slumber.
At her reaction, Will froze, ceasing his movements as her shaft only pressed harder against him as it stiffened. Her belly gurgled happily, as if enjoying his struggling, rumbling and churning on top of him. The heat and weight of her gut, firstly gratifying, now was suffocating and confining.
Carefully, he attempted again, edging away from her bloated body, but once more she stirred, rolling over slightly to shift more on top of him, restricting him even further. Her cock was between her own colossal gut and his abdomen, stuck between the two sources of warmth and growing by the second as the sensations bolstered her subconscious arousal.
The churning of her sludge making its way through her intestines was groaning and stirring against her own stiffening shaft and Ruby groaned contentedly, slowly beginning to rub back and forth upon him, grinding against his body. Still appearing to be locked away in sleep, Will guessed it wouldn’t be long before she woke up, and what her intentions would likely be when she did.
But his wriggling and squirming only made her more and more stirred up, grinding against both him and her own swollen gut, grunting softly as she began to find a rhythm, her warm moist breath becoming lighter and faster. Desperately trying to keep quiet, Will forced himself to remain still, realising that escape would prove futile.
But by now the damage was done and the succubus was well and truly aroused, her brow furrowing against her lidded eyes as she thrusted herself between the warm crevice between their bodies, harder and deeper each time. Will could feel the length of her cock grind along his body, from his abdomen to ribcage, huffing with the awkward effort as he desperately made as little sound as possible.
Suddenly, her golden eyes flickered open, quickly fastening upon his nearby face, a sly smile broadening across her features.
‘Oh, hello, you,’ she purred, flashing her teeth through her grin. ‘What a pleasant surprise to see you still here. And, perhaps you can tell, I’ve woken up with a bit of a…situation.’
She emphasised her statement by thrusting her hips, exhaling through her nose and delighting in the panicked expression upon the halfling’s face. She gave a small laugh, which was soon stilled by a light moan from the back of her throat as she bit her lip, eying the smaller figure under her gut.
‘Since you’re the one who caused this, its only fair that you fix it,’ Ruby continued, letting a hand tenderly stroke his cheek as she gently admonished him. ‘What are we to do? Fuck your mouth again? Take you from behind? Hmm?’
Will paled at the suggestions. His mouth still ached and any other orifice from his body would be far better off unmolested. With that said, his stomach growled softly, so any additional sustenance down his throat wouldn’t be wasted. But he didn’t think he was ready for that – at least, not yet.
‘Or maybe,’ Ruby huffed, groaning as she moved to sit up, her gut solidly resting over his body with her cock underneath, ‘I can just…grind away…use your body, and mine…and just…ungh…just hump and…oh, fuck…ungh…grind against you…ungh…with your little helpless body under…under mine, oh, fuck…’
Will gasped for breath under the dominating weight atop of him, frightened but entranced by the way her whole gut rocked back and forth with her grinding, growing and shrinking in his vision as it heaved to as close as his nose then back again. The sheer roundness and size of it continued to amaze him as her bellybutton advanced and withdrew, threatening to consume him and suffocate him under it.
The same groaning, bubbling, contorting mass of flesh was pressing down upon Ruby’s cock, massaging her shaft in a most pleasurable way as she fucked the crevice between their bodies, her breath hitching and increasing in its rate as her tension built.
‘You little…little cum bitch,’ she moaned, grunting with every exhale as her hands dropped to her chest, her gut, squeezing and touching herself in whatever way she fancied. ‘You…like this, huh? My little…little slut. Huh? You like…my fat belly on you? Hmm? Ahh…I do. Oh, fuck, oh I do. I love…the way you’re trapped, the way you’ve given yourself to me, ahh…oh, this feels good.’
She paused for a few moments, breathing heavily, looking down at him, past her bulbous gut.
‘I want you to struggle, little slut,’ she gasped, her body glistening with sweat from the exertion of grinding him so forcibly. ‘Wiggle like a worm under me, thrash and kick as much as you can. Struggle as if your life depends on it, like you want to throw me off. Alright?’
Will held her gaze for a few moments, before cautiously nodding, wondering if this was some kind of trap. But as she started her grinding and humping again, she did as she bid, and the moans from her mouth only grew louder.
‘Ahh…’ she grunted, spanking herself as her pace hastened. ‘Ahh…aah…ungh, oh yes, oh…oh, oh, aaah, that’s it, struggle! Struggle, little bitch! Make me cum! Make me cum, my little toy! My little slut! Oh, fuck! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Wriggle and writhe underneath me, oh, oh, FUCK!’
Her whole gigantic mound of flesh shook and trembled with the force of her orgasm as she shuddered and convulsed atop of him, her cock squelching copious volumes of hot sticky liquid between their bodies, spurting out her pleasure in a rapturous rush of ecstasy. Her horned head lolled back as she gave a gratified moan, massaging her belly contentedly as she felt the last of her climaxing trembling ease away.
‘Good…good little bitch,’ she whispered down to him, looking down at the halfling’s face almost lovingly. ‘Just like that, is how I want it. Are you okay? Here, let me get off of you.’
With a grunt and no small amount of effort, Ruby forced herself up, the whole underside of her belly coated with a slick layer of white pleasure. Will gasped as the crushing weight upon him was lifted, taking back his breath as he looked down at his abused body, shocked to see the sheer volume of cum that had been ejected over his torso.
‘Take some time to catch your breath, alright?’ Ruby called down to him, adjusting to her new weight with a grunt, massaging her swollen belly fondly, her golden gaze almost gentle. ‘I want you ready to pick up pace within twenty minutes. We’ll stop at midday where I might have need of your mouth once again…so make sure you’re ready.’
Where once that might have been a chilling statement, it was said to Will in such a warm, excited tone that it only passed off as promising to the halfling. And, why shouldn’t it? It was clear the succubus had begun to appreciate his services, even going so far to care for him. Yes, maybe in the heat of the moment she was rough, abusing and degrading, but afterwards she was only compassion and sweetness.
Does…does she like me? The thought sounded ridiculous in his mind, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that it wasn’t true. It wasn’t impossible. Maybe, maybe, if he did as she asked, she would spare him, care for him, see to it that he might survive this awful turn of events.
She walked away, towards the rest of the camp where the three others were all awake, two of which were horrified and disturbed at the image of the succubus’ bloated gut and previous abusing of the halfling in their group. The third, however, barely cared for the sight of her fat, hanging belly, rather glaring incredulously at Will, fury all over her face.
The halfling warily returned the stare, realising that the elf was jealous of him – whether it was because Ruby had fallen asleep next to him, used him for her pleasure or if she had caught the words the succubus had spoken, but whatever it was, the envy in her eyes flared bright and fierce.
Lullima’s gaze broke off as Ruby drew near her and the two of them talked, their words too low for Will to hear and make out. Tenderly inspecting his ribcage, the halfling sat up, eying the stained, gluggy mess all over his tunic, unsure what to do.
Weakly, his stomach moaned.
Was he really about to do this?
Cautiously, he raised his tunic, catching a whiff of the mess over his shirt, surprised to find that it didn’t really smell of anything. Ruby’s scent of sweat still hung heavy in the air, having covered him in her musk, but her climax juices offered little in the way of their own smell. Resisting his gag reflex, Will ran a cupped hand over his shirt, drawing it along the gunky mess and scooping it into his mouth before he could change his mind.
It may not have had a smell, but it had a taste – a sensual, earthy yogurt that was both sweet yet salty, bland yet overpowering. With a force of will, he choked his mouthful down with a shudder, feeling the thick liquid slide down his throat.
It’s better when I don’t have to taste it.
But as it slopped into his stomach, he could feel the slightest alleviation from his pained hunger, and so, with a great force of will, the halfling gathered as much as he could bear, scooping it into his mouth and swallowing as quickly as he could, screwing his face up at the taste. Again and again, he repeated it until he could take it no more, forcing himself to keep the thick substance down. He wasn’t sure he could handle slurping it down again.
Waiting a few minutes to make sure he was alright, Will looked about the camp, quickly catching the amused golden eyes of the succubus who had watched him, he now realised. His face turned crimson with embarrassment and ducked his gaze, looking back down at his stained and wet tunic. The sun would dry it out shortly, he didn’t doubt, but the stain would last him a good while.
Within a few minutes, Ruby had called to group to pick up their trek once again.

They made good progress that morning, despite the challenges that crippled them – both Artica and Carman were starving, utterly deprived of nutrition for several days and now had little more to give. Lullima was faring better than they, having consumed food from Carman’s pack at least more recently, but her stomach had lost some of its pudge and groaned often and loudly.
Ruby of course was burdened with her recent meal, but waddled purposefully onwards, envigored by her nutrition and resolve. Before her, Will’s hunger was subdued by the substance he consumed earlier, but his muscles still felt weak and lethargic, even just after the first hour of walking. The white syrup might have been thick and filling, but it provided little in the way of energy for his trek.
Oddly, Will drew a sense of comfort from the close proximity of the succubus – the way Lullima had looked at him before made him rather wary of being by himself. The elf looked positively murderous at the fact Ruby had been with him and every time he looked back at her, she would switch her gaze to glare at him, her eyes ablaze.
Eventually, with the sun soaring overhead, Ruby called for their group to halt, at least for a couple of minutes. The scenery around them had scarcely changed, but that was to be expected – the orc territory in the wastelands stretched for miles and miles in every direction.
Exhausted, Will collapsed to the ground, needing no further urging to remain standing. There was a cuff to the back of his head as Lullima strode past him in a huff, the pale elf’s face hot and flustered by their forced march. Ruby gave a slight chuckle as Will winced, patting the halfling’s head as she walked past.
‘Don’t mind her, little toy,’ she urged, her red skin shiny and glistening with slight sweat in the gleam of the sun. ‘She’s just jealous of you. Pay her no heed.’
Her words weren’t a whole lot of comfort to the halfling as they offered little in the way of reassurance that Lullima wouldn’t act out in some way against him. He didn’t believe her to want him dead when she was using his face, but she certainly acted like she wouldn’t have cared if he died.
Carman and Artica appeared to be in conversation, as they had been sporadically during their march, before the human turned to the succubus, who had just taken a seat not far from Lullima. Artica studied her bulging gut warily, before speaking, her tone harsh.
‘We’ve been walking for days now,’ she rasped, ‘with nothing to eat. Where are we headed? And how far until we get there?’
‘Not long now,’ Ruby purred, caressing her bloated belly fondly, breathing deeply. ‘About a day’s march, I believe. Then you are free. Is that suitable for you?’
Artica nodded abruptly, before turning to her companion, walking back to her. Will watched, frowning, as the human made no move to sit, instead continuing to walk in the direction they had been headed.
And kept walking.
Ruby’s eyes flashed as she turned to Lullima, growling at the elf.
‘Get her.’
The succubus too burdened to run, the elf immediately leapt to her feet with surprising speed, running after the human. The harpy gave a squark, attempting to position herself in the path of the sprinting elf, but with her wings still manacled such an action was off-balanced and ineffective as Lullima simply shoved past Carman, bolting after the fleeing prisoner.
At the sound of pounding footsteps, Artica picked up her own pace, dust visible to Will’s eyes as a marker for their distance as she ran as fast as she could. But with her hands manacled behind her back and the wan hope a human had at outrunning an elf, it wasn’t long before Will spied the two figures fall in a tackle, faint screams reaching him.
After a small scuffle, Will watched with abstract horror as he saw Lullima dragging back the kicking and screaming woman back to their camp. As he watched, the elf paused her heaving to slap Artica several times, beating her, before continuing to haul her along the dusty ground.
Carman watched on anxiously, turning back to Ruby with a stricken expression.
‘Please, Ruby, please leave her be, we’re starving and just want to-’
‘Not another word,’ the succubus ordered, her golden eyes flashing at the harpy, ‘or you’ll be my meal instead.’
The feathered woman bit back her plea, her face contorting with pain and helplessness. Artica’s screaming grew louder and more profound as she was dragged close to her inevitable doom, crying bloody murder at the elf and awaiting succubus in equal volume. Ruby tutted at the human as she was dragged into the slight camp, deposited by Lullima before her feet.
‘…I am not food!’ Artica shrieked, writhing on the ground with maniacal intensity. ‘I am not your food! I am not your slave! Leave me! Let me leave! Let me leave!’
‘All you had to do was stay,’ Ruby tutted in response, licking her lips. ‘Yet you chose to break the one law in this otherwise lawless land. That, my dear, is on you.’
‘I am not your meal!’ Artica shouted, before Lullima slapped at her again, the tips of her elfish ears a bright red.
‘Shut your fucking mouth, you twat,’ she ordered, breathing heavily from exertion, her eyes alight with sadistic glee. ‘Eat her, Ruby, oh please eat her! Eat her and take me, please, I want to feel you again! I need it, I need it now.’
Ruby’s swollen belly grumbled approvingly of the idea, eager for its next meal. Her gut was still tightly packed and swollen, but that was her power part as her bowels were busy processing and digesting her previous meal. Her stomach, however, was empty and impatient in its demand for its next occupant.
‘You sick fucks!’ Artica spat, trying to get to her feet. ‘You fat, sickening bastards! I’m not your food! I’m not your toy! Leave me be!’
‘Oh, you speak too much,’ Ruby replied, before advancing on the pitiful figure. ‘I think I’ll take my time with you. Taste you. Savour you. Enjoy licking every last inch of your worthless hide as I devour you.’
On her knees, Artica screamed in defiance as a response, before Ruby’s jaws opened impossibly wide, shoving the woman’s head in her mouth, moaning in appreciation to her taste. True to her word, the succubus’ tongue went to work, coating and licking Artica’s face before gulping and moving on to her neck. The woman’s whole body shuddered as her head went further inside, thrashing as much as she was able in a futile attempt to free herself.
Will watched on, horrified yet entranced as Lullima knelt before Ruby, a hand dropping to her crotch and massaging herself, gasping in pleasure as her eyes were locked upon what was happening before her. Ruby’s golden eyes were half-lidded in pleasure, lost in the pleasure of gorging upon another victim, moaning through her food in delight of the taste.
The halfling hardly dared to take a breath, only about five feet behind the elf, instinctively knowing that if he reminded her of his presence, she would almost certainly use him. So he sat, motionless, staring in entranced shock at the proceedings before him, watching as more and more of Artica passed by Ruby’s eager lips, forcing her shoulders and arms into her mouth.
Lullima moaned, clearly enjoying herself as her hand moved faster and faster, humping herself on her knees, enthralled with the sight before her. Will blinked, catching Carman’s horrified gaze, one that matched his own. But so long as they were quiet, at least they might avoid-
His stomach gave a low moan, begging for some form of food.
Almost immediately, Lullima whipped around to face him, her eyes alight with triumph and ecstasy, scrabbling to her feet and running on top of him. He tried to get up and get away, but such an attempt was futile at best. The elf dropped herself atop him, fighting off his attempts to break free, throwing him on his back and holding her sopping crotch above his face, pointing his body towards the succubus and her prey, before slamming her ass down.
Once more the sticky wetness from her underside slapped onto his face, slick and wet, sliding her slick lips all over his own, her asshole plonked right atop of his nose. Immediately he was suffocated once more by her oppressive aroma yet was unable to cough, the gooey mess over his mouth and nose buried deep within her ring of muscle which eased open to accommodate it.
Lullima moaned in gratification for her pleasure, squeezing her thighs around his ears and delighting in the way his body jerked and struggled to throw her off. But her focused weight upon his face was too heavy for the halfling, forced to endure the sensations and scents that suffocated him under her ass.
The thickly gel over his mouth robbed him of breathing any form of air with his mouth, his nose incapacitated by her second hole as it throbbed and hungrily tried to accommodate anything deeper into it. But his nose was only so small and wasn’t able to provide much menial pleasure for her by insertion alone.
Grunting with pleasure, she began to grind down on him once more, using the whole of his face as a toy to grate her underside on, her crotch rubbing from his forehead, all along his features until her ass was over his chin, then back again. It was a disgusting way of condemning him to a rancid, smothering abuse, but at least it provided him with windows to breathe past her large swathes of her underside over his face.
But as her pleasure heightened, her moments became tighter, faster, humping his head into the ground beneath her as she fucked his face with her ass and crotch. His world became her dominance over him, using him, abusing him, careless for his safety or survival as she rubbed his face raw with her intensity.
But, through it all, a voice cut through the haze of rapturous madness that held her in its grasp.
‘Lullima!’
The elf paused with her cunt enveloping his nose, providing him with the ability to gratefully intake air through his mouth, ignoring the sickeningly sweet taste that coated his tongue.
‘Get off him! I want him here, now!’
Ruby’s voice was strained and uncompromising, but the elf still hesitated.
‘What?’ she replied, her voice perplexed. ‘Not me? What do you-’
‘Now, elf!’
Will squinted at the sudden light over his eyelids and a relief from his cheekbones as her oppressive weight was lifted and he sat up, coughing and wiping away the gunk over his eyes to open them. Blearily, he looked around, before goggling at the sight before him.
If he thought Ruby’s gut was impressive before, it now looked impossibly bloated, bulbous and swollen to incredible extents. Her skin was tight and looking as if hardly able to contain her prey, with her underbelly pressured and her filled guts visible as they were pressed against their fleshy exterior.
Her whole belly churned and quivered with excitement as her meal struggled within her, sloshing helplessly in her stomach juices, as her meaty tomb groaned and compressed around her. A huge array of sounds was emanating from Ruby, primarily from her guts and stomach, with escaping gasses, squelches, moans and bubbling all audible to the halfling as he stared in shock.
‘Now, half-uuuuuuuuurp!’ Ruby began, quickly cut off by a sudden belch that took her by surprise. She recovered, groaning to her feet, her massive trembling gut shaking heavily with that action. The succubus pointed to the ground before her, right before her cock, incredibly erect and desperately fighting to not be covered by the mass of her hanging gut.
‘Do you want to sate me?’ she asked, her golden eyes looking feverish with her abundance of highs and emotions, her hands straining to hold up her gut, moaning whenever it twitched or churned as Artica continued to fight from the inside. Will gulped, unsure what to say.
He knew that, even though she was asking, if he complied there would be no avenue of retreat should he choose to change his mind. And she wouldn’t be gentle, either – he knew by now that submitting himself to her would be a rough, abusive experience.
And yet…
Somehow, he almost found pleasure in it – it wasn’t nearly the same for Lullima’s horny ravaging of his face, but instead it was a longing urge, a loving need from Ruby that she longed for his mouth. She could have consumed him long ago, yet chose to spare him. And she might be degrading and uncaring as she got off, but afterwards she was tender and caring.
Besides, he was also starving, and willing to take what he could get at a time like this. And if he said no, doubtless he’d be returned to the sadistic arms of Lullima to resume her torturous pounding.
With a small nod, Will slowly shuffled forward, mesmerised by her gargantuan belly, placing his hands against her flesh which felt well and truly aflame. Her belly button seemed to strain out to him and he kissed it, lapping gently at her cute little indent as the growling and glugging from within her only grew louder.
Ruby moaned at his tongue, slight as it was, before one of her hands grabbed at his head, forcing him to his knees before her, hefting up her groaning and chrning gut to allow him access to her expectant cock. He complied, grabbing her shaft in two hands and pulling it down from her underside, already rock-hard and its tip glistening.
Before he could place it in his mouth, he heard a whine from behind him.
‘Ruby, I…why him?’ Lullima demanded, stamping her foot, her whingy voice pained with confusion. ‘I want you! I want you to ravage me, to-’
‘I want him, elf, an-oohhhhhh!’
Ruby was cut off by her involuntary moan as Will, a liver of cheek spurring him, took her tip into his mouth and drew it into his mouth as far as he could, his jaw widening to simply accommodate her sheer size. But her cock responded eagerly, filling his mouth and eagerly seeking passage down his throat, blissfully coating itself in his saliva, thrilled with the way his thin throat constricted and squeezed against its length.
The weight of her gut was dropped upon the halfling’s shoulders and he buckled momentarily, gagging as the fleshy mass forced him deeper, wedging his head as far up her shaft as he could, trapped in the small pocket of room available at the base of her cock, just at her pelvis.
Her musky aroma was once more suffocating to him, but this time it was almost exciting, breathing in the primal fumes of the succubus, sampling the rich pungency of her underside. Her body shook with pleasure as she thrusted her hips to ensure she was as deep as she could be, panting heavily at his work.
Soon, she was gasping and moaning as she fucked his mouth, unable to move much but getting off incredibly easily to her ecstatic senses, overwhelming her with her need to messily expunge her pleasure into him. Careless of the dejected elf watching her, of the distraught harpy witness to her friend becoming nothing but food for her gut, she grunted and groaned with effort as she focused on the two things that mattered – how incredibly full and bulbous she felt and the halfling, hidden by her colossal gut but fastened upon her cock like a lifeline in an attempt to suck her dry.
It took hardly a minute for her to reach her agonising climax, gushing her load through her pulsating cock, past his mouth and down his throat, unloading into his stomach his reward for his service to her, draining her balls in a rush of cum. She didn’t scream, but she did moan, grunting in dominating pleasure and control over him, as Artica inside her slowly became silent from her struggling, soon to become waste through her bowels to make room for the next.
With no small amount of effort, she slid herself free from Will’s throat, lifting her gut off of his shoulders, massaging it contentedly as she stepped back to get a look at him. The halfling was kneeling on the ground, breathing desperately, looking worn out from his service to Lullima and herself, but the hopeful glint in his eyes amused her.
‘That was perfect,’ she murmured to him, looking at him lovingly. ‘Look after yourself and that mouth of yours, I don’t want it worn out with anything unnecessary. Alright? Save your strength for my needs, and I’ll make sure to reward you for it.’
Will nodded in understanding, his stomach gratified at the dollop of sustenance it had received. Ruby’s golden eyes glimmered approvingly at him, before looking at the two others of their group.
‘Neither of you are to abuse the halfling,’ she ordered, looking pointedly at the elf. ‘On the pain of your lives, lest you want to join our fellow escapee. Understood?’
Sullenly, Lullima complied, though as she made to glare at the halfling as Ruby turned away, Will felt only more endangered than before.
RavenousAppetite
New to the forum

Lawless Wasteland Series, Chapter 5/5: All Mine

Postby RavenousAppetite » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:44 am

Tags: Vore, F/F, Unwilling, Sex, Blowjob, Futa, Succubus, Elf, Fantasy, Degrading, Praise, Bloating, Digestion, Mention of Scat. Any and all feedback is deeply appreciated if you would like to share, either reply or dm me :-)

There was a low, orange glow against the scuttle of clouds with the backdrop of a starry sky – a peculiar fact that stuck out to Will as unusual, but he couldn’t place his finger as to why. Hardly able to continue mindlessly putting one foot in front of the other, the demand upon him to comprehend what a visible shine of light after the sun had set felt like an impossible task for him.
Thickly, he voiced his observation aloud to the others in hope they would be able to make sense of it.
‘There’s light in the sky,’ he stated drearily, stirring the interest of those around him with the first words spoken in a good many hours. The three others first looked to him, then up into the sky, where they, too, could see the glow. It was Carman who realised what it meant.
‘A town!’ she squawked suddenly, her stance suddenly revigorated. Her head perked up, instinctively attempting to open her wings and fly to confirm her deduction, but the manacles restraining her held her in check. She cursed, whipping around to Ruby.
‘We made it! It must only be another hour or so’s travel away – even visible over the next ridge or so!’
It had been a little over a day since Artica can been consumed by the red succubus and the atmosphere was understandably taught ever since. Their pace had been slowed dramatically by Ruby’s incredibly overburdened gut, with the only means to travel any worthwhile distance involved the halfling walking before the succubus, bent slightly over to help share the burden of her gut upon his shoulders and back.
It was a demeaning pose, to be sure, not to mention an uncomfortable one, but he found he didn’t mind it – the weight of her seemed somehow infatuating, astonishing him with how her body could accommodate so much mass inside it, not to mention the digestion massage he received from it. Even when the boner she occasionally had when looking down at him that stuck into his back felt gratifying.
A few hours later, their pace increased as Ruby deposited half her load by the wayside, taking the time to finally sate Lullima’s prior whinging and taking the elf as she unloaded her mess. Carman and Will did their best to avoid the sounds, sight and smell of them, but there was only so much they could do.
They rested for the night, this time Ruby spending it with a needy Lullima, the elf infatuated with her gut and pampering the succubus with her attention and love. Will didn’t mind much, but felt notably concerned of the lack of sympathy he was allocated by the succubus – too little of it, he feared, and she would see him as disposable.
Or, in her case, consumable.
The next day, they had trekked on, Carman, Lullima and Will all showing signs of their utter lack of energy, walking with their heads down and dragging their feet, empty bellies growling, purely focusing upon the next step they needed to take, saving their strength the best they could.
By contrast, Ruby seemed bouncing with energy, fuelled by her latest two meals, her gut now simply pudgy after expunging herself from the digested human on their midmorning break. As motivation for whenever one of them flagged, she had offered her services to carry them – though, unfortunately, the only way she could do that was inside her now-empty belly.
With no sign of civilisation or promise that they would find food, spirits were low as they all realised that they could be finding their way through Ruby’s system within the next day or so as sustenance for the succubus. Most wary of the fact was Carman, who suffered no delusions on her place on the – quite literal – food chain. The only question was if Lullima or Will was higher up than the other.
But at Will’s observation of a town, the harpy, elf and halfling had all brightened with hope, raising their gazes and looking at each other. But above them all, spoke Ruby.
‘I’d say you are correct, harpy,’ the red-skinned succubus purred, her golden eyes glinting with mischievous delight. ‘What say we push on for the night, then? Are you all able to do so?’
‘Let me fly on ahead,’ Carman urged, rattling against her chains as she appeased to the demonette. ‘Please. I can have them get food prepared for us, even collect us with horses if they have them, please, please take these off!’
‘How do I know that?’ Ruby queried, arching a sceptical eyebrow. ‘There’s nothing preventing you from flying to the town, identifying us as enemies and having us killed on sight. And wouldn’t you like that, hmm?’
Lullima glared at the harpy, the famished elf by Ruby’s side and looking gaunt and starving. Carman looked at them helplessly, shaking her head.
‘I…wha- no! I wouldn’t!’ she pleaded, her eyes wide. ‘I’m just…so hungry, I haven’t eaten in…in…’
She shook her head helplessly, trying to remember the last time she consumed a morsel of food that wasn’t the arid green leaves off a brush.
‘None of us have,’ Lullima growled, looking at Will for a moment. ‘Ruby’s the only one who has, because she’s been eating the others. You’re not the only one starving, bitch.’
‘Then I’ll get you food and come back here!’ she exclaimed, her tone becoming desperate. ‘Please, can I get these chains off? There’s no need for them anymore!’
‘I can see reason in that, harpy,’ Ruby eventually admitted, her eyes glinting in the twilight. ‘Get a fire going, halfling, and we’ll take these chains off you. We’ll get comfortable and wait for you, alright?’
Even in the gloom, Will could see the gratification flash upon the harpy’s face as the succubus relented, her posture sagging with relief. Obediently, the halfling set to making a fire, gathering some of the small scrub around them and lighting it with his tinderbox. With the small light illuminating them, the succubus beckoned the harpy over to them, gesturing to Lullima.
‘Let’s get these chains off, then,’ she announced slyly, a cast to her eyes that caused Will to find himself suddenly doubting the follow-through of the succubus’ offer to the harpy. But he seemed the only one to think that way, the elf grumbling to herself as she procured the key for the harpy’s manacles.
Carman knelt before the elf to provide Lullima easy access to her wings as she bent over, fitting the key in the lock. But as she did, Will watched as the elf bent over before Ruby, the succubus quickly eying her presented ass with lust, her red hand massaging her shaft expectantly to stir herself up as she positioned herself ready to penetrate the elf.
‘Better bring us something fucking good, chicken,’ Lullima muttered, twisting the key to one of the shackles. ‘If you don’t, I’ll be sure that we cou-ohhhhhhhHHHH!’
Her body jerked instinctively as Ruby thrusted herself into the behind of the unexpecting elf, but the succubus’ hand on the back of her neck prevented her from straightening, keeping Lullima locked in her bent-over pose. Her eyes widened at the intrusion, initially resisting the succubus’ penetration with an awkward shimmy.
‘Ruby!’ she gasped, as the succubus began to work back and forth on the elf, stretching her hole with her stiffening cock. ‘I…I didn’t-ungh…I didn’t-ungh-want to-ungh-do this right-ungh-now! Plea-ungh-se, can-ungh-can I just-ungh…ungh…just-ungh…’
Her resistance faltered as she gave in to the pounding, moaning lowly in rhythm to Ruby’s thrusts as they rocked her entire body. Carman looked back in confusion, quickly disgusted by Lullima’s expression in her open-mouth daze, drool trickling from her mouth and running down her chin. But, as she looked back, the harpy realised that one of the manacles were unlocked, leaving her free to use her wings. With a triumphant squawk, she opened up her arms to take off.
But before she could flap them, a heavy hand gripped the back of her neck, holding her in an iron clamp and hoisting the harpy from her feet before she could fly away. She gave a horrified scream as she looked back to the salivating face of Ruby as she held the distressed harpy, gazing longingly at her prey.
‘Oh, I’m sorry, little bird,’ she whispered in a voice that suggested she was anything but. ‘I’m just so hungry…’
The harpy’s shrill scream was soon cut off as her head became enveloped by the succubus’ lips, her tongue furiously licking and tasting her as Ruby moaned in delight. Her thrusting into Lullima became more profound as the demonette used both hands to fend off the flapping wings and kicking legs of her prey, shoving her shoulders past her lips as her gullet sucked at Carman’s head.
Will watched on in fascinated horror, but knowing better now than to aid the harpy. Instead, with the three of them occupied, he had an easy opportunity to escape, to flee towards the town before them without much threat of being hunted down. He could hide in the dark shroud of night and tread softly to give no indication to he would go, able to slink away without a trace.
But is that what he wanted?
What would be the point? There were bound to reach the town by the morrow, and there was always a risk of disobeying Ruby – if he was caught, somehow, then he, too, would be making his way down her insatiable gullet. But if he stayed, then he could even be rewarded and praised by her.
It was worth waiting another night.
Through her half-lidded gaze, as Ruby looked on the halfling as she pounded the elf, gorging herself upon the harpy, gulping her down her prey, she watched the submissive form of Will simply kneel and watch on, making no move to escape or resist what was going on. Sucking on the harpy’s abdomen, she moaned in delight.
Good halfling.
Ruby’s gut began to bulge, growing as Carman’s head entered her stomach, filling her nicely. Her sodden wings inside the cavernous wet surroundings proved useless, despite how recklessly she squirmed and struggled to escape. She kicked her legs, still outside the succubus’ mouth, but such a wan attempt to escape only excited her predator even more, who delighted in the harpy’s thrashing.
Lullima’s moans continued to echo out as the succubus’ gut grew against her back, pinning her down as she revelled in her submission to the demonette. The elf might have enjoyed dominating the halfling, grinding down on someone weaker and smaller than herself, but her true fantasies lay in getting railed by the dominant succubus, utterly at her pleasure and so sinfully desired.
Had the elf knew the succubus’ gaze was solely upon the halfling, moaning as she slurped at her meal, sucking now on the harpy’s thighs, she would have been affronted. But with her gaze fixated forward as she was pounded from behind, under the growing gut of Ruby, she knew only pleasureful pain from the succubus’ cock and weight of her gut pressing down upon her.
But Will could see the lustful longing in the eyes of the red-skinned demonette as she looked at him, her hands now on the elf’s curvaceous ass, squeezing and gripping her soft flesh with her fingers as she lapped at Carman’s calves, moving soon onto her feet. The bulge in her waist was once more astounding to him as it managed to contain itself and its prey, trembling in excitement with its meal.
With a wet slurp and moan, the last of the harpy vanished from sight down the succubus’ ravenous gullet, the final bulge travelling down her throat and into her stomach, which soon brought up a string of rancid burps as she cleared some of the trapped gasses in her gut. She paused her thrusting as she belched, leaving Lullima to whine in protest, before doubling her vigour in her rhythm and almost driving the elf into the dirt.
But despite her clear enjoyment with the elf, her ecstatic gaze beckoned to Will, enticing him closer as she panted and grunted away at Lullima. Obediently, the halfling stepped forward, transfixed by the succubus to think of nothing else, let alone ever considering the possibility of escape.
But this wasn’t the same as the night she was chained up; she held no enchantment over him that wasn’t his own infatuation with her – her body, her rapture, her scent and sounds she made. Unintentionally, her dominance and control over him had elicited a response that was close to love from the halfling.
‘More,’ she groaned, breathless after swallowing her meal and her relentless thrusting into the elf. She looked down at the halfling, drool running down her cheek.
‘More,’ she repeated, appearing dazed. ‘More, I…I need more.’
‘More what?’ Will murmured, eyeing her bulging gut. It was huge, of course, but the harpy was starved and scrawny and he could see that there was probably room for more. He looked up at her with large doe eyes, obedient and wishing nothing more than to appease.
‘More what?’
‘More…pressure,’ she grunted, slapping Lullima’s ass, causing the elf to scream. ‘Your mouth, open your fucking mouth. Now.’
At the order, Will opened his mouth, to which the succubus spat in, a dollop of saliva and drool moistening his orifice in preparation for her shaft. Without moving away, he patiently waited for her as she moaned once more, pulling out of the elf with a wet schlop and turning to the halfling. As she pulled out of her, Lullima exclaimed in shock and disbelief, but her complaint meant nothing as Ruby offered the halfling her glistening cock, hardly able to see him under her swollen, churning gut.
Will looked at the presented shaft for a second or two, committing himself for her, before opening his mouth to accommodate as much as he could as she thrusted her girth past his lips, moaning at the sensation. The taste of her cock held another flavour, one he recognised as Lullima’s, identifiable by her previous faceriding sessions.
The succubus moaned in ecstatic bliss as she shoved her cock down further, down his throat, swearing and cursing at him as she fucked his mouth, her bulging gut pressing down on his face and head. Her sweaty red skin felt burning hot to his touch, and from inside he could hear the bubbling and gurgling as she devoured her prey as the harpy weakly thrashed around inside her.
Her hand went to the back of his head, holding him roughly as she pumped him back and forth, animalistically grunting in primal pleasure that his mouth and throat provided her. Will’s world was subjected to the stench of her underside and compressive underbelly, jerked back and forth without care to his being as an instrument for her pleasure.
He could hear Lullima whine to the succubus, shrieking in contempt and distaste to the sight before her as she was replaced, her words muffled by the oppressive rumblings from Ruby’s stomach. The succubus paid not a slither of attention to her, building up in her swollen rapture as her cursing grew louder, belittling him, scorning him, derating him in a furious desire to dominate him.
Within a handful of seconds her whole body and gut trembled with a convulsive force, shuddering against him as she almost doubled over, the whole length of her cock throbbing as it shot its load into the halfling’s stomach, spurting deep within him. Will was forced to his knees by her contraction, smothering him as she forced herself as deep as she was able, giving a long, drawn-out wordless moan of delight.
Lullima shrieked in hurt of her rejection, to which Ruby recovered and replied, Will struggling to hear what might be going on in his little suffocating pit under her gut. But instead of being relieved of the cock down his throat, Will gagged as he was pulled down as Ruby lied on the ground, groaning with the effort and pressure upon her abdomen from her weight of food.
She lied back with a thud, Will drawing himself up off her cock with a gasp, desperately taking back his breath, looking up the length of her body, eyes widening at the sight before him.
Lullima held herself over the succubus’ face, her skirt hiked up and underside bared for the succubus’ tongue which lapped eagerly at the elf’s sweetness. Will stared as Ruby licked and sucked at the elf’s cunt, doubling her intensity as Lullima lowered herself to sit on the succubus’ face, holding the demonette’s horns as she rubbed herself on her.
The halfling only saw for a few seconds before Ruby blindly scrabbled for his head once more, shoving it down on her cock, aroused once more and needy for attention. Chocking initially, Will forced his throat to relax and accommodate her length past the back of his mouth, once more drawing her inside, moving his head up and down.
The suffocated moans of the succubus and lighter gasps of ecstasy from the elf reached his ears over the quivering mountain that was Ruby’s belly, the red mound of flesh all he could see as he tried to look at them. He could feel his own moans from his throat vibrate the succubus’ cock, causing her to arch her back, thrusting her waist into the air with pleasure.
But Ruby’s urge – no, need – for more could not be sated. Her tongue began wetting the elf’s asscheeks in preparation, eagerly sucking on her skin as her bloated gut still cried out for more. The elf was mindless of the demonette’s intentions, too wrapped in her self-absorbed ecstasy to be aware of her impending fate.
Her churning gut fuelling her desire for consumption, Ruby’s mouth widened, sucking the elf past her lips, excitedly thrusting her hips into the halfling’s mouth, who was unable to see what was going on. Lullima moaned in pleasure, totally giving into all the wet and glorious sensations on her underside, building up to her climax. Eagerly, the succubus gulped her down even further.
Will could feel the contortion of Ruby’s body from between her legs, her moaning trembling her entire gut and legs, her cock harder than ever before as it strained once more to reach as deep into him as she could. Her gullet working overtime, the demonette sucked the oblivious elf further into her, deeper and deeper to her expectant stomach, her jaws stretching wider than ever before to accommodate her prey.
Lullima screamed and convulsed as she reached her peak, gushing inside the succubus before looking down, realising almost her entire body had been consumed. Her screamed turned into one of fear as she desperately tried to wriggle out of Ruby’s betrayal, but without success.
Her pleads fell upon deaf ears as the rapture Ruby felt doubled with her prey’s helplessness, struggling feebly inside her turning every sense of pain and pleasure up to eleven. Her gut felt close to bursting as it accommodated the elf alongside the harpy, digestion working overtime as it churned and bubbled, the last of the elf’s screaming and pleading dying as Ruby’s lips closed around her head.
Gulping fiercely, the succubus burped tremendously, her whole body lit aflame with delight as she gasped and wiggled, humped and jiggled, contorted and moaned, fucked and groaned, spasmed and pulsed, churned and convulsed until she could hold it back no more, screaming as her cock exploded inside of the halfling, erupting with her white syrup with such force Will had to pull his head away and off after several seconds for fear of drowning.
As he did, her cock continued to pump, her cum spurting over herself and oozing down her shaft, getting all over her gigantic gut and the poor halfling. Will coughed and spluttered at the sheer volume of her load, breathing desperately as her intense orgasm petered out.
The succubus lay on her back, moaning weakly in delight of the circumstances, her gut truly massive as it gargled on its victims, digesting away at them with gusto as Lullima screamed and protested from inside her. Will eyed it with awe, amazed by her strained skin, holding its prey in her fleshy tomb.
‘Come here,’ Ruby gasped breathlessly, exhausted after her orgasm, her golden eyes searching for him but unable to look past the giant extent of her gut. Obediently, Will crawled over to her, his chin and shirt stained with the dribble and aftermath of her climax. The succubus beckoned to him, kissing him as he came closer, passionately and lovingly.
‘Oh, god,’ she moaned, panting. ‘Oh, fuck, I love you. I want you around me, pleasuring me, never leaving me. Alright? Will you do that for me?’
Will looked deep into her slitted golden eyes, her pupils dilated with her enthral for him, her heartbeat audible from her chest as it hammered away in her ribcage. Is this what he wanted? He could get up and leave her, now, and make for the town and be free of this life forever.
Or he could stay.
Cautiously, he nodded wordlessly, much to the gratified grin on the demonette, who slumped her head back with relief as her body began to die down from her high, getting to focus upon digesting away at her colossal meal inside her, drowsiness pulling at her efforts to stay awake.
‘Good pet,’ she murmured, a hand stroking him tenderly, pulling him close to her to cuddle him. ‘You’ll be my pet, okay? My little toy to use, my little pet to cuddle. Okay? Mine. All mine.’
Unopposed to the idea, Will allowed himself to be pressed against the hefty warmth of her gut, enjoying the heat and bubbling massage from her insides as she digested away at her prey, drawing comfort from each other’s presence as sleep claimed them both.

I hope you have enjoyed my first story and I would be sincerely grateful to know what you think of it! Let me know of any ways I can improve and what you might like to see next, once again either as a reply or dm, and if you have any direct commissions you would like to make then I am open to take those too :-) It means much to me that you chose to read my story, and for that I am grateful, and hope to write more for you to enjoy!
RavenousAppetite
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!