Endzone - Furry Anal Vore story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Endzone - Furry Anal Vore story

Postby Depreyved » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:23 am

First time writing yiffy stories in general, let alone a vore story! Constructive criticism is welcome!

General tag warnings: Anal Vore (obviously!), voyeurism, cheating. (Again, this is my first run at this. If I did any of the warnings wrong, please let me know!)

Endzone
By Depreyved

Keil stealthily let himself into the dorm, just as he’d done dozens of times before. It hadn’t ever really been an issue with either of the occupants, despite not even living in the building. Of course, considering one of the roommates living there was his boyfriend, a dear fox named Mark, it was far easier to explain.

He didn’t even kick off his shoes, knowing that Mark and he were going to be heading out to study shortly after. The dorm was typical of a pair of college boys, lived in without being messy, a pair of mismatched loveseats and an armchair sitting around the TV and sound system, more or less crowding out the small kitchenette. The dorm room was just big enough for two people to live in, especially when one was so much larger than… the… other…

Keil’s thoughts ground to a halt as he made his way to the closed door he knew lead to Mark’s room… The other door was slightly ajar. The door he knew lead to Mark’s roommate’s abode…

Warren.

Warren was a massive lion, football player, overall jock. Occasionally harsh with his attempts at humor, more than a few of his jokes have landed flat with Mark and Keil, on the handful of times they’d all hung out together. Mark had been rooming with him all semester, and they’d gotten along well from everything Keil had heard… Not that he would have been worried about Mark trying anything with the huge lion…

Keil, however, much to his chagrin, had a slight case of wandering eyes where Warren was concerned… But hey, when you’re barely half the height of someone, it’s difficult to keep your eyes from wandering at eye level…

Which lead to his current eyeful… Apparently Warren was still home, or had just gotten home from practice, and had neglected to close his door entirely… Because the small otter had an eyeful of a bottomless, muscular lion barely a handful of feet away. Eyes wide, he stared through the inch or so of space afforded by the slightly open door, unable to tear his gaze away from the sight.

Warren, of course, was in very good shape, and Keil couldn’t help but admire the sight of the lion’s sculpted calves, muscular thighs, and toned, chiseled ass… Warren was of course turned away, in the process of digging through a drawer for new underwear and pants. The slim, tuft-tipped tail rode high over the massive lion’s ass, actually giving Keil a brief view of that pink tailhole hidden between, as well as the impressive set of balls and hanging, flaccid shaft Warren was packing…

“I shouldn’t be looking… I shouldn’t be, Mark’s just in the other room…” Keil thought to himself, but despite that he found himself creeping closer, trying to get a better view… He’d admitted to Mark in confidence that he’d been rather attracted to Warren on a physical level, but the lion’s personality had prevented it from being more than simple lust, despite the discovery that Warren played for both teams, as it were… After one drunken night out with friends, before he’d stumbled off to bed, Warren had even referred to the two of them as ‘cuties’.

Unbeknownst to him, Keil’s webbed paw had moved to the door, nudging it ever so slightly and producing a nearly inaudible creak. Warren continued rummaging through his drawer, seeming to have trouble deciding on his underwear for the evening, tawny-furred tailtip swaying back and forth to an unheard beat.

The otter was practically breathless, just imagining… Warren had just gotten back from practice, and his overactive imagination had him thinking he could nearly smell the lion’s musk from here. His breath caught, however, when Warren straightened, turning slightly to the side, glancing to the other side of the room.

Keil froze, preparing to walk quickly (and Quietly) away from the door, planning to act as if he’d just entered the dorm. The lion, however, just moved to the other side of his room, taking out a pair of black slacks from a wardrobe and moving back towards the center of the room, even closer to the door…! Keil couldn’t believe his luck and bent down a little more, nearly pressing his face against the slightly open door, one paw resting on it as he took in the sight of the jock’s massive backsi-

Warren moved faster than he would have thought possible for such a massive lion. One second, the diminutive otter was leaning against the door. The next, he’d been snagged around the scruff by one huge, black-padded paw, tugged into the room. The door closing behind him with a soft click was the moment he realized, not only had he been caught, but he must have been caught when he first started peeping…

“Gotcha.” Warren said, his grin revealing a set of sharp pearly white fangs. The lion towered over him, both by height and bearing. Keil was average height for an otter, which meant compared to the massive lion, his face was right about level with Warren’s navel.

“W-Warren, I uh, that- I, that…!” The now mortified otter stammered eloquently, and Warren placed a finger to his lips, shushing him.

“Don’t try to bullshit me, otter boy. You were gettin’ an eyeful.” The lion’s deep voice chastised softly, making Keil squirm. “Peepin’ through my door while I’m changin’…? Invasion of privacy, little guy…” His playfully lecturing tone was mostly countered, however, by the fact that Keil was at the perfect hight to see Warren’s ‘lion’s pride’ in its (even soft) rather intimidating glory. The flaccid shaft was easily the girth of Keil’s rudder, and just one of the lion’s impressive pair of balls was the size of his head…!

“You aren’t even ashamed, are ya…?” Warren growled above him softly, drawing the otter’s attention back upward, away from the eye-level junk of the lion. “Here ya are, caught in the act, and you’re still ogling me.” The huge lion sighed, crossing his arms before him. Warren was still wearing his varsity jacket and a black tee shirt that clung to the muscles of his chest, and Keil found himself trying to stammer out an apology again without raising his voice. Mark was only fifteen or so feet away, albiet through two walls, and likely with headphones on as he played video games or worked on assignments.

“N-no I wasn-” He was cut off by the lion stooping down to look him in the eye, raising one brown eyebrow. Keil ran a paw through his shock of blue hair, flushing, and came clean. “Fine… Fine! I was peeking, OK…?? I glanced through and saw… I didn’t mean to peek, it’s just that your a…” He trailed off, tugging the collar of his shirt with a thumb.

“That my…?” Warren prompted, before he gave a rumbling chuckle. “Oh, you mean my ass…!” He declared, before grinning and turning to give Keil a full view of that muscular backside. “Well if ya wanted a look, you coulda just asked…” The lion teased with a slightly dark chuckle. “Hell, you could touch it if you want, I’m sure Mark wouldn’t mind…”

Mark… Mark! Right, Mark! His boyfriend! They hadn’t been dating long, but still…!

Keil’s thoughts tried to focus on his vulpine boyfriend, probably working diligently in this very dorm, but as his thoughts turned to Mark, his nose finally caught up with the fact of where he was… The scent of Warren’s sweat and musk was heavy in the air, practically singeing his nostrils from how heavy it was in the air… And it was, in a word… intoxicating.

The color staining the otter’s cheeks hadn’t diminished in the slightest as Warren looked over a shoulder at him, a smirk playing on his lips. “Aw c’mon, it’s not that bad is it...~? I know I haven’t had a chance to shower yet...” The deep voiced lion teased, and Keil found himself shaking his head, eyes following the swaying brown tuft of fur at the tip of a swaying tail. “N-no, it’s nice, i-it uh… it’s…” Keil yet again managed to stammer himself to a halt, as if realizing he wasn’t making the situation better.

“Oh, so you do like it…” Warren gave a soft ‘hmm’ that was almost a purr, his huge paws rubbing over his ass and actually spreading it a bit, letting Keil get a view of the smooth pink muscle of the lion’s tailhole. “Well the offer’s closin’ fast…”

Keil would like to say he agonized. Hell, he probably should have agonized. But the fact of the matter was the scent in the air alone was pushing at him well below rational thought, and the next thing he knew he was rubbing his webbed paws over Warren’s chiseled ass. He marveled at the taut muscle, his expression openly awed. “God, you keep this thing toned…!” he whispered.

Warren gave another laugh and clenched his ass playfully, squeezing Keil’s paws between the cheeks and brushing his tail over the otter’s head. “Heh, I knew you were an ass man…” He growled teasingly, and pushed his hips backwards, pressing Keil against the door with the toned cheeks smashed around him.

Keil barely got out a muffled ‘eep’! Before he was pressed face first against one of Warren’s cheeks, his paws clenching at the lion’s ass as he tried his best not to swoon. The scent was making his head spin, and he squirmed softly against that rump. He was small enough that the cheeks alone were larger than his head, and while he wasn’t in pain, pressed against the door as he was, the force was an undeniable reminder of who was in charge.

“That’s right, water dog… Get as much as you wanna…” Warren growled as he ground his ass against most of Keil’s upper body for a few long moments before pulling just enough away that Keil could move again. To his delight, he didn’t feel Keil move away. Those paws continued rubbing over his ass, and then he felt a warm, wet sensation that could only mean one thing.

Keil blushed deeply as he gave a tentative lick to Warren’s broad tailhole. The sweat and musk made it salty, the scent making him shudder. Paws rested to either side as he started to rim the pink ring before him, the now slick muscle nearly as broad as his head. ‘This is wrong… so wrong… but fuck…’

“Fuuuck… You otters really are just itchin’ for a dive, aren’t you…?” Warren growled, before he pressed his hips back again, pressing Keil’s head against the wall, burying his muzzle against his tailhole and forcing that teasing tongue right into the lion’s ass!

Keil moaned despite himself, again muffled by the lion pressing against him. His tongue, long for his species, slid at least a couple inches into the lion’s tunnel, moaning all the while. Warren was grinding against him at this point, and the nearly mindless otter pressed back in kind, and he could feel the lion’s sphincter beginning to unclench, his face sliding deeper…

“Yo, Warren!” A voice called from outside the door, Keil could just barely hear it, making him start and his blood run cold. Mark… Fuck, Mark!

“Nyeah? What’s up, Mark?” Warren called, and to Keil’s muffled hearing, he sounded relatively nonchalant.

“You hear Keil come in? He’s supposed to be here soon.”

Keil’s expression couldn’t hope to be seen, still squashed between the lion’s backside and the door as he was, but he had the sudden, horrifying thought that Warren might reveal where he was.

“Hmmmmh…. Nnnnnope, haven’t heard him come in yet. But you know how otters are, he probably got distracted at the pool or somethin’.” Warren called back, working his ass against Keil’s face all the while. By degrees, he could feel his head pushing past that clenching sphincter, his face pushing into musky, slick darkness.

Shlllp

“Dude… really? You gotta stop saying stuff like that…” Mark’s voice was muffled to Keil now, but with his back against the wall he could still piece together what his boyfriend was saying through the vibrations. “Well, we’re heading out when he gets here, yeah?”

“Mmmmm, sure thing Mark…” Warren huffed, his breathing a little husky. The lion remained relatively motionless for a long couple of moments, before he gave a low growl and muttered. “We’re not done yet, K you slut…”

Keil could feel more than hear the words, but a shiver ran through him as he felt Warren push back against him even harder, pushing his head in to the neck. The lion’s tailhole was clenching in slow rhythm now, and as Keil’s paws scrambled about to find some way to convince Warren to let go, they encountered those tawny-furred, massive balls.

“Mmmmfff, those’ll be for later…” Warren growled as he pressed back again, his clenching backdoor working at Keil’s shoulders. Keil knew there were some furs that were able to do this… vore was only legal so long as it was consensual, but… Well, there were only so many ways to prove the person in someone’s gut or balls hadn’t wanted to be eaten.

With a squish, Keil’s shoulders popped into that stretching ring one after the other, and suddenly his arms were more or less pinned to his sides, unable to gain the purchase to push against Warren’s much larger frame. His paws rubbed ineffectually at the clenching cheeks to either side of him, and with a lurch, Keil was hauled into the air. A little over half of his body was sticking out of the lion’s ass as he moved the trapped otter with no effort, paws kicking in the air uselessly as his shoes slipped off.

Keil’s rump came in contact with the bed, and he heard/felt Warren chuckle. “Hard as a rock, huh K? Me too… Hope you’re ready for a wild ride…” The lion rumbled, as he saw Keil’s erection straining his pants. Warren had no concern for that however, and as he braced Keil’s backside on the bed, he sat down firmly.

SHLLRRK

The feel of the lion’s anus stretching around him as it pushed him deeper was unlike anything Keil had experienced before, and despite his mortification at how close Mark had come to seeing him in this position… Warren wasn’t wrong. He was harder than he had ever been, even as he felt his face push past a second sphincter inside Warren’s intestines as the lion sat on him, the otter’s hips sitting even with his stretched tailhole.

“Mmmmhh… Been a while since I’ve had anything back there… I hope you don’t mind...~!” Warren growled as he started to stand again, Keil’s now slightly lubricated form sliding back out of him before developing a rhythm. Up and down, up and down… down to the hips, and up so the otter could nearly pull his head free. Keil was panting inside the jock as he realized. Warren was using him as a dildo, and judging by the movements he felt, also likely jerking himself off as he did…

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The growls Warren was voicing weren’t even playing at being quiet anymore as he rode Keil’s body, one paw stroking his massive, stiff lionhood as he did. The feel of Keil’s now only occasionally struggling form deep inside him was delicious, made all the better by the fact that Mark was just in the next room. His breath was becoming more ragged as he got closer and closer to his peak.

Keil, for his part, was trying to figure some way to struggle free, but the musk, the slick fluids lubricating his smooth fur and soaking his clothes, the disorienting mix of pleasure, shame and mortification, and his own arousal was making it difficult to come up with anything coherent. He realized he’d actually came at some point during the ride, his pants sticky with his own seed as he felt the clenches around his form increase and redouble.

SCHLRK

His hips hit the edge of Warren’s tailhole, the lion grinding down against his hips.

SCHLNK

The rhythmic movements of Warren jerking himself were rapid now, showing how close he must be getting.

SHLRP

Keil’s hips finally slipped in, and his feet fell down straight, hitting the bed just as

SCHLLLP

As Warren slammed his hips down for the last time, Keil’s planted feet drove him Deep into the lion’s clenching ass. As Warren began to cum, the clenching around him became everything, his feet pulled away from the jock’s tailhole and tugging him deeper and deeper into the slick insides of Warren’s intestines.

Warren gave a muffled roar of pleasure as he barely got a condom on before he came. Gout after gout of feline cum ballooned out the durable rubber, easily a gallon or more before it finally petered out. It was a long few moments before the footballer caught his breath, one paw resting on his spent cock, the other on the bulge the otter was making in his belly. “Fuck… We’re doin’ that again, slut…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark came out of his room for the second time just as Warren was leaving his room, fully dressed. “Hey, you still haven’t seen Ke-” The fox cut off as he saw the bulge in Warren’s middle. “Warren… Who’s that..?”

Warren gave Mark a surprised look, before looking down at his lightly bulged gut, rubbing a paw over it. “This? I dunno, some slut. Thought I’d take ‘em for a ride.” He said nonchalantly. Mark gave him a look that wasn’t quite suspicion, but he looked over towards the door, where only two pairs of shoes were waiting, his, and Warren’s. Keil hadn’t been there yet…

“Well if you see him while you’re leaving, tell him I’m kicking him square in the rudder for being so late, yeah?” Mark grumbled as he turned back to his room and his studies.

Warren nodded and said farewell as he slid his shoes on. “I’ll keep an eye out there for him, Tod.” He agreed, using the term for male foxes that he knew annoyed Mark. As he closed the door behind him, he rubbed a hand over his gut, where Keil was coming down from the hormonal high and was now frozen with mortification and embarrassment. “And you… Don’t think I’m done with ya yet… You’re stickin’ with me for a while...~”
Depreyved
New to the forum

Re: Endzone - Furry Anal Vore story

Postby Skittles209 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:27 pm

Really great work. Should try asking for a gallery to post this and other works. Or do you have an account on another site?
Skittles209
Participator

Re: Endzone - Furry Anal Vore story

Postby JettCabino » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:25 pm

I would definitely be absolutely fine with being packed away inside Warren 's ass myself. Lions are freaking sexy as hell, and when built like that I can't help but fantasize~
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!