Tempetuous (OV, CTF)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Tempetuous (OV, CTF)

Postby bugdino » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Hey, been round for a few years, mainly in the RP room, and I've been kicking around a long form story that I've finally started writing. Had this chapter penned for ages, and feel like getting it out there, hoping that it might lead me get working on the rest. Right now, there's just OV, but I have a TF chapter mostly done, as well as plans for just about every conventional vore style as the story progresses (I have the barest of a bare bone outline in mind). Please feel free to critique and offer suggestion, and let me know if there's interest in more!

Entry 1

Aknollus could barely believe what his hand was sketching, his shaking arm thankfully ending in a steady a hand. This was dumb, honestly one of the dumbest things he'd done since that time he followed through with the bet concerning Professor Shalot's shaving habits. The phantom sting of that slap resurfaced along his cheeks as a smile stretched across his face at the memory. It had been dumb, but damn, the view had been worth it. And this view would be even more worth it. As Aknollus finished up the final line of the summoning circle he released a sigh of relief, albeit a bit too early. The circle might be drawn, but that was the easy part. The safe part.

Removing what can only be described as a massive tome from its hiding place under the bed, Aknollus blew the dust off from the curling red leather that bound the monstrous work. Lifting the cover open, a screech of ancient leather seemed to roar through his room. Freezing, fearing he would be found out by professors who were nowhere near him but seemed to fill his every thought, the young magician froze where he sat. After five minutes of waiting and still no intruders or angry knocks, Aknollus let out a sigh and chuckle in the same breath. He couldn't believe how nervous he was, or how excited. Unable to contain his curiosity anymore, he fully opened the book, letting the leather creak and cry all it wanted.

On the inside cover was a "guest book" of all the students who had used the book over the years. Three columns rested at the top of the front-page reading: "Name,""Beast Summoned," and "Rating." After finding the list, Aknollus was far from surprised to see several, if not all of his teachers had at one time or another used this book. Professor Hadson had summoned a Saytr, and her rating was only three stars, something about too much hair, but professor Shalot had summoned a minor Shegooroth, a mass of undulating tentacles that spewed from a small dimensional cut that would grow and shrink, and left a rating of four stars with smiley face written in. Not sure if that counted as a fifth star or not, but she clearly enjoyed her encounter. Aknollus noticed female students tended to be more adventurous with their summons, but just about every guy summoned an Impccubus, including the current headmaster, the great elder Zarnith, who served as the first name written right at the top.

With tome in hand, Aknollus moved quickly through his sparse dorm towards his desk, where he laid the beast of a book down, and flipped to an already ear-marked page. The book was massive, straining the poor plywood desk to the point of near-plastic deformation. No matter though, Aknollus cared little for the taxing of the school’s property, and far more for what the book's pages revealed to him. The right page gleamed with archaic runes, language so powerful the lines glowed a faint red, the only source of light outside of the five candles resting along the summoning circle. The other page held a crude, and rather lewd, drawing of in Impccubus.

An Impccubus, as you might imagine, is part imp and part succubus. They have the same sexual appetites and proportions of a Succubus or Incubus, but on about a 4-foot frame, max. In addition to the slightly smaller size, Impccubi are far easier to control and contain, and while they drain life energy through sex, they can almost never drain a person to the point of death, or even lethargy. Because of this, many novice magicians summon Impccubi in their high school and college years as it is far safer than a full-blown succubus. For many young magicians, this summoning is its own rite of passage, as most virginities within in the summoning world are lost to tentacles and demonic genitalia. In this way, summoners get experience from entities who have been having sex for ages before they ever have to fool around with another inexperienced human, and age-old entities get young fresh souls to drain off a little life force and the occasional thrall.

While it's accepted among most students, the professors of Aknollus's school all supposedly oppose the practice, hypocritically so. All summoning books were to remain under lock-and-key and only read under strict supervision to make sure students don't linger on the sultrier pages. Aknollus circumvented this when he found this summoning book under a loose plank in his dorm a week before. He'd been testing out a magic detection spell when a faint resonance rang out from his fingers. His pointer finger, glowing an incandescent blue, leading him straight to the book, which had remained hidden for years. After plying up the loose plank, Aknollus couldn't believe the treasure he'd stumbled on.

It was rumored the seniors had an entry level summoning book that was passed from one class to the next, a gift from the outgoing seniors to the up-and-comers. But the beasts they could bring out were the equivalent of pocket pussies and dildos. Hell, most of the seniors skipped the summoning and just bought sex toys and filled them with a lesser spirit or two for the same effect. Of course, as a Junior, Aknollus had a whole year before he'd even be allowed to look at that glorified pamphlet, let alone use it. This book, on the other hand, was in a completely different league.

Not one to break the mold, Aknollus planned on following the less-than-grand tradition and summon an Impccubus. Every guy who'd done it put in a five star rating, so he felt no need to be adventurous. He had, of course, perused the other creatures in the tome, but found most of them came with too high a risk. While most students took part in the sexual summoning, there were still horror stories of women torn in half, boys drained dry, or students simply disappearing without a trace. The disappearances were believed to be summoners who were overpowered and made into servants or thralls. No one was quite sure, as thralls were rarely taken and not a one had come back.

But even with the risk, Aknollus couldn't help but feel giddy. Tonight was the night! It was the Friday starting off a long weekend, and most of the school was left vacant, meaning Aknollus would have a solid three days of debaucherous fun before having to return to classes. And if this test went well, well, Aknollus was certain Titano and Millith would want in on the action of the summoning tome. The three fairly low-popularity juniors would hold the keys to the kingdom, and would for another year in a half. If Aknollus could pull this off, could establish control over the book, he would run the school for over a year. And it was with that power, on top of the desire to pop his cherry, that spurned the boy onward, his hands shaking from excitement rather than fear as he memorized the incantation before him, his eyes consuming the words and imprinting them within his mind. Once he was certain he had the correct phrasing and pronunciation, the boy turned back to his circle. He was set.

In a low, shaky timbre that swelled as the words poured from him, Aknollus began his incantation, his eyes half lidded as his lips moved around his undulating tongue, "Tempetous Fortuna, al'zir morak zar bequath. Mo'ar leermos Liztavamia!"

With the final word still ringing in his head, Aknollus opened his eyes to see if anything had changed. He sat, somewhat crestfallen, as he stared at his unchanged circle. There should have been something, a burst of flame, a portal, or at the very least a buxom 4-foot imp, but there was nothing. Then, he heard it. A dripping sound. Checking his eyes, Aknollus made sure he wasn't the source as this was potentially one of the saddest nights of his life. But his eyes were dry, strangely so. No, the sound came from elsewhere, and when Aknollus looked at the circle again, he saw the source. The candles’ wax had begun to flow off in rivulets of white. But the candles weren't melting into the floor, they were flowing up to the ceiling, where they had begun to trace a secondary circle, a perfect mirror of the one below. Aknollus's eyes grew wide as the candles continued their work. Magic like this, well, it was for something far larger than an Impccubus. He got up as quickly as he could, and ran towards the summoning circle, desperate to extinguish the flames, to stop the ritual. He'd messed up somewhere, misread or mispronounced, and now something completely different than a cute fuck-demon was coming, and soon.

Aknollus dove his hand into the nearest wick, hoping to cancel the bridge between dimensions, but it was too little! Too late! The fire fought against his touch, burning his fingers as he recoiled with a squeal. The upper circle had been complete, and the candles stopped their waxing and now simply waned, their light growing softer. Holding his breath, Aknollus could only sit and watch as a single mote of flame appeared in the center of the circles, no bigger than a pea. The light seemed to shimmer and shift for a second, before it started growing. Shivering, the boy realized the mote was drawing the heat within the room to reconstitute itself. He could see his breath begin to condense as the mote of flame grew in size and shape. From a single flame, a body began to form. Not massive or monstrous, but far larger than an imp. The body began to gain curves and definition as it smoldered in the air. Thick cloven hoofs were the first pieces of the beast to materialize. From the flames came sinew and flesh lines tracing down from the fiery origin point and up from the hooves. The musculature, as if revealed beneath flayed skin, was soon covered by a dermis of crimson, flesh that seemed to drink in the darkness around it while still reflecting light from an unknown source. The primordial power of flames that constituted the skin soon settled into a set shape, no longer swaying with the wanton movements of wistful flames. She waited, eyes closed, for her body to finish forming. Aknollus could only look up, as a demon with well over a foot of height on him materialized before his eyes. She was intimidatingly beautiful, as well as simply intimidating. Skin the color of fresh blood, Aknollus could only describe her as “thicc”. Thighs, breasts, stomach, and what he assumed was a massive ass were nearly solidified as he simply stared and waited. Atop her head set two sweeping onyx horns, the cherry on this magnificent sundae of a demon. Once fully corporeal, the demon maintained some false sense of modesty by maintaining flickering flames over her nipples and pubic region. She finalized her journey by cracking her neck, opening her eyes, and staring down at Aknollus, her eyes dark and featureless like two pulls of oily ichor, edges tinged with a molten red.

A sly smile covered the pouty demon's lips as she looked upon her summoner, in voice as dark and sweet as fresh molasses, she asked, "Why have you entered into a pact with the Flesh Warper Tempest Fortuna, first of her name?"

Aknollus only stared up blankly, slack jawed. The horned one merely smiled down at him, waiting for him to regain his ability to talk. Seeing he would have to explain himself eventually, Aknollus found it hard to stare into those void eyes, as he scanned the walls behind Tempest, "Well, um, you see, Mrs. Tempest, I was actually, trying to summon, well, an Impccubus, not a Flesh Warper. I'm afraid I'm not really in need of your services..." Once finished, Aknollus regained some composure and looked back up towards the demon, his heart racing more with terror than excitement now.

In response, Tempest merely laughed. But not a small, cordial laugh behind her hand, no she fully guffawed in the young summoners face. The demon doubled over as she clutched her stomach, hoarse coughs joining into her cankerous laugh. Not really sure he wanted to interrupt, Aknollus waited for Tempest to regain herself, which took a bit longer than he'd anticipated. Once out of air, the demoness took a few deep breaths, and pulled herself back to full height, though a sly smile still rested on her lips.

"I'm afraid, my little magician, you were trying to summon my lesser cousin, Impetous, and I'm pretty sure I can guess which 'services' you need her for. To her credit she is good at her job," Tempest paused and winked as she mimed herself performing fellatio on a rather large imaginary cock. "It seems you mixed up our names and wound up with the Flesh Warper. I imagine you rolled your tongue a bit too much" Tempest pressed her own tongue against the front teeth, making a “t-he” sound as she grinned from ear to ear. Her smile soon gave way to a more stern look, her playful smile replaced by a look at would turn the boy to stone had she had snakes for hair, "and I'm afraid Flesh Warper's are a bit more demanding than Impccubi..."

The last bit hung in the air, part threat and part demand, but Aknollus had no idea what to make of it. He knew most classifications of demons, but had never heard of a "Flesh warper". Obviously, he could guess at their function, but as for the specifics of their services, he had no idea. Naïve enough to know better than to lie to a demon, Aknollus, responded, "I'm, uh, I'm afraid I don't quite know the nuances of a flesh warper... If you could explain the, well, what you do, I'd be happy to oblige in whatever way doesn't leave me warped into some hideous mass.”

“Hideous mass?” Tempest coldly stated, clicking her tongue as she forced the word ‘mass’ from between her lips. “I’ll have you know, you little welp, that I’m the foremost warper in the nine hells. My works have been used to transform the hideous into the divine. I’ve had a hand in making the face and the body of just about every top model or actor, and you have the gall to fear I would turn your underwhelming self into something hideous!”

“Well, no, not that’s not what I mea-”

“Enough! I do not doubt you did not intend insult, but whether intended or not, you have insulted my craft and me as a direct result” Tempest’s tone was solid as granite, nothing over or under emphasized. “More to the point, you clearly did not read the necessary offerings to a flesh warper. While an impccubus will be satisfied with some semen mixed with a little life force, I require something a little more tangible. I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, ‘a pound of flesh’? Well, I require a good deal more than a pound, and it’s safe to say, there’s isn’t even an ounce in this circle. Meaning...”

Tempest paused as her right hoof easily stepped over the bounds of the protective circle. The arcane design had been drawn perfectly, but without the required offering, it held no power. Tempest strode over the ward as if it was little more than paint in a parking lot. Aknollus let out a soft whimper as the titanic woman easily strode towards him and wrapped her fingers around his throat. As if her were little more than a doll, the red emissary of hell lifted him so that he was forced to look into her pitch-black eyes. Staring into the face of this boy, Tempests scowl reverted back to her previous smile as her tongue slowly licked around her plump lips. Despite himself, Aknollus could feel himself getting erect, the choking and the fact the monster in front of him was the most gorgeous woman he’d ever seen over-rode anything fear might have done to quell his young libido.

“Meaning” the demoness started back, pulling Aknollus’s attention back, “That I’ll have to help myself to your flesh as payment.”

“Is there any chance you mean that-”Aknollus began before being curtly cut off

“No, I do not mean that in a sexual way. I mean it in a literal way” Came a voice as cold as iron.

But before Aknollus could ask what she meant by “literal”, Tempest was kind enough show him. Unable to look away from the woman’s face, her eyes hypnotizing him as if he were a small rodent in front of a monstrous snake, the woman’s jaws began to distend. There was no popping or snapping, no sound to mark the occasion. In silence, the flesh just extended, like a wax sculpture melting. Aknollus could say nothing as the mouth got larger and larger, a purple tongue lolling and stretching out to taste along his face. The purple tendril languidly traced along his face, dancing along his cheeks and splaying across his stubble as the tongue coated him for what came next.

Once the face was fairly lubed up, the tongue wrapped firmly around Aknollus’s neck, replacing the hand the now moved to remove the off-day wizard clothing. (Imagine a wizard robe made of sweat pants fabric. Super comfy). Said super-comfy clothes were quickly shredded beneath the pointed nails of the demoness now pulling the boy’s head towards her maw like a winch pulls a car. Aknollus of course grabbed for the tongue, both to try and struggle and relieve some of the pressure on his neck. Screaming or calling for help was out of the question as he could barely suck in enough air to fill his lungs, let alone emit a single word. In seconds, he could feel the soft lips wrap around his face as his own head blocked out a light that might have entered the mouth, leaving him to stare into the darkness as the maw wrapped around him.

After his head slipped between the gates of hell, he felt the remnants of his clothes slide off and Tempest grabbing his hips. She easily lifted him up and tilted her head back. While inside, he could feel her throat expand the accept him, and between the widened throat and gravity, Aknollus felt himself begin to quickly slide in. It would seem the demon was not without mercy, as when his hips began to pass between the lips surrounding him the throat contracted around him, holding him, and his cock in place. The same tongue that had so easily wrapped around his throat now gingerly spun around his erect dick. Aknollus knew this was not the time to relent to the carnal, but he couldn’t help it. The coiled demonic tongue both teased and coated Aknollus’s member in the same slick saliva that now coated the entirety of his upper body. It was just the perfect firmness, yielding but not too soft. Unable to contain himself, the trapped boy began to move his hips, doing his best to hump the source of pleasure surrounding him. A chuckle reverberated through his fleshy prison as Tempest seemed to delight in his struggles. Her tongue remained inert, no stroking, no flexing, nothing but its presence. Aknollus could feel nothing but shame, and how utterly fantastic a demon’s tongue felt. He couldn’t help but swing his hips back and forth as remained face down above a waiting stomach. His cock rubbed up against what felt like the slickest material he could dream of. Like a flesh-light coated in the best lube with the heat and responsiveness of a living, breathing person. And while the tongue didn’t move, he could feel with each breath the pressure increase and decrease along his enraptured dick. Enraptured by the sensation, ignoring his predicament, Aknollus soon lost himself in the moment, and came. Unfortunately, his cock had been swallowed by this point, and the thick stream of cum was not sent flying outward, but rather began sliding downward. Tempest’s laughter only increased as her throat relaxed and his legs began descending along with the salty surprise Aknollus had let loose.

Ashamed at the fact he would now be sharing a rather tight cell with his own spunk, Aknollus could do little more than shake his body from side to side and flail his legs. Tempest wasn’t standing for that last act of defiance though. Once finished with his cock, her talented tongue wrapped itself firmly around the boy’s legs and let him fall straight down into her awaiting pit. Once his head hit the stomach, Aknollus found himself forced into the fetal position as the rest of his body came tumbling in, his head hitting the curved bottom of the stomach and wrapping back around. By this point, the only part left outside, and the only part still resisting were his ten furiously wiggling toes. The ten soldiers did their best to fight, to grip something, but as Tempest paused to let them play along her lips, it was clear they were as impotent as the rest of the man’s struggles. With one last, over-emphasized gulp, even those ten brave digits were consumed, and Aknollus felt the whole of his form slip into its new home. The darkness surrounded him as he was sealed tight in his tomb. As the air lessened, as his vision darkened, the boy felt his mind slip into unconscious.

Entry 2

As Aknollus drifted amid the darkness, his mind suspended between his body and the void, he could hear, or rather feel, a myriad of voices surrounding him. The darkness was absolute, but whispers assailed him from all sides. Try as he might to focus on the conversations, the voices seemed to drift and fade the moment he thought he had a grasp on them. It was like a party where he knew no one, and every time he came close to a group, they would move without giving him a second thought. This was when it occurred to Aknollus that he could not open his eyes. Infact, it felt like he didn’t even have eyes to open. Trying to take stock of himself, the boy realized that he couldn’t feel any of his appendages. Nothing. It was as if his mind was stripped from his body and hurled into the darkness of the universe. Fear gripped the boy’s mind as the existential questions started to flood in. Lost in this limbo, Aknollus was only able to reflect on the situation for a few seconds before his mind collapsed under the return of one of his five senses.

Feeling was returning, or rather, shooting through Aknollus’s mind as touch linked back to his conscience. The feeling of massive fingers seemed to be stroking his whole form, god-like digits kneading and molding him as his mind spun on a pottery wheel. He sunk into the wet clay he now seemed to inhabit as the hands of a true master worked to craft him into a completely different shape. He could feel fingers pinching and patting, coaxing and shaping as he felt his conscious settle back into a body. After a full body massage that left him limp and without a knot left in his body, Aknollus felt the hand release him as he was left to tumble forward, blind and unable to stop his fall.

Fall was short though. Aknollus felt his “face” slap against smooth, warm skin. He found his arms seemed to be bound and pressed deep against his sides while his legs were, well, he couldn't’ feel them as he once did, but they seemed to be splayed up behind him. In vain, Aknollus tried to open his eyes, his mouth, anything, but everything seemed sealed as if his outer layer of skin had become the unbroken latex of a balloon. Again, the hands returned. This time, Aknollus felt the hands play across his head, nails were dug into him, but he found there was no pain. The nails served as clay cutters, giving definite shape to the new veneer of skin Aknollus seemed to possess. Aknollus could feel sight and taste returning to him, as both eyes and a mouth were created. His fresh eyelids came to life with a flutter as a slightly salty taste began to form in the back of the boy’s throat. Wide eyed, a silent scream found itself unable to be released by the slit that now constituted his mouth as he was forced to stare into a mirror.

Nestled in the crotch of a smiling demoness who casually stroked along him, Aknollus found he’d become a literal prick. His skin a lighter crimson than Tempest’s, the boy found himself flaccid and resting against the thigh of his summon, who was now standing and checking out her latest addition in the mirror of the boy’s dorm. The demon’s titanic and lustrous form now possessed a large dangling cock that would put some horses to shame. She swayed from side to side and Aknollus could only got with the sway, pressing himself again the large thighs that rose up like the softest of prison walls around him.

“Not Bad” was all the demon murmured to herself as she appraised her new addition, her nails reaching down to make a minor adjustment to lines and veins. Her eyes clear that of a master sculptor, she was able to make a cock with eyes somehow not look completely ridiculous. With a few more slashes, new ridges and tributaries for blood, she finally paused and placed her hands on her hips.

“Well, I think we’re just about done! Been awhile since I’ve sported a cock, but damn if I don’t look killer with one, don’t you agree” Her tone shifted to the lightly barbed tongue of a teasing crush as she hefted Aknollus up and shifted to the left. Like an animal of prey, Aknollus now found his eyes on either side of his new flared head. With his left eye to the mirror, and his body still unresponsive, he could only sit and soak in the image. Flaccid, he rested at about 8 inches and a good 3 inches thick. From this angle, Tempest’s presence all around him, he had to admit, she did look pretty good. This realization caused a feeling in the pit of what felt like his stomach. Aknollus would have described it as butterflies except they were smaller and hotter. Maybe fireflies in his stomach? In that moment of though, Aknollus came to realize that the spot that felt like his gullet was in fact the two large swollen testicles that hung below him. As the fireflies rose, so did he.

“Awwwwwwwww, you really do think I look good!” Tempest chided with a fake sigh of affection as Aknollus felt himself swell in rise. He wasn’t sure if it was his own arousal or Tempest’s, but either way, the blood was flowing through his new tubular form, causing the shaft to rise like a whale breaching the surface of the sea. No longer a large limp noodle, Aknollus found himself transforming into an utter monster of a cock, a beast thicker than a body builder’s arm and with a flared red crown and a drooling mouth. He could feel the vessels pulse around him, a steady knocking as the beat of the demon’s heart echoed through his head. Though he couldn’t hear in the traditional sense, he could feel the vibrations of the demon, and could both understand her words along with her intentions. As Aknollus came to his full length and girth, he felt like a tuna on display after being freshly caught. Tempest seemed to hold him with pride in her palms as her fingers teased his engorged form. Each touch seemed to trace and unlock a bed of nerves, sending a continual storm of shocks and tingles that only seemed to harden the cock-boy. He felt a bound man, subjected to the most intense stimuli, and lacking any form of release. Instead, the most he could do as a cock was twitch with each new shock of arousal. Twitch and slobber a little bit. It quickly became clear the warmth buzzing within Aknollus wasn’t fireflies, but rather the salty mixture now welling up inside him.

A blush showing through her crimson cheeks, Tempest plopped down on the bed and began to practice the self-abuse loved by boys both young and old. She started slow, her own nerves entwined with her newest cock, their creations still raw and unguarded. Unlike her new appendage, she was free to express the sensation with her voice and body. A rapid breathing began to flow through her as she began stroking herself in earnest. Her hands wrapped snuggly around her member and began to go the whole length of the sentient cock. The involuntary twitches of her prick only made Tempest writhe in her own pleasure.

She fell back into the bed, her shifting form wrapping her in the comforter as the coolness of the clothe was quickly overcome by the heat of her passion. Mewling and moaning, the demon always kept in eye on the mirror, reveling in the sight as she fully controlled and used the boy for her own pleasure. One hand continued to stroke as the other roved over her body, tweaking and teasing those bits of flesh she knew were personal hot spots. Each of these new zones of pleasure created a new link, a new nerve, to the cock that was quickly becoming overcome by the waves of pleasure crashing in and through it. Tempest’s back arched like a cat as she called out in a dead language with the tone of one very much alive. She felt the boy, writhe, recoil, then release.

The salty after taste was now all Aknollus knew as a torrent of thick, creamy cum launched out from his mouth and up on to the ceiling. It was like a pipe had burst, and gallons of the fluid spewed up and out, covering the ceiling and raining down. Strangely, none seemed to fall upon Tempest. She remained clean, her crimson skin flush with the orgasmic bliss she had experienced through the boy. They were linked now, and she felt what he did, and boy, did he feel good.

Aknollus would hate to admit it, but that was the best orgasm he had ever experienced. It left him feeling empty and complete at the same time. He knew he should feel shame, weakness, or even fear, but all her felt was content. Content and rather sleepy.

Like sand through an hourglass, Tempest held her new, now quickly deflating cock, in her hands, cooing and stroking the shrinking behemoth as she felt the boy’s soul begin to rest within her. She had initially thought to just play with the foolish magician, and then simply consume his soul as she had done to many before, but the last few centuries had been a bore, and very few souls, at least human souls, called on the flesh warper. And there really was nothing better to work with than fresh human. At that though the demon grimaced and looked up. Any extra pounds the boy had been carrying were now coating the cheap spackling of the sad little dorm. A bit of a waste, but as long as she held on to the human soul, she could always fatten him back up. “Well, my new little toy” Tempest whispered to her now resting cock, “I think it’s time for me to fatten you back up. Why don’t I introduce you to one of those cute little impccubus you were so looking forward to meeting? I know they’re going to be dying to meet you, now that you’re nothing but my meat” Cackling at her own terrible joke, Temepst returned to the circle that had brought her there, and an instant, was gone. The room empty and smelling of jizz and brimstone.
bugdino
New to the forum

Re: Tempetuous (OV, CTF)

Postby bugdino » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:06 pm

Entry 3

Time and heat passed over the boy as he suffered through a restless sleep. His mind was crowded with what felt like legion: voices and emotions screaming at the back of his mind, images flashing and disappearing constantly. Wizard, weak and powerful, kings, queen's, angels, demons a myriad of souls seemed to slam against his mind like a wave into a sea wall he worried he might slip, might lose himself to the mass, but something held on to him, tightly. This grip went from metaphysical, to metaphorical, and final into the real.
“Hey now, come on, it's time to wake up little guy! I've got a surprise for you~” the voice was sweet yet commanding…and Aknollus finally came back to himself. His wrinkled eyes sprung open as he did his best to scream, only to be met with impotent silence. He was still a cock. A thick, red, demonic cock, but a prick nonetheless.
“Come on now, you can't keep doing this existential scream every time I wake you up! I feel your emotion pretty keenly, and humans realizing how small they are in the grand scheme is both boring and awful to me after these many centuries.”
Aknollus decided to then only give back spiteful resistance, though the demon’s smile made him worried it was just what she wanted.
“Now that’s a good boy! No sense having a cock without a little fire! Keep that up, and I'll let you play with your surprise!..” the demon purred, but Aknollus’s eyes were pulled elsewhere. He realized he was no longer in his dorm.
The room had no windows, but it was still a view. A massive suite of crimson and gold, the walls were covered in endless pieces of tantalizing works of art. Orgy covered tapestries, works Aknollus had only seen in museums, and statues that showed the pinnacles of human and non-human forms. The room was otherwise empty, outside of the biggest bed he'd ever seen, and a wall dominated by a massive mirror. He found himself attached to the demon who was sitting on the bed, staring at him and herself, a sickly sweet grin on her face.
“Yes, yes, more of that. Awe is such a good feeling, especially when it's directed at me and mine” she sighed as she distractedly stroked Aknollus’s shaft, forcing him to rise as blood seemingly made of fire rushed through him. He couldn't have remained flaccid if he tried, but he found he now felt an emptiness behind it…the fullness, the need for release wasn't there.
“Awwwwww,” the demon teased as Aknollus found himself at full mast. “Is my new pet feeling hungry? You painted the room with what was left your body before we came to my hellish realm. Well, don't worry sweetie, I have just the thing to fill you right up!”
As of on cue, two small curvaceous demons came from behind the bed. Aknollus recognized them from his summoning book: impccubus. They were gorgeous, barely 4 ft tall, but curves that would have made any girl jealous. The stood before the bed, bowing before tempest, their breasts jiggling and filling the boy’s vision. If he wasn't at full hardness at first, he was now.
“Quite the horny cock I have here! My two little shards haven't even touched you and you're already quivering in anticipation. Abella, come closer, I think he wants to meet you.” The impish demon looked up with a giggle, licking her lips.
Aknollus was able to get a better look at her. Lilac skin, white hair, and a smile broken up by the tiniest of gaps. She was adorable, and everything he'd hoped for when he attempted the summon. Her giggling continued, and Aknollus realized she was nervous.
“Go on dear” Tempest whispered from above, her hand cupping the imps head as well as Aknollus’s. “Give him a kiss dear”. Heeding her master’s command, the imp moved her hair from her face, held Aknllus in her small hands, leaned forward, and absolutely went to town on the poor boy. It was not a peck, nor a soft kiss, but a massively sloppy, tongue filled exploration of the boy’s new head.
Unable to think, straight or otherwise, Aknollus let the imp assault him, feeling her lips play against his slit, her tongue taking whatever bit of salty semen that had been left in him. While more or less passive, he felt something stirring within. A need for the imp,a need for her to go deeper. Come on now. A voice, straight into his mind, his very soul take her.
Aknollus felt his internal muscles contract around the imp’s tongue, holding her in place. If she was nervous, she didn't show it, even when Aknollus swelled and lunged, swallowing down the imp’s head. Like a snake with a mouse. He lifted her up, greedily swallowing those curves, consuming hips and ass with ease. She slid down smooth, her legs and toes disappearing in one single movement. Aknollus could feel her slide through his shaft, the sensation made him shiver. He was rigid with her form, and the second imp came over, beckoned by a smiling tempest, and helped her fellow imp deeper still. The boy felt the imp drop into the cavity that was his right testicle, the void pressing down and sealing the imp tight. It made Aknollus feel fuller, like he'd just had a delicious appetizer.
But an appetizer was not a meal. Without thinking, and with no prodding from Tempest, Aknollus lunged for the second short-stack, engulfing the second imp, a pink one maybe, before even getting a good look at her. He was like a ravenous dog, no build up or playful teasing. Just consumption. Pinkie would be easily taken and deposited into the left nut. Her trip was smooth yet violent, sliding from shaft to waiting testicle in mere seconds. Aknollus, finally sated, let himself flop down on Tempest’s thigh, content after a full meal.
“Now that's my good boy” intoned Tempest as she scratched along his flared head like he was prized puppy. “You did great! Sometimes it takes a bit to get swallowing figured out, but you did it with flying colors. Now then” Tempest’s tone turned dark and husky, the lights seemed to dim, “digest then”.
Aknollus wasn’t quite sure what that meant, until his body once again acted of its own accord. He could feel the two imps, feel them on an almost ethereal level. Two simple souls caught in the web that was Tempest. But he was the web, and he tightened around these souls, flooded their chambers with cum and heat. They struggled whimpered a little, but they could not resist the torrent that flowed over them or the taut skin that was pressing down. He felt their souls, caught in the flotsam that had been their flesh, drift and get lost in the mass of energy that was tempest. They were there one minute, two bright lights of individuality, and the next they were simply part of the monstrous whole.
Tempest felt what Aknollus felt, and it seemed to take her by surprise.“My, you’re full of wonders , as well as demon cum, aren't you? What are the odds I’d find someone with soul sight! That's quite rare you know, even among gifted mages. I think you might just be good for business~” but before Aknollus could hear anymore, he passed out, glutted and full of goo.
bugdino
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!