Lizards vs. Fae Elves Coitus Interruptus Vore Art Thread

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Lizards vs. Fae Elves Coitus Interruptus Vore Art Thread

Postby Fallenfox » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:22 am

I've been drawing vore art for years, and much of it involves ambush predation of elf or human prey during sex. There isn't too much need for background or lore as the art can be taken at face value, but I like for the activities in my art and stories to make sense: Fae elves are extremely sexual beings and are single-minded when it comes to mating, so much so that they will all but ignore a predator even as it devours them - ESPECIALLY the young males. I'll post a few examples.
Attachments
dinner date pt1.JPG
dinner date pt2.JPG
Last edited by Fallenfox on Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Lizard vs. Fae Elves Coitus Interruptus Vore Art Thread

Postby Fallenfox » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:28 am

The "Dinner Date" series above is from early 2019. I'd like to think I've improved a bit since then, but I frequently use some of the poses from this era as templates and animation frameworks.
This thread is not only for critique but to discuss the concepts and even suggest new themes. I draw my own fantasies, but I enjoy exploring the ones created by others also.
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Lizards vs. Fae Elves Coitus Interruptus Vore Art Thread

Postby Fallenfox » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:10 am

My gallery has quite a bit of this art but for every piece I upload here there are maybe 10 sketches and concept pieces, and unreleased or unfinished art. I'll post some of these sketches here now and again, with some background if any.

This was a sketch from 2020. A few of these poses might have made it into released artwork or the backgrounds of mass vore images.
Attachments
BDTBB3sketch.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:29 am

This image was the predecessor to the "Encircling the Glen" series in my main gallery. I actually really like to see lineups like this, and there may be a story in the works based on this concept of a mass vore scenario.

The background is a generic forest from a coloring book sketch, which I've used before, in fact in the first image in this thread.
Attachments
Meat Market 1a full.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:19 pm

This abandoned project focused on mounted elf-femmes trying to hop away when confronted with a hungry predator, and being caught mid-bounce and swallowed. I focused more on the "bouncing banquet" trampoline series instead.
Attachments
Bullfrog1a.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:16 pm

Here's another project that never went past the planning stage - 8 elfboy princes bound and... sacrificed? to one hungry biguana. I usually like to draw huge throat bulges that stretch the lizards throats to the max, but there is something nice also about a lean wriggling bulge and a nearly effortless slide down a reptilian throat.
Attachments
EatingElfprinces3.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:46 am

Some recent sketches. I often turn my templates into comics just for fun. Some of these are positions used in my most recent finished piece, seen here:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/816558
Attachments
how2eatmatingelves2a.jpg
fromthefront3a.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:42 am

A year later and this is still my favorite thing to draw. I think my art has improved a fair amount from my early stuff, but I haven't branched out as much as I probably should have.

In this one, two mating pairs of elves get a visit from an uninvited guest.
Attachments
Uninvited Guest pt1.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:35 pm

I figured I'd finish yesterday's piece. The first couple, taken by surprise, is immediately devoured by the hungry female biguana in the foreground. The other couple managed to catch a glimpse of the danger, and the athletic female hops away as best as she can with an elven penis deep in her anus and a hard-humping boy clinging to her rump. Unfortunately for them, there were other lizards nearby waiting to pounce.
Attachments
Uninvited Guest pt2.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:44 pm

The hopping couple is snapped up in mid-air, and is quickly sent wriggling down the throat of the lucky male biguana - to the dismay of the lizard on the left, who didn't move fast enough and will have to remain hungry for the time being. If he waits patiently however, another couple may arrive to mate at this frequently used breeding grounds. Meanwhile the biguana femme in the foreground finishes her meal with delight, licking her chops as the last struggles of her prey send it to her belly alive. Yum!
Attachments
Uninvited Guest pt3.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:50 pm

Here's a sketch showing internal views of mating elf couples who are swallowed. When they are taken in their mating positions (as they nearly always are) they are pushed into the stomach with the male still mounted, and mating often continues. Sometimes a second mating pair is pushed into the stomach directly on top of the first! Wriggling and mating in the belly often produces very loud burps from the satisfied lizards.
Attachments
fullstomachsburp1.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:23 pm

This is an example of a final product using the templates created in previous sketches. The lizards here are enjoying a "field day" dining on a dozen or so mating pairs that risked copulation in an open area.
Attachments
field day pt1a.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:21 pm

This one features elves mating in a "corral" of sorts, which makes them even easier prey than usual. Someone appears to be attempting an elven captive breeding program, for whatever reason - but the biguanas don't seem to want to wait.
Attachments
clearing out the corrall 2b.jpg
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!