Seru's first Journal Entry - Kobold M Prey/Plant Pred

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Seru's first Journal Entry - Kobold M Prey/Plant Pred

Postby SeruVige » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:36 am

New writer trying to write a potentially long running story, uploaded in segments, I'll try to keep up a once a week pace for as long as I can. Here's my first chapter, will mostly be writing mystery and whacky vore based fantasy combat.
Gallery: https://aryion.com/g4/view/731448

~
"Short encounter with a Lily pad Wyvern"
I awoke naked in a heavy swampland with no memory, absolutely certain it’s 12am. My scaled body stood as I tried to clear my head, though I couldn’t see in the dark midnight I managed to make out my rough form, I believe myself to be a race known as the Kobold but I know they’re born with the ability to see through darkness, while I struggle with it, perhaps I’m a subspecies without nightvision? or just one who has lost his ability to see in the night, could this be linked to my loss of memory?

Before I continue I should get some things straight, this is a logbook written as events occur. Though I have no memories I seem to have full knowledge of whatever language I’m writing in. My memory seems to be perfect so nothing will be left out in moments where I can’t actively write things down as they happen, like at this point in the timeline, I have no writing utensil or pages to scrawl upon. My first thoughts were to seek answers to my questions, why do I have exact knowledge of time and is there purpose behind my midnight wake up time? I have a perfect memory yet no past from what I can tell. Awaiting further study.

I can’t start studying in complete darkness however so my first thought was to find light and seek shelter. Following that thought I believed my best option was to discover a town, knowing there I could get in a position to right myself and understand where I am in a safe environment. As any clear headed individual would do, I sought out higher ground to gain a bearing, and through the sky’s light I found that ground. An excessively large lily pad stood easily 10 feet tall, with this I could see over the thick flora of the swamp without much effort, the stem should have been concerning in hindsight from how easy it was to climb, at the time I may have assumed this was strength on my part, I quickly learned the price of my healthy hubris.

I stood atop the lily pad, but before perusing the vast expanse I felt something move beneath my bare clawed feet, the thing I assumed was a plant began to close, I thought to dodge or dive but the enclosing meaty leaves were far too large and moved just quickly enough to catch an untrained roll. Caught in my analytical paralysis I was imprisoned completely, delicately, it seemed more like a biological trigger than any malicious intent. Needing more information on what held me I began to inspect the leaf, I eventually noticed a dull distant heartbeat, veins flowed through what I assumed was simple plant life, not for the purpose of water distribution, but assumedly for reoxygenation through blood.

The area around me worryingly began to tighten, the warmth from my body and from the odd creature around me began to build to a concerning comfort, like a warm bed made of poisonous snakes, or a loving nuzzle from a beast you’re allergic to. Through the terrible combination of naptime warmth and a lack of oxygen I felt my body begin to slip into unconsciousness. I calmly hold on for exactly 5 minutes, trying to think of ways to escape, before I realise my body is getting numb, not from comfort or oxygen, but from what appears to be a contact aphrodisiac with the effects of a sedative.

The walls of the beast began to moisten with the sedative, my mind was lost in every sense of the word, my body bucked and ground into the soft wet walls, seeking an opening further pushing my thoughts to the pleasures of flesh . Suddenly the arousal took over and my senses were enhanced. I smelt a pleasant citrus and felt the impossibly soft quasi-plant beneath my hands. Constrictions easily mistaken for the loving gropes of a long time partner, trying to massage out tension before a good sleep. Critical thinking is still around and with a will more powerful than any other creature, I analyze my situation. I'd say the arousal is stronger than anything I’ve ever felt but I’ve only had memory for 6 minutes so that’s not a great thing to note. It seems to be trying to put me to sleep perhaps? Maybe my fresh body resists the restful sleep and transmits it into a violent horny which I should use against it.

I decide not to fall asleep as it’s the goal of the creature currently consuming me, it’s soft walls should prove useful in masturbation and if not, this liquid it’s secreting is plenty slick. I realise that sexual fulfilment is probably a subpar option but at this point I’d try whatever came to me, edging may allow me to hold onto so much desire that I could reasonably power through the heavy tightness of this faux stomach and breathe fresh air again. To focus on what’s happening around me, I reel my thoughts back in, what I need now is to fuck this soft tummy. My arms are weak from misuse but with a swell of sexual energy I raise my arms through the resisting constraints, then push out and pull it closer, it follows my pull, pooling softness around my excessively erect penis, it’s at this point I realise how NEEDLESSLY large I am, I make a mental note to check if that’s the chemical or if I’m naturally that large when I’m in a safe area.

I continue to press down with my arms with what little strength remains, I thrust full body and realize I have vastly underestimated my environment, being submerged in desire makes that first bite of pleasure vastly increase in effectiveness, I once again surge with energy, this instance has exactly one goal, climax as powerfully as possible. With fury and passion I grind hips against leaves, they constrict comfortably and make for a perfect shape to fuck, my breathing immediately gets laboured and I realize my grand blunder. Breathing in thick lust pushes me closer to a mental ascension, I feel my senses become overwhelmed, then overpowered again as I thrust rougher and rougher into the welcoming congregation of slick meat I’d made for myself.

My eyes water as I hold back full body loss of control, the raw pleasure being laid on so thick I can feel it burn through my mind, as I feel the throes of raw lust. With all my strength I attempt to stand, buffeted by the walls of my prison closing in. I struggle to move, the grinding’s stop drives me back to reality and I can’t help but jerk off, my clawed hand surprisingly soft and slick. I realize as I fail to stand that I have no way of telling where to escape to, the walls folding over me are clearly not made as some kind of stomach with a throat I’d need to climb, I’m simply trapped in an area of raw and pure pleasure, the walls wrap tightly around me, I’d need strength and energy to break through this, I have neither at this moment so I resign myself to enjoy what’s happening. I toy with myself, content, a level of comfort unachievable by mortal man enfolds me and a lust beyond the comprehension of any creature overtakes me. A powerful orgasm draws my time conscious to shorten vastly, the effort expended and the afterglow of self pleasure draw me comfortably into my first sleep.
SeruVige
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!