Red in Nature, Tooth & Claw: Lake Charles by Jonah

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Red in Nature, Tooth & Claw: Lake Charles by Jonah

Postby Voremugen » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:33 pm

Hello everyone. I searched some old HDD of mine and found an old, favorite story of mine from back in the day when yiffstar was still a thing.

I want to point out that i am not the creator and every rights belong to Jonah. Since he is no longer able to be found on any website, i could not ask for permission.

Still i am uploading this, so that, in my eyes very cool story and beginning of a series, will not be lost to this world so to speak. In honor of Jonah and his Red in Nature series, which were one of my first beloved stories when i discovered the internet and vore.

---------------------------------
Red in Nature, Tooth & Claw: Lake Charles

The date is July 2061.  The location is Lake Charles, Louisiana.

A clawed finger slid around the bottom of a large metal container.  The dragon found a thick slice of meat and lifted it out of the can.  The oily contents fell from the slice as it hung limp between his clawed fingers.  The sound of little watery thumps traveled up along his pebbled chest as he raised the slice towards his snout, opened his jaws wide and tossed it inside.  He closed his eyes as he felt the slice of meat slide down his throat.

“I need out of here,” he grumbled.  The heavy wooden chair creaked like an old, rusty gate as he lifted his bulk upwards.  A pair of large clawed feet splayed outward as they pressed onto the floor.

The dragon weighed 1100 lbs and stood just over 7 feet in height.  His scaly skin was gray in color with small, wart like projections covering his entire body.  The textured scales wrinkled and creased where muscular arms and legs attached to his saurian frame.  A heavy tail jutted 5 feet; it was powerfully built with thickened scaly bumps covering the entire length.  The rough, pimpled surface of his scaly palms rustled over the pebbled hide of his belly as he moved it in large circles.  He visualized it weighted heavily with meat, its raised scales expanding as small creases in its scaled hide smoothed out into a fine, rounded display of predatory gluttony.

He padded off across the room, opened the front door and stepped outside and then tilted his head up towards the sun.  He was surprised.  It was already high noon.

His days off from work were often spent at home eating processed canned meat.  It was as inexpensive as it was vapid and unfulfilling.  Food subsidized by the government, no doubt to help keep them well fed and out of trouble.  It lacked the warmth and softness of an animal.  The smell of its fear, the salty taste of its sweat and blood against his tongue; he needed them.

He stepped into the harsh sunlight.  It was blazingly bright.  The fierce, burning sun, the oppressively muggy heat, it felt good against his thick hide.  As he padded off towards town, dots of light reflected dully off the gray, bumpy texture of his heavy, saurian physique.

An afternoon breeze blew through the woodlands dispelling the familiar smell of his domestic confines.  The dragon tilted his head up and inhaled deeply, savoring it as he savored his momentary freedom.  It felt good to be outside.

Minutes later he walked past rows of office buildings in Lake Charles as he ambled towards his destination.  The angst of his bland existence was temporarily forgotten.

A door opened in front of him.  He swung his clawed hand upwards rasping the edge of the glass door with his talons.  The pads of his feet slid briefly across the sidewalk, his right leg gripped onto the cement, pressing down as it absorbed the momentum.  Its thick muscles tensed, his knee bent slightly then slowly straightened up.  He stood up tall.

She looked up obliquely.

The dragon gazed down.  His stout shoulders hunched over the woman, overshadowing her small, petite body.  His chest expanded outward as he inhaled deeply, pausing, his deep set eyes quickly studied her.

She gawked up at the dragon.

“I could have hurt you, woman,” he growled.

“I – I know,” she said, gesturing her apprehension with her hand pressed over her chest.  She tried not to appear nervous, but at the same time she found herself enamored, if not outright humbled by his presence; after all, this was the reason she was here.

It was rare to come across a dragon in most parts of the county, but in the south it was an entirely different story.  Dragons enjoyed hot, humid climates.  It best supported their level of comfort.  Many live in the Gulf States for this reason, and because of their popularity with dragons they are affectionately known as the Dracian states: Florida, Louisiana and Texas.  A number of communities were developed by dragons as they best catered to their needs.  The major communities included Brownsville-Harlingen, Ocala and Lake Charles.

The 22 year old woman just arrived in Lake Charles.  She had seen more dragons in a single hour here than she had seen in her entire life growing up on a small Iowa farm.

The dragon released the glass door.  It closed flush with the building’s glass exterior.

She looked up at the dragon like a whipped dog eager to please.  “I’m sorry.  I should’ve been more careful.”  She had a soured expression as if she blown a first impression that couldn’t be undone.  “Are you okay, sir?”

“I’m fine.  Be more careful,” he said matter-of-factly.

“I will, sir,” she said as her voice crackled.  “Um, were you going inside?”

“No.  I’m going to the Carnitopia.”

“The Carnitopia?”  The raised tone in her voice seemed out of place.  She lifted her bangs and swept them to the side, her long black hair flowed behind her.  She paused, curbing her enthusiasm.  The Carnitopia was a place she’d walked by a number of times and each time wished for the courage to go inside.  “It’s a really beautiful building.  I’ve wanted to go inside since I arrived.”

The dragon looked down at her with his eyes carefully studying her.  She seemed out of place in a community of dragons.  “You’re not from here, are you?”

“No, sir.”  I came to Lake Charles an hour ago.  I’m from Iowa.”

“Are you alone?”

“Yes sir.  I traveled by myself.”

His eyes widened.  Perhaps this is the one, he thought.  “Then go with me,” he said unabashedly, touching her soft elbow with his clawed hand.

“Go with you?” she asked incredulously, trying to hide her enthusiasm.  An opportunity to be with a real, live dragon, she thought.  Finally.  After all these years and it’s this easy?  “Um, but I don’t even know your name, sir.”

“My name is Seth.”

“Hi Seth, my name is Rosie.”  She smiled shyly.  “And – yes, Seth, I would love to go with you!”  Her enthusiasm hardly contained.

“Then follow me,” the dragon said.  He brushed past as he continued down the sidewalk, glancing back briefly.

Rosie stepped back looking surprised at his impudence.  She watched him pad off, admiring his handsome Dracian body – his large muscles bulged under his beaded hide as his thick tail swung side to side as he walked.  The dragon’s stout, reptilian physique undulated with each heavy step.  It was an opportunity, and one she wasn’t going to loose.  Rosie quickly followed behind.

A few minutes later they arrived at the Carnitopia.  The outside walls were painted in a traditional farm setting with livestock such as cows, bulls, goats and pigs on a green pasture.  A flock of sheep was painted in the background.  The extensive motif ran the entire length of the building.  Above the entrance was a large white sign with bold black lettering: C A R N I T O P I A.

Rosie walked behind Seth as he opened the door.  She hurriedly brushed past feeling the roughness of his pebbled hide snag lightly against her clothes.  His body felt soft with a dense, heavy musculature.  The fingers of her hand quickly ran across the gravelly texture of his reptilian hide as she passed by him, exploring the unique feel of what a dragon felt like.

He was amused at her hurried entrance; his ivory colored teeth glistened through the shadows of his grinning expression.

It didn’t seem real to her.  After all these years, a dream come true.  Other girls loved horses, but not Rosie.  She loved dragons.

They walked into the lobby.  Rosie noticed the oppressively muggy heat as they entered inside.  It was thick with the gamey smell of meat.  The clinging odor had a foul stench.   She took out a handkerchief and swabbed it on her face and neck and then casually placed it up to her nose.  The whole place stank of butchered animal.  It didn't help matters any that the temperatures had soared the last few days, unseasonably warm for even for Louisiana.

They entered a parlor with a wide counter at the end.  An imposing dragon stood on the other side with his muscular arms leaning down against the countertop.  “You brought someone with you, Seth,” he said.

“Yeah,” he growled.  “I brought my lunch this time.”  Seth looked down at Rosie and grinned toothily.  “She will join me.”

The waiter motioned with a single wave of his clawed hand.  “Come on,” he said, walking past the counter completely unresponsive to Seth’s comment.  Rosie looked up hesitantly at Seth and then grinned as she affectionately punched him lightly in the arm.

The waiter led them into a dining area the size of a conference room.  Along the left side of the room was a long counter with over-sized bar stools bolted to the floor.  Behind the counter were stainless steel hooks attached to the ceiling, on each hook hung sheep and goat carcasses.  They hung upside down.  One of the goats was skinned exposing the white skull and teeth, its eyeballs stared out vacantly.  Directly above the counter were wire cables attached to the ceiling, and each cable had a rabbit or chicken hanging by a leg.  One of the rabbits was slit open.  Small ropes of pink intestine hung out of its abdomen.  Drops of blood splattered on the counter forming a round pool of coagulated fluid.

Yes – dragons!  Rosie could hardly contain herself as she looked around.  They walked further inside, dozens of reptilian heads turned as their deep set eyes set under heavy, scaled brow ridges gazed intently at her.  Their yellowish-white eyes followed her across the room as she walked through.  Seeing a human in a dragon’s place to eat seemed out of place.  The stare from these large predators was enough to frighten any being.  But for Rosie the excitement of being in a room full of these beautiful beasts was nothing short of elating to her.  “They’re actually looking at me!” she thought, “what an incredible honor.”  Rosie grew up having dreams like this – being in a room full of dragons.  But this time she was awake, at least she was pretty sure.

As Rosie walked past a couple of dragons sitting at a nearby table, she lifted her hand up excitedly and waved, smiling.  One of the dragons responded by opening his toothy jaws and pointing inside.  She heard the dragons chatter laughingly as she walked past.  She quickly lowered her hand and looked the other way.

Rosie saw a dragon sitting by himself at a nearby table holding a live rabbit pinched between his clawed fingers.  He raised it above his head and casually dropped it inside his open jaws.  She heard a piercing squeal as he clamped them shut.  The shrilling rabbit was clenched between his powerful jaws as he shook it, blood spattering along his face and down onto the table in elongated bright red drops.  It was shockingly brutal.  He tossed the limp body to the back of his throat and swallowed it whole.

At another table Rosie saw what appeared to be a family of dragons.  One of the adult dragons tossed a live chicken several feet above the table.  It flailed and flapped around as it traveled above the table.  A smaller dragon sitting opposite immediately snapped it out of the air and shook it violently as a cloud of white feathers slowly descended around the table.  He proudly looked at the larger dragon as feathered wings fluttered from of his tightly closed jaws.

The waiter led them to their table.  Seth walked around, pulled out a chair and sat down.  It creaked under his weight.

Rosie sat in her over-sized chair, then quickly gripped the arm rests as she felt the chair being lifted upwards.  It came to a quick stop just short of the table’s edge.  She turned her head and saw the waiter releasing his grip.  “Oh – thank you,” she said startled.

“I’ll return when you’re ready to order.”  The waiter padded off towards the kitchen.

Seth reached over and opened the menu.  He traced his talons along the large laminated pages, his eyes scanning along.

Rosie’s oversized menu staggered awkwardly as she tried to hold it upright, then after some effort laid it flat on the table.  She examined its heavy, laminated cover.  The menu was tan with red embroidery along the edges.  It had pictures with Dracian characters – a hieroglyphic style of writing used by dragons – written in bold, black lettering.  Rosie flipped to the inside cover where she saw drawings of rabbits, turkeys and chickens as well as larger animals such as pigs, sheep and goats aligned in columns.  She looked over to the second page and saw happy cartoon faces of smiling bulls, pigs and sheep, and on each side were big-eyed cartoon dragon faces with clenched claws holding up knifes and forks.  Rosie turned the page.  It had detailed colored photographs of cows, bulls and horses.  The animals were shown as butchered carcasses with their legs, heads and hides removed.  The chest and abdomen muscles were removed showing the pale, red and dark colors of the internal organs in detail.  Further down the page were enlarged photographs.  The pictures were of livestock testicles.  Rosie quickly closed the menu.

“I’m a vegetarian.”

Seth looked up.  “Huh?”

"I’m a vegetarian.  I don’t eat meat, Seth.”

The dragon cocked his head to the side.  He thought for a moment.  “Then I’ll order honth, for both of us.”

“Honth?” she asked, squinting her eyes suggesting she didn’t understand.  “What is honth?”

“It’s a cow’s digestive organs.  Its right here,” he said, pointing to page four.  “I squeeze out the green stuff.  You can have it.”

Rosie laughed out loud.  Some dragons seated nearby turned to look.  “Oh Seth,” she gasped shaking her head.  “I can’t eat anything here.  I’m sorry.”

The dragon had a puzzled expression.  “You know dragons only eat meat,” he said.  “Why did you want to come here?”

Rosie suddenly seemed deflated like a punctured balloon at his matter-of-fact response.  “I just wanted to be with dragons,” she said softly, nervously thumbing the side of the menu.

Seth leaned over.  “But why?”

She begun to speak – but her mouth moved soundlessly.

“Dragons are carnivores,” he interrupted.  “Flesh and blood, bones and muscle, it’s all part of our diet.”

“I – I understand.”  She seemed repudiated by his forceful tone.  “But – I love dragons.  This was an opportunity to be with them – to be with you – to see what dragons are like in real life –”

He glared at her, squinting, studying her reaction to see if he correctly understood her.

“Seth,” she continued, swallowing hard.  “I’ve loved dragons ever since I was little.  And I’m incredibly honored to be with you.  I mean – ,” she turned her head and looked at the dragons seated in the room, “to be in the same room breathing in the very same air as these big, wonderful dragons is a dream come true for me.”  She reached over and curled her small fingers around the rough scaly surface of his clawed hand.  Her pale fingers contrasted sharply with the dark gray color of his claws.  “You know, you’re the first dragon I’ve ever spent any kind of time with – and to be with you like this and to feel your beautifully scaled skin.”  She stroked her hands up and down the pebbled surface of his clawed hand, and then pinched his thick, dark talon between her fingers getting a feel for its impressively large size.  “Seth,” she said almost sighing.  “I feel like I’m dreaming all of this.”

The dragon’s eyes were fixed on Rosie, studying her words stoically – trying to understand her motivations.  It was the closest he'd yet come to understanding a human’s attractiveness to dragons.

Rosie stared at him affectionately, admiring his handsome reptilian features as she continued to play her fingers along his taloned forelimb.  She looked at how his gray, scaly skin sprawled across his muscular body giving the large behemoth a wonderful, predatory appearance.  The dragon’s yellowish white eyes had dark, rounded pupils; they were piercing, set under the grainy texture of his thick, chiseled brow ridges.

“Oh, Seth.”  I hope you can understand.

The dragon sandwiched both of his claws around Rosie’s hand area, enveloping much of her lower arm.  He smiled toothily.  “Then do you want to go home with me?” he asked.  He watched in secret glee as she blushed and squirmed at his question but did not pull away.  He pushed his tongue to the front of his slightly gaped mouth in an anxious gesture; it glistened between his teeth.

Rosie’s jaw hung open in an expression of gormless adoration.  “Um – hmm, really?”

“Oh, yesss,” he said softly as he stroked his talon across her lower arm.  Seth roused himself – at the thought of getting her home.  He wasn't above a little platonic teasing to put her off balance.

“Do you live far?” she asked in a stirred tone, as if distance really mattered.

“It’s near.”

She nodded, and smiled.  Her pulse quickened.  She breathed in deeply and then slowly exhaled as she took in the reality of what was happening.  They got up from the table.  Rosie held tightly onto Seth’s arm as they headed towards the exit.  They left the Carnitopia and walked down the sidewalk to a dirt road.  It traveled away from town and towards the backwoods, a remote and undeveloped area of Lake Charles.

It was nearly 10 minutes since they left the Carnitopia when they’d entered a woodland area.  Rosie wiped the moisture from her forehead as she looked around admiring the old southern magnolia trees.  “How beautiful,” she thought.  She turned her head and saw large, stately oak trees with long weeping garlands of Spanish moss hanging from their limbs like old ragged drapes of fabric.  In the distance she saw tall cypress trees, some also covered in long curtains of moss.

A few moments later they approached a house, it appeared rustic looking.  As they walked past the decrepit front gate Rosie examined the home’s weathered, cream colored exterior.  The eaves, window and door trim were dark green in color with large patches of old paint peeling in long strands.  The property was sparse of landscaping.  The front yard and the wood-shingled roof were matted in a thick layer of oak leaves and acorns.

The sound of crackling debris was heard under their feet as they walked closer to the entrance.  Seth lumbered his large, reptilian bulk up the concrete steps to the front door.  He turned the knob and pushed the unlocked door open and then stepped inside – his large tail curled slowly behind as he turned.  His eyes scanned past Rosie to see if anyone was looking.

Rosie walked up the steps.  The bare skin of her arm brushed against Seth’s scaly belly as she walked inside.  It felt rough against her skin, soft and cool.  Her footsteps tapped slowly along the bare concrete floor as she walked inside.

Click!  The door closed.

Seth turned and walked up to Rosie.  He reached out with his clawed hand; her hand had risen up to meet his.  He grasped her tiny hand and gently pulled her towards him.

Rosie wrapped her arms around him and felt his scaly hide against her body.  The side of her face snuggled into the rough pebbled surface of his chest.  “Ohh Seth,” she sighed in relief.

The dragon lowered his head nuzzling his snout into the small of her neck and inhaled deeply.  He closed his eyes.  The salty scent of her sweaty flesh swept over his senses.  He opened his mouth – saliva crackled as he stuck his tongue out and pressed it gently against the side of her neck.

“Oh – my god, Seth!” she said.

Seth’s tongue felt awkwardly pleasant.  It curled around the back of her head – the long, black hair nudged away abruptly by his snout as it rooted around the small of her neck.  She pretended to resist but remained still as she tilted her head along the movements of his tongue.  “It feels really good,” she said in a soft tone, placing her tiny hand along the base of his terrible, beautiful jaws.

The dragon savored the salty taste.  He fought the need to bite into it, to take her in his jaws and thrash her body until it lay limp.  He knew his prey drive was only temporally suppressed.

Thick strands of saliva formed as he lifted his tongue to the front of her neck.  Rosie cocked her head to the side, glanced up obliquely, taking in the fantastically erotic sensation of her Dracian lover.  Unthinkingly she reached up and placed her hand along the curve of his tongue.  It was soft, like a flabby slab of meat.  As she reached up the skin of her cheek brushed against the rough, pebbled texture of his snout.  His breath flowed over her face.  It had a soft, pungent odor of decayed flesh.  The young woman breathed in the dragon’s moist breath through her gaping, almost panting mouth.

“Oh – Seth – this is so nice,” she moaned breathlessly, almost stumbling over his clawed foot as she shifted her weight to get closer.  She ran her tongue along his wet, smooth gum line, cupping her mouth along his teeth as she swept it across.  The taste of his spit was bland but hardly disagreeable.  She lapped up a wad of it that collected between the side of his tongue and gum line, feeling the slimy thickness blend inside her mouth – and swallowed it.

Large talons snagged along loose folds of fabric as he moved his claws down her backside.  He exhaled in a long, tenuous breath.  It swirled around the young woman’s face like a warm, muggy breeze; its pungent odor adding to the sensuousness.  Rosie breathed in obligingly and took in the gamey odor of his breath.

Seth lifted his tongue.  Strands of saliva bridged across the back of her neck as the large muscle slowly eased inward and centered itself back between two rows of conical shaped teeth.  The dragon closed his jaws.  He glared down at Rosie, his eyes slowly rooted around her small, delicious body.

Seth growled.  “Remove your clothes.”

Rosie looked up obediently, aroused even further by his assertiveness.  "Seth,” she huffed, “is this really happening to me?”  The young woman’s heart pounded inside her chest as her small hands fumbled to unbutton her shirt.  Trembling in anticipation, she quickly stepped out of her clothes and tossed them aside.  Rosie walked up and pressed her nude body against the dragon’s scaled chest and belly.  She closed her eyes in disbelief, slowly sighing, snuggling her face against his pebbled hide.

The dragon lowered his head, the angular snout only inches from Rosie’s face.  He breathed in.  “Are you prepared for what awaits you,” he asked rhetorically.  A pair of deep-set eyes, vigorously intense and alive – it gave him a cold, predatory look.

“Oh, yes – ”  Rosie panted.  She looked up – pausing as she examined the dragon’s stonelike stare.

His hard gaze looked straight through her.  He opened his mouth to speak and then paused a moment.  “Rosie,” he said in a low grumble, slowly stoking her backside with his large claw.  “Today, you will know me.”

“Huh – Seth?”  Rosie looked up at the dragon – her mind a flurry of pleasure – then closed her eyes as she reburied her head snug against his soft chest.

“I’m going to eat you.”  His clawed fingers casually stroke her backside.

She lifted her head from his chest and looked up, her eyes fluttered open as his words slowly resonated inside her consciousness.

“S-Seth – y-you’re going to eat me?”

“Sshhh, Rosie.”  He whispered, lifting up her chin with the side of his clawed finger.  “It will be okay.”

A look of horror came over Rosie’s face.  “Oh god Seth – you’re not kidding!”  She stepped back.  “B-but how could you do this to me?”

“There is no you, Rosie – there is only me.”

“Oh fuck, Seth.”  Rosie closed her eyes and shook her head in disbelief.

He placed his snout against the side of her neck and inhaled deeply, the rushing sound of his breath resonated in her ear as he breathed in her smell.  “Mmmm – you smell good.”

Rosie pulled away and placed the side of her head against his chest.  She visualized her body on the other side of his scaled hide, melting into the mountain of dragon flesh.

“Are you ready, Sweety?” he asked softly.

Rosie’s chin quivered as tears welled up in her eyes.  “I don’t wanna die – Seth!  Please!”

“It will be okay,” Seth repeated as he gently cupping his clawed hand along her head, rubbing it gently.

Rosie looked up with tears rolling down her cheeks.  She placed her hand on his scaled snout and slowly traced her fingers along the rough texture of his lower jaw.  Remarkable, she thought.  It was a picture of predatory innocence.

She looked painfully into his large reptilian eyes.  They had betrayed her.

“Ready, Sweaty?” he asked.

The young woman hesitated.  She shook her head in agreement.  She knew what ever happened was going to happen whether she agreed to it or not.  Part of her thought that if she appeased the dragon, he would release her.

“That’s a good girl.”

“This isn’t really happening is it, Seth?” she asked, sobbing.

The dragon gazed down as he softly stroked the back of her head with his clawed hand.  “Mmmm.  I’m going to enjoy this, Sweety.”  He lowered his snout next her head.  “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time,” he growled softly.

Rosie looked up and saw the patterns of scales along his mouth separate as his jaws began to open.  Strands of saliva formed along the edges.  He had been salivating heavily, anticipating taking her as a meal.  Rosie clenched her eyes shut and let out a guttural scream as she felt her head smash against the soft flesh of his throat.

It was really happening!  Her face smothered tightly against his tongue.  She scraped her head against the hard roof of his mouth as she turned it sideways; her long hair covered her face.  Inhaling deeply to catch her breath she noticed the smell of the dragon’s breath as it sucked into her lungs.  The room was seen between rows of conical shaped teeth.

The dragon followed his clawed hand down the woman’s body and then tightly grabbed hold of her thigh and lifted it upwards as her other leg hung loose in the air.  He opened his jaws wider as he tilted his head back.

Rosie felt an overwhelming sense of shock at the sensation of falling downward.  “Seth!!”  Screaming frantically she raked her arms across his teeth, bleeding, smearing them red with blood as they wind-milled around the sides of his jaws.  Blood poured from her arms.  Bright red lines dripped down the dragon’s lower jaw onto his scaled chest thumping as it hit the rough reptilian hide, slowly weaving down the pebbled surface.

Seth lowered her further inside.  The vivid red blood smeared across his teeth and then along his tongue as her arms fell inward.  He felt her head press slip past the back of his tongue and down his throat.

Both of Rosie’s hands were pressed behind her as they poked out of his throat, her head buried deep inside the fleshy, dark tunnel, nearly immobilized.  Her tiny fingers curled down along the slippery corners of his jaws.  They gripped between the large teeth of his lower jaw, frantically trying to hold on from slipping further down.

The dragon flicked his head back.  Rosie’s fingers suddenly lost their grip.  They slid easily past the slippery, saliva coated corners of his jaws and folded inward as they pressed against the fleshy wall of his bulging throat.  The woman’s outline protruded under the scaled skin as her head entered his chest.  He continued to jerk his head back.

She heard the throbbing of his heart.  It seemed to come out of nowhere.  The beating grew louder – and then slowly faded as she descended deeper into his body.  A circular band of muscular flesh gripped around her head.  It massaged upward along her chest and then abdomen, squeezing her deeper into his belly.  The thumping of his heart was now a faint, continuous rhythm.

Rosie heard a burbling sound in front of her.  She suddenly felt a gush of hot, stale air blow past her face and bubble up along her body.  The sound of burping was vaguely heard as she felt it gurgle past her body at the back of his throat.  The harsh stomach gases filled the tight, suffocative void.  Instinctively she inhaled – and then coughed explosively.  Her lungs rejected the hot, acrid air.

Less than a minute had passed since Rosie’s head entered his throat – her legs now bent at the knees, the calves pointed upwards on each side of his snout.  The soft skin of her calves brushed across its rough, scaly surface.

Continuing to jerk his head back, Rosie’s calves and then her feet raked past the dragon’s teeth as she slid downward.  In a single, fluid motion the balls of her feet brushed silently across the roof of his mouth as her body descended deeper into the dragon’s suffocative body.  Suddenly Rosie’s feet came to a stop at the back of his throat.  The woman’s head pressed against the sphincter to his stomach.

Seth enjoyed the feeling of Rosie’s toes pressing up against the back of his throat.  He closed his jaws.  Both of her feet were now smashed between his tongue and the roof of his mouth.

She was now completely inside his body.

Like the closing of a terrible, toothy tomb, the helpless young woman lay upside down inside the dragon’s esophagus; her head snug against a tight, muscular ring.  Dizzying, her mouth instinctually opened and closed like a beached fish trying to breath, her lips puckered outward, gasping for air.  Flashes of light darted across the darkness.  Her mind was succumbing to hypoxia.

A few moments later the sphincter began to slowly dilate.  The muscular bands compressed and squeezed along her body.  Rosie’s head suddenly popped inside the fleshy ring.  Her feet slid past the back of his tongue – forever disappearing down his throat.  The sphincter squeezed around her neck as her head entered his stomach.  Feeling the open space she gasped for air, her chest expanded rapidly outward as her lungs filled with the noxious gases.  The rancid taste of digestive juices sucked into her mouth and caused her to explode in a hard, spewing cough.  Thick strings of mucous flew out from her mouth and along the stomach wall.

Seth enjoyed the feeling of Rosie’s feet slide gradually down his throat as she entered inside his stomach.  Her feet made a slight outline down his throat as they slowly descended into oblivion.  His clawed hand circled around his engorged belly.

The sounds of burbling and crackling filled her ears as deep folds of slimy flesh engulfed more and more of her body until she was snug in a muscular cocoon of wrinkled flesh.  The walls of his stomach churned around her body coating it in thick globs of digestive slime, her long hair packed tightly against her skull like a cap with the outer strands clumped together in thick ropes of digestive mucous.  Rosie’s feet slipped past the ring as the dragon’s stomach muscles pushed and twisted her body, contorting it like a large bolus of meat.  The sphincter squeezed closed, her toes almost clenched inside the viselike tightness as they slowly slipped past.

Rosie could barely hear the faint beating of his heart; the muffled thumping had a soothing, rhythmic sound as Seth’s stomach muscles slowly squeezed around her.  They pushed digestive enzymes inside the crevasses of her limp body as they prepared her for digestion.  Rosie’s breathing slowed, becoming painfully irregular.  She lifted her clenched fist, hesitated, and then opened it as she pressed it against the wrinkled folds.  The folds engulfed her hand, squeezing into it.  Rosie lowered it as if slowly sliding into a half world, the calm of death seemed a pleasant option as the anguish slipped away and was replaced by a peaceful white mist.  The faint beating of his heart, the muffled sounds thumping inside her head – it was comforting.

She thought of dragons.

“Uuuurrrrrrrrrrp!”  The familiar smell of the woman’s sweaty and bloodied body mixed with the acrid stench of stomach gases as they wafted in front of his slightly gaped jaws.  Seth closed his mouth.  He turned and padded his bloated bulk across the room.  He stood in front of the mirror and looked at his reflection, placed both claws under his gut and lifted it slightly taking a grisly pleasure in its weightiness.

Rosie squirmed and panted breathlessly inside his stomach, her mouth pulling in the noxious, soppy digestive gases.  Now semi-conscious, her blue lips curled outward as it puckered like a dying fish, her breathing becoming a gentle, weakened puff.  The young woman’s awareness of her fleshy tomb had already slipped from her consciousness as the last remaining puffs of breath left her mouth.

A short time later her eyelids slowly opened, pupils dilated wide, a vacuous stare peered blankly into the slimy, suffocative darkness.  Her breathing had stopped.  She was dead.

Seth padded off to bed.  He felt the weight of the woman’s body inside his belly as he carefully lowered himself into the cushioned bedding and slumped into the soft mattress, it squeaked loudly.  He felt her dying body twitch inside his gut as death extinguished the last remaining spark of her young, vibrant life.  Satisfied over his capacious meal, he closed his eyes and slept.

Digestive acids began by eating away at her dead body as the skin blistered in large patches, then wrinkled and peeled up along her entire body, sloughing it away in thin, small layers.  The loosened skin and pink dermal tissues foamed and frothed in a bathe of enzymes.  It burned through the skin layers into the flesh, and through the flesh into the network of muscle, tendons and ligaments.  Thick layers of flesh soon opened up.  The fat quickly scraped away by the churning wrinkled folds of the stomach revealing the insides of her body as it squeezed and pushed, filling in the dips and hollows with powerful meat digesting enzymes.

The horror of the event was balanced by the calm stillness of the sleeping dragon.  His chest raised and lowered as the woman’s body rested silently inside his belly with its occasional burbling sounds as warm digestive juices squeezed and churned around it.

The flesh of her hands and feet slipped away into a slurry of bloody gruel; then the flesh of her skull and with it, her eyes, nose and lips vanished into a froth of bloodied slime.  The enzymes combined with strong acids.  Her tattered flesh rapidly dissolved as it bubbled, churned and rolled inside the tight confines of the dragon’s stomach, the pink flesh of her body bleached by the meat digesting enzymes and then dissolved into a mushy paste that was swept away from the carcass.  It worked into her body.  The powerful digestive acids cleared away the layer of flesh, revealing the thick, red meat of her limbs.  It worked to dissolve and remove the thick muscles of her arms and legs, stripping them down to the clean, white bone.

As night turned to morning while the dragon slept, the woman’s body had been broken down into an unrecognizable fleshy pulp.  The bloody gruel was squeezed along his coiled gut as peristalsis moved the liquefied nourishment in wavelike contractions.  Rosie had been furiously digested.  Much of it was absorbed and converted to saurian flesh.  Her body not only belonged to a dragon – it was a dragon.

A few hours later the unabsorbed remains passed into his large intestine.  Moisture from the thickened sludge was absorbed into his body and compacted into feces.

By later that afternoon Seth awoke to the feeling of pressure inside his lower bowels.  “Hold on, Rosie.”  The dragon hurriedly climbed out of bed and padded across the room.  He entered inside the bathroom and quickly turned, swinging his large tail to the side as he straddled the dragon-sized toilet and lowered himself down.  It was just in time, he gave out a loud grunt as his scaled vent began to slowly pucker open.  Seating comfortably over the bowl, a log of shit begun to mound out from of his puckered asshole.  “Ahh,” he sighed, as a heavy mass of crap squeezed out and plopped nosily into the water.  Strands of dark colored hair clung from his scaled vent.

An explosion of intestinal gas erupted noisily spraying dark fecal matter onto the inside porcelain wall.  A second gaseous outburst sputtered out watery globs of white colored ooze into the toilet.  The dragon grunted as he worked to expel the remaining mass of human debris.  Slowly mounding out, his asshole puckered open showing the pink flesh of his anal sphincter.  A large, heavy mound of shit crowned outward.  Suddenly several feet of dragon dung slid out of his gaping anus.  Plop!  The water splashed up like a fountain as the massive log smashed against the bottom of the toilet with a soft thud.

The dragon felt more pressure build inside his rectum.  He reached down, his talons rapped across the porcelain wall as they grasped the toilet’s rim.  Clenching his eyes shut he tilted his head upwards as spurts of gas fluttered past his anal vent.  It puckered outward.  A mound of moist, plump dragon shit slowly descended from his dilated anus.  The heavy log of crap hit the water with a loud plop and sunk to the bottom toppling over black and brownish colored shit.  Seth breathed out as several watery white lumps splattered into the toilet.  With his anus gaped open, the pink flesh of his dilated sphincter seemingly eyed its expelled soupy contents below.  Strings of human hair were entwined inside clumps of dragon shit, protruding, waving and swirling around in the foul water like strands of seaweed dancing passively in a strong current.

Feeling relieved of his intestinal burden, Seth squeezed his vent closed.  He reached down between his legs and gently grasped his large penis as it protruded from its scaled sheath.  Slowly breathing out in a long sigh, the dragon relaxed his bladder as a trickle, and then a heavy stream of hot urine whooshed from the end of his cock.  The yellow piss gushed into the toilet as it splattered noisily into water.  It mixed in his feces in with what appeared to be a dense, mushy fungus floating in a watery stew.  A froth formed where the hot urine mixed with the soupy fecal debris.  The strong odor of saurian piss wafted up as gallons of hot, liquid waste gushed from his body.  A strong, foul stench filled the air inside the bathroom.  The strong musk of urine combined with the fetor of dragon shit.  A few moments later the large torrent was reduced to a sputtering trickle.  The dragon tilted his head up and breathed in deeply, he took in the smell of his human prey’s eliminated body.

Seth stood up from the toilet.  He turned around and looked at the volume of shit inside the frothy water.  Proud at having reduced a human to an odorous muck of dragon shit, he reached over and grabbed a clawful of paper towels and carefully rubbed them around his scaled anal vent removing long strands of hair and other fecal debris.  He tossed the soiled clump of paper into the toilet and smirked contemptuously as he saw it float above the foul excrement.

He reached over and grabbed a large metal lever.  Pulling it downward, a rapid flood of water circled inside the oversized toilet.  The heavy contents spun around and slowly descended downward into the whirl of water.  A loud gush was heard as the fetid contents were sucked down the toilet into the plumbing below.  The remains traveled to a large underground cesspit and dumped inside.

What remained of her body: the hair, some fingernails and teeth – all that was preserved in Seth’s powerful digestion – blended inside a giant buried cesspit of dragon waste.  Remains of her digested body sent underground, its mired parts suspended forever in a fetor of dragon muck.  It was a proper burial for Rosie he thought.  She would always be with him.

Later that evening the contented dragon looked outside his window at the night sky.  The city lights of Lake Charles could be seen in the distance.  A soft rustling sound was heard as he slowly circled his clawed hand over the pebbled hide of his belly.

There was no regret.  No guilty feeling.  No remorse or self-reproach.  No sadness over eating her.

Seth was a predator in a world of prey.  The dragon smiled toothily as the city lights glinted brightly in his large, reptilian eyes.

Jonah

The motivation for writing this story among others was from Skant and his writings on anthro dragons.  Although it was half a decade ago, I enjoyed the time I had with him and the inspiring stories he wrote.  The concept of the Carnitopia was taken from his Carnivoria, a restaurant for large predatory creatures.  More recently Kodisoa was also an inspiration with his warm and beautifully written stories.

My many thanks to Kodisoa for critiquing the story; he made suggestions that substantially increased the quality.  Also, thanks goes to Draconic Chronicler for his help in making the story more realistic, although I no doubt took some liberties.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Re: Red in Nature, Tooth & Claw: Lake Charles by Jonah

Postby Stanku » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:49 am

Nice, I had thought Jonah's stories gone forever. Do you have the rest of them stored as well? I suppose it's pretty awkward to ask to see them since Jonah probably removed them for a reason.
Stanku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voremugen » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:48 am

Sadly not, two more can be found as ebooks called "Seduced by a dragon" by Abraham Lincon, tho.
I guess that is another name, still unreachable. I tried, wanted to get hold of the rest as well because i really loved his series.
In my opinion his work was simply lost due to not tranfering over from yiffstar to sofurry.
So well, at least one of his chapters is posted and in a way, preserved!
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stanku » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:02 am

Yeah, I encountered the stories first in Big Gulp message board, but they're now gone from there too. Thanks for informing me about the book and posting this chapter though.
Stanku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voremugen » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:59 am

You can find it on Rakuten Kobo for example. "Seduced by a dragon" by J.J. Abraham. Vol 1 and 2. Those two were the sequels to the one chapter above.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!