Addicted to a predator

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Addicted to a predator

Postby shmil » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:37 pm

I am not a writer, but I have this fantasy for years now.
So I'll try to write it down although my English is not so well. I'll do my best.

I went to the bar for a drink and saw her.
She was very cute and very beautiful, tall with bright eyes and a penetrating look
She barely looked 19 years old, and not used to going frequently to bars.
Her gaze fell on me, she noticed class I was looking at her, smiled a small smile, and walked over to me

- Hi. I'm Lucy
- Hi, I'm Mikel. nice to meet you.
- Would you like to sit with me? You look like an interesting guy

I didn't believe my good luck. She looks very interested, without me doing anything

After a few minutes, she stood up and whispered in my ear
- It seems to me that it's quite clear what you want. Would you like to come to my place? I live close to here.
She put my hand inside her hand and led me outside the bar.
I felt my heart beating in my temples. It's unbelievable, I've never met a girl so forward.

We went out into the street while she still holds my hand, she led me 2 blocks, and we arrived to a building.
She entered, went up one floor, opened the door, and entered.
The apartment looked like a 2-story apartment of several roommate girls, there were 2 girls sitting in the living room and talking. They didn't even look at us.
She took me upstairs, opened a room door, and we went in, and she closed the door behind us.

She turned to me, kissed me, and pressed her body against mine, enjoying watching me get more and more excited.
She cut off the kiss and began to undress. I immediately started undressing too.
She lay down in bed and I followed her. I sent a hand to massage her clit, but she stopped me.
- I want you inside me, I'm ready for you, all these games can wait afterward.
I did as she asked and joined her in bed, she opened her legs in anticipation and I thrust into her in a smooth motion.
She took a deep breath and said "Fine, please don't move for a moment, let me feel how you fill me".
As she spoke she pressed her inner walls to holsd me still. I stopped moving and waited.
I felt a little sting from the inner walls of her vagina, and immediately afterwards a great high washed me. It was fun beyond fun, like I was in a cloud.
She started to move, and I immediately started to move after her, coming in and out in quick motions, every time I went deep, I felt a feeling of pumping at the end, as if she was pulling me towards her.
After a few such back and forth movements I couldn't hold it anymore, and I explode into her in an orgasm I had never experienced, still in euphoria.
I collapsed over her and she hugged my head and caressed me.
-Wow, that was fun, this is the first time I was able to catch a man all alone, now I don't have to share you with other girls, and I can eat you at a pace I will decide
-eat?
- Oh yeah, right, you don't know that. I'm not an ordinary woman. I am a manpump. Every time you go into me, I pump you a little bit. This is how I eat you slowly, until one day I'll decide to swallow you all.
But I don't like it, it means to stay at home for a few days until the bloating in the guts goes down. The most fun is to pump you up slowly.
- Wait a minute, I thought we are a man and a woman having fun together, it doesn't sound like I want you to suck me like that.
-Yes, of course, but you don't have so many options. When you get into me beforehand you must have been feeling a little pinch. I excrete an addictive substance that I have injected into your body. It's a very powerful drug, that you to become addicted to it even when you take it only once, you won't be able to detach yourself from me, you will just want to be inside me to get another shot from me, and you won't care how much I will suck from you into me.
It never happened that a man (or woman) managed to overcome the urge to get it again. Even if I die, you will desperately look for another manpump who will agree to accept you into her. If you can't find - you will kill yourself because you will suffer so much from the lack of the drog.
So you are mine now, completely, I can do with you whatever I want, I will eat you at the pace I desire, and you are the one who will beg to enter into me and feel how I draw you more and more.
I recommend that you eat a lot of protein and do sports, so it will compensate a little for what I draw from you, so you will last longer, and I will be able to draw from you more and more.
shmil
New to the forum

Re: Addicted to a predator

Postby bookkeeper1995 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:35 pm

Decent concept. fair draft.
You could hear that whistle blow for 100 miles -It's heartbreak 5-9
bookkeeper1995
New to the forum

Re: Addicted to a predator

Postby shmil » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:53 pm

thanks
shmil