Billy and Mandy Art

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Billy and Mandy Art

Postby LostSauce40 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:24 am

I wanted to draw something and I thought Mandy would be a good start. Like most others on this board, favorite episode has always been the one where Mandy eats Irwin. As I am new to drawing, the art isn't exactly the best. It is still a work in progress. Feel free to redraw or improve on it if you wish. I had inspiration from an old drawing which can still be found on this board.

The first sequence is Mandy eating no one in particular. Just someone fat enough to push out the belly which is my favorite type of vore. The second sequence is a different perspective and a different type of belly.
Attachments
AGrimMeal1_.png
AGrimMeal2_.png
AGrimMeal3_.png
AGrimMeal4_.png
AGrimMeal5_.png
AGrimMeal6.png
AGrimMeal7.png
AGrimMeal8.png
AGrimMeal9.png
AGrimMeal10.png
LostSauce40