Miss smith story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Miss smith story

Postby katsumrok1 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:41 pm

'Students, we are starting a mandatory vore course for girls today. As you know, the energy consumption of an awakened female unbirth alone is very high, and although we can get nutrition directly from them through the umbilical cord, it is still not enough. So we have to supplement this nutrition through vore.' miss smith said from the podium
san was the only male in the classroom, and his interest in awakening women brought him into the room. In his eyes, the blonde had the most perfect body curves he had ever seen in his life, slender body, slender blonde hair, and seductive red lips, and of course, her plump bosom. san looked fascinated ......
'San would you like to be my volunteer?' miss smith turned from that side of the blackboard and said.
I'm sorry, I was lost in thought, can you say that again?
'Will you be my VORE volunteer?Demonstrate it for the class of girls who will be awakened.'
At once all eyes turned to him, 'It would be my pleasure.' miss smith nodded and gestured for him to take off his clothes.
San took off his clothes, walked up to the podium and laid down on the lectern.
''Okay, now that san is ready, let's start the next step of the demonstration.'' miss smith smiled and said to all the girls in the classroom.
She opened her red lips and showed her mouth to the girls, and all could see her neat and white teeth and that sexy tongue 'This is the normal female mouth, where women eat and speak, but we awakened women can expand our mouth to the size of an adult, and that's when our woman's mouth is where a man or woman ends up. ' Miss smith then took san's toe, licked it, and sent it a little deeper into her mouth.
San felt his foot had been completely wrapped in miss smith's wet and warm mouth, and his toe could touch the tip of her upper esophagus.
Within moments, san's leg was fully engulfed in her mouth and he looked down to see miss smith's sexy eyes staring into his, inching closer and exploring the area of his crotch with her sensual tongue. He tried hard to hold back his erection while the whole class of girls watched, but with the moment miss smith's long smooth tongue touched his testicles, he got hard and couldn't hold back his arousal any longer.
'Cum out! ' smith wrapped her wide, long tongue powerfully around his cock and forcibly bent it down.
'Remember girls awakened women need teenage cum the most, it allows us to quickly have to recover from unbirth alone, but having the penis stand up during VORE adds a lot of unnecessary trouble to the swallowing process, we need to keep it down.'
'In other words, they are owned by us throughout the process, and it's usually better to get them to submit and cum through a female dominant approach.'
miss smith's tongue rubbed against his penis, and as san was about to cum, he realized he couldn't cum at all. It turned out that his semen had long been sucked into miss smith's mouth and she had long since sucked it out of his vas deferens.
After sucking his semen, she continued to swallow the upper half of his torso.
After a few minutes, all parts of him except his head were in miss smith's esophagus.
Each breath of miss smith was smelled by him, it was the scent of freshness, the kind of scent on a girl that makes you relax.
As miss smith's mouth closed, his last light on this earth disappeared.
She lifted his head with her tongue, and with a flick of her tongue, he slid down her esophagus and into her belly.
miss smith opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, once again showing the girls the inside of her sexy mouth.
'san is going to be broken down into nutrients in my abdomen and delivered to me through my stomach and small intestine, and I won't need to eat for the next few months
'The semen he masturbates in my belly will be digested by me instead. In other words, his children and grandchildren would first become part of me. But I'm still recovering from unbirth, and my digestion rate is one-twentieth of normal. Maybe that one shot of semen he just gave me will be enough to consume for a week, he's lucky.'
miss smith smiled and placed her hand on her high bulging belly, san curled up in her belly like a baby 'Good boy, just let mommy fill her belly with the souls of your offspring first! Then they left the classroom and returned to the office with the help of the female students.
katsumrok1
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!