Naga Fat – Willing or Otherwise

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Naga Fat – Willing or Otherwise

Postby GrimTheRogue » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:14 pm

A short story I wrote recently. Characters aren't from anything. I'm new to this, so criticism is welcome.

Contains naga, soft vore, F/F, digestion.

Olivia watched in horror as the creature that had captured them, a female naga that was much larger than them, was swallowing her best friend Amber before her very eyes. The naga had long, shimmering silver hair, bright yellow eyes, sizable, soft looking breasts exposed by her nude form, decently curvy hips, and a dark green tail that snaked its way around the cave they were in and wrapped around Olivia. Olivia shouted at the naga to stop eating Amber, but the naga just chuckled, and Olivia knew why. Amber was writhing with ecstasy as she descended down the serpent woman’s jaws. Olivia had never seen such arousal on her friend’s face, the brunette’s green eyes rolling back in her head as she moaned loudly. She had led Olivia here, saying she had some special, secret surprise...Olivia never would have thought it was a naga to be sacrificed to. “Amber, why?!” Olivia cried, but Amber was too far gone. As her breasts sunk into the wet maw past the snake woman’s fangs, Amber shrieked in pure delight. “Fuck yes! Eat me! Make me your food!” The naga responded with a pleased giggle and a low moan as she gulped strongly one more time. Amber’s head was pulled into the waiting throat, and the naga’s jaws snapped shut, sealing Amber within her forever.

With Amber on the way down to her guts, the naga turned her gaze to Olivia. “My, she was delicious, but I daresay you are even sexier than her, my dear.” Despite her situation, Olivia found herself blushing at the naga’s words, the red of her cheeks matching her crimson hair. She turned her hazel eyes away from that sultry glare and shouted “screw you!” The naga chuckled. “Hm-hm…feisty, are we? How wonderful. I’ll very much enjoy the feeling of you struggling inside me as you digest away.” The large tail began to move, pulling its ensnared prey in close to join in her friend’s fate. “No, don’t! I don’t wanna be eaten!” Olivia cried out. The naga simply chuckled again. “Whether you want to or not, you’ll still become my tail fat.” With that said, she unhinged her jaws and plunged Olivia headfirst down her throat. “Nooooo-mmmpf!!” Olivia’s scream was muffled by wet throat flesh. She struggled violently, but didn’t accomplish much other than tiring herself faster. The naga used her arms to help steady her meal, and with a big push sent Olivia down toward her waiting stomach.

Olivia felt warm, tight wetness squeezing in from all sides as she was devoured. She slid further and further down until soon, she could hear something. As her head pressed up against a squishy, taut sphincter, she heard muffled cries of pleasure echoing from further in. “Amber?!” she shouted. That was a mistake. Fluids surrounding her, possibly saliva or some kind of poison, abruptly entered her mouth. In order to avoid choking, she was forced to swallow whatever it was. Soon after, her body began to weaken, and she began to flush with heat, her pussy flooding with arousal. “An aphrodisiac?” she thought, but her mind was getting hazier. Her attempts at thinking were interrupted by a contraction of the muscles surrounding her. The stomach before her opened, and she was pulled into her final destination. Where food belonged.

Olivia could hardly see, but she could hear the sounds of Amber moaning as she wildly pleasured herself. She was a bit further along, but with the strange, faint red glow around them Olivia could barely make out Amber’s vague form thrashing in a small pool of stomach acid, splashing it around and causing it to hit Olivia in the face. “Ugh!” she spat, trying in vain to wipe herself off. “No, I can’t be food for this...thing! I have to get out!” Olivia gathered what strength she had remaining and began to wriggle around, punching and kicking into the fleshy walls with what little force the tight confines would allow. This did naught but spin her around and elicit some pleased moans from the naga and growls from her stomach. More acids began to leak in, signaling the beginning of digestion.

“Shit, no! This can’t be happening!” Olivia wailed. Amber, meanwhile, had very different thoughts. “Oh gods, YES! Digest me, PLEASE! Devour and digest your little gut slut!” Olivia looked back in the direction of her manic friend, watching as she came, writhing with orgasmic delight. “Amber, stop!” With the two of them thrashing so much, they had ended up pressed closer together in that hot chamber, and Amber was splashing digestive fluid all over her. Instead of stopping, the deranged Amber wriggled around and pressed her face into Olivia’s soaked pussy and ate her out. “Ah-agh-ngh, n-no, s-stop…” But it was no use, and Amber’s fervent licks soon pushed Olivia to the brink. “N-no, no! Fuck! I’m cumming!” The aphrodisiac worked its magic on her system, and Olivia came very hard, shaking and panting, and splattering Amber’s face with some of her own fluids. Coming down from the high, Olivia was left drained of strength, lying mostly still to await her fate as the stomach acids began to rise and engulf her body. Amber was pressing her face into the acid, licking at, moaning, and weakly playing with herself. The heat around them was building, and their digestion was now fully underway.

The naga felt the two girls writhing and heard their screams continue until they both went fairly limp, and felt greatly pleased with every second of it. “Good girls” she cooed, rubbing her hands over the lumps they were making in her thick tail. “Let my stomach give you lots of love, and digest down to become my tail and tit fat.” Being a magical creature, the naga could ensure the two would not run out of oxygen and asphyxiate, so they would be certain to feel every moment of their bodies melting down into her nutrients. One desperately aroused and willing, the other bitterly resigned to her fate. But either way, both ending up the same way. Lovely food turned to sexy fat on a gorgeous, queenly naga.
GrimTheRogue
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!