(First story) The Catfish [fatal/digestion]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

(First story) The Catfish [fatal/digestion]

Postby TheBagLobster » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:06 am

Hello this is my first story, it includes fatal digestion, and scat. Thank you for reading

The catfish

The hair raised on the back of my neck when I got the call. It had been months into my inquiry and it was finally ready. My partner, Ted, was not as thrilled as I when I told him about it, but my mind was set and things could not be undone.

It was a Saturday morning late in the summer months when we drove out to the address we were given. Ted prepared himself for the weekend, but I packed nothing. I wouldn't need it.

The house was huge, much to what I expected, towering three stories high and roughly exceeded the width of a football field. Ted would be staying in luxury, much as he should for a weekend like this. I, on the other hand, would not. I would be in my own luxury, fulfilling my ultimate fantasy of being eaten alive. Ted was understanding of my fantasy and wished me the best in my pursuit of inquiries, granted that it was hard to come by people willing to lend out their pets for something as bizarre as this.

I finally got a hold of a fellow by the name of Jason. He owned his own business in manufacturing tech for a local aeronautics company, and made a decent share. His fascination in aquatics was something I could never understand, but today, I couldn't judge. I met Jason on craigslist through an ad that I posted saying, "large feed available for large animal" with a vague description of something the size of a pig. I for one, was not very big. Weighing an approximate 100lbs most days, I was definitely smaller than the average pig, but I had to know that there was someone somewhere with an animal that could take me.

We drove up to the house as the first rain of the year began to sprinkle on the windshield of the car, causing spots of dust to wash away. Ted looked at me and asked if I was sure this was something I wanted, and I made sure he understood that it was. We were thirteen years into our marriage, and he wasn't quite ready to lose me. I needed this.

I got out first, meeting Jason out front of his home, shaking his hand and turning to introduce my partner. Jason was a tall man with a thick beard. He was well groomed and smelled of cotton and spice. He gripped my hand firmly and welcomed Ted and I warmly.

When I first confronted my wishes to Jason, he was taken by surprise and frankly backed out for a short time before coming around. He knew I was passionate about my fantasy and eventually agreed. The only problem was, he didn't have a fish big enough… yet. It was only a matter of weeks that he was being shipped a Goliath catfish from South America, and he was looking for something obscure to feed it with, and a free craigslist ad was just what he was looking for.

Jason lead us into his home, removing his shows and asking us to do the same. I handed my shoes to Ted, joking that I no longer needed them. And he set them by the front door with a soft murmur. My heart broke for him, but this was something I needed. Jason waved his hand and asked if we wanted to see the aquarium. I excitedly agreed, taking my mind off of the pity I had for my partner.

Jason had a ten thousand gallon aquarium in his home, stretching almost 21 feet across. It stood proudly in a took with a vaulted ceiling. Inside was a handful of other catfish species, many of which I could not begin to pronounce the name of. As I looked, I began to notice that the star of the night was nowhere to be seen. Before I could start my questioning, Jason explained that in order to properly engage in our procedure, they had to catch the catfish and hold him by the opening at the top of the water. My heart flipped as he described it as a procedure to be done rather than just a simple feeding. Normally, he would dump the food into the water and watch him catch it, but this way, he explained, I could achieve the full potential of my fantasy.

Jason suggested I undress at ground level because the platform at which we will be fulfilling my destiny was small and would be too crowded. Eagerly, I agreed and began to remove my tank top and jeans, folding them neatly and placing them in Ted's arms. Then, I removed my sports bra and took off my undergarments, revealing my perfectly round breasts and substantially erect penis. Shy as I was, I gingerly placed my hands over my lower parts and looked to Jason and Ted. I was ready.

Jason lead the way around the backside of the tank, towards a set of metal stairs, leading up to the top. The three of us climbed to the top in a matter of seconds, the sound of our steps echoing through the hall. As we approached the top, I could see the shiny gray leather of my predator's skin peaking above the ledge. My heart began to race as thoughts flooded my mind. Finally reaching the top, I thought I was about to cum then and there, but magically, the wave subsided and I released my breath that I'd been holding for almost the entire climb.

Sitting in an enclosed plexiglass box full of water was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. I didn't know what I loved about him most; the gray and white marbling, the white dorsal fin, or the long white whiskers searching the space around him. The fish stretched almost seven feet and must have weighed a ton. His mouth suddenly gaped open in a discomforted yawn, sending my already racing heart into the air. Ted was getting antsy and grabbed my shoulder firmly. Looking to him, I could tell he was aroused, but not nearly as much as I.

Jason cleared his throat and approached the beast, crouched, and patted his head gently. "This is Maverick" he had said in a warm tone, stroking the magnificent animal. This is Maverick repeated itself in my head over and over. What a wonderful name! Jason began to explain the type of fish he was, where they live naturally, and what it took for them to get so big. As he spoke, the words blended into the background noise of water rushing through the filtration unit. All I could think about was climbing into that gaping maw that belonged to Maverick. The pressure began to build down below and I almost couldn't stand it. I snapped out of it when Ted spoke my name. "Are you ready?"

My stomach flipped when I heard the words. Yes, yes I am ready! I nodded eagerly, unable to speak with my increasing excitement. It wasn't every day you get to be eaten alive by a creature such as this.

I cautiously stepped closer, my eyes never leaving the catfish before me. As soon as I was close enough, I slowly lowered to the ground. I needed to be curled up to fit in the monster's stomach without breaking my legs backwards, so I needed help getting inside. Gingerly I crouched into a fetal position, balancing on my feet until Ted grabbed my shoulders. He was a strong person, able to lift my figure easily with one hand any day. Meanwhile, Jason went on front of me to pry open the beasts mouth. As he did I fell backwards into Ted's arms. The inside of the catfish's mouth was almost white with a pink hue to it. It looked softer than I'd hoped and gaped wider than I ever imagined. I could see the ribbed walls where his gills were and I shivered. This was it. I was finally going to fulfill my fantasy. Sweat beaded on my forehead and under my arms and breasts as Ted lifted me into position. I hugged my knees tightly and looked up at him, saying my silent goodbye.

He kissed me one last time and placed my feet into the mouth of the fish. Soft was an understatement. It was plush yet slimy. The tongue was plump and my feet sank right into it. The catfish tried to close it's jaws, but Jason kept his mouth open. Ted slowly walked forwards, shoving me deeper inside. It was a tight fit, but I was the perfect size. The lips of the creature clamped my knees to my chest as my feet tickled the throat.

Jason grunted with effort and explained that in order for the fish to swallow me, he would need to release his grip. I nodded. Slowly, he lowered the jaws around my chest and shoulders, and finally the maw clamped closed around me. Nearly knocking the wind out of me I gave a short cough, but quickly recovered. The catfish lay still for a moment, contemplating the food that had just been hand fed to him. As seconds went by, my head spin with worry that he might spit me out. At last, the throat inside opened up and accepted my feet with a wet slurp, and I could feel the tug from within. I was food.

I nodded again as if to tell Ted to continue, and he gave another push, shoving my shoulders into the maw of the catfish. My feet and butt entered the throat, feeling warm and wet. The cold tongue on my back felt sticky and sent a shiver down my spine. Only my head was left showing. The throat squeezed my ankles and lower back as the catfish attempted another swallow. Without water, he could not. Ted placed his hand on the fresh of my head and gave his final shove, and my head popped inside, sealing me away inside the mouth of the giant fish. Everything went dark, except for a faint reddish light that filtered through the thin skin of the cat's mouth. My rear and lower back entered the throat, pinning my knees to my chest again, and my toes could feel the rippled lining of the stomach before me. He had me. There was no going back, even if Jason tried to pry his mouth open again, he had his prey right where he wanted and was not going to give it up without a fight. I shivered again with excitement as another contraction sucked me in deeper, spilling my body into the stomach. My shoulders stuck in the throat and the fish had to take a short break. Swallowing without water was harder than it seemed for a fish of his size. My hands were finally free, and I quickly reached for my hardened member, thrusting my hand up and down the shaft to ease the pressure. Sweat and slime lubricated my body as the throat finally tensed up for the final swallow.

Finally, the last contractions came, easing the rest of my body into the stomach completely, causing me to curl up in an even tighter ball. It was difficult to reach my penis in this position, but it wasn't important, for I burst onto myself in a massive orgasm. I yelled out in pleasure as the pressure escaped my lower parts. I lay on my back, stunned by my own sexual fantasy, in a puddle of my own cum. The fear of what was next to come crept up my spine as the afterglow began to fade.

I could hear them talking outside, but I couldn't make out the words. Then, there was sudden movement, a splash, then silence as the fish began to swim again. They must have released Maverick into the aquarium. The fear hit me like a train as I realized the mistake I had made. I began to squirm around, the claustrophobia kicking in as I struggled for my life. But it was too late now. By the time they would be able to wrangle the catfish back onto the port, I would be dead. This is it, I thought, this is what I have become, food. The thought made my dick hard again. Accepting my fate, I began to tug on my member once more, the pleasure growing quickly as my body swayed with the movements of the catfish.

On the outside, Ted and Jason walked down the steps to watch maverick swim. As they landed at the bottom of the stairs, Ted ran over to the front of the tank to see where he and I were. There we were, swimming in the center of the tank, going back and forth. He could see my body outlined in the fish's stomach as my knees, shoulders, and head protruded out awkwardly on both sides. He placed a hand on the glass and shoved the other down his pants

The air inside the stomach was stale and humid, the walls were slick, causing me to slide around. No matter what position I tried to get into, I continued to slip back into a fetal position. Regardless of my attempts, all I could do was sit on my back with my knees by my head. The rippled walls around me embraced my being like a menacing hug. After finally settling down, I began to notice a small puddle forming around me, covering my body. Digestive enzymes, I presumed. I expected pain to set in quickly, but instead, I felt a pleasant tingling tentation. Instead of a stinging, it had more of an electric shock from a gag toy. Before long I started to feel numb all over, except for my private parts. My nipples hardened, and so I thrust my hand up and down the shaft of my penis even more, enjoying the unexpected pleasantries. I gasped as the walls of the stomach suddenly contracted, making me stop what I was doing for a moment, then I resumed, going faster. This was going to be my end. I was meat, sucked up into the gut of a magnificent catfish. The stomach contracted again, pressing into me like something was prodding me from the outside. The fluid seeped into my skin, softening my form. I noticed the puddle had grown deeper and my activities grew more frantic as I quickened my pace again. Thirty minutes passed and I could no longer feel my skin. My arms began to weaken, my hips grew sore as my position began to wear on me, and I could feel less and less of myself as the stomach pulsed around me.

Down below, Ted and Jason watched as the sharp edges began to soften and smooth out into a rounder shape. My feet and knees no longer jutted out, and my head had been pressed further in by the movements of the stomach. Ted stood there, leaning on the glass as he tended to his own selfish needs. He was feeding off of my fantasy and taking in his own rush of wondering what was happening on the inside. He had no clue however that I was still alive.

I was digesting, it began with the skin on my back and the toes on my feet, bits of me began to slough off, making the liquid around me a slurry. Chunks of me squished between my legs and past my face, and I finally peaked. I came harder than I ever had before, jetting sticky cum into the mix I screamed so loud that I wondered if Ted and Jason could hear. I felt so numb, so helpless, so defenseless, but I felt complete. In an emotional sense. By the time I had recovered, I was reducing to nothing, my hands had lost all feeling, my feet were probably gone. Muscle slipped from bone as the stomach contracted again and again. I felt less of myself as I lay there in a soup of my own remains, waiting to succumb to my abuse.

Chunks of my body began to filter out of a sphincter somewhere below me, making the stomach tighten and close further around my form. From the outside, the belly of the catfish appeared smaller than it should with a full human inside. Ted came once, then twice watching the catfish demolish my body piece by piece.

Another thirty minutes had gone by and the rest of my body had followed suit. I let out a final breath as the stomach crushed inward, caving in my ribcage with ease. It wasn't too much longer that the rest of my remains were reduced to a light slush, larger chunks of bone and meat crushed down and creamed into nothing. More and more of my remains became impossible to recognize as it filtered into the intestinal tract to be absorbed by soft villi.

Ted stayed for hours, waiting for the final product of my great masterpiece of a show. Nearly thirteen hours and finally, the first strand of fecal matter protruded from the tail end of the massive fish. It trailed farther and farther, broken up every few feet. Ted came one last time as he watched the disposal of my body. It lasted for a good while before detaching and sinking to the bottom of the tank.

Jason stood from the chair he had been watching from and approached Ted, who was recovering from his last orgasm. It was time to leave. Ted drove home in silence, feeling guilty about what had happened to his lover, but there was nothing he could do now except fantasize on his own what had gone on inside of that catfish. Was this the peak of his fantasy? It was over, at least for now.
TheBagLobster
New to the forum

Re: (First story) The Catfish [fatal/digestion]

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:48 pm

Definitely need to include a SCAT Warning.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TheBagLobster » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:11 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Definitely need to include a SCAT Warning.

I did in the opening sentence, I could include it in the title
TheBagLobster
New to the forum

Postby gh0usifer » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:21 pm

The narration reads very satisfying in this, meandering between the meal's prolonged consciousness and the spectators above water. Your descriptions of the fish's interior are especially enticing. Loved it!
gh0usifer
New to the forum

Postby TheBagLobster » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:08 pm

gh0usifer wrote:The narration reads very satisfying in this, meandering between the meal's prolonged consciousness and the spectators above water. Your descriptions of the fish's interior are especially enticing. Loved it!

Thank you very much! This means a lot! :D
TheBagLobster
New to the forum

Postby Fallenfox » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:25 pm

Great story, reminds me of the old "Catfish Sam's" series by Vorister, except with futa/trans prey. I wonder if I should draw some fish-vs-twink action? :gulp:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=52182
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheBagLobster » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:30 pm

Fallenfox wrote:Great story, reminds me of the old "Catfish Sam's" series by Vorister, except with futa/trans prey. I wonder if I should draw some fish-vs-twink action? :gulp:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=52182

I'll check it out thanks! That'd be awesome though
TheBagLobster
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!