Carol Collects a Debt - A Freedom Planet Story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Carol Collects a Debt - A Freedom Planet Story

Postby GespenstGroundType » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:54 am

Hello. Bit new to posting on the site in general; but, thought I'd try my hand at this story idea that has been in my mind for a few months now. This is based well after the events of the indie game Freedom Planet. The protagonists are now young adults and things have changed for them, with some of those coming directly. I'm not sure well well I can execute this idea; but, nothing ventured nothing gained. Hopefully someone will enjoy this story of questionable quality.

As a note, all characters in this tale are at or over the age of 18. This includes characters only mentioned by name.

(F/F, Oral Vore, Carol Tea, Sash Lilac, OC, Bellies, Swallowing)

Okay… sushi’s cooked just right, the wine’s ready too, all that’s missing now is the guest of honor. Hopefully she’ll be along any minute now. The feline girl then checked herself over, mid-light green shorts with a slip-knot rope for a belt, not as light a green as her own fur. It was just tight enough to keep it on. Above that was a Black sports top hugging her C breasts. Her feet were covered by two-tone boots, black on the base and front half and dark green on the back half. Completing the look was her black finger-less gloves on both hands. The usual and most comfortable look for her, at least until dinner. And just as she finished checking her casual, yet arousing to many males, look she then heard someone come in through the front door.

“Hey Carol, how’s it going,” replied a female with dark purple hair and much lighter skin. The guest wore a white gi with a blue jumpsuit of sorts underneath. Blue with gold trim boots and matching gloves accompanied a set of peculiar earpieces with a light blue gemstone in their centers. She looked completely normal, the cat knew better though as she knew this woman for years.

“Well Miss Heropants, right on time,” The feline replied cheerily, “Pretty good I’d say. The shop’s going well and got a great guy giving me a hand. So how’s it on your end?”

The purple girl drooped a bit at that, “If not for a certain someone, great. Try busting myself to help do things and then she and her man does one little thing at the end and take all the credit. I swear Carol… it’s like she’s out to undo everything we’ve done.”

Gee, like you’ve never done that. Pot calling the kettle black Lilac? The two she spoke of, Katrina Asuno and Kamille Tuelip, started into the ‘hero’ business a few years ago. Lilac has been competing with Kat ever since they met at some formal thing shortly after the two newcomers had started. Nothing against Kamille, handsome guy with just the right amount of muscle for looks. He had double that size for a heart though. Katrina was about as endowed in assets as Lilac was, though a bit more conservatively dressed to go with her ‘job’. While most would see her as even more of the ‘kind hero’ type that Lilac tried to be, Carol was much more perceptive of body language and seeing the underlining things than the average person would. It was mostly a front and she just wanted the attention and fame, not too unlike Miss Heropants here. Carol heard some underground rumors about Lilac’s rival though, and they weren’t pretty ones. Lilac could blow a fuse, as a certain warlord from several years ago found out the hard way; but, Kat blowing her top was said to result in someone losing their head… and not too long after the first offense. That lynx could claw about as well as she could, and Carol hoped that one day those claws would not end up in her skin, or the skin of a certain hound they knew.

“I get ya Lilac, but how about we drop that and get to the point of you coming over here. Chow’s on!” The wildcat beamed.

Lilac smiled at that, “Yeah, that’d be good. Thanks Carol, I’m starving.” The dragonblood then sat down at the table while Carol got to work preparing a plate for her friend. As the feline piled up sushi on the plate, Lilac would smile more. “Wow, went all-out today didn’t you.”

“Well it’s been a while and guess you could say that after the last time we had more than a second of contact…” Carol started to say, but then Lilac spoke up.

“You’re… not still upset about that?” She sounded concerned, as just a few months ago they had a falling out due to said rivalry upsetting even longer lasting issues between the two.

“Eh, been there and done that. Wouldn’t have you here for lunch if I was holding on that still.”

“Oh… well that’s good to know,” the dragon replied. She did seem relieved by the cat’s words.

Carol then set down the plate dripping in fresh sushi, and soon enough a fork and knife for it. “Well dig in, got plenty to go around.”

Lilac nodded, and did just that. The girl seemed ravenous, Carol might as well had handed her a shovel as that was more or less how much the dragon girl has shoving into her mouth. Oh the wildcat knew she could eat, they’d both proven that before. This time though, she seemed like she hadn’t a meal for months. Carol hasn’t sure if she should pity her friend; or… well, this time she wasn’t going to be bothered if she ate all this food by herself. Within moments the plate of sushi was completely swallowed up, and the result of Lilac’s swift devourment was very expected.

BBUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPpp!!!

She was a bit ashamed, covering her mouth immediately in the aftermath of that extreme belch. “Excuse me Carol, couldn’t stop that one.”

“Geez Miss Heropants, maybe you should have taken that a bit slower. I mean, that’s a good one; but, it’s not like that sushi’s gonna walk off the plate soon.”

Lilac sighed, “You’re right, just hadn’t had this good food in a while.”

Carol deadpanned, “I know you know how to cook Lilac, where do you think I learned to make sushi like this? So talk to me, why have you been ignoring yourself this much?”

Lilac did not immediately respond, choosing to hang her head instead. Carol sighed.

“Lilac… you really need to drop this whole spat with that ice-kisser.” The cat got up, moved to the purple girl, and reached her right arm out. She draped it over Lilac’s shoulders, and patted a couple times. “At this rate, you’re going to die of a heart attack before you do in some battle. Not exactly a hero’s death, not that I’d want to have you go out that way either.”

Lilac looked toward her friend, magenta and green eyes meeting. Carol saw the sorrow in them, almost touching if it weren’t for the bulk of the dragons actions. Well, maybe she was finally getting it.

“That’s… a point, maybe I’ve been too stubborn on her. And well… come to think of it, I’ve been a bull-head to you for a long time.”

That’s putting it mildly. “Like I said, not holding on to that now. Besides, can’t eat all of this by myself; well, that and I can’t say I didn’t have my share of the problem too.”

Lilac let out another sigh, though this one came with a smile, “Thanks Carol.”

The wildcat gave her friend a cheeky grin, “Someone’s gotta keep an eye on ya. Now, how about another plateful. Maybe something to wash this one down after too?”

“That sounds great,” Lilac then turned her attention downward; “but, I’m not sure I can handle another load like that right now.”

“Oh pffftt, that’s easy to fix. No one’s around except us, so just undo your heropants. Then you’ll be able to fit loads more in.”

“Well, oh stones why not.” The dragon then loosened the sash on her gi and then proceeded to unzip the jumpsuit, her belly barely started pushing out a bit as it was released. She sighed again, “Gotta admit, that’s much better.”

“You know, you worry too much about that figure of yours. Lighten up, at least for today since it’s a treat.”

Lilac smirked, “Well if that’s the case… how about we both get a few platefuls and see who handles it better?”

“Love to; but, not exactly hungry at the moment. I did make all this, so gonna need a bit to get in the mood.” She noticed the sinking look on her friend’s face, “Got an idea though, how about we see how much you can eat now, and then I’ll take my turn in a bit… that way someone can keep ‘em coming,”

Lilac brightened up at that, “You’re so on furball, great save by the way.”

“Thanks, I’ve got my moments. So, ready for plate 2?” The cat then grabbed it and rushed back toward the cooked pile of fish meat, piling it on as she got there.

“Anytime Carol,” Lilac said with a bit of a hunger in them. Clearly she was ready for more, which was just fine with the feline. The plate was set back in front of the dragon, with her tearing into the meat a second later. Carol got out another plate and began piling sushi while the dragon was devouring what she had. As soon as Lilac finished that plate, Carol swapped it with the one she had just piled food onto. That girl could eat, and while the cat loaded up with plate pile number 4 she also poured out a glass of red wine for her friend. She’d need something to wash it down with and this was a special occasion, although this was a non-alcoholic wine they liked.

As her feline friend set down the next plateful and the refreshment glass, Lilac would smile. “Getting rather fancy with the service, practice much?”

“Nah, just good at doing things like this. More fun this way.”

The dragon shrugged, and then proceeded to dig into the next plate. Carol noticed that she seemed to be slowing down a bit as she started number four, though it still didn’t take her that long to polish that off.

“Four plates Lilac? Little low for you, but then again you didn’t eat for like a month so… eh I’ll back off.”

“Nah, I think I can get another in me. Can’t make it too easy for you later,” the dragon smirked.

Carol expected that, “Competitive as always, alright five it is.” And Carol then piled up this last plate with a little more than the previous ones. Lilac gawked a little while the cat just smirked; but, Lilac started into the meal all the same. About halfway through, she started slowing down significantly. The cat chuckled at this, seemingly this seemed to motivate Lilac who rolled her eyes and kept on eating. Finally, the dragon hero scooped up the very last of the mountain of sushi, and shoved it into her mouth. She chewed a bit, and at long last sent it all down to join the rest with a very noticeable sound.

GUUULLPPP!!

Lilac sat there panting a moment, she knew she conquered Carol’s meal. She felt something swell inside her, and it soon released.

BBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!

“Oh wow! Excuse me again, that helped but sorry Carol. That’s it for me.”

“Hey, let it out while you can. Just us, and you did beat my little bonus so fair’s fair.” Carol would then be a bit playful and place a hand lightly on Lilac’s greatly bulging belly. “I think you’ve had enough anyways, might need new heropants.”

“Oh haha, very funny. Not complaining about the chef though, that was great. Thanks a million Carol… I mean it.”

Carol smiled, “Welcome Lilac, hang on though,” the wildcat then got a small bottle out of the fridge, it contained a blue liquid that was not familiar to the dragon. “Hope you can down this, Milla made a potion for just this kind of thing. It’ll help settle a bloated gut.”

“Thanks, I swear you two think of just about everything,” she accepted the bottle and swallowed it’s contents.

“Might want to go have a nap, my room’s near… just down the hall here. Look for the shuriken on the second door on the left, Tough Pup says that stuff will put you out for a couple hours. Probably for the best in your case.”

“If you say so, not like I had anything planned tonight. You’re the best Carol,” and with that she followed the wildcats instructions and waddled across the hall and into the room.

“Might as well shut the door, gotta take care of a few things and I’d rather not wake you up.”

Lilac flashed a thumbs-up, and then shut the door as suggested. Carol was smiling as the door shut, which then turned into a very pleased, mischievous grin when the feline was sure the door was firmly shut. Time to clean up a bit, and she started with the dirty plates and the glass of wine. Placing them into the sink and beginning to wash, the cat thought in great content as to just how smoothly things had been going today. It was all going according to plan, Milla’s potion would have her practically dead to the world in about five minutes and she’d have about two hours to go through with things.

Oh Lilac if you only knew just what you’ve gotten yourself into this time.

Carol let the dishes rinse in the running water as she went to the fridge, and got out a bottle similar to the one she handed Lilac. This liquid was red, and served a much different purpose than the potion she had given her friend moments ago. She remembered the conversation she had with Milla about this red potion. The dog had agreed to this reluctantly, or was it more her reluctance to doing this, but Carol’s mind was made up. Lilac was going to finally pay her steep debt of near death experiences today. Carol uncorked the bottle, and downed the potion as she shut the door. She moved back toward the sink to turn off the water, and while doing so started to feel some things. While the dragon had ate, Carol was starting to get hungry. Her appetite hadn’t been lost by cooking all of that sushi; but, she refused to join in the feast. Her belly now started to growl a bit, and it seemed to grow louder as seconds passed. Just like Milla said it would, the potion was working.

Alright, just put the leftovers away… and then it’s time for the main course. The thought of said meal caused another growl from her belly. Carol wasted no time in putting the remaining sushi away, that was for lunch and Carol had skipped lunch just for today so she could enjoy her dinner. And as she put the last bit of food away, she looked at the nearest clock. Only fifteen minutes had passed since the dragon went into the room, perfect. Sushi away, Carol made her way down the hall and stopped at the door to her room, she slowly opened it and entered. Closing the door just as slowly and gently as she entered, Carol turned her attention to the sleeping Lilac on her bed. Off to the side has the white gi and her jumpsuit, as Lilac now had nothing on but a sapphire bra and matching panties.

Well make yourself at home Miss Bloated-Gut, then again Mil’ did say something about adding something to help get her clothes off in that potion. Eh, works for me. Less work I have to do.

Carol stared at her friend as she sat down on the bed and started to undress herself. Lilac’s form would have been the envy of about every man on Avalice; nice curves, large D breasts and a pronounced butt… not too big though. Carol had a great look on herself, as her man had been more than happy to show her on some nights; but, Lilac seemed to always get the attraction before. That didn’t matter now, or at least not for long. She was on top now, her friend’s fate was in her hands for once. Staring at the sleeping dragon, with her bulging belly roughly three-quarters the size of her breasts, friend or not now was Carol’s time to claim what the girl owed her. Lilac was the one who had constantly put her in positions that could well have killed her, she was the one that tossed her aside when the wildcat had finally decided to confront her over it all, and lastly she was the one who put a stupid rivalry over her best friend. She wanted Lilac to see just what she had went through, this is why she skipped lunch today and went through this plan.

Carol’s belly growled again, Alright, almost time you. Dinner’s almost ready, just have to get rid of these last things. Carol reached toward the dragon, and while it was difficult due to her sleeping belly-up eventually got her bra and panties off. Tossing those with the rest of the clothes, Carol salivated. She glanced at the clock, fifty minutes elapsed… hour and ten to go. Hmm… maybe I ought to get a taste of her now, that way if she’s terrible I can back out now and get something worthwhile. The wildcat bent her face to the dragon’s bulging belly, and then opened her mouth. She let her tongue out, covered in saliva and then began to move it along the skin of her friend. As the wildcat moved her tongue, her senses never felt more satisfied. Ancestors above! She’s perfect! Lilac’s taste was not unlike the sushi they were so accustomed to; but, those meals have paled before the morsel that was her best friend right now. She continued upward, the sleeping dragon completely unaware of what the feline was doing to her, and came up to her breasts. She lathered them both in her saliva, tasting those orbs of meat with envy. Oh yes, big and juicy. This is amazing, so… worth...it! Carol glanced back at the clock, still savoring Lilac’s mounds. Hour and three minutes left before Lilac woke up, okay taste test is over. This is it Carol, time for Miss Heropants to pay up. The wildcat ceased her tongue-fondling and got up to the front of the bed, where Lilac’s head was. Carefully she positioned herself with the dragon’s body in front of her, raising a bit as the head of her best friend came just below her mouth. She then noticed something on the dragon girl’s left arm, looked a bit like her friend had gotten an injection of some kind. Ask later, enjoy now.

“Well Lilac, hope you enjoyed lunch. Because now, it’s time for the wildcat’s dinner,” She gently grabbed the head, while moving her body a bit upwards toward her. “Hope the rest of you tastes as good as your belly and boobs, because I’m starving,” and with those words the wildcat began to open her mouth. Slowly she would start pushing the horned head of Sash Lilac inside the widening hole. As she got to about where she normally would have thought her limit was for opening wide, Carol felt a bit more room this time. Sure enough, her mouth looked a bit larger to her… and Lilac’s head started filling it up.

The taste of the dragon’s head wasn’t quite the same as her midsection; but, it was still near divine to the wildcat. Now to start getting her down. With the roof of her mouth and her tongue, the feline positioned the contents of her mouth as low as she could. She felt the horns moving down, and she moved her body a bit to allow Lilac’s head to angle to her throat. Finally, she started to swallow and bring more of her friend inside her. With the swallowing commencing the dragon’s head began to move further down her throat, causing Carol’s throat to bulge out. Blissfully the cat took in more of her prey, sucking up to the shoulders. The feline also started to take in her tendrils, which at this point might as well be noodles to Carol. Maneuvering her mouth a bit, she got it a bit wider and within a minute or two she felt Lilac’s shoulders move toward her.

Oh yeah, now this is what I’m talking about, with the dragon’s head moving down her throat the divine taste from earlier returned in full. Carol kept sucking in more of the shoulders, arching herself a bit more; and, attempting to make Lilac as straight as possible to better get the dragon inside her belly. More of the best-friend started to enter the wildcat, with the feline pinning her meal’s arms to her side to get those on their way in. The mounds that were Lilac’s breasts now started to rub across the roof of her mouth, ever delicious to the wildcat’s taste. While this was going on Carol felt the dragon’s head reach it’s final destination. Despite the horns on Lilac’s head Carol did not feel any pain from any sort of contact. That was good news, the cat didn’t need to worry about hurting herself over consuming her best friend. Now she had a little more than half a dragon sticking out her mouth, and the wildcat had every intention of finishing this succulent meat. She began to suck in even more of Lilac, breasts now fully in her mouth and beginning their trip down her throat.

Half-way there Carol, and now for the real challenge. Before the feline now was the greatly enlarged belly of the dragon, filled with the sushi Carol had carefully prepared for her feast’s last meal. Sure the dragon’s breasts were technically larger; but, those were only so big in terms of how long she had to swallow to get them inside her. This belly would take a bit more time to fully get sent into her throat.

Well no time like the right now, I’m still hungry and there is no way I’m letting her go. And with that motivation Carol began the great task before her. While she began trying to suck in Carol felt her own midsection briefly, it was noticeably bulged and feeling very pleasurable to the cat. Lilac’s own belly was larger at the moment, but that would change very soon. She grabbed ahold of her succulent meat and started to try shoving more inside her. The taste was as blissful as ever though progress seemed to be slowing. Sucking on, she got to about half the dragon’s belly before she felt that she could fit no more.

You’re going in and that’s final Lilac, maybe… Carol moved her body upright, keeping hold of Lilac’s remaining body. The dragons legs would flop down as the wildcat sat; but, that did not stop Carol from advancing. That did the trick, now feed me Sash, Carol resumed her consumption smirking in her head. Now that the dragon was continuing on her way to her fate, Carol moved her hand to keep Lilac’s legs as airborne as possible. The worst has over, with the last of that huge belly now inside her mouth. Now came Lilac’s sizable rear and womanhood. Butt first, Carol joked to herself, how’s it feeling below… on me? Another check of her own belly, and as expected she felt larger and her growing bulge felt great as she stroked herself a little. Lilac’s legs flopped again, though not for long. The cat moaned a bit in pleasure, still sucking a bit on her meal. Back to business, she grabbed the legs once more and began working to send that rump down. The belly and breasts may have been more flavorful to Carol, but Lilac’s butt certainly held up better than her head. It was tasty but Carol figured she needed to make a bit more headway, fearing loosing time in her bliss. To that end, she decided not to give her friend a bit of pleasure with her tongue. The thought was tempting though, Lilac’s sexual juices might have really added flavor. Maybe she could try that with future meals.

At this point, it seemed Lilac’s engorged belly combined with the effects of gravity may have been a great idea. To Carol it seemed like the dragon’s rear and vagina went down quicker than the rest, now all that was left were the legs. As if to sound the final moments, Carol felt Lilac’s swollen belly enter her own. That was filling, the cat noted to herself in glee, now let’s get the rest in there. The wildcat continued, slurping up Lilac’s legs as though they were spaghetti. Sure enough, Carol had come finally to the dragon’s toes. Last bite huh, well Lilac… this is it. She sucked in for the last time, Bye-bye Miss Heropants.

Gglluullpp!! GgUUUULLLLLPPPP!!! GlrUUUMMMPPHHH!!

With that final swallow, Carol sent the rest of her best friend from the world. Moments passed as the wildcat felt the feet descend her throat. Within a minute her throat cleared, and at last she she could breathe. Gasping for a few moments, all while letting the realization hit her.

Huff, I did… hugh… it. Humff, I really... hah… did it.” Carol scooched herself up a bit, she wanted to stay sitting but needed away from the front board of the bed. Scruntching herself up that far to get Lilac in was kinda necessary at the time; but, now there was plenty of room for them both with her calling the spacing shots. Finally, time to see and feel the results of all that work. Carol placed her hands on the gigantic bulge of flesh that was her belly now. Inside was her big meal, her best friend, and Carol could not have been more pleased with her work.

“By our ancestors Lilac! That was amazing! You really know how to make a meal,” Carol gave her engorged belly some light pats, “You’re the most delicious thing I’ve ever had. Gotta thank Ruff Stuff for the idea later… after I’m done with ya and all,” The wildcat smirked. Come to think of it, she was the reluctant one in this idea with her canine friend seeming like this was completely normal. Well, the dog was right about this, might become the new normal before long. Still feeling herself, she turned to glance at the clock. Ten minutes to spare, just enough time to get to the phone and call up someone important. Carol shuffled over to the nightstand beside the bed, which thankfully had her mobile phone that had been charging. Good thing I had it there, Lilac weighs a ton… not that it doesn’t feel really good right now. The feline’s movement seemed to move the tightly packed dragon inside her, as she flopped to the side a bit imbalanced. Well that would be fixed in a minute, as grabbing her phone the cat brought up contacts.

“There he is,” Carol then dialed and waited for an answer. Said contact did not wait long to reply.

“Hey wildclaw, how’d lunch go with her?”

“Hello handsome, went pretty good. Bloated ourselves a bit but at least things got resolved. Just left not too long ago, some boring ‘work’-related things to do. She said to tell ya ‘Hi, sorry couldn’t meet ya today’ and stuff.”

“Guess that happens, least she actually made time for today. Maybe that girl’s finally growing up a bit.”

“Kinda surprised me too, yeah. Though she seemed to really want to stay and meet, even helped me out a bit with something.”

“Man, that is progress. So you’re good?”

The female wildcat smirked, “Oh I am doing just fine right now, barring a few special night of ours I’ve never been better.”

“Wow, high praise alright. So do I need to grab something for dinner tonight or?”

“Just worry getting something for you Ryu, trust me I’m good for the rest of the night.”

“You sure hun?”

“Real sure, now I’d not rush… but, kinda got a bit of something for ya tonight. Lilac did help with it a good bit and I know you’ll want it.”

“Oh, well okay then. I guess I’ll be there fairly soon then. Take care for a bit love.”

“Oh I will, you be careful too,” Carol softened her tone a bit, “you’re gonna need the strength when you get here for me.”

“Can’t wait, be there soon Carol. Bye-bye.”

“Oh yeah, bye Ryuji,” and the cat ended the call at that. She was on top of the world right now, her man was on his way after a bite to eat, she had a productive day in dealing with her best friend, and she had a very full belly courtesy of said best friend. Life was good and not long from getting even better. Speaking of Lilac, and the wildcat’s belly, Carol felt a bit of movement from inside her. Oh yeah, about time for Sleeping Heropants to wake up. Perfect timing. After all, eating her best friend was just the beginning. In a few moments, Carol would get the opportunity to really show that dragon how she did things.
GespenstGroundType
New to the forum

Re: Carol Collects a Debt - A Freedom Planet Story

Postby GespenstGroundType » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:11 am

Hello again, I've went and wrote a bit more to add to the story in the prior post. I hope someone finds it okay, especially as there's a lot more dialog this time.

(Additional Tags for this section: Prey Release/Vomiting)

The wildcat kept herself quiet, only breathing lightly. Considering the building pleasure she was feeling from her overly swelled belly, this seemed rather difficult as the dragon in her began moving more now. Oh yeah, that part of the potion’s done. She should be starting to freak a bit right about...

“Huh?” from inside the wildcat the dragon seemed to stiffen a moment before pushing on the slick walls that now contained her. At first it wasn’t much, just some light feeling around. Maybe she thought it was just her imagination, a dream. She’ll wish that it was in a bit, Carol thought. Then those pushes got more forceful, and there she goes. Stones Sash, this is feeling good. The feline smiled as her prey started her futile struggling.

“Hey, what is… where am I? HEY!!” Lilac shouted muffled from inside her confines. Still pushing on her friend’s flesh, not that she knew that detail yet, she called through the deafening material. “Hey! Anyone there? Carol?”

Wow, asking me to bail ya out already Miss Heropants. Well, guess I’ll need to change that name pretty soon. “Miss BloatedGut” or maybe “Miss WildcatChow” might work better. “Lilac?” she said, sounding worried.

"Carol? That you?" the dragon girl called through her new confines.

Carol placed her right hand on her belly, trying to position it to seem like she was facing the fleshy prison.

"Yeah I'm here, just what happened to you?"

"I don't know, but this place is cramped. And slimy, can you get me out of here?" She asked, sounding a bit concerned.

"Well Lilac, gonna be a bit," Carol suddenly felt something build in her belly. This pressure could not be contained.

BUURRHHPPP!

"... difficult." She finished. Well she'll figure it out now.

“Huh? Carol? Why’d you stop when that happened?” The dragon asked.

The wildcat smirked, “That’s because… that came from me. And you felt that because…”

“I’m inside you, I’m tucked inside the belly of my best friend. At least, I hope we’ll stay that way now.” Lilac’s struggles pretty much ceased by this point, she sounded a lot less panicked now.

This caught Carol off-guard, “Huh? Well yeah, that’s right. But uh Lilac, that’s kinda the thing.” The cat pushed on her belly a bit. “You were freaking out until that, why stop? You’re in my stomach, you know… where food goes. Ya even know how you got there?”

“Yes Furball, I know exactly how I got here.” Lilac replied, a bit deadpan. “I’m in here because I stuffed myself with sushi, that you made, and you didn’t eat that because… you had something bigger in mind.”

“Uh huh,” The wildcat replied. Okay, this is getting weird. “And as you slept like a log…”

“You came in, and… ate me.”

“Yup!” Carol gave her belly a couple pats.

“Carol... I have a very important question for you, before you go on.”

The feline was confused for sure, “Okay… sure… what’s eating ya?” The cat chuckled at her joke.

“Funny, now Carol… in all seriousness… to you… how did… I taste?”

Carol’s jaw may have dropped just now, “Wha?”

“Get your own tongue?” Lilac asked with a giggle, “I asked if I tasted good to you? So… was I?”

“Well… uh… yeah.” Carol finally found her words. “Gotta hand it to ya Lilac, you were the biggest, tastiest thing I’ve ever had.” She patted her Lilac-filled belly, “I’m not gonna need anything for a while with you in there. Thanks a lot Miss MeatyPants!”

“Great, glad you enjoyed me. Then again, you’re just getting started… aren’t you?”

“Yup, since you’re kinda food now there’s a bit of a wait for the next part. You did know about that part right.”

“Yes Carol, I’m your food and like any plate of sushi you’ve ever had I’m going to end up just like it.”

Carol cocks her head, “And… you’re just okay with me, oh I dunno, digesting your butt and putting your belly sludge to my own butt… and breasts?”

“How many times have I almost gotten you killed?”

Who are you and what did you do to Miss Hero… KittyChow, darn now I’m lost. “Fair enough, but even then why are you so… okay with this? I kinda tricked you into my gut and am pretty much gonna kill ya?”

“Not as much as you think.” Lilac chuckled a bit, muffled by the flesh walls. “Milla and I wanted you to think that I knew nothing about this.”

“Wait, Ruff Stuff told… OOHH!” Carol fumed.

“She didn’t,” Lilac quickly answered.

Calming down, Carol was once again confused, “Then how…?”

“I gave her the idea in the first place.”

The feline was silent, Lilac took this as her queue to explain.

“I treated you badly Carol, more than I ever should have. Over the years you’ve followed me through whatever adventure I drug us through. The Scarves, living in the treehouse, Brevon, all that. And then when you try to talk sense into my thick skull about that upstart getting to me,” Lilac sounded to be tearing up inside the cat. Some gurgles starting inside her started drowning out the sound, but only briefly. “I… plowed through you. I told you… it didn’t matter. I took our… friendship and… threw it all away. I was a… thick-headed fool.”

“Lil…”

“I’m sorry Carol! I’ve gotta say this, while… I can,” The dragon interrupted her. “I was the biggest idiot then, and after what Brevon… I hope that means something to you.”

Carol put both on her hands on her belly, “Don’t cut me off this time Sash,” Carol used her friends’s real given name this time. A name she only used when things got very serious. “And yeah I said that name, because you don’t have to say any more. I know, as long as we’ve be friends we’ve known how we are. So come on, stop the water already. You’re wet enough as it is.”

Lilac chuckled, “I suppose so. I’m not finished though, because just saying it was definitely not enough this time. I needed to prove to you just how sorry I am this time, and what you really mean to me.”

“Lilac… fine go head, what did you come up with?”

“I decided to make up for all of that, I needed to give you… well… me.”

“Give me, you,” Carol said.

“That’s right, I needed… wanted… to give myself to you. To show that you are more valued than even my own life. I chose to give it to you. Milla just helped find out how, that’s all.”

“So you and her came up with the idea of feeding yourself to me, because you wanted to make up for all this time?”

“That’s right Carol, I remembered her talking about how she grew up. Kinda survival-of-the-fittest in the woods and all. All I had to ask was if it were possible for people like us to be able to… well… eat each other.”

For once, Carol was at a loss of words. Lilac finally came to her senses, only to give herself up… as food for her best friend. And she did it, willingly, even playing along with a kind of revenge scheme to better the feline’s self-confidence. Oh Lilac, now what do I do. “You know, you’re absolutely crazy.”

“True, but I DO deserve this. Can’t tell me I don’t.”

“Well, yes… and no.”

Carol started to rub her belly, “I wanted to go through with this Lilac, to teach you a lesson. But… sounds like you finally learned. And you know what, I’m glad… I got something better than a meal out of this.”

“Carol?”

“Nu-uh, not done. Lilac, I just got my best friend back tonight. Can’t ask for more than that, well… besides maybe for a certain hunk I know to come give me something that we both ought to know’ll be great tonight.”

Lilac chuckled, “Oh yeah, shouldn’t he be back soon?”

“Yeah, you’ll like him. Handsome, great with bikes, even better at making love.”

“Sounds like a good guy, I’m happy for you Carol. I really mean that.”

“Thanks Lilac, although… if you’re kinda staying in me… you’re gonna really get to know him tonight. All through me that is.”

“Like I said Carol, I’m just your food now.”

“Eh, we’ll see. I’m gonna force ya out if it makes things too weird for him.”

“Your call, not mine. I’ll figure out some other way to pay you back.”

Carol soon heard someone coming down the hall, fairly quickly at that.

“Hey Carol, you busy?” a male voice lightly shouted.

“In the room Ryu! Might want to close your eyes as ya come in? You’ll see when I tell ya to open ‘em.”

“Alright, but then there’s something we’ll got to take care of. Bad news I’m afraid.”

Carol started to get off the bed, not the easiest task with a dragon girl in your belly but she managed rather quickly. Lilac was keeping quiet. Maybe she heard us, or maybe she’s just playing along thinking it’s something we do. I hope that news isn’t what, who, I think it is.

The door then opened, with a male wildcat maybe a year or two older than Carol emerging from the door. His fur was a slightly lighter shade of green than Carol’s own, not quite a yellow but close. His body build was also a bit more muscular, typical of his gender and age. Dark grey stripes crossed over him. “Okay, so when do I open? Sorry to be in a rush but…”

“It’s fine Ry, just shut that and then you can open.”

The male cat complied, and then he opened his blue eyes. He gasped at his girlfriend, “Whoa… Carol girl… are you okay?”

“Never been better Ryu, so… what do ya think of this?” She then started rubbing her belly, “Like I said, don’t need anything tonight.”

“I… you look great hun. I didn’t think you’d…”

“I know I kinda teased you about this before, liking preds and all. But now that I’ve tried it,” She walked to her man, “I see what’s so hot about it, so stud… like having a pred for a girlfriend?”

He didn’t answer, instead Ryūji promptly kissed Carol. That answers that. their kiss probably would have gone on a bit longer, if someone hadn’t started moving a bit in Carol’s belly.

“Oops, forgot we had company. Hehe, well Ryu… say hi to our guest.” She beckoned him to her belly.

“Oh, so who has my girl caught in her tonight? Anyone I know?”

“Kinda, I’ve talked about her a bit.” Carol gave her belly a light pat, “Okay, tell him.”

“Hello,” Carol’s occupant started, “I’m Lilac. Nice to meet you Ryūji.”

The male was astounded, “You… you ate her?” He looked up to the female cat.

“Sash Lilac, my best friend. Yup, and believe it or not… this was kinda her idea. Long story.”

“Dang, you said you both made progress but that’s something else.”

“Like I told her,” Lilac said, “I needed a way to make up for all that. This does it, I’m hers… until she passes me out tomorrow you-know-where.”

“Gee, thanks for reminding me about that Miss SushiGut,” Carol replied sarcastically.

“This would have been a night, but uh… hate to break this. Carol, we’ve got a problem.” Ryu stated, urgently.

“Yeah?”

“It’s the Hyenas.”

Carol groaned, “Back for trouble huh.”

“Saw Helena and Huck a block from the shop, got to listen in. Sounds serious this time.”

“How serious and did they see ya?”

“Sounded like they were bringing the whole crew and no, thank ancestors they didn’t.”

“No kidding,” Carol then went for the door, “Welp, dinner plans just got changed. Gotta let her out.”

Ryu nodded, “I’ll be down getting things ready.”

“I’ll call Milla after Lilac’s out.”

With that, Carol stepped out of the room with Ryu following. He went toward the living room while Carol bee-lined for the bathroom.

“Carol, I thought I heard him say ‘Hyena’, what’s going on?” Lilac called from inside her.

“You did, gotta take a rain check on mushing ya up ‘Lac. Got a shop problem coming.”

“Okay…”

Carol made it to the bathroom, and promptly arched herself at the shower.

“This might be a bit fun, think you can try to help?”

“I’ll sure try.”

And with that, Carol began trying to force her meal back from her stomach. Clutching her swollen gut, she was pushing in and upwards. Kinda... painful. After a couple minutes of her pushing with Lilac also trying to push herself up, it seemed like Lilac was finally starting to inch her way into Carol’s throat. [/i]Good… crud… keep it up.[/i] With more shoving, Lilac’s head finally emerged from Carol’s mouth.

“Ancestors, air!” Lilac called, “Little more Carol!”

Easy for you to say Miss BloatedGuts Carol pushed more as did Lilac. After a short time more, the rest of Lilac finally came out of the wildcat’s belly.

Carol was breathing deeply, “That… huh… sucked… uh...but...huh… you’re out.”

Lilac was very much coated in her best friend’s bile, and it looked like her skin was a bit irritated. Carol’s enzymes were about to start working their load, which means they got Lilac out just in time before worse.

“Carol, I’d give you a heck of a hug right now… but I’m covered in you and kinda stink so… later on that?”

“Yeah… hah… later.” She finally caught her breath, “Stones Lilac, next time I’m not doing that if it can’t be helped. That hurt.”

“Sorry.”

“Forget it, might want to get rinsed off. Can’t do much about the skin right now though.”

“I’ll live, my clothes still in the room?”

“Yeah.”

“Good, I’ll need them after I clean myself off. I’m coming to help.”

Carol nodded, “HeroPants time?”

“Not exactly, I’m just not sitting around while someone ransacks my best friend’s place.” Lilac sounded more determined than usual, and a bit mad at the impeding gang. “I’m not holding back this time Carol.”

“Whoa, sounds like it. Look out pussycats, the dragon’s ticked.”

“Darn straight I am.”

Carol smirked, “Good to have ya back Lilac. Imean that.”

She gave a thumbs up, and then turned on the shower, “Should be down in seven to ten.”

“I’m calling Mil’ then.” Carol then bolted out of the room, and went back to the bedroom. She needed Lilac’s clothes… and her phone to call the hound. Man, nice to have the team back. Those meatheads won’t know what hit them. Carol then licked her lips, there was still just a hint of Lilac on them. Though that gave her an idea. Say… don’t exactly plan on Nasty Hyenas being a problem after this, and since Lilac kinda owes me dinner still… heh… having a gang member or two may not be such a bad thing.

Carol’s stomach then growled. Seems there was an agreement. Hope Lilac’s still hungry, ‘cause I’d rather have a best pred friend than a best meal.
GespenstGroundType
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!