My first Vore Fic.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My first Vore Fic.

Postby cassfan1 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:05 am

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Soft vore

Safevore

Non-fatal Vore

Protective Vore

Partial Nudity

Breasts

F/M

Willing Pred

Protrctive Pred

Unwilling Prey

Female Predator

Male Prey

Tight Fit

Tight Belly

Big Belly

Wriggling Belly

Struggling Prey

Cassandra

Rapunzel

Eugene

As Rapunzel Cassandra and Eugene make their way to Pincosta, Rapunzel starts to get nervous when she remembers that Eugene is still wanted for theft. She asks Cassandra for help in trying to find somewhere to hide Eugene. Cassandra comes up with a plan, but neither Rapunzel or Eugene will be wild about it, espically Eugene.

"Raps. What's wrong?" Cassandra asked as she looked over at her antsy friend who was shaking her leg.

"We're almost to Pincosta and I just remembered that Eugene's still wanted for theft there."

"Of coures he is." Cassandra said with aggravation in her voice. "Is there anywhere he ISN'T wanted for theft?" Cassandra asked, exasperated by the situation.

"Pincosta is the only place. I think."

"So, what do you want to do?" Cassandra asked after she had calmed down slightly.

"We'll have to find somewhere to hide him, but I can't think of a good spot in the caravan for him to hide where he won't be found. Do you have any ideas?" Rapunzel asked, desperate for a solution that would keep Eugene out of jail, and out of spending the rest of his life working in the Mines of Malanay.

"Just give me a second to think." Cassandra said through a sigh as Rapunzel looked around nervously.

'Ok. Where am I going to hide Eugene where no one would think to look?" Cassandra sat and thought, and just when she thought she wasn't going to be able to think of a solution, her stomach let out a deep growl.

'That's it. I could hide Eugene in my belly. No one will think to look there, and it'll temporarily solve my hunger problem. It does seem kind of extreme though, and it borders on cruel, but it beats the fate that awaits him, and us, if he gets caught. Ok, I'll do it. I'll swallow Eugene whole and alive so no one will see him as we travel through Pincosta. Now all I have to do is tell Rapunzel. Here goes nothing.'

"Raps. I've got an idea. It's a little unorthodox, ok, it's a lot unorthodox, but it's guaranteed to work." Cassandra said as she stopped the caravan and looked at Rapunzel.

"Ok, what's your plan?" Rapunzel asked with relief that would be short lived.

"I'm going to swallow Eugene whole and alive and hold him in my belly until we're safely out of Pincosta, then I'll let him out."

It took a second for what Cassandra said to register.

"Oh, ok. That sounds..... WAIT?! YOU WANT TO WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU'LL KILL HIM!!" Rapunzel exclaimed, more than infuriated at Cassandras' suggestion.

'raps, keep your voice down.' Cassandra said with an aggravated whisper.

"Now," Cassandra continued. "I know this might sound dangerous, but unless you want him to mine copper for the rest of his life, on top of what they might do to us, then I don't see any other choice."

"Ok. You promise you won't hurt him?"

"He'll need some new clothes, and he'll need therapy for the impending trauma and nightmares he'll have after this is all over, but physicslly he'll be fine. Now, since we're already stopped, let's get him up so we can get this over with."
"Ok." Rapunzel agreed, but with a little bit of reservation. "But what about your clothes, are you worried about the fact that your breasts will be exposed?"

"They will be, but not for very long, see, after Eugene has been swallowed whole I'm going to lay down in the back of the caravan and then you're going to cover my pregnant with triplets belly with a sheet, which I will keep myself covered with until I let Eugene out."

"Ok Cass. I trust you."

"Raps, you have nothing to worry about." Cassandra said as she got out of their caravan with her sword in her hand.

"Cass, why do you need your sword?" Rapunzel asked as Cassandra and her made their way to the back of the caravan.

"Because, here in a few short minutes my belly is going to have a wriggling panicked full grown man in it, and I'll need something to help me keep my balance."

"Ok." Rapunzel said relieved.

"Now, knock on the door and get him out here, then I'll sneak up behind him and engage Operation: Secure. Contain. Protect."

"You named it?" Rapunzel asked dryly before she knocked on the door.

"Sure, why not?" Cassandra asked casually as she took off her belt and draped it over her right shoulder. Rapunzel just rolled her eyes as she knocked on the door. After a couple of knocks Eugene answered wearing nothing but his mid-thigh underwear.

"Blondie, is something wrong?" Eugene asked through a yawn as he rubbed his terrible case of bed head.

"I think one of the wheels is loose, and Cassandra had to use the bathroom, could you come take a look at it real quick?"

"Sure. No problem." Eugene said as he walked down the steps.

While Eugene was checking the wheel Cassandra waited by the steps.

"Looks good to me blondie." Eugene said as Cassandra snuck up behind him. Before he could even stand up Cassandra grabbed Eugene and stuffed his head into her mouth and quickly swallowed. She had to make quick work of Eugene given the circumstances.

Cassandra swallowed again and put her hands on her belly as a screaming Eugene entered it, which caused it to swell and stretch her tunic, exposing her breasts.

Another swallow and Cassandra reached Eugenes' crotch. She took her tounge and used it to take his crotch into her mouth to keep his sex organs from getting injured, causing him to jerk slightly. Rapunzel was going to want kids someday, and Cassandra was going to be damned if she messed that up.

She tilted her head back and used gravity while she swallowed and swallowed his long, and slightly tastey legs down her throat and into her swollen tight belly as she felt Eugene move around inside it.

One more swallow and she had his feet in her mouth, she pushed them to the back of her throat, closed her mouth, and swallowed his feet down to join the rest of him.

After Eugene was swallowed whole Cassandra put her hands on her swollen tight belly and heard Eugenes' panicked screams as the opening to her stomach closed above him, securing him, and keeping him safe from anyone trying to find him, but, as you could imagine, Eugene was less than pleased with his temporary accomidations.

"CASSANDRA! LET ME OUT OF HERE THIS INSTANT! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! RAPUNZEL?!"

"URP! SORRY, EUGENE, BUT WE'RE ALMOST TO PINCOSTA WHERE YOU'RE STILL WANTED FOR THEFT! AND RAPUNZEL WANTS YOU TO STAY OUT OF SIGHT! SO UNTIL WE GET OUT OF PINCOSTA, YOU'RE STAYING IN MY BELLY!" Cassandra said as she repeatedly hit the entrance to her stomach with her left hand to keep Eugene from getting out while she held her sword blade down in her right hand so she could keep he balance as her tight belly rippled and wriggled.

"RAPUNZEL?! YOU APPROVED THIS?!" A shocked Eugene asked after he realized that, at least for a while, he wasn't going anywhere.

"YES EUGENE." Rapunzel said with a raised but calm voice. "I'm sorry. But we're going to get in and out of Pincosta as quickly as possible, and then when we're a safe distance away, we'll stop and Cassandra will let you out, then I'll give you a bath and get you in some clean clothes."

"Fine, but make it quick. It's cramped in here and it smells terrible."

"Hey!" Cassandra exclaimed as she again hit the top of her tight firm belly. "Not nice! We're trying to keep you safe. Do you want me to let you out and let the authorities have you?! Gods only know what they'll do to me and Rapunzel!"

Cassandra was a little upset at Eugenes' ungreatful attitude. He didn't realize what Cassandra was putting her body through just to keep him safe, not that he woud have cared at the moment anyway.

"Ok." Eugene relented. "I'm sorry. Let's just get this over with."

"That's better."

After Rapunzel had gotten Cassandra inside the caravan. She hepled her lay down and then covered her breasts with a sheet before going to the front of the caravan and continuing their journey to Pincosta. When Rapunzel stopped at the gate, and after a search turned up nothing but a young woman pregnant with triplets, Rapunzel got in and out of Pincosta as quickly as possible.

Once they were a safe distance away, Rapunzel stopped the caravan and went to the back. Once Cassandra was out of the caravan she braced herself, opened her mouth and gagged just enough for her stomach to open. After it opened Eugene put his hands in the sphincter and started to work his way up. A few minutes later, a wet smelly stinky, but physically unharmed Eugene stood up and looked at Cassandra and Rapunzel.

"GUYS! I know the method you guys used to protect me worked, but, if we ever have to do this again, dress me in drag or something, ok."

After the three friends shared a laugh they all went to a nearby pond and refreshed themselves before putting on clean clothes and continuing on their journey to find the source of the mysterious Black Rocks.
As Rapunzel Cassandra and Eugene approach Pincosta, Rapunzel realizes that Eugene is still wanted for theft and needs to be hid somewhere, unable to think of a place she turns to her always helpful friend Cassandra who has the perfect place to put Eugene, inside her belly.

Inspired by: https://www.deviantart.com/afraart/art/ ... -816946912
Last edited by cassfan1 on Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cassfan1
New to the forum

Re: My first Vore Fic.

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:51 pm

Please advertise this correctly, I clicked on it expecting to read M/F vore but got the total opposite instead. You need to change it to F/M
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby cassfan1 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:00 pm

Sorry about that. I had no intentions of misleading. I'll go back and correct it.
cassfan1
New to the forum

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:39 am

All good ^^
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby cassfan1 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:43 am

What did you think of it?
cassfan1
New to the forum

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:47 pm

I'm into M/F only so I didn't read it all the way, sorry ><
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby cassfan1 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:31 pm

That's ok. I may do a M/F original story, or one set in the Tangled Universe.
cassfan1
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!