Filling Time (M/mf Furry, unwilling pred, digestion story)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Filling Time (M/mf Furry, unwilling pred, digestion story)

Postby Muttsmutt » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:07 pm

Hey all, I've always like the idea of an unwilling pred in a vore scenario, someone just getting used as digestion machine or people disposal so, with it being as scarce a subject as it is I decided to try my hand at writing it myself. I also have the story posted in my gallery but this seems like it might be a better venue for feedback and such. Thanks for looking!

Themes: Furry, size difference, unwilling/unaware pred, unwilling prey, force feeding, digestion, disposal(marked off if you want to skip it) and of course cruelty/taunting/general meanness

I also made a size chart for the story characters to give people an idea of scale of things since it deals with some smaller, and one extra, extra large character without quite hitting the macro/micro level I don't think.

Filling Time

It was a Friday night at Club Unity and though it was still early they were nearly at capacity. The bar on the first floor had a sizable line of furs waiting to place drink orders. The second floor’s DJ was just kicking off and all of the club's patrons were having a good time, all except for one that is. A badger standing in the far corner on the second level's dance floor, the white of his fur changing colors with club lights. The people dancing around him paid him no mind as he checked his phone, watching it click over to 10pm. “Meet me on the dance floor at 9:30 my ass.” The badger grumbled to himself. Though not loud enough to be heard over the booming house music that blasted through the room. With a huff he started to walk away.

His broad shoulders would have made navigating the crowded room difficult if he was concerned at all about not bumping into people, but he wasn’t. He simply shoulder checked anyone to the side of the head that got in his way as he headed off the dance floor and towards the stairs to get to the first floor bar. A stiff drink would be needed to take the edge off his annoyance.

“Whiskey, straight up.” He half growled at the doe working behind the counter, having walked past the line of people waiting to place drink orders. He enjoyed the small startled look she gave when she heard it; she knew him. He was a regular and played in the live band on Thursdays sometimes, and she didn’t like him at all. Still, she gave him an uncomfortable look and got started on it, putting aside the drink she was already working on. Judas looked down at his texts again, then the time, 10:05. His ears pressed back in further annoyance as the bartender slid him the glass.

He leaned back against the bar, lifting the glass to his lips, and turning to watch some of the patrons as the annoyance simmered into boredom. Thick claws tapped at the resin bar top, unheard over the booming music from the corner of the bar as he scanned the growing Friday night crowd coming in. He didn’t like to be kept waiting in the first place, but now he had to find some way to keep himself entertained until his new toy for the night showed up.

That’s when he saw him, and it’s a wonder he didn’t see him sooner! A cat. A big cat. Taking up the majority of a corner booth. He wasn’t sure if this was going to be his new toy or not, but just the sight of the big boy had his attention captured enough to start walking over to him, dropping a $10 onto the bar without so much as a look back at the doe.

Reggie was a unique cat, a hybrid. Half lion, half tiger, a liger. Though it wasn’t his status as a hybrid that made him stand out, hybrids weren’t all too uncommon in today’s world. Hell, canines intermingle all the time, but a side effect of being Reggie’s specific breed of hybrid was size. The cat, despite barely being an adult, stood a whopping 11 feet tall. Taller than either of his parents, or any other cat he’s met for that matter.

He at least looked like more fun than waiting for a slutty coyote who hadn’t bothered to show up yet. He placed his drink on the table hard enough to get the cat’s attention and slid into the opposite side of the booth, his sharp gaze meeting the other’s more surprised one.

“What’s in the pitcher?” The badger asked, nodding towards the literal plastic drink pitcher the liger was holding like he would a beer mug.

The big cat’s eyes shot up from his phone as he jumped, being badger having startled him. “What?” He asked as he leaned across the table towards the older fur.

“What are you drinking?”

“Oh-“ The cat replied, looking to the nearly empty pitcher in his paw and back to the badger. “Coke.”

“With… with rum… or?”

“Oh, no I’m only 20.”

“Are… you serious?” He snickered. Yeah, this kid could keep me entertained for a while, he thought to himself. “They don’t normally let minors in. They didn’t ID you, did they?”

He shook his head. “Well, my friends had to show theirs, I’m pretty sure Michael’s was fake, but the guy skipped me.”

“Funny that…” Judas nodded slowly, taking a gulp of his whiskey. “Friends huh? Where are they at now?”

“Uhhh…” He glanced at the other empty seats at the table then upwards at the ceiling, which vibrated with the rhythm of the thumping bass heavy music playing on the floor above.

The badger smiled. He’d found his new toy. “Name’s Judas. Let me get you another… pitcher.” He told him, knocking his drink back while standing up to go back to the bar. He moved past the line again, kicking aside a weasel in the process, and set his empty glass down... along with a crisp 100 dollar bill. “Another crown and a pitcher of rum and coke.”

“A pitcher of rum and Coke?” The doe replied, looking justifiably confused by the order.

“It’s for the big cat.”

“He’s been drinking coke, never asked for rum.” The doe told him, glancing over his shoulder at the massive feline, who still looked a little confused himself.

“And now he’s drinking rum and coke.” The badger informed.

His tone didn’t leave room for any more questions. So with a bitter taste in her mouth she turned to start filling up a new pitcher, with the drink hose in one hand and a bottle of well rum in the other. “Make it a double as well.” He added, reaching into his vest to feel around for the little baggie. He had enough of a plain white powder to put a horse down, but someone twice that size? Well, if his tolerance is shit then it might give him a few hours of weakness at least...

When the doe set the pitcher down he pulled it close to him, waiting for her to grab a new glass before he pulled the baggie out again. He only did a quick glance to make sure the other bargoers were busy with their own conversations before dumping the entirety of its contents in, watching the drink quickly disperse the rohypnol. The only one that saw was the bartender, locking eyes with him in shock. He stared her down for long enough for her to snap out of it, finish his drink and step back. She hesitated for just a moment more…. before her ears pressed back against her head in shame and she quickly busied herself with refilling someone else’s glass, looking a lot more uneasy, but apparently knowing better than to do anything about it.

The badger still watched her there, just for a few more seconds, daring her to try anything. But he finally gave a little nod when she very purposefully avoided meeting his eyes again, mouth curling up in a smirk as he turned to bring the two drinks back to the corner table.

He slinked back into the seat, sliding the pitcher across the table hard enough to make the cat jump again. He caught it, sloshing the drink somewhat, but not spilling more than a trickle. He looked at it, bringing it up to his mouth for a sip, wincing at the harsh smell that hit his nose before he could even take a drink. “Thanks- oh, uh, Reginald. Er, Reggie.” The cat stumbling over his words.

The badger quirked a brow.

“Oh, my name, it’s Reggie. My friend’s call me RJ sometimes, you walked off before I could tell you… is there alcohol in this?”

“Yeah, it was expensive. Drink it.” He ordered, waiting to watch the big cat take a sip, and the resulting grimace that followed it. “So like, what are you anyway?”

“I’m a student.” The big cat replied, his nose still wrinkled from the bitter tasting drink.

“No I mean like-“

“Oh, yeah sorry, I’m a film student.” The cat clarified.

Judas rubbed his brow. “Species. I am asking your species.”

The cat shifted in his seat(s) as he tried another tiny sip of the powerful tasting drink. “I’m a uh, a liger. My dad was a lion and my mom was-“

“I think I can guess how ligers are made, I have just never actually seen one before.” The badger interrupted. “Drink.”

He emphasized this by bringing his own up for a nice gulp, watching the liger take another bigger sip of his own with a somewhat disgusted face. Was rum and coke supposed to be salty? Of course if he had any experience with alcohol he would have known it wasn’t.

Judas took his time with this sip, gesturing with his paw for the cat to mirror him, which of course Reggie did. Not wanting to be rude and simply suffering through almost a third of the pitcher before the badger’s drink was finally put on the table again.

Poor kid gave a surprisingly high pitched hiccup for his size - he hadn’t eaten anything since lunch. This was the first time his frat brothers had managed to drag him out of the house to join them for a night out. They’d never convinced him to have more than a few drinks socially with the rest of the fraternity, but on an empty stomach, this drink seemed to be hitting him more quickly than normal, at least as far as he knew. He’s certainly never had enough to compare this to anyway, but right now he just felt… heavy. Everything felt heavy really. His arms, his head, his eye lids. He seemed to have to focus to open his eyes again every time he blinked.

“You feeling okay Robby?” The badger asks, a dirty smirk on his face as he knew exactly what was happening.

“Reggie...” The liger grumbled.

“What?”

“My name… is Reggie” The feline replied somewhat slowly, like he had a hard time getting the words to leave his mouth. Even his tongue felt weighted down

“Sure, well Reggie, you look like you could use some fresh air. Why don’t you finish the last bit of that nice drink I got you and we can take a walk.”

The big cat's eyebrows raised as he tried to focus. His eyes were only half open. He gave his new friend a friendly smile and a nod of his head before raising the pitcher up and knocking back what was left back, ice and all, as Judas took his free arm. He gave it an encouraging tug to slide him out of the booth, which… Reggie took as encouragement to stand up, or at least try to. Eventually, he did, nearly knocking the table over in the process. Judas made sure to catch his glass before it slid off the table, but let the empty pitcher fall to the floor. Thankfully the music all but drowned out the thud as it rolled under the table, and only a couple heads turned their way.

“Easyyy there big guy.” Reassured the badger, who looked comparatively small next to the MASSIVE liger who he was leading right towards a well worn exit path. He’d taken it more than a few times in the past, though usually his company was a bit more discreet than a 900 pound big cat that could barely walk a straight line.

“I think the door is… that way?” Mumbled the liger, his head turning towards the entrance they seemed to be walking away from.

“Nah, we’re going to the side door, with no bands playing tonight and the dj already set up there won’t be anyone to bother us on the way to my car.”

“R-right...” The big cat replied, slouching as he was walked along through the club. “Your… car?” He asked after a bit of time to process what his new friend had said.

“Yeah I…” The badger paused, normally someone with that heavy a dose wouldn’t be so talkative… Well, normally someone with that heavy a dose would be dead, but he really wasn’t sure of the quantity needed to bring down a cat the size of a small truck. “I want to show you something in my car.” He finally finished, realizing he probably didn’t need to be all that persuasive at this point.

Judas managed to get him out of the ground floor room and towards the hallway behind the stage, pressing a paw into the feline’s back claws-first to steer him around the furs waiting in line for the restrooms.

Unfortunately, the hallway was narrow. A small white Mini-Rex rabbit passing by with her paws pressed tightly over her ears was nearly squashed to death by the semi conscious, stumbling feline in the process. An adult Mini being a solid foot shorter than your average rabbit, she’s lucky she managed to mostly scramble out of the way, though she still got kicked aside with little apology.

“Hey! Watch where you’re-” Started the rabbit, stopping mid sentence as the badger's head snapped around, a glare on his face as he locked eyes with her that sent a chill down her spine. That was all it took; instead of finishing, her face turned bright pink, and she looked between the two of them as if she was hallucinating.

Seeing her reaction change so quickly - he really enjoyed this effect he had on people, even when he’s alone - he couldn’t resist flashing her a sharp-toothed grin and a wink, which only made her cheeks darken before she turned to grab the arm of the nearly identical bunny who was just walking out of the men’s room. Before she could say anything else, and before her brother could even realize what had happened, the badger turned back to focus on getting the cat out the door in one piece. And ideally, without drawing any more attention.

Almost a shame, he thought. Any other night, a small, cute, timid bunny, especially with that kind of reaction, would have made a good substitute for his absent date... There were a lot of things he’d like to do to her… but he had a bigger fish on his line tonight.

Just getting the feline through the crowd and out the side door he slid open slyly without him crushing anyone was clearly a feat in itself, but it wasn’t until he watched as the liger had to awkwardly duck down to nearly the BADGER’s height to fit through, that he realized the blaringly obvious problem he had not considered when drugging the cat; there’s no way in HELL he was fitting this guy in his car.

“...Fuck.” Judas snarled under his breath, and let Reggie go as he stepped outside into the alley himself, watching the bigger of the two stagger across and into the dark brick wall. “Damn… fuck it, change of plans.” He grumbled, leaning his back against the door and pulling a pack of cigarettes out instead, giving an annoyed snort as he brought a lighter up to light his smoke.

“Huh? Oh… what were you gonna show me..?” Reggie asked as he turned around, his voice heavy and slow. Drawn out as his brain tried to find the words and deliver them to his mouth while his upper half leans back against the wall he’d crashed into a few seconds before.

“Doesn’t matter.” Judas snapped, gruffly shoving the lighter back into his pocket and taking a drag. He tapped his foot in frustration, trying to figure out how to salvage any of the fun he had planned. While the liger sloooowly started to slide down the wall he was leaning on. The badger tilted his head, stepping forward and leaning in to blow smoke in the feline’s face.

“Alright. Fine. You just sit down there. There we go…” The badger muttered, right before using his booted foot to kick the cat's leg out from under him, sending the liger falling onto his ass next to a dumpster.

He was in no mood to fuck around anymore, and the other was in no condition to reply, his eyes barely open, side of his face leaning against the brick. His lip caught awkwardly on one of those prominent feline fangs, showing them off to the badger, who was shaking his head as he looked him up and down. Still unsure if the money he paid for the drugs he tipped into the big cat's drink was worth it… but then again…

Judas raised a brow thoughtfully while tilting his head a little. He crouched down to reach a claw out to the liger’s tooth, curling his finger underneath it, and shaking Reggie’s head by it, just a little. It’s a wonder he didn’t chip it on the way down. The cat couldn’t exactly protest as the badger turned him this way and that way, admiring his teeth, and those massive jaws. A thick string of drool ran down the big cats chin that Judas didn't bother wiping.

“The hell am I even going to do with you? I doubt you’re a tight fuck...” He scoffed at the cat, tipping the liger’s head back by his tooth again while looking down at him. “Christ, look at you. I bet you wouldn’t even gag if I shoved my whole fist down your throat.” He commented, reaching a paw into the cat's mouth. Giving one of the cats back teeth a tap with his own clawed finger. “Now that little rabbit, she would choke nicely.” He paused, a smile returning to his face. ”...there is a thought.”

He pulled the cat’s face up as he stood back to his full height, letting go just to watch him slump back down again. “Why don’t you wait here while I find you a treat.”

He paused just a moment, as if the other could answer. Reggie let out a little groan, though Judas wasn’t quite sure if it was a response to his comment. He flicked his cigarette to the ground, his boot snuffing it out as he headed back into the club, leaving the liger slumped against the dumpster. He doubted anyone would find him, no one even knew about this side entrance aside from staff, which had their hands full with a packed house tonight.

The booming house music hit him like a wall when he opened the door. It really was a wonder any rabbit could stand to be in this place for too long. Judas went upstairs, scanning the dance floor for that little white bunny girl for five minutes or so, his frustration building when he couldn’t spot her. Then again, one small rabbit in a large crowd would be easy to miss. “Better not have left already…” He growled to no one in particular through his grit teeth as he headed back towards the stairs. He checked the hallway leading towards the bathroom again, but there was no sign of her.

Judas had nearly given up his search after walking around the far more crowded downstairs bar room. In fact, he was just heading back towards the side exit again when he stopped, blinking a few times. Was he seeing double?

A slow, almost sinister smile crept over his face. Over on the stairs there was that bunny girl again. With her, making a bit of a scene, was another equally small, white bunny. He had her arm held out, somewhat aggressively trying to drag her in the direction of the stairs towards the louder, but more populated, energetic dance floor. If it wasn’t for the female’s fluffy bust he’d have assumed they were identical-

“Twins?” He said, again to no one, grinning as he leaned against the wall to watch this go down.

“Come onnn- I wanna dance some more!” The male bunny grunted as he tried to pull his sister from the table she had managed to grab onto with her free arm.

“My eardrums are going to explode if I have to go up there again! How are you not deaf yet!?” She whined, nails leaving little lines on the table top.

“I brought ear plugs, have you never been to a club before?” He asked, stopping his assault to give her a why-am-I-not-surprised look.

“Well- of course I have, just… just not this club! And not when it’s so busy! And not when it’s so LOUD!”

“Well suck it up, you said you’d be my wingman and I still need to find some DICK!” He snapped back, giving an extra hard yank on her arm that caught her off guard. Her grip slipped, and as a result the pair went stumbling forward…. directly into the badger that had been standing and watching their little argument with amusement. Judas, of course, didn’t so much as budge as the two of them crashed into him and fell to the ground. The male recovered faster than his sister, who broke his fall, and looked up to the broad shouldered hunk smirking back down at them. His blue eyes lit up.

“Well hey there~ Sorry about that, my sister’s kind of a klutz.” The male was quick to apologize as he looked the badger up and down.

It only took the other just a second or two longer to realize what had happened, but when she did, she looked far more embarrassed by the whole scene. Especially when she notices who they had slammed into…

“Luke- Shut up, he’s stupid, um- sorry, we were just- ah…” she tried explaining, but once again her words seemed to die in her throat with a look from the badger when he so much as quirked an eyebrow at her.

“Hey, don’t worry about it.” Judas was quick to respond, shrugging his shoulders before offering the eager male a paw to help pull him to his feet. Which of course the bunny boy took, practically swooning against the badger as he stood up, and seeming to forget his sibling, who was still on the floor.

She wasn’t far behind him though, on her feet with a jump, and moving in close to her brother, now attempting to pull his arm. “I think this is a good time to get out of here.”

“So my name’s Luke.” The male said, still holding the mustelid’s hand as his sister pulled at the other.

“Judas.” The badger replied, giving Luke a surprisingly friendly smile as he turned on his charms. And he thought the lady would be the easy one… “And… your sister?” He asked, his eyes falling on the rabbit he’d been looking for to start with.

“Oh, that’s Mary, but don’t worry, she was just leaving!” The male stated, turning to give the bunny holding his wrist a glare.

“...yeah, I um, I bumped into your friend earlier, but, ah…” She said while looking at the badger, then glanced back at her brother. An uneasy look fell over her face, somewhere between natural fight or flight instinct, and… ‘Fuck, he’s hot!’ There was something about him, something she just couldn’t put her finger on. As friendly as he sounded, as much as she wanted to fall all over him like her brother was… she held back. He’s dangerous. “We were just leaving, actually.”

“Where’s the rush? I was just going to step outside for a smoke, maybe you’d want to join me.”

Luke took this moment to snatch his arm back out of his sister's grip. “Oh yeah of course!”

Mary almost fell over again when he did this, and shook her head quickly. “We’d love to, but Luke was just saying how he wanted to go back up to the dancefloor.” She said, though she was already grimacing at just the thought of it.

“Are you sure? I wouldn’t mind the company.”

“And I would love to keep you company!” Luke nodded in agreement. “Mary, why don’t you go wait in the car while I go hang out with Judas.”

“We took an Uber here, remember? You kept flirting with that tiger that was driving.”

Luke opened his mouth, prepared to snap at his sister for her attempts at cockblocking him, but the badger spoke before he could.

“Why don’t you both come? It’s a lot quieter outside the loading doors, and we don’t have to wait in line to get back in.

That seemed to get her. Those bucked teeth flashed in the colored lights when she bit her lip, but her throbbing ears were making it very difficult to protest. “...a couple minutes couldn’t hurt, actually...”

With Luke still holding the badger's paw, and Mary hovering close behind, Judas led the way past the line for the bar, down the hall where they had first run into each other, and around the corner to the double doors he’d taken the liger through a few minutes earlier. He pushed one of the doors open and held it so to let the eager bunny and his more cautious sister pass through into the alley. Both rabbits seemed to relax a little, Mary more visibly than her brother, as they left the immediate volume of the club. Judas looked back to see if anyone had seen them leave before stepping out himself and letting the door close behind him. He casually pulled his pack from his pocket again and tapped a fresh cigarette out.

The second they were outside, Luke turned to look up at his new friend, who seemed far more interested in lighting another cigarette than acknowledging the bunny boy's advances.

“What the hell happened to him?” Mary blurted out as he stepped around the two and immediately spotted the 11 foot tall cat she had bumped into before passed out against the wall not even 10 feet from the door.

“Hmm?” Judas raised an eyebrow as he blew a puff of smoke from his nostrils, glancing towards where the surprised bun was looking. “Oh, don’t worry about my friend there, he just had too much to drink.”

“Holy shit, he’s hugeee!” Luke exclaimed, moving towards the unconscious cat with a mix of surprise and curiosity.

“Luke! Don’t get so close to him- you know how cats are!” Mary warned quickly, reaching out to try and grab her brother's arm, but he was prepared this time and pulled it away before she could get a grip.

“Nah, he’s harmless, especially like this.” The badger reassured, taking a step closer to the cat, following after Luke. “He’s like a big teddy bear honestly.”

“A really big teddy bear!” Luke replied, reaching out to the liger's massive arm and running his paw through the cat's fur, the huge forearm nearly as thick as the rabbit's waist. “And he’s soft, too, wow!” He added, his eyes lighting up. Mary watched anxiously a few feet away. She was just as impressed, honestly, but far more cautious than her brother. Especially after seeing the cat upright and walking so shortly before.

“Oh yeah, get a feel of his belly.” Judas encouraged slyly, leaning forward with his empty paw to lift the cat's shirt up and show off his cream colored, faintly striped belly.

The bunny looked up at the badger for a second, as if to make sure it was really okay, before looking back at the cat. Awkwardly scooting into the cat's lap he pressed his paws into his belly fur. Reggie barely stirred in response, eyes twitching under his lids, but nothing more than that. “Woahhh.” He exclaimed, leaning in close to give the liger a hug, burying his face into the big furry tummy. “It's like a warm fuzzy bean bag chair!” He beamed, looking up to the liger's face. Those massive teeth were still showing just like Judas had left him, glinting a little in the ally’s security light, and catching the bunnies eye. “Big teeth…” He said aloud, seeming to lose interest in the cat's fur. It wasn’t exactly a secret that Luke had a bit of a thing for big predators.

“Luke... I really don’t think you should be-“

“So you like teeth eh?” The badger asked, smoothly cutting in front of the more timid rabbit to interrupt her. “He’s got some big ones alright. I can give you a boost if you want to take a closer look.”

The eager bunny looked back at the badger. “Yeah?”

With a toothy smile of his own, Judas gave the little rabbit a nod.

Mary rubbed her arm in a mix between concern for her brother and annoyance at his habitually stupid decisions. “...Maybe don’t play with the giant tiger's teeth?” She dutifully piped up, voice even more feeble now, as she simply expected to be ignored again.

“Liger.” The badger was quick to correct.

“What?”

“He’s a liger, not a tiger. Have you ever seen a tiger this big?” Judas asked, extending a paw to grip the back of Luke’s shirt before hoisting him up with ease past the big cat's massive tummy and up his chest. It only took one arm. The rabbit couldn’t weigh more than 60 pounds, if that.

“Nope!” Luke answered this time with awe in his voice now that he was face to face with the unconscious liger. He didn’t seem to care that he was being dangled effortlessly by the badger even as the fur on his face was blown back with every hot exhale the cat gave. The rabbit's head is nearly as big as the cat's nose.

“That’s because tigers don’t get this big.”

“Well, WHATEVER it is… Luke this is stupid even for you!”

“Aw, don’t be like that, Bun-Bun.” The badger’s tone was condescending. It made Mary’s teeth grind with annoyance. “He’s not even awake, and again, he’s like a big teddy bear. Right Duke?” Judas said confidently.

“With big teeth!” Luke said, reaching out fearlessly to lift the cat's jowls up, revealing the liger's MASSIVE teeth, a good amount of which were nearly as large as the bunnies head.

“His name is Luke, and- Luke! Stop that, are you crazy?” Mary blurted, taking a few half-frantic steps to the left and right, but not getting any closer than she had to. The badger, however, was happy to step right up, curling his own claw and hooking it over the liger’s bottom jowel, pull his mouth open a few more inches.

“There you go kid, get a nice close look.” Judas encouraged, lowering his voice to almost a growl, not paying the second bunny any mind whatsoever. He leaned in nearly as much as the rabbit had to watch in amusement for his reaction.

Luke was transfixed, his ears laying back in awe of the sight before him, if he heard his sisters nagging he certainly didn’t show it.

“Hey Mary, why don’t you take a picture of your brother with his head in his mouth.” Judas suggested, honestly tempted to save a picture of the daring rabbit twink for later himself.

“Luke, please don’t-... What? Don’t give him ideas like that!”

That did seem to get the bunny boys attention. “Huh- OH- Yeah!!!” He exclaimed, seeming to snap out of his trance to look over at his sister expectantly.

“No! Absolutely not!”

“Come on! It’ll look so cool… use my phone!” Luke insisted, pulling his cell out of his pocket and using the liger’s belly to slide it safely to the alley floor. The badger seemed to think this was hilarious, and turned fully to eye the female bunny up himself.

“Aww, don’t be like that. It’s not every day you see an honest to goodness liger!” He told her, still holding her brother by his scruff over the big unconscious cat. The look in his eye was playful, teasing… but then he used his boot to kick the rabbit’s phone over to Mary’s feet, and his expression and voice turned steel cold in an instant. “Pick it up.”

Mary was just about to whine a little more, protest, but that order sent a jolt through her. Without even thinking she snatched the phone up and turned the camera on, biting her lip without comment.

And like a lightswitch, that smug smile was back on Judas’ face. “Good girl, was that so hard? Alright Luke, say cheese.” He said, moving to give her a clean shot of the cat’s face and Luke’s head in his mouth for the picture.

“Yeah, was that so hard? Make sure to get my good side!” Luke said.

“I…. F-Fine, gods, how are we even related? I don’t know why I’m even doing this for you...” She mumbled, trying to shake herself out of the shock she just went through and holding the camera up finally. She took a couple steps forward, turning the phone this way and that way to get a good angle, and finally hit the little circle to get the shot.

“Yeah, well, I just figured it might be something nice to remember him by.” Judas finally said, as the second he heard the sound of the digital shutter snap he jammed the rabbit inward, sending the rabbit's head as far back into the unconscious liger’s mouth as he could in one shove.

The suddenness of it all made Mary jump, dropping the phone as she scrambled closer.
“Wait- fuck, Luke, no!” She stammered out in shock at what she was seeing, but it was already too late.

By the time Luke even realized what happened his arms were pinned to his sides by damp, fleshy mouth and throat walls. The rabbit was stuck, still being held in place by the badger, his face moistened by the throat of the liger he’d been admiring. “H-hey-“ he called out, more confused than panicked as he started to move his legs, attempting to dislodge himself! The liger himself barely stirred in his roofied state, but did groan a little around the mini-rex as he was suddenly blocking his windpipe.

“Let go of him! Get him out of there! What the hell are you doing to him?!” The sister shouted, frantically trying to reach up to try and grab at her brother’s increasingly panicked kicking legs.

“Woah, easy there, what does it look like I’m doing?” The badger asked, hooking a finger over the collar of her shirt, as he placed his other hand onto Luke rear to give him a hard shove deeper into the jaws of the liger. Luke's legs were the only thing left poking out of the liger's agape maw. He gave Mary’s collar a yank sideways, hard enough to send her flying and falling to the hard pavement skidding a foot or two.

She was back up on her feet, fast, trying to push past the badger in a desperate attempt to do something, anything. She struggled to get close enough to help her brother. The badger of course was ready for this. His clawed paw gripped her chest, a little too tightly. It stopped her in her tracks, keeping her away.

Judas had a grin on his face, enjoying both the frantic struggles from the bunny in the cat’s throat, and the tears forming in Mary's eyes as he held her there to watch. She was struggling too, but soon, a harder squeeze had her falling still. He wasn’t even listening to the pathetic noises she was making at this point.

Some assistance from the big cat certainly would have made things go a lot smoother, not that he was resisting. Even without the big cat's aid. and being one handed, Judas didn’t seem to be having all too hard a time sending the bunny boy on his way. “Say goodbye to little Luke~” He cooed at the rabbit girl, as his paw lifted the cat's chin to point the rabbit’s legs upward. His other paw moved from her chest to grasp tightly around her ears, craning her head up and forcing her to look on as her brother’s now frantically kicking legs slowly started to sink into the unconscious liger.

Inside, Luke continued to try and wiggle his way back out, with little success. He was unable to make out the muffled conversation that was happening on the other side of the powerful muscles that was the big cat's throat. Of course, when his legs lifted upwards and he started to sink deeper he did finally start to panic. A muffled shout escaped his mouth as gravity pulled him deeper into the tight abyss that was the liger's throat. His arms now pinned uselessly at his side, the walls too tight and slimy to get any grip with his padless paws; his legs began to slowly descend into the cat. Luke started frantically wriggling and kicking as best he could, though if anything it only seemed to make things advance faster. Soon enough he felt his face press into an even tighter ring, opening into a horribly humid space that stung his nose with its powerful acidic stench.

Just as he felt his foot pass over the great cat's tongue, everything stopped. He’d been grabbed by the ankle- thank god!! This was a prank, a joke- Any second he’d be hoisted back out of the cat and he’d have a crazy story he could brag about for the rest of his life. Only he wasn’t being pulled out. Why wasn’t he being pulled out? He was just being held here, head and upper chest stuck halfway into this monster’s stomach. He opened his mouth to call out, but stopped as he heard muffled voices. Just barely unintelligible beyond the sounds of the cats stomach and who knows how many inches of flesh and fur, but people were talking, shouting even, maybe they were trying to call for help???

“I said, what will you do for me if I pull him out, hmm?” Judas asked, his hand in the unconscious liger’s mouth with a solid grip on Luke’s ankle, a shit eating grin on his face as he admired the bunny girl’s horror. The liger didn’t even gag as the panicked Luke simply slid down his throat. "He'd slip right down if I let him go, silly rabbit went down the wrong hole." Judas teased, watching her carefully. The poor girl now in tears...

“What the hell are you talking about-you’re the one that stuffed him in there!”

“Do you want to argue about how he got in there or do you want me to save him? Better come up with something good, my hand is getting awfully tired~”

“I-I can…” She was panicking, breathless, eyes darting at the big cat's belly and then back to the badger. “I can- I can give you a good time maybe? Anything you want, right… right here in the alley even!”

Judas paused at that with a satisfied grin, considering it for a few seconds... before just starting to laugh. “Wow- I know bunnies are supposed to be sluts but this has to take the cake! You’re brother is about to be given a one way trip into what I’m pretty sure is the worlds biggest cat and all you can think about is fucking? Don’t tell me this turns you on, now...”

“What? No- No, absolutely not, that wasn’t what I meant at all! I just thought that you’d like- that you meant- please, I didn’t mean that!

“I can let go if you want me to. Is that it? Do you want to watch that?”

“NO! What- what do you want me to do for you then? Please, I’ll do anything!”

“For me? Tsk tsk, why does it have to be for me? Do I look like a selfish guy to you?” He asked, tilting his head for just a moment. “ Why don’t you give my sleeping friend here a belly rub, see if you can feel your brother in there yet.”

Mary grimaced at the thought… but she wasn’t really in a position to negotiate. Still focused on her sibling’s visible wiggling foot paw, she stepped up to the cat, reached her paws out to his exposed belly, and pressed them into the thick fur, clenching her eyes shut as she tried not to think too hard about what may be happening inside. Her ears twitched and a tear rolled down her cheek as she picked up her brother's muffled yelling… and the low churning of the cat’s belly.

Luke certainly was yelling - calling out to his sister and the badger to pull him back out, unsure what was taking them so long. He didn’t seem to gauge the severity of the situation, and could only imagine how bad all of this was for his fur. Despite trying his best to keep his ears folded back against his head, they were just as coated in rank, slimy juices as the rest of his face and body, which started to tingle... “MARY GET ME OUT OF HERE, NOW!” He outright shouted. Of course, Mary could hear him, but she didn’t answer. She just… rubbed, quickly, under the badger’s scrutinous eye.

“You know, your heart really doesn’t seem to be in this…” The badger said, having observed the rabbit work diligently and carefully for at least a minute now. Judas casually groping his own bulge through the front of his pants. “You clearly don’t care much about your brother, so let’s just... forget about him and raise the stakes, shall we?” He continued as he simply let go of the rabbits ankle. The not-so-lucky rabbit’s foot disappeared from view almost instantly as the barely conscious cat gave a weak gulp and a shudder.

Mary let out a gasp, her paws leaving the liger's belly to cover her mouth, having looked up just in time to see a rabbit head sized bulge appear where she’d been rubbing. “NO-NONONO- YOU DIDN’T-” She yelled out frantically, her whole body shaking, unsure of what she could even do!

“There, now you don’t have to worry about him anymore.”

“Get him OUT!” She shouted, her fists clenched as she tried to fight back tears.

“He’s gone bunny, forget about him. He’s just cat food now.” The badger replied in a mock-reassuring voice. He reached out to place a paw on her back as if to console her, but his hand was heavy and firm. “Now, if you don’t want to join him in there you are going to rub that cat’s belly like your fucking life depends on it. Got it?” He continued in a suddenly much harder tone, pushing her down with his paw and slamming her against the big cat’s now much more… lively belly. He held her in place so she could feel her brothers panicked struggling inside.

The rabbit collapsed with pitiful ease, then gave a sob into the warm, rippling fur she was being pinned against. But with a deep breath and a whimper, she raised her arms band began to push into the big cat's belly. Up and down, up and down. Her head turned to the badger that was still holding her in place, choking back tears as he grinned down at her. Only after he was sure she wouldn’t try to bolt, his grip lightened so she could really massage the liger’s belly all over and not just where she was forced by her limited range. The struggling continued, as did the muffled shouting from inside, soon turning into desperate screaming. She couldn’t really make out anything her brother was saying, but she could certainly imagine what he was trying to say, the hellish things he was trying to escape. She was mostly just trying to avoid rubbing where she saw movement or lumps...

“You can talk to him if you want, don’t mind me.” Judas murmured to her, leaning down next to her head. “Say your goodbyes or whatever.”

“Please- I’ll do whatever you want just-“

“Are those big ears just for show? I already told you, I want you to help this big fucking cat churn your brother into fat!” He growled, his paw gripping painfully into the scruff of her neck. Little red spots of blood beginning to stain her pure white fur where his claws dug in, she whined again. “Now say goodbye to your dumbass brother.” He barked, giving another harsh shove of her head into the cat's gut.

“L-Luke, I’m so- I-I can’t just- Luke, I told you, he… he’s not letting me-” Now this was some entertainment, seeing how her expression broke between the tears and the sobbing, the horror of trying to figure out how to tell her digesting brother goodbye through layers of soft cat fur and fat. The rabbit tried pleading with Judas a little more before switching to sobbing apologies, these aimed towards the rabbit who was quickly losing fur and oxygen inside the big cat.

Judas listened until her apologies and goodbyes slowly faded out into quiet crying instead, and the struggles coming from inside the cat seemed to slow. Giving a couple of clicks with his tongue, almost in disappointment, he shook his head slowly. “Well. That was nice, but do you think he can even hear you from down there? Ten bucks says his ears are too full of acid to hear much of anything by now… if he even has ears at this point. Maybe you should speak directly into the mic...” He grinned, his clawed grip getting even tighter, forcing a pained cry from the bunny as he began to drag her upwards.

His now practiced paw hooked the liger's front tooth to drag his mouth open again, an intoxicated sounding “guhh,” escaping the cat's mouth before he forced her head into it. Crammed right between the liger’s fanged jaws, he forced her to look into the same fleshy abyss she just watched her brother disappear down.

Her soft paws jumped from the cat's gut to the fleshy skin on the sides of his mouth. She struggled to get a grip, sliding from the drool she was forced to catch herself on his two large canines. Her feet kicked at his chest and belly, which had grown alarmingly still and she struggled for the moment, terrified of slipping any further. “Wait- Wait!” She cried, the big cat's humid, MEATY breath was heavy with the scent of the digesting rabbit below.

“Aww, what’s wrong? Hey, maybe you could try reaching in and grabbing him! Pull him out safely! The fucking gutslut’s probably not even TRYING to get himself free. Why don’t you go convince him to struggle a little harder!” Judas said, sadistically moving his paw to the back of her head and giving a hard push, squashing her cheek to the surprisingly sandpapery tongue of the cat. It didn’t help that the liger has been passed out with his mouth open and drying for almost an hour now.

“Please-I-Luke I’m sorry- I’m sorry- fuck...” The bunny stammered out, the fur on her face wet from her tears, her paws slipping further into the fleshy mouth as Judas shoved again. The blood from the back of her neck seemed to be pretty appetizing for the mostly unconscious feline. Drool began to soak into her fur, and the liger’s body subconsciously gave a humming groan at the taste of fresh rabbit, even though his mind was still checked out. This added saliva did make the next shove a little easier for her to slide in too, her grip breaking from the cat's teeth almost instantly.

Soon she found herself halfway down into Reggie’s throat. His enormous teeth digging sharply into her waist. She started muffledly begging from the liger’s throat in sheer panic as Judas’s paws switched to her waist, lowering slightly until she felt him grab at her ass. Her breath caught in her throat as he started getting rougher and more handsy, his paws sliding under her skirt. She could only imagine what he was planning to do to her while she’s stuck in this horrifying position. She could barely hear the sound of a zipper as Judas readjusted himself.

But then the advances suddenly stopped. Maybe this horrible badger had just been caught in the act. Maybe this NIGHTMARE was about to be over?! Mary thought to herself, hopefully.

The badger paused, looking down. One paw slipped from the rabbit's rump to his back pocket, pulling out his cell phone as it buzzed.

‘Text from: Coyote - SLUT’- “Hey I just got inside, where you at big boy???”

And just like that, his original plans were back on. A fresh grin spread across his face. He sent a quick, "Perfect timing, just finishing a cigarette outside. Meet you by the first floor bar." message back to his original victim for the night. He turned back to where the little white rabbit was desperately trying to wiggle her way back out of the liger’s maw without being gutted by his fangs.

“Sorry to skip out on you guys, but my actual date is finally here. Thanks for helping me fill some time.” The badger said, punctuating this statement by lifting his boot up and placing it squarely on Mary’s ass. He pushed his boot down just until his heel was on the cat's chin. The rabbits kicking legs mirrored her brothers as he simply tilted the ligers chin up and watched them sink into the big cat. “There you go buddy, big swallow...” He coached, but gravity did most of the hard work of pulling her struggling white footpaw out of sight in just seconds after the big cat groggily shut his mouth.

The badger barely spared the slightly fuller liger, or his once again actively struggling gut, another glance. He simply pulled the cat’s shirt back down, turned his back, readjusted, rezipped his now tented pants, and headed straight towards the club once more to meet up with the coyote that should have been here over an hour ago… Oh well, he’d make them pay for their tardiness later~

Judas only paused for a moment when he passed the bunny boy’s half shattered smartphone, the camera still pulled up with the last picture showing how cute the rabbit looked in his grip before he was forced down the liger’s maw… The badger stooped down, pocketed the phone for later, and continued on without missing a beat.

The noise from the bar suddenly got louder as Judas opened the door, slipping inside just as the second rabbit slipped down in place next to what was left of the first. Her brother's acid ravaged body practically curled around the bunny girl as she frantically struggled inside.

Reggie, his stomach much more full now, groggily opened his mouth wide, as if to yawn before letting an almost roaring belch echo out into the night, unknowingly stealing most of the usable air away from its contents in the process. Of course, this was unable to be heard by anyone inside the club as the mostly soundproof door closed behind the badger.

It was heard, however, by a tiger that happened to be standing outside of the entrance around the corner, and while that might scare most sane furs away, to him it sounded… familiar. The shy liger was often encouraged by his housemates to see how loud, or long, he could belch.

“Woooah, dude… Reggie?” The striped feline asked as he poked his head around the corner to the alley. “Holy shit, guys, I found him!” The tiger said, beckoning over a group of similar college jocks. Two tigers, a lion, a jaguar, and an almost out of place, by size alone, domestic house cat soon made their way to the enormous liger that was barely stirring, still slumped up against the side of the dumpster.

“Jeez, how much do you think he drank? Had to be a lot to knock him out like this… what is he even doing out here?” The jaguar asked, nudging the drugged feline with a foot and getting a weak groan in response.

“Probably came out here because he got scared of the crowds.” The house cat piped in, rolling his eyes as he made a mostly token gesture of putting a paw on the massive cat's side as if he was contributing.

”I dunno…. Hey, come on, let’s help get him up, Coach’ll be pissed if he’s late to practice tomorrow.” The tiger muttered, finally reaching down and lifting. It took three of the big cats (and the house cat, who was at least trying) to even get the finally stirring liger to his feet, arms slung around his frat brothers’ shoulders and barely able to carry any weight on his own. Not one of them seemed to notice the frantic kicking of the second bunny dying out as she ran out of air.

“Reg… bud… gonna need you to at least try here...” The lion groaned as the group barely managed to get the liger's nearly 1000 pound frame to his feet.

“I swear he's heavier tonight..” one chimed in.

“With a couple gallons of booze in him, that’s not exactly surprising..” The jag grunted right back, almost sighing as Reggie finally managed to put his feet down and half stumble between his friends. “Someone call a damn uber, or- or a tow truck or something for his drunk ass, there’s no way we’re going to be able to haul him home on foot.”

“Mike, run back to the house and grab the van, we aren’t fitting him in a damn uber.” The house cat said to the other, who grumbled in complaint, but hurried off with the keys.

By the time the Jaguar arrived again with the van, and they got the enormous cat settled out by the curb, he was starting to come to again. He didn’t remember a thing about the last hour, not the drinks, not the ride home, not the badger… and definitely not recall the two rabbits that he was carrying home with him. One of whom was still giving her final, breathless kicks before succumbing to the big cat’s stomach like her brother before her. The pair spening the rest of the night melting down and snaking their way through the massive feline, unbeknownst to anyone but Judas, who didn’t give either of them much of a second thought once he finally caught up with his intended entertainment for the night.

Reggie would wake up the next morning on the frat house’s living room floor, which was as far as the other cats could move him, with a splitting headache. He was barely able to make it up the stairs to sleep another 5 hours in his shared room.

It was well past noon and certainly well past the time Coach expected him to be on the football field for practice..The poor cat finally felt well enough to sit up in his bed, which was really just a king size mattress on the floor of the shared room. His roommate turned from the desk he was writing an essay at to glance over at him.

“Man.. What did you drink last night?”

“Ugh… I don’t remember...” The pledge groaned, rubbing his head.

“You don’t remember at all? We found you by the dumpsters, completely blackout gone! Honestly, you’re lucky we found you before the garbage man did.” The house cat seemed pretty happy to inform, giving a laugh.

“Ah… thanks…” The bigger feline grumbled as he stood up, the act of which forced out an unexpected ‘bRAAAAaaAAP-” from beneath the liger's tail that rattled the room’s windows and made the smaller cat's tail fur stand on end.

“Dude! What the-” The his roommate barked from his desk, his face souring now as the putrid odour hit his nose. “AH, what the FUCK Reg??” The feline shouted, standing up from his desk now to open the nearby window and immediately sticking his head out of it. “The dumpsters are too good for your stinking ass...”

“Yo, was that Reggie??” A voice called out from down the hall.

“NICE!” Another encouraged from further down.

The liger only looked more embarrassed despite the praise… mostly because his roommate was still swearing from the windowsill. The big cat just gave a meager “Sorry...” before slinking out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

What he wanted was to get out of last night's clothes and shower, but first what he needed was to use the can.

****Disposal/scat beyond this point****
The second floor bathroom was designed for the larger members of the house. It had a larger shower than the other two bathrooms, as well as a larger toilet. Though both still looked quite small when compared to the 11 foot tall feline, they were certainly more accommodating than most of the ones he encountered in his daily life.

The liger was still just barely awake as he ducked his head through the doorway to the bathroom, shutting the door behind and taking a lumbering step towards the commode. His shorts and underwear dropped in a fluid motion as he sat down, his tail curled around his waist as he began to do his business. Only a second or so passed before he reached a paw back behind him to give the toilet a flush… followed by another, then another. This was a trick he’d learned at a fairly young age to keep from clogging smaller toilets he encountered, which was most. Though it didn’t work every time, it was usually appreciated by housemates and plumbers alike.

He didn’t put much thought into what he was passing, and why would he? He had no memory of the night before, but that wasn’t any reason to suspect he’d eaten, or been force fed anything out of the ordinary. He certainly didn't realize he was currently passing the mortal remains of a pair of very unlucky bunny rabbits that had caught the attention of a rather sadistic badger. Fraternal twins turned identical by their journey through the unaware cat. Emerging from his bowls as thick, brown logs. Each barely getting a chance to settle before being sent on their way with a flush.

Truthfully, aside from the liger’s throbbing headache, this bowel movement really wasn’t any different than any other he’d had. After another half dozen or so flushes, he sent Luke and Mary on their way without so much as a glance to notice any of the fur or bones that survived the trip through him. A pair of rabbits simply flushed away without a care.

With a biiiggg yawn, the cat reached back to give himself a good wipe, sending the soiled toilet paper on its way just as he’d unknowingly done the pair of rabbits, and stood again. Reggie simply stepped out of his shorts to start up the shower. He hoped it would help cure his hangover…

End
Just because you're at the top of the food chain, doesn't mean you want to be...
Muttsmutt
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!